Married with Children - Kelly's Music Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers

Kelly had to stifle a laugh when she thought: "no one has ever accused me of being a tight-ass before." She could almost hear Bud smirking. Straddling his lap, she spread her legs wide on the edge of the sofa and leaned back onto Charlie's chest as he slowly began to slide his meat in and out of her tight hole. Barry stood between their legs, stroking his seven inch hard-on and all Kelly could think about was how much his crown resembled a cue ball (she was no stranger to pool halls). Savoring the sensation in her ass, Barry surprised her by stepping forward and rubbing his head against her still open slit. Using her like the slut she was, without any warning he pushed forward and shoved his pole up her wet pussy. "Oh fuck," she screeched as she was double-penetrated for the first time in her life.

Kelly was now being fucked simultaneously in two holes, and she found the sensation to be wonderful. "Holy shit I love cock," she wailed, "that feels so freakin' good." "I've got to do this more often," she thought to herself as she enjoyed the meat sliding in and out of her holes. Her sweet young nude body squirmed between them and she begged: "oh yessss...fuck me...fuck me hard." Charlie slid his hands up and grasped her soft tits, roughly kneading and squeezing her fleshy mounds. All the stimulation overwhelmed her and her body jerked as she climaxed again; her vaginal and anal muscles clenching their pricks.

Feeling her sleeves clamp down seemed to spur Charlie and Barry on, and they began to slam into her holes; a "squishy" sound now plainly audible. "Yesss...yesss," she moaned, "jam those fucking cocks into me...fuck me...fuck me." The two band-mates were doing just that, ramming their shafts in to her holes as hard and fast as they could; stretching her insides with every stroke. She was the most beautiful young groupie they had ever fucked, and they were now in a race to cum inside her. Tweaking and pinching her hard nipples, Charlie won the race and began to pump her asshole full of his load. This was a new sensation for Kelly and she screamed: "ohhh yeah," as he squirted up into her.

Feeling Charlie's prick twitching in her ass, Barry slammed into her pussy and started to empty his balls deep inside her belly. "Oh shit...oh shit," she screeched, "fuck me...cum in me...fill my fucking holes." Both her holes felt so warm and wonderful, being filled with their semen that Kelly just leaned back on Charlie and reveled in the sensation. "Oh that's nice," she told them as she ground her pelvis between their bodies. When they were finished pumping her full, Barry and Charlie held in place, enjoying the snug holes of the gorgeous blond teen. Eventually they began to shrink and Barry stepped back to let his shaft slip from her slit. Charlie grasped her waist and helped her to stand, as his rod pulled out of her round ass.

Gobs of white fluids started to drool down her thighs and Nick tossed her one of the ubiquitous white towels. He suggested: "I think we all need a drink," and handed Kelly her vodka bottle.

Kelly wiped her legs, took a few swigs and began to walk around the room, stretching her cramped legs. "Not that I'm complaining," she began, "but I'm a big fan and I know Kenny is your usual drummer...where is he?"

"Ah yes...poor stupid Kenny," Nick told her, "he got shit-faced one night and punched a wall. Instead of hitting the drywall, he made contact with a stud and broke three fingers. No drumming for awhile for Kenny. Devante had done some studio work with us before, so he stepped right in." The sight of the gorgeous naked girl strutting around the room was all the stimulation they needed and every penis in the room was erect again. When Kelly leaned against the back of the couch, Nick came face to face with her and nudged her legs apart with his knees. With a sly look on her face, she spread them even farther, letting him know she was thinking the same thing. Taking his thick seven inches in his hand, Nick bent his knees, lined up with her plump mound and stood up.

"Yesss," Kelly moaned as his shaft slid easily up into her hole. She thought to herself, "there's no better feeling than having a cock inside me." Nick began to fuck her, sliding his shaft in and out of her sopping hole. After a few hard strokes, Devante nudged Nick and he shifted slightly to his right to make room for the black giant. Spreading her legs as far as they would go, Kelly didn't even object as Devante presented his large crown to her slit next to Nick's prick. Using his thumbs to spread her fleshy lips, he shoved forcefully upward and his massive meat-stick stuffed into her pussy. Devante just kept pushing until most of his thirteen inches were inside her.

Kelly could swear she saw stars circling in front of her face as two fat cocks thrust up into her pussy. "Oh God...yesss," she squealed, "stretch my fucking cunt with your big fat cocks." Having two fat cocks fucking her cunt at the same time was the most incredible sensation of her young life, and Kelly seemed to have constant orgasms, flooding her hole. Her wonderful tits flopped up and down as they fucked her; their poles sliding in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck my cunt," she screeched as they stretched her with every thrust. They were fucking her so hard that they were lifting her up off the floor with every stroke. Kelly just closed her eyes and savored the sensation of being utterly, completely stuffed with cock.

Nick and Devante leaned in and each captured one of her hard nipples between their lips and suckled like giant babies. "Yesss...yessss," she gasped, "oh God, I love fucking." Their thrusts lifted her so that she was sitting on the back of the sofa as they drilled her juicy hole. Her head rolled in a circle, her silky blond tresses cascading behind her like a yellow waterfall and she urged them: "stretch my cunt...fuck me harder." She was a teenage dream as the two stout cocks spread her lips wider than they were meant to go. Their hard poles acted like one monstrous cock as they simultaneously drilled her wet hole, her fluids dripping down the back of the sofa.

"Fuck me...fuck me...cum in me...I need to feel it," she encouraged them as their rods thrust in and out of her abused pussy. After slamming in and out of her stretched out hole several more times, they nodded at each other and then jammed their cocks as far up her hole as they could. Holding there, Kelly suddenly felt them begin to twitch and throb inside her, and then came the welcome sensation of being flooded with their sticky cum. "Oh fuck yessss," she squealed in delight, "fill my cunt." Pumping their loads into her, they drained their balls of every drop of semen. Kelly's nubile naked body squirmed and twisted as they fucked her hole.

All too soon, she felt their rods beginning to shrink inside her and then they both backed up to watch their meat slip from her wide open slit. Still sitting on the back of the sofa, a steady stream of white fluid drooled out of her pussy and down the back of the red material. Almost immediately there was a knock on the door and someone shouting: "OK let's go...on set...let's shoot this video." The band mates put on their pants and threw Kelly her dress.

"I guess this means I got the job," she told herself while trying to clean her thighs and toss her hair into shape. When they started to film the video, the Gutter Cats ran into a big problem: whereas Kelly was an expert at sex; her dancing left much to be desired. First she tripped over the drums, then knocked over a mic stand. Her graceful moves while being fucked did not translate into graceful dancing. The Producer finally came up with a solution that would fit perfectly with the Gutter Cats reputation: they handcuffed Kelly to the background fence. They cuffed her hands above her head and left her legs free so she could gyrate her torso. This way her fantastic legs could be highlighted and her breasts were free to jiggle.

When the Producer finally yelled: "that's a wrap," the band members and crew just wandered off and disappeared.

They had hung the cuff key around her neck with a guitar string for visual effect, but of course Kelly had no way of accessing it. When she realized her predicament, she began to call out: "hey...what about me? Did you forget me? Come back." To make matters worse, she ripped the strap on her dress while struggling and her left breast was now exposed.

Back at home, Al was just coming home from a long, long day at the shoe store and plopped down on the well-worn couch. Suddenly he realized how quiet it was, and when no one answered his yells, he leaned back, put his feet up on the coffee table and grinned: "ahhh, no family; so this is what paradise is like." Almost immediately, there was a knock on the door and his neighbor, Marcy's husband, Steve Rhodes burst in. "Yep...five seconds...that sounds about right," Al mumbled and then asked: "so Steve, what brings you over."

"Is the fight on yet, Al," he asked, "you know Marcy won't let me watch such barbaric fare."

"Any minute now," Al told him.

Just then the news broke in: "the Gutter Cats were in town today and had tryouts for their music video." There was a video of all the nubile, young girls who had gathered at the studio, and the two men nearly drooled on the sofa watching them.

"Wow, look at those bodies, Al," Steve remarked, "and look at the ass on that blond slut...she's all over the singer like syrup on waffles...oh, sorry Al, that slut is your daughter."

"Kelly," Al exclaimed as he got up and grabbed his jacket, "don't worry pumpkin, I'm coming." He dashed out of the house leaving Steve to watch TV.

After the fifth round of the fight, Peggy came slinking through the front door, and spying Steve, she naturally inquired: "oh Hi Steve...where's Al." He told her and she flopped down on the sofa beside him and sighed: "it's just as well. He challenged us to earn some money today, and I didn't have much luck."

"I find that hard to believe, Peggy, you have so many talents," Steve rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"I know, right," Peggy replied. She noticed Steve eyeing the impressive cleavage displayed by her v-neck blouse and got a devious idea. She put her hands under her breasts for support and thrust them at Steve. "You know, Steve, for fifty dollars I could let you play with the twins."

"Oh no, Peggy, I couldn't," he answered, but she knew he was wavering because his eyes were still concentrated on her blouse. She quickly grasped the bottom of her blouse and whisked it off over her head, exposing her bra. Steve's eyes lit up and he mumbled: "well...maybe just a little." He couldn't believe how huge Peggy's breasts were; especially compared with Marcy's tiny pancakes. He reached into his pocket, produced a neatly folded wad of cash and peeled off a fifty dollar bill. Peggy immediately snatched it up and went to put it in her bra, then changed her mind and tucked it into the waistband of her Capri-pants. She reached behind her, unclasped her bra and let the straps slide down her arms.

Steve's mouth hung open as he stared at Peggy's huge 36 D breasts. "Wow...now those are tits," he exclaimed as he reached forward and grasped them like he was changing channels on an old TV set. They hung down on her chest like giant water balloons and when he began to squeeze them, they were so soft and pliable that he remarked: "oh yeah...they're nice, Peggy."

She responded: "so glad you like them. It's nice to have someone who appreciates them. You can suck them if you want and I won't even charge you extra." Steve was almost mesmerized by Peggy's fleshy tits; bouncing and weighing them in his palms. He had larger breasts than Marcy's and this was like waking up on Christmas morning as a child and finding a new bike under the tree. He fondled and caressed her fleshy bags before leaning over and capturing her right nipple with his lips. Peggy's areola were as large as silver dollars and her nipples like brown gumdrops as he sucked on one while pinching the other with his fingers. "Mmmm, that's nice," she moaned as Steve worshipped her milk sacks.

After sucking and nibbling on both nipples, Steve put his head between her giant bags and just buried his face. "You know what would be nice," he mumbled deep into her valley, "is if I could run my penis between them."

As he "motor-boated" her tits, Peggy suggested, "that'll cost you an extra hundred." Steve stopped, looked at her to ascertain if she was serious, and then reached into his pocket again. Peeling off two more fifties, this time he stuffed them in Peggy's waistband and began to unbuckle and unzip his trousers. When he pushed them, and his tighty-whities, down to his knees he revealed a decent sized seven-incher. When he wedged it deep in her valley, Peggy leaned down and let a long drool of spit fall on his length. With this lubrication, Steve began to slide his prick up and down between her huge jugs and Peggy used her hands to press them together surrounding his rod with soft flesh.

As he fucked her giant tits, Peggy leaned forward and began to lick the tip of his crown every time it emerged from between her fleshy bags. "I just want you to get your money's worth," she smiled at the surprised look on his face. After several more strokes, Peggy let her breasts fall to the sides and began to suck on Steve's cock.

"Oh jeez Peggy," Steve moaned, "will this cost extra." She shook her head from side to side as she sucked him deeper into her mouth until his head was down her throat. If there was one thing Peggy was good at; besides lounging; it was fellatio. As with Kelly, it must have been a matter of "practice makes better," because she had been famous for her skill in high school. Steve could tell how hard she was sucking by the way her cheeks had formed a concave shape. He buried his fingers in the rat's nest of her red mane and began to fuck her face.

Arriving at the studio, Al burst in and began to search for his daughter. It didn't take long to find the most brightly lit set and he spied Kelly handcuffed to the fence. Her left breast was totally exposed and he could just make out the bottom of her bald mound, where her dress had ridden up. "Daddy," she yelled and Al smiled and shook his head. "They tied me up for their video and left me here," she explained as Al stood in front of her and admired her nubile body.

"Hi Pumpkin," he greeted her, "somethin' kinda fell out of your dress," he remarked and made no attempt to cover her tit. "And there's somethin' dripping' down your thigh," he noticed as he stroked her inner leg.

"They made me do it, Daddy," she pleaded with an innocent look on her face, "you know I'm a good girl."

"Oh I know, Pumpkin," Al sarcastically answered, "it seems like everyone on our side of town keeps telling me how good you are. I think it's time Daddy found out just how good you are." Reaching out, he grasped her dress and pulled it down, ripping the other strap, to her waist exposing both perfect breasts. "Those are some nice hooters you have there, Pumpkin; you sure have grown. Of course they're not Big-Uns worthy (referencing his favorite periodical); or as hefty as your mother's; but they're very cute." Leaning forward he sucked first one nipple and then the other.

Not sure how to react, Kelly just went with the flow and moaned: "ohhh Daddy." Al sucked and nibbled on her nubs and then grasped her mounds in his rough hands and kneaded them. He lifted the hem of her dress to fully expose her crotch.

"Very nice, Pumpkin," he exclaimed, "it's been a long time since I've seen a teenage pussy." He wanted to plant his face between her legs, but knew the nature of the fluid drooling down her thighs.

He unbuckled his pants and shoved them down to his ankles, his huge prick springing up at full attention. "Holy shit, Daddy," Kelly gasped, "you're not Mr. Empty Pants at all." She referred to the cartoon character Peggy had drawn based on Al.

"No Pumpkin, I'm just Mr. Empty Wallet...thanks to your mother," he answered. With her legs spread wide, Al nudged his head between her fleshy mound and thrust upward.

All in one motion, he buried his fat ten inches all the way up Kelly's tunnel, her plump lips stretching to grip him. "Oh shit, Daddy," she squealed, "fuck me...fuck your little girl with that big fat cock." It had been a long time since Al had felt a pussy that tight, and he began to thrust up into her faster and faster. Her perfect titties flopped up and down as he drove into her tight hole. "Ohhh yesss, Daddy," she screeched, "fuck me...fuck me." The truth was, Al had dreamed about fucking her hard little body every time she strutted around the house flaunting it; and now that the time had come, it was even better than he imagined. Her tunnel gripped his shaft like a vice as he slammed it up into her. "Am I good, Daddy," she pleaded, "does my pussy feel good?"

"Oh yes, Pumpkin," he assured her as he jammed his rod as far up her hole as he could, "your little cunt feels wonderful...nice and tight, not like your mother's bottomless pit." He grasped the fence on either side of her blond head, shoved his prick deep up her hole and began to shoot his load. "Here it comes Pumpkin," he told her, "I've been saving it up just for you."

Al pumped spurt after spurt of his seed deep in her pussy and Kelly screamed: "ohhh yesss, Daddy. Cum inside me...fill my cunt with your seed."

After a few more pumps, Al heard footsteps in the hallway and rushed to withdraw and pull up his pants. "Sorry, Pumpkin, but we can't have anyone find us here like this," he explained as he dashed out of the room (and building); "someone will get you down." He left Kelly totally exposed, with her dress bunched around her tummy.

Bud suddenly rounded the corner of the set and seeing his sister, he joked: "well what have we here. None other than Chicago's favorite receptacle. What happened Kel, stood up again...literally. His eyes widened when he saw her condition and he just stared at her virtually naked body. "Oh, by the way...you've got a little somethin'," he gestured toward the white fluid drooling down her inner thighs. "Holy crap she's beautiful," he thought to himself as he got a closer look.

"Yeah, yeah," she sarcastically answered, "we both know you watch me getting undressed every night through your little peephole; now why don't you get me down from here. By the way what the Hell happened to you, Bud...or should I say Omar? Did you get any from the other little slut?" Bud was no longer wearing his "agent" suit, but was dressed in worn coveralls with a nametag that read "Omar." His hair was rumpled and he had the beginning of a serious black-eye. In utter frustration, he ripped the nametag from the dark gray material and threw it as far as he could (which for the athletically challenged Bud, was not very far).

Suddenly he looked like he was going to cry and he answered: "no...this day has been a complete disaster. Just as I was taking her into a dressing room, the band's real agent saw us and introduced himself to her. She was so pissed, she punched me in the eye and left with him. I was stunned and fell backwards, knocking the maintenance man over. He punched me in the stomach so hard I vomited on the floor. He liked my suit, ordered me to change clothes with him and then he locked me in the broom closet. I just pried my way out. What happened with the Gutter Cats? Did you make the video?"

"Yes, why do you think I'm tied up like this," she told him.

"Just one of your average dates," he quipped as he stared at her wet pussy. "Did you get paid?"

"I thought you collected it," she groaned.

"That's just great," he sighed, "now Dad will have the last laugh. I got fucked, figuratively, and didn't even enjoy it." He had never been this close to her nude body and just couldn't take his eyes off her.

shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers