All Comments on 'Married Woman Has First Affair'

by jlfiftyone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago

Liked it More Then I Thought I Would

-------------------------------------------------

This is very basic unpretentious writing that has nice authentic backdrop settings and characters. Good story considering this is amateur author. It puts me in mood to read some Hemingway who was the forerunner of terse minimalism style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Adultery.......

......... can sometimes be what is needed to make a person feel whole. It's a shame about her husband, but people have needs. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What her husband doesn't know won't hurt him. They need to continue their affair

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Great coming together of two people in need of sex, and lots of it. Wanton sex is a real driver and the lack of it is a powerful reason to seek release! This story describes the resulting emotions caught up in raw sex and really no harm has been done to anyone, seeing how partners were unaware of the situation.

Put simply this is a well-told story of needy solo's releasing built-up tension caused by lack of sexual release. It was a very enjoyable read, well worth 5* To all those posting negative comments, get a life, and fuck someones wife.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
"Married Woman Has First Affair" Story title.

So, if this was her first affair, that leaves us with the thought that she will have a second and subsequent affairs. Does she develop a liking for military helicopter crew? Who's next?

Lue

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Now That Is A HOT Story*****

Makes a person want to RE-UP' Ha ! Only kidding. Nice and sex Read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I understand

When my husband was deployed I could not stand the celibacy, and I found refuge with a man from the next town over. I fucked him several times a week for a year. I'm not proud of it, but I needed and wanted a steady cock. It ended when my husband returned, and never happened again. The memories are wonderful. Great story.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Mixed emotions hate seeing a guy on deployment being cheated on , but if she is being ignored he has something going on the side! Enjoyed the hot story, 4 fromMe!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Married Woman Has First Affair" - So she'll have more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjlfiftyone@jlfiftyone
54 years old and happily retired. Spend most of my time working outside enjoying life. Spent 25 years of my life in the Navy and loved every minute of it. Lit is fun and I enjoy reading stories and writing them. Some of my stories are true and some aren't. All are embellishe...