All Comments on 'Married Woman's Online Life'

by durham_maggie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Maggie May

Good story well written but does need to be anymore violent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lincs is a dumb fuck

This shitty story should never have been posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SORRY,BUT

I think that this story is fucking stupid as is the woman in the story. So she posted some nudes of her on the net,big fucking deal. Thats not enough to blackmail anyone, and why didn't she just tell her husband. Its not like she was cheating. Though i think that she didn't say anything because it gave her an excuse(in her mind) to cheat and to be the whore she always wanted to be. Now she is cheating, she's not being blackmailed. Blackmailed my ass and the husband should just divorce the whore when he finds out about it. She should have told him about the pics and that she was trying to be blackmailed so they could set the other guy up for the police.Again it was just a way for her to be a whore and cheat. ENOUGH SAID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could be lots better

Needs lots of improvement. At the very least you need a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great !

More of the same, keep it up. Don't listen to the PCers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not too awful !!!

Get a proof -reader first !! The story line not too bad , could use some action

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yor're pretty stupid

you're stupid, and so is your shity story. I would of never written such crappy......i don't even know what to call it, its so horrible. you should really set up a knife on a wall, and run into it, you fucking psyco.

m00nvibem00nvibeabout 17 years ago
the pecker-pullers

the pecker-pullers were a bit excessive with their criticism d_h, however, they do have at least one valid point, the assistance of an editor would have been helpful. keep writing though; don't give up. and here's a hint: to please the pecker-pullers always use small words, keep your story short, and always mention a 11, 12, or 13 inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
O.K,

Liked it but have a hard time with 20 year old being this twisted and experienced. But story has potential. hope you write more soon.

aabelardaabelardalmost 17 years ago
One person has voted against, probably.

I think you can delete the comments of the boorish moron who is taking out his literary and interpersonal failure by making most of those attacks. Why should you put up with more than the women he has known in real life did?

Sure, it isn't a particularly polished piece of writing. But then it was a first attempt, and Literotica is intended to be a bit of fun for ordinary people. I liked it, and it shows a healthy line in fantasy, which only an ingrate would object to being reminded a woman can have! Keep writing, and remember that although you might be able to make improvements, you can be way above Literotica average if you do.

Nice picture!

aabelardaabelardalmost 17 years ago
One person has voted against, probably.

I think you can delete the comments of the boorish moron who is taking out his literary and interpersonal failure by making most of those comments. Why should you put up with more than the women he has known in real life did?

Sure, it isn't a particularly polished piece of writing. But then it was a first attempt, and Literotica is intended to be a bit of fun for ordinary people. I liked it, and it shows a healthy line in fantasy, which only an ingrate would object to being reminded a woman can have! Keep writing, and remember that although you might be able to make improvements, you can be way above Literotica average if you do.

Nice picture, too!

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedover 16 years ago
potentially yours

I am aware that this story was written in 2005, but it is a pity that you haven't written anything since, you have potential, and a good idea would be to have another writer edit it for you. Otherwise I liked it, keep writing I would be happy to help you with your text, drop me a line some time, you will find pcook021 on aol

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Twisted 20yr olds

VERY very hot, and as to 20yr olds being that twisted I can personally attest to the fact, 20yr olds can be ALLOT more twisted then that. This guy was kinda tame, he didn't have any of his friends in the room did he? It's happened, TRUST me. Wonderful fantasy. I would REALLY like to see more. It reads like a personal experiance, I like that. Maybe this experiance will start to show her she really is submissive and enjoys being used as a sex slave. Sure hope so!

CatmooreCatmooreabout 14 years ago
So familiar

I too am in my 40s and lacking a sex life and I too have turned to the net for this. We have so much in common, not the least of which is publishing on Lit - see catmoore for my efforts.

I enjoyed your story for many reasons, not just your nice style of writing, but also how close to home it was for me.

I would love to exchange mails or maybe meet up in yahoo messenger.

In there I am catmoore 43, a clue to my age and in mail it's that @yahoo.co.uk

I would love to hear from you

Cat xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love You & your story. When do we get more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Finish the tale please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good

i came across your little story today and i wish you HAD continued. You must be near 60 now. Nice age.

mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxover 1 year ago

Strangely, I enjoyed reading that. I say strangely, because obviously non-consensual sex is a no-no. But, it excited me. To be honest, it aroused me. Mixed emotions, really. My sensible head says I wouldn't want to be in that position, but, the rest of my body is now craving for it. Thank you so much for awakening me. Anne.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous