Married with Children - Kelly's Music Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still horny and feeling sorry for her brother, Kelly suggested: "listen Budrick, if you get me down from here, maybe I can think of a way to make it up to you."

"Oh no, I've heard promises like that too many times," he admitted, "I'll just take what I want and then set you free."

Bud unzipped the coveralls and shoved them down to his ankles. Kelly gasped when his giant prick flopped out; it must have been thirteen inches of fat meat...the largest penis she had ever seen. From staring at her body, his rod was already fully erect and as fat as a large kielbasa. "Bud, why have you been hiding that," she wondered, "we could have been having so much fun." She could feel her abused pussy getting even wetter as she stared at Bud's pole. It was what she imagined a horse's penis would look like. "Jeez, Bud, stop teasing me...fuck me with that thing."

He couldn't believe his luck: sister or not, she was definitely the most beautiful girl he had ever seen; and she was about to be his. Trying to act nonchalant, even though he was bursting with excitement, Bud stepped up between her spread legs, grasped his huge tool and started to wedge his crown between her plump lips. Staring down between her thighs, Bud watched as her fleshy flaps surrounded his fat head, gripping it as it slid inside her. Not able to control his lust any longer, Bud shoved upward and buried all thirteen inches of monstrous meat up Kelly's hole. The sensation of her tight, wet tunnel gripping his prick was nearly too much for Bud and he had to completely stop to avoid a premature ending.

Kelly's naked body shivered as his massive rod stretched every inch of her pussy. He could feel the muscles in her vagina convulse as she begged: "oh my God, Bud...fuck me...fuck me with that big fucking cock...stretch my cunt." Bud was in heaven. Every night after watching her undress, he would masturbate; and now his cock was buried up her cunt...he was about to fuck his sister Kelly. Bud waited a few seconds for his immediate excitement to wane, then slowly withdrew his massive pole until just the crown was inside her. Then he shoved upward as far as he could until he split her womb. "Ohhh yessss," Kelly wailed as her body twitched and shook. "Stretch me, Bud...stretch me. Fuck my cunt."

Throwing all caution to the wind, Bud began to fuck her as fast and hard as he could; slamming his meat up into her belly. All his frustrations at seeing her naked and never being able to touch her were being rewarded as he jammed into her, stuffing her hole with his meat. "Holy shit, look at her body," he told himself, "I'm fucking Kelly...my cock is all the way up her cunt." Her wonderful tits were jiggling and bouncing against her chest as he drove into her, again and again. Not sure if he would ever get the chance again, he grasped her soft breasts in his hands and fondled them as if they were Play-Doh. Starting out gently; the longer he caressed them, the rougher his treatment became until he was squeezing them as if he were trying to milk them.

Leaning forward, he attached his lips to her left nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He could swear she tasted like oranges (not being aware she had earlier spilled her "screwdriver"). As he sucked her nipples, he wrapped his arms round her body and slammed his monstrous pole up into her belly. Maybe for the first time, he paid her a genuine and sincere compliment: "jeez Kel, your cunt feels soooo good."

"Right back at ya," she gasped as he reamed her pussy, "who would've guessed you had that monster hidden in your pants. Fuck me, Bud...fuck my little cunt. From now on if you want to see me get undressed, just come into my room...no more peephole. We can do this all the time. I'll spread my legs for you any time you want." Bud just grinned and continued to ram his gigantic shaft in and out of her hole; squishing sounds now emanating from their groins. "Yessss...yesss," she moaned as her head rolled from side to side, "I love your big fucking cock."

Now that he knew he could do it again, Bud started to fuck her as hard as he could. "Kel, I can't hold it any longer," he confessed, "can I cum inside you."

"Fuck yeah," she assured him, "cum in me Bud...fill my fucking pussy." It was like he was having the first orgasm of his life as Bud hugged her waist and jammed his gigantic prick all the way up her hole. Feeling his shaft twitching and jerking inside her, Kelly screamed: "yessss...fuck me, Bud...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." He seemed to pump into her for eternity and Kelly moaned: "holy shit your cock feels soooo good. Fill my cunt, Bud."

When he was done, Bud stepped back and let his shriveling meat slide put of her juicy hole, leaving it wide open. Their combined juices flowed down her inner thighs and onto the floor. True to his word, Bud plucked the key from around her neck and released his gorgeous sister; but not before taking one last look at her naked body. "Don't forget, Bud," she reminded him, "any time you want."

Just as they were straightening their clothes, a middle-aged man in a suit walked by them. Bud recognized him as the Gutter Cats manager, but of course he didn't recognize Bud now that he was wearing overalls. "Oh Hi," he addressed Kelly. "You must be the slut in the video. The boys said you did a fine job. I just paid your manager."

Kelly and Bud looked at each other dejectedly and both muttered: "Omar."

"That's right, Omar," the man agreed, "that was the name I wrote on the check." "Say," he spoke to Bud, "you must be the maintenance man. The guys just made a heck of a mess in the dressing room. I'd appreciate it if you could clean it up and not report it to the building owner. It's getting hard to find a venue that will put up with them. Here, this should cover it," and he peeled off six fifty dollar bills from a roll in his pocket and handed them to Bud.

Both Kelly and Bud now grinned from ear to ear and Bud assured him: "sure...I'll get right on it." As the man walked away, Bud giggled: "the best part is, Dad said he would triple whatever we made."

"Oh boy...we'll be getting like five hundred dollars," Kelly laughed, using her own version of math. Not even taking the opportunity to make a snide remark, Bud put his arm around Kelly and they left the building.

Back at the Bundy's, Steve was shooing his load down Peggy's throat and she was contemplating on whether or not she should let him fuck her, when she heard a very familiar sound. Swiftly standing up to put her blouse back on, and letting his shrinking dick slide out of her mouth, Peggy exclaimed: "I'd recognize that Dodge anywhere. Al is pulling into the garage. Quick pull up your pants and use the front door; Al will come in through the garage." Settling back down on the sofa, she greeted Al by waving her three fifty dollar bills in his face. "I believe you promised to triple whatever we made today," she triumphantly crowed.

"There is no way you made that much money today," he declared, "what were you doing...testing sofas."

As they were talking, the phone rang and after Peggy answered it, she chuckled and informed him: "that was Kelly. She said they made three hundred dollars making a music video. I hope you're ready to pay up, Al." Just then there was an explosion in the garage and Al knew the Dodge had run it's last. The day had been a complete disaster and Peggy wondered why Al still had a smile on his face as he leaned back into the couch. Even with all the negativity around him, all Al could think of was how wonderful it had felt to sink his prick into the soft, warm pussy of his gorgeous daughter.

(Thanks for reading my story. Not perfect by any means, but I hope you enjoyed it.)