Married Woman Has First Affair

Story Info
Heather was tired of being alone.
5.3k words
4.23
54.7k
50

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a young Naval Aviator stationed in Pensacola Florida it was like being in heaven on earth. The weather was really nice most of the time and the beaches were always full of bikini clad beautiful college girls and women.

I was stationed at a squadron at Pensacola Naval Air Station and was flying in Huey helicopters at the time. We did a lot of beach fly overs that were low and slow so we could check out the eye candy laying out and getting nice and golden tan. We got flashed quite often so we tried to do fly overs at least 2 or 3 times during every flight we were on.

One of our duties at the squadron was to fly to Eglin Air Force Base in Fort Walton Beach to be plane guard during inert missile testing. We would wait for the missile to launch from a ship or submarine out in the ocean and then we would track it to the landing spot to make sure the guidance software was working properly.

One of the best parts about it was the tests usually lasted about a week so we got hotel rooms on the beach and hung out until we were called to perform our duties.

On one of my trips to be missile lookout I met a gorgeous older woman. Her name was Heather. She was 5'6" tall with long dark hair. She had an awesome tan. You could look at her and tell she worked out everyday. Her stomach was flat with no fat on it. She had narrow hips with a beautiful round ass and her tits were 36D.

I met her at a local grocery store where I was shopping to stock up my room with necessities I would need for the next week. Heather was in the produce isle wearing a pair of short white shorts, a short belly shirt and a pair of flip flops. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was so beautiful. I guessed her to be around 35. She had a huge ring on her left hand. My luck, she was married.

I have never been shy when it came to women. I didn't care if they were married or single, short or tall, larger or skinny, all women have their own style that makes them sexy within reason. I had no problem going up to them and starting up a conversation no matter how they looked.

I walked up to her and said "Hello." She looked at me and then looked back at the tomatoes she was picking over.

I said "My name is John."

"I am Heather." she replied.

I tried to start a conversation with her but she didn't want to talk so I picked up some apples and walked away from her. I continued shopping and walked to the check out with my items. I looked over my shoulder and she was in the line behind me checking out as well. I figured I would try to talk to her again as we walked out to our cars.

Once outside of the store I again said hello to which she replied "Did you not get the hint in the store, I am not interested."

I was kind of stunned but wasn't giving up so I said "I am not hitting on you I am just a friendly guy and wanted to say hello. I didn't mean to piss you off and I am sorry if I did. Have a nice day." and I walked to my rental car.

I started loading my groceries in my car when I heard "Excuse me, John." I turned around and there stood Heather.

She smiled a kind of embarrassed smile and said "I am sorry for being a bitch to you earlier. I have a lot of things going on in my life right now and want you to know that I am not that kind of person."

I said "No problem, I understand. I hope everything works out for you." and turned around and continued putting my groceries into my car.

I figured Heather would leave and go to her car but she stayed behind me. I ignored her hoping it would bother her and she would start talking to me again.

Heather said "I have never seen you around here before, are you here on business or vacation?"

"I am here working at Eglin AFB on a military project. I am in town for the rest of the week and then will be heading back home." I said.

She then asked "Would you like to maybe get a drink with me later if you aren't busy?"

My cock started to get hard from her saying that because I was hoping that the drink would lead to me being balls deep into her later that night but I was still skeptical because of her wedding ring. I thought to myself "Maybe she just needs someone to talk to." so I said yes.

Heather gave me her phone number and said to call her later around 1900 (7PM). When she said 1900 I knew that she was affiliated with the military somehow.

I called Heather at 1900 right on the dot and she answered the phone. She told me of a place where we could go that was quiet, gave me directions and said she would meet me there at 2000.

I arrived at the bar at about 1945 and found a nice table kind of to the back of the room. I sat down and ordered a beer and waited. At 2000 Heather walked through the door and when she did my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing a short summer dress that if she bent over it would be showing everything she had. Her hair was flowing over her shoulders and down her back and her lipstick was the same color red as her dress. As she walked towards me practically everyone stared at her including me.

I stood up to greet her when she got to the table and I leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. I whispered into her ear "My god you are beautiful!"

Heather blushed a little and said "Thank you, you look really nice as well."

I pulled her chair out for her and held it until she was seated. I returned to my seat and asked her what she would like to drink. Heather ordered a martini and I got another beer.

We started talking about life and work and other things to pass the time. She asked me if I was in the military and I replied "Yes I am."

She then asked me about my physical presence because, according to her "I was built like a brick house!"

At that point it was my turn to blush and I said "Thank you very much but trust me you look ten times better than me." She thanked me and gave me a small smile.

After my third beer and her second martini I asked her about her husband. Heather told me that her husband was a Colonel in the Air Force and that he was deployed currently to Japan. She then went on to say that he was always gone and that she was very lonely. She hadn't seen him in over 4 months and not talked to him in 3 weeks.

I reached over and took her hand and told her how sorry I was and that if I was married to a woman as beautiful as her there was no way I wouldn't be talking to her every night.

At that point she slid her chair right up next to mine and squeezed my hand. I asked "Do you have any children?"

She answered "No, Thomas didn't want any so we never had them although I wanted to." I again told her how sorry I was about this.

We ordered more drinks and she seemed to scoot closer to me. I got bold and placed my hand on her leg just above her knee. Heather did not move my hand or even seem to mind me putting it there. I slowly started lightly rubbing her leg to the inside of her thigh and sliding it up further to the hem of her dress. As I did this Heather spread her legs a little wider. I continued to slide my hand up further until I was under her dress and about an inch from her pantie covered pussy.

Heather turned her head towards me, looked me in the eye and reached for my hand. I figured that was as far as I was going to get but to my surprise she moved it until it was touching the outside of her panties. She was soaking wet! The heat coming from her pussy was amazing. I rubbed my fingers across her panties until I got to the edge of them and snaked my finger inside. Her lips were bare but I could feel she had a small landing strip right above her clit.

I slid my middle finger into her pussy and used my thumb to rub her clit. Her breathing started to get heavier and she bit on her lower lip. I pulled my finger out of her panties and brought it to my mouth. Looking directly into her eyes I licked her juices off my finger. Heather let out a low moan and leaned in and kissed me hard. Our tongues met and we made out for a few minutes. She was breathing heavy and her chest was heaving. My cock was rock hard at that point.

I asked her if she wanted to leave and she just nodded yes. I threw a $20 on the table and we walked out hand in hand. As we got to my car I leaned in and kissed her hard and reached down and rubbed her ass. Her ass was really tight and hard and she just moaned deeply into my mouth as kissed me back. This went on for about ten minutes when she pulled back from me and said that we couldn't do this here.

We got in my car and drove out to a secluded spot at the beach. It was about 2300 so I didn't figure anyone would be around. We got out of the car and walked to a picnic area where there was a table and chairs. I picked her up and sat her ass on the table and pushed her dress up so I could see her panties. As I was doing this she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my zipper. She reached into my pants and pulled out my cock. I was so hard and pre-cum was coming out of the head of my dick in copious amounts.

She ran her thumb over the head of my cock and spread my pre-cum around. I reached down and pulled her panties aside and she lined my cock up with her wet pussy. "Please go slow, I haven't been fucked in a while and I am sure I am pretty tight." she said.

Heather rubbed the head of my cock through her lips getting it wetter and then placed it right at her entrance. I slowly pushed forward until just the head was in. We both moaned simultaneously as I started pushing more into her. Heather wasn't kidding she was really tight. I continued to push into her until I was about three quarters of the way in. I felt her pussy start quivering and she squeezed my arms tight digging her nails into them.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, I am cumming!" she yelled, As she said this I buried the rest of my cock into her until my balls were resting against her ass. I stayed like that for a minute and then started to pull out and push back in slowly.

We fucked like this nice and slow for about 15 minutes. Every time I would pull my cock out of her I could see the wetness coming from her tight pussy coating my cock. I felt my balls start to tingle and told her I was close to cumming and did she want me to cum inside of her. Heather nodded her head yes as I picked up my pace. I started pounding into her hard.

She was screaming "Fuck me hard baby, pound my pussy and fill me up with your cum!" That was all I needed to hear. I slammed my cock into her deep and then shot load after load of cum into her. I kept cumming and she kept moaning and trying to pull me into her deeper.

When I was done cumming I slowly started pulling my cock out of her. As I was doing this cum started running out of her well fucked pussy and falling onto the sand beneath us. I leaned down and kissed her deeply as she rubbed my back.

We got our clothes situated and turned to look at each other. Heather put her arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I put my arms around her and did the same thing.

Heather pulled back and looked into my eyes and said "I am 49 years old and have never cheated on my husband. I don't know what came over me." She then started to sob.

I felt like complete shit! I had wanted to fuck her badly but didn't think about how it would affect her. We walked to my car barely saying a word to each other. On the ride back to the bar to get her car we didn't talk either.

As we got there she looked over at me and exited my car. I figured I had just fucked her up and that I would never hear from her again. I felt horrible.

I got back to my room, took a shower and fell into a restless sleep thinking about her and what I possibly did to her.

*********************************

I woke up the next morning at 0500 and drove to the base to get in a workout. I showered and went to flight ops to prepare for the day of chasing missiles. I couldn't stop thinking about Heather.

We briefed and went to the bird to pre-flight. Once we were done it was a waiting game for the missile shoot. About 1030 we received a call that the launch was delayed due to weather off the coast and that we would try to do it the next day. I decided that since we were already there we might as well go for a 2 hour training hop since I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. We flew out over the beach and checked out all of the fine bodies and then proceeded to do some practice hoisting and practice rescue swimmer recoveries.

We got back to the base and put the bird to bed and headed for our hotel rooms. Back in my room I noticed that I had a message flashing on my room phone. It was from Heather. She told me how sorry she was the way things ended up last night but that she had an amazing time and wanted to see me again. She asked that I call her when I could.

I contemplated on whether I should call her and decided that I should just so I could apologize as well. Her phone rang twice and she answered. I said hello and started apologizing about last night when she cut me off.

"John, I enjoyed what we did last night. I haven't been fucked like that for years and it was amazing. I am sorry about breaking down and crying but I was confused because I had never done that before. I really want to see you again tonight but if you say no I will understand completely." She said.

"I want to see you again too Heather but I don't want to make you feel worse than what you already do."

"Please come to my house tonight. I will make you dinner and we can have some wine and talk."

I agreed and got her address. To my surprise Heather lived less than 3 blocks from where I was staying. Her house was directly on the beach. I decided I would just walk there on the beach.

I walked up her balcony onto a massive deck that overlooked the beach and the gulf. I could see her inside in the kitchen moving around and preparing what looked like spaghetti in a white t-shirt that was just below her ass. I took in the view for a few minutes and then knocked on the sliding door.

I startled Heather but then she realized it was me and came to the door. As she opened the door she reached up and pulled me down to her and gave me a long wet kiss. When she reached up I could see she had on a pair of skimpy white bikini bottoms and didn't appear to be wearing a bra.

She led me inside and pointed to the couch and said she would be right back. I sat down and waited. She returned with 2 glasses of wine and sat them on the sofa table. I figured she would sit down beside me but instead she got on her knees between my legs and pulled her t-shirt off. I was correct in that she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits looked amazing.

As she stared into my eyes she reached for the zipper on my shorts and pulled it down. I lifted my ass off the couch and she pulled my shorts down. I usually go commando so there were no underwear to deal with. Heather reached out and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I got hard really fast.

Neither of us said a word as she looked into my eyes and stroked my cock. She leaned in and licked the side of my shaft all the way up to the head where she ran her tongue through my large amount of pre-cum. Heather started moaning and licked back down my shaft to my balls. She licked each ball and sucked them into her mouth coating them with saliva. As she licked back up my shaft she took the head of my cock into her mouth. She sucked the first couple of inches and used her tongue to lick my shaft as she did. I threw my head back and groaned.

She continued sucking my cock as I reached out and cupped her huge tits. I caressed them and pinched her puffy nipples. She started moaning and sucking my cock harder. She couldn't deep throat me but I didn't care because she knew how to suck cock.

I was getting close to cumming and she felt it in my balls as she stroked them. She pulled her head off my cock and asked "Do you want to cum in my mouth, on my tits, or on my face?"

I said "All three please." I knew I was going to blow a huge load of cum.

Heather continued sucking my cock as I wrapped her hair into my fist. As I was getting ready to blow I pulled her off my cock and stood up. I started jacking my cock until I felt the first shot come out of the head. I aimed at her face and let my cum fly. My first spurt hit her directly in her upper lip, she opened her mouth and my second and third shot went directly down her throat. My fourth and fifth hit her on the chin and on her tits. As my cum started slowing she sucked me back into her mouth and swallowed the rest of what I had to offer.

After I was spent I sat back down on the couch. Heather took her fingers and started pushing my cum into her mouth and rubbing it into her tits.

Heather got up off her knees and kissed me deeply. She put her t-shirt back on and I pulled up my shorts. She said "Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes," smiled and walked into the kitchen.

************************

After dinner we went out to the deck and sat and drank wine. We talked about life and everything it had to offer.

Heather got up off of her chase lounge and walked in front of me. "I have always wanted to fuck out here on the deck but Thomas said it was to risky." With that she reached under her t-shirt and pulled off her bikini bottoms. I knew what she wanted so I pulled my cock out of my shorts and stroked it. She pulled her shirt up just enough so I could see her pussy and landing strip and started rubbing her clit.

My cock got hard as steel. Heather straddled me on the lounger and lowered herself to my cock. She grabbed the shaft and placed it at her opening and dropped down hard taking me all the way into her tight pussy.

I grunted and she shrieked as she did this. I could not believe how tight her pussy was. It felt like a velvet glove around my cock.

Heather slowly started riding my cock, moaning and saying "Oh my god John, your cock feels amazing in my pussy. I forgot how great it feels to have a cock inside me!"

All I could do was smile.

As Heather was riding my cock I was squeezing her massive tits under her shirt. I reached around and cupped her ass and pinched her nipples. After about 10 minutes her pussy clamped down on my cock "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I AM CUMMING!" She shouted. "Oh my fucking god that feels so good!'

I grabbed her hips and started lifting her and driving her down on my cock. She was panting and moaning the whole time and mumbling incoherently.

Heather came three more times. I announced that I was about to cum and she said "Please cum in my pussy baby, fill me up with your cum. I love the way it feels shooting inside of me." I of course obliged her and shot what felt like a gallon of cum into her.

Heather kept riding my cock as it started going soft. She leaned down and laid her head on my chest and mewed like she was satisfied. We both dozed off.

We woke up about an hour later with my cock still inside of her. As she went to get off the cum that had ran out of her pussy had dried and we had to peel ourselves apart. I kissed her passionately and told her I needed to get back to my hotel because I had an early day.

I kissed her again and walked off the deck heading down the beach with a huge smile on my face.

*****************************

I woke up the next morning at 0500 feeling great. I started thinking about Heather and how gorgeous she was and how lucky I was to be fucking her. I got dressed and went to the gym.

After my workout I headed to flight ops and found out we were a go for a missile launch today. We flew a four hour mission and then debriefed. I headed back to my hotel and was getting ready to take a nap when there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door and there stood Heather in a pair of pink spandex shorts, a pink bikini top that barely contained her huge tits and white flip flops. She smiled a big smile and said "I have been thinking about you and how great your cock fits in my pussy. I need more of it now!" She said she had been sitting in the hotel parking lot for the last hour waiting for me to get back.

12