Married Woman Has First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who am I to say no. I let her in and closed the door. As I was turning around she was taking off her clothes. I stood there stunned at how hot she was and how toned her body was. My cock was so hard it hurt to touch.

After Heather was undressed she went to my bed and got on her hands and knees with her ass and pussy facing me. I could see her wetness running down the insides of her thighs. "Baby please come over here and fuck me hard and deep, I really need to feel your cock and cum deep inside my hot pussy!" she said.

I walked up and lined my cock up with her tight hole and drove my hips forward until my balls were resting on her clit.

Heather screamed "MOTHER FUCKER, damn that felt good!"

I started pounding into her with everything I had. As I was doing this Heather was rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing my balls with the other. There is nothing like a women on her knees with her shoulders on the bed while you are filling her tight pussy from behind.

Heather's body tensed up and she screamed "Fuck me harder, oh my god I am going to cum, fuck baby cum with me, fill my cunt with cum, please, please, please!"

At that point she tensed up and kind of went limp. I continued to pump into her tight cunt until I couldn't take it anymore and I filled her full of hot cum. All Heather could do was moan and moan.

I pulled out of her pussy and as I did a long stream of my cum and her cum trailed off the head of my cock. I wanted to see if Heather would clean my cock so I walked around to her face and slapped the head of my cock on her cheek. She instinctively opened her mouth and I slid my softening cock between her lips and slowly slid it in and out. Heather just laid there. I pulled my cock back out and started rubbing it on the side of her face. A smile crossed her lips and she stuck her tongue out so I slapped my cock across it as well. She just mewed and smiled.

I was spent so I walked around and laid down on the bed beside her. Heather rolled over and snuggled up against me throwing her leg over mine and laying her head on my chest. I had my arm under her so I wrapped it around her and pulled her close. I had to say, this woman was incredible.

Heather leaned her head up to look at me. I looked down and our eyes met. Heather smiled a huge smile and said "I think I love you John!"

************************

I wasn't sure what to say. I had never had a woman tell me she loved me besides my family and I was pretty shocked that Heather said it to me. I gently rubbed her back and didn't say anything.

Heather continued to look at me and said "John, I know you don't love me and I understand that. I am just a women while you are deployed that you can fuck. I am good with that as well. I want to continue fucking you while you are here and explore all of the things I have been missing since I have been married for the last 27 years."

I told her "Heather you are a wonderful, gorgeous, kind woman. If you weren't married I would want to have a relationship with you. Since you are married that is going to be impossible." I kissed the top of her head and laid there thinking about what I had gotten into.

Heather said "Let's go lay out on the beach and get some sun."

I replied "Sounds good to me."

Heather got up and went into the bathroom to clean out her cunt and change into the bikini she brought with her. I got into my board shorts and waited for her. As she came out of the bathroom my cock got hard from the sight of her. Heather had on a black micro bikini. The top were two triangles that only covered her nipples and the bottoms were a small triangle that covered her pussy. She spun around to show me her beautiful ass that had a thin line running through her cheeks.

As she spun back around she seductively walked towards me swaying her hips and dropped to her knees in front of me. She said "We can't go to the beach with your cock hard like this. Let me take care of that for you."

Heather untied my trunks and let them fall to the floor. She grabbed my cock and slid it into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on my cock I grabbed her hair. She couldn't deep throat me the first time she sucked my cock but I was determined to get it into her throat this time.

I was gentle and pushed more and more of my cock into her mouth. It got close to the back of her throat and she started gagging and pulling back. I did this for a few minutes and saliva was running out of her mouth. I said "Do you want me to stop?"

She replied "No, I am going to get this into my throat no matter if it chokes me!"

I continued to push deeper into her mouth for about 10 minutes. Finally the head of my cock was in her throat and I said "Damn baby you got the whole thing in. I am proud of you." Since I had cum less than 30 minutes ago I knew I was going to last a long time.

Heather alternated licking my shaft and balls and deep throating my cock. After about 20 minutes I told her I was going to cum. She took my cock as deep as it would go into her throat and I came hard. My first shot hit her right at the back of her throat. It surprised her and she pulled away from my cock as my second and third bursts came out of my cock. They filled her mouth and she couldn't swallow so it started running out of the corners of her mouth. Heather finally was able to swallow what was in her mouth and went back to milking my cock for the rest.

When I was finished cumming I pulled my cock from her mouth. Heather was a mess. My cum had run down her chin and fell onto her tits and bikini. Her hair was a mess from me pulling it as she blew me. Her mascara was running from her eyes watering.

I said "Damn Heather, you really do know how to suck cock. Do you want to get cleaned up so we can head to the beach?"

She replied "I will fix my mascara and hair but I like having your cum on my tits and bikini. Everyone that see's it will know what we did and I want them to look at me and know you own me!"

I liked the sound of her saying that I owned her. This would be my first experience of having a women that I could do what I wanted to with.

This was my third day with Heather. I had two more days to be with her. The good thing was that Fort Walton Beach was only an hour drive from Pensacola.

Chapter 2 coming soon.


12