Married Woman with Siblings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The towel was still wrapped round me. My brothers looked a bit awkward and seemed not to know how or what they should do. So as if scolding them, I said, "I shamelessly spoke out my mind and brought upto this stage. Now do I have to take down the towel too myself? Or you will act?"

Raju proved smarter than Ravi and roughly pulled away the towel and I stood before my brothers wearing my lacy sky blue bra and panty. Raju's hands while groping my thighs said to Ravi, "Our sister is a real beauty queen. She is hot and sexy like a bitch. Her boobs have grown bigger for her bra, please free them from bondage."

Ravi went to my back and unhooked my bra while Raju pulled it out of my body. Ravi took me on his lap, kissed my lips and carried me to the bed. Ravi was on my right side while Raju on the left. More than anything else, both seemed to have been fascinated by my smooth skin that was waxed only some minutes ago and both were moving their hands on my hands, arms, legs and thighs as if feeling the soft smoothness.

I placed my two hands on their crotches from over the trousers they were wearing and said, "Get out of these or I am going to tear them away."

But before they could pull down their trousers, I pushed my hands inside their underwears and took their hard throbbing rods in my palms stroking them slowly. Ravi's hands were then squeezing my asses while Raju's tongue was inside my mouth and his hand was caressing my nipple.

Soon two brothers took possession of my two boobs from two sides and were sucking my nipples. I giggled at first but then my nipples grew hard inside their mouths and they played with them by moving their tongues sensuously around the nipples and sucking with their lips.

Raju said to Ravi, "Our sister smells very sweet and I enjoy sniffing her armpits where her bushy hairs mingled with sweat and perfume turn me crazy."

Raju lifted my arms exposing my under arms and was surprised to find it clean. He sniffed there, kissed them and was licking my armpits sending tickling sensations. I had by then pulled down their underwears and brought out their demonic cocks which were hard and fully erect. I planted kisses on the erected dicks of my brother and sucked them alternately. Raju was often putting the tip of his cock on my nipples and smearing them with his precum.

At one stage, I asked both Ravi and Raju to put their cocks in my mouth together so that I can taste both at the same time. However, it needed extra effort on my part to stretch my oral cavity to accommodate two giant cocks in my mouth. As I kept teasing their cocks with my tongue, all of us sensed Ravi becoming stiff. Raju asked me, "Do you like to be the slut of your brothers?"

With two cocks in mouth I could not speak and simply nodded. Raju took out his dick from my mouth and pressed my head from the back and said to Ravi, "Put your tool further in and fuck her mouth hard. Let her taste and swallow your come like a whore."

Ravi was already excited and ready to ejaculate. He bursted his load inside my mouth and I started swallowing. But his load was so much that some juice leaked along the two sides of my mouth. Once Ravi brought out his flesh baton, Raju sat in front of me and turned me on my belly facing his tool that was pointing upwards. He then said to Ravi, "Now I will fuck her mouth, just watch, how hot our sister can be."

As Raju was sitting on bed and was lying on bed, I had to support myself on my elbows and bow down my head slightly to take his shaft inside my mouth. Holding by head tightly, Raju started to and fro movement of his dick insde my mouth and after about twenty minutes spurted his load in my mouth. I tried to swallow his salty thick come as much possible. But as I was on my belly a good quantity slipped on the bed.

After both if them ejaculated, they laid down beside me on two sides while their hands continued to caress my privates and quite often we got lip locked in passionate kisses. My panty was still on. Raju said, "How strange, your pussy is still covered! Why deprive your brothers of the view of your hot love spot?"

"Did I deprive?" I said, "You were busy with your sister's boobs and mouth!"

Raju said to Ravi, "I have tasted her juice. She smells nice there and her juice is refreshing."

"I know," with artificial seriousness Ravi replied, "After all, I am the eldest."

"Then let me taste her first tonight," Raju said, "But I wonder why our horny sister has still covered her quim. Come dear, I will remove the last piece of cloth."

But before removing the panty Raju sniffed my pubic area from over the panty and said, "Your perfume is nice and sexy. But the damp and dirty smell I had sniffed here was more sexy and exciting."

Raju then started pulling the panty downward holding the elastic edge by his teeth. I enjoyed the touch of his lips on my abdomen. He kept pulling it while his hands were groping my thighs. In the meantime Ravi held my face between his hands and was kissing my lips sucking them quite passionately making me moan.

Down below I felt my panty going down my thighs and Raju exclaimed, "Wow, so nicely trimmed, yesterday it was full of curly forest."

I felt his nose on my pussy and then it was between my labia lips. I shivered in excitement. My elder brother was playing with my lips and tongue, his hands were kneading my boobs and pressing the nipples intermittently; my younger brother was sniffing my wet pussy, groping my bare thighs and his nose was teasing my dripping cunt hole. I groaned in passionate pleasure.

Raju had by this time pushed his finger inside my pussy and teasingly moving it inside making me discharge more and more love juice. I never knew threesome incestuous sex could be such exhilarating. I was moaning mildly but the moment Raju parted my labia lips and put his tongue inside, I could hardly control myself and started arching my body and was loudly moaning.

I continued to enjoy the dual caress as if in a state of dream till I felt Raju's cock invading deeper inside my pussy. I hugged his body then on me when my face was turned to the right and Ravi was holding his semi-erect penis near my mouth for oral caress.

Like a true slut I shamelessly took my elder brother's cock in my mouth while enjoying rapid and hard thrusts of my younger brother in my tender but hungry pussy.

I was not certain how long Raju's cock fucked my pussy but at one time it became too much for me to bear the excitement and pleaded him to come. Raju responded to my plea by flooding my cunt with his warm load as I scratched his back in utter ecstasy.

Exhausted after drilling my pussy, Raju got down off my body. Both of us were heaving heavily after the long calory burning exercise and laid side by side. Raju had spurted such huge load of his thick come that it was slowly oozing out of my pussy hole. As I told Raju about it, Ravi heard it. He was all along playing with my boobs and lips. Now Ravi moved towards my pussy and looking at my overflowing pussy said, "Your river was full and Raju has added more to it. Let me clean it up a bit."

Ravi took his underwear and began to wipe my dripping pussy with it. In doing this he often kneaded my asses, teased me putting his fingers in my vaginal and rectal holes and his dick was hard and looked like a cucumber. It had the length and diameter that could make any pussy desirous to be drilled by it, and a horny bitch like me couldn't be otherwise.

Opening my legs wide I gestured Ravi to take me. Raju seemed to be at awe at the size of tool of Ravi. Within next ten minutes Ravi's meat was inside my pussy and was making its inroads deep inside my pussy. Raju was then caressing my boobs but he forgot about kneading and was looking at how I was slowly accommodating such a monstrous tool inside my love tunnel.

Once Ravi's flesh rod was totally buried inside, he started ploughing my pussy. First, it was slow, and after about twenty minutes he began hard but slow to and fro movement bringing out his cock completely and then pushing the entire length again. It continued for another twenty-five to thirty minutes after which it started hard rapid thrusts and I was moaning uncontrollably.

As I knew of Ravi's problem, I continued to tell him to do it more vigorously. Raju watched in amazement how his elder sister was behaving like a slut with her own elder brother. Excited by the scene Raju was kneading me and often making me suck his tool. But the way Ravi fucked me made Raju so excited that he helplessly ejaculated his load on my face. It was yet ten to fifteen minutes later that Ravi and me screamed in passion and hugged each other as we faced exploding orgasms.

I slept nude that night between two nude brothers embracing one or the other during the night and when we woke up next morning at around 8 AM we decided to play another round of threesome incestuous game.


12