Married Women Meets Her Ex-Lover

Story Info
Married Indian wife cheats her husband with her ex-lover.
2.3k words
3.27
21.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers

Vicky (30) was in a birthday party arranged by his best friend Vishal at a posh pub. Vishal invited only close friends. Some of his friends were bachelors like Vicky and some were married. Few of Vishal's friends who were married have visited to the party with their wives. Vicky was stunned when he saw his old friend Vaishnavi (28) with her husband in the party. They were once used to work in the same company. They were close and had a brief affair when they used to work together. Vishnavi's eyes sparkled when she saw her old lover. Vicky approached her...

Vicky: Hi Vaishnavi, How are you? *with a smile*

Vaishnavi: I am happy Vicky. How are you? *with a smile*

Vicky: I am good. Glad to see you after a long time.

Vaishnavi: Me too. We have not been in contact either after my marriage.

Vicky: Unfortunately we both have been busy with our respective lives.

Vaishnavi: What about your marriage? You seem not to have been married.

Vicky: How would you know?

Vaishnavi: Come on! You would have invited me for your marriage.

*both laughed*

Vicky: So, you are with your hubby?

Vicky: Yes. Let me introduce him to you.

Vaishnavi waved her hand at her husband with excitement to come over. Her husband, Varma (35) reached instantly to us.

Vaishnavi was still needed growth in career. Her parents forced her to get married due to financial problems. She had to end her career and bowed to her parents' wish. Now here she is with her husband who accidentally bumped into her old lover in a party with a surprise. She used to be mad about Vicky and they both involved in crazy adventures without any commitments. When Vaishnavi's marriage was arranged they parted each other happily and decided not to attend or invite to each others' marriages to maintain distance.

Vaishnavi has always been beautiful and stunning with her curves. She didn't change much even after marriage. Vicky could not take away his gaze even after Vaishnavi's two years of marriage. She maintained her figure with care.

Vaishnavi: Vicky, This is my husband Varma. Dear, meet my old friend Vicky.

Vicky: Hi Mr. Varma. Nice to meet you.

Varma: Nice to meet you Mr Vicky. So, you guys are friends in college?

Vaishnavi: Dear, I and Vicky used to work in an office. We were best friends.

Varma: But you never told me about Vicky.

Vaishnavi knew something like this would come up. Varma has always been insecure since his teenage. He was never involved with a girl till his marriage. Vaishnavi knew this and she never raised topic about her male friends with him especially about Vicky. Varma thought Vaishnavi married him due to her parents' pressure. Both have never been happy with each other.

Vaishnavi: Actually, Vicky was busy with his live. I didn't invite him to our marriage even. Otherwise I would have introduced Vicky to you in our marriage.

Varma: That would be ok. Come on lets enjoy party with wine.

Saying this Varma and Vicky disappeared in the crowd to join their respective

friends. Vaishnavi joined conversation with other ladies in the party. An announcement was made in mic about Rumba dance to be started. Announcer said to all to be ready with their respective partners. Heavy lights were turned off and replaced with dim lights. All couples who were present joined their partners and started to dance to romantic music. Vaishnavi couldn't find her husband in the crowd and that too light was not much.

Vicky reached Vaishnavi from the crowd and asked her for dance. She hesitated at first and thought about her marital status. She thought that if she was not married she would have danced with Vicky without a second thought.

Vicky: Hey Vaishu, What are you thinking? Come dance with me.

Vaishnavi: My husband is there Vicky. I can't dance with you.

Vicky: Let him see. What's the harm? *teasing her*

Vaishnavi: Shut up Vicky! You don't know about him.

Vicky: He is not here. He is in other room drinking with his friends.

This was not new to Vaishnavi. She knew her husband was not romantic. He always ignored his beautiful wife like this. Vaishnavi was never desired by her husband.

In fact, Vicky treated her well and desired her deeply when they were in affair. She used to surrender to Vicky's moves with respect and love. Vicky also used to care about her and he loved her very much. Vicky introduced Vaishnavi to various thrills and adventures of sex life. She was never bored a bit in Vicky's presence.

Now in party also she is thinking much about Vicky in presence of her husband. She is thinking about how Vicky kissed her for the first time under a tree in a park. She is thinking about the incident when she showed her body to Vicky for the first time when he visited her room for her birthday party. She is thinking about how Vicky used to praise her body inch by inch. Once they had sex on terrace in open air. Vaishnavi was ravished physically and mentally by Vicky whenever they had sex. Vaishnavi used to like how Vicky sucked her boobs and her pussy. She always wanted Vicky to use force while having sex. She liked to be dominated. Vicky knew her well from inside and out. He had satisfied her every wish in sex. Vaishnavi was also hungry for Vicky's cock and used to suck like a lollypop. She was excited when she saw his cock for the first time.

Vicky held her right hand with his left hand and keeping his right hand on her waist. She was in black color saree with red sleeveless blouse. She was looking like goddesses in that saree. Some married men in the party have been eying on Vaishnavi secretly in their wives' presence. Their wives have been jealous of Vaishnavi and the way she was exposing her curves to all men. Vaishnavi felt uncomfortable when Vicky put his on her waist. She was checking whether her husband was around. As she didn't find him, she started to dance with Vicky. She knew Vicky. He can take her into his submission without effort. Infact, she wanted him to initiate.

Now all couples have been immersed in dance with their partners so do Vaishnavi and Vicky. Nobody is caring others. Lights are dim and air was cool.

Vicky: So, tell me.

Vaishnavi: What do you want to know?

Vicky: Do you remember how we used to enjoy?

Vaishnavi: I don't want to remember it now.

Vicky: Why?

Vaishnavi: I am married now. I can't do that.

Vicky: We are just reminding those memories. We are not doing that again. Are we? *teases*

Vaishnavi: No no. We are not doing it again.

Vicky: Then, tell me. How did you enjoy it?

Vaishnavi: It was wonderful with you. *blushes*

Vicky: That's it?

Vaishnavi: Do you know sometimes I yearn for those moments again.

Vicky: Really? You didn't say that.

Vaishnavi: How can I Vicky? I am married now. I can't cheat my husband.

Vicky: Ok. Tell me more. What was the most exciting part of our days?

Vaishnavi: I can't tell it Vicky. It makes me blush.

Vicky: I want to see you blushing again. Please tell me.

Vaishnavi: You didn't change. You are still the same lover. *pinches him in his waist* Do you remember when I was naked in front of you for the first time?

Vicky: Yes. I do remember.

Vaishanvi: I was thrilled and aroused when I removed my clothes for you. That was the first time I had ever showed my body to a man.

Vicky: Do you know what? You were beautiful and hot without your clothes on.

Vaishnavi: Thank you for the compliment.

Vicky: Tell me more.

Vaishnavi: Also, I was dying you to get naked. You being dressed when I was naked was unjustified.

Vicky: That made you angry?

Vaishnavi: No. But you teased me for long time for being naked. You snatched my clothes and never gave me back for 15 minutes. I was naked whole time.

Vicky: You liked it what I did to you?

Vaishnavi: Of course. I wanted you to tease me like that more. I loved exposing my body.

Both Vicky and Vaishnavi are aroused with this conversation. Both are enjoying each other with this erotic conversation. Vaishnavi forgot that she was married.

Vicky: And what else you liked?

Vaishnavi: You know when you visited me to my flat on my birthday?

Vicky: Yes. I do remember.

Vaishnavi: I remember when I saw you cock for the first time.

Vicky: Did you liked it?

Vaishnavi: Yes. It was huge and large. *blushes* that was first time I ever saw a cock.

Vicky: Tell me more.

Vaishnavi: I wanted to take your cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel it in my mouth.

Vicky: You are a dirty girl.

Vaishnavi: I loved holding it in my hand. And I stroked it before giving you a blow job, you remember?

Vicky: Yes. I remember it. You sucked my cock like a lollypop.

Vaishnavi: But you bastard, you were about cum all over my face and on bedsheets.

Vicky: You didn't like it?

Vaishnavi: I liked it really. In fact I was not ready to spoil bed sheets with the cum so I had to take your sperm in my mouth and gulped it.

Vicky: You gave me one of the best blow job.

Vaishnavi: Really? I am proud of it. *both hugged each other*

Rumba on the floor was still going on. Vaishnavi and Vicky could not dance more as they are not professionals. Vicky wanted to find a private space for two of them.

Vicky: Do you want to dance more?

Vaishnavi: No yaar. I can't.

Vicky: There are private rooms upstairs. Would you like to go?

Vaishnavi accepted with a hint of doubt but followed Vicky. He led her to stairs that led to second floor where private rooms were located. Vaishnavi was checking around in the crowd for her husband. He was not there. She thought he might be drunk and sleeping on the floor.

Both entered the private room. It was small room with one bed with excellent furnishing. Vicky locked the room from inside. Vaishnavi don't know why Vicky brought her here. But she was feeling safe like she used to feel when they were having affair. Vaishnavi was aroused inside for being alone with Vicky. Room was neatly furnished and filled with fragrance. Old memories evoked in her.

Vicky: Where is your Mr Varma? He is not seen.

Vaishnavi: He might be drunk and sleeping on the floor.

Thinking about her husband's situation made her angry. But she doesn't want spoil the mood by thinking about her husband right now.

Vicky: He doesn't know how to enjoy with his beautiful wife.

Vaishnavi: Just don't remind of him right now. I don't want to spoil this mood.

Vicky: Ok. By the way you saree is beautiful. You sandals' colors matched perfectly with saree color.

Vaishanvi: Oh! Thank you dear. I was waiting for you to compliment it.

Vicky: You would look even more beautiful without saree. * teases with a wink*

Vaishanvi: Really? Thanks again. But don't try "anything". I am married now. My husband is around in the party.

Vicky: You would do "anything" if he was not here? *teases again*

Vaishnavi: Shut up! I am not like other woman. I have dignity.

Vicky: Ok madam. I won't do anything to you. *both laughs*

Vaishanvi is feeling alive and deserved again in Vicky's presence. He was adoring her with compliments she could not resist. She was blushing and a wet spot was formed on her panty.

Both are sitting next to each other on edge of the bed.

Vicky: You didn't put lipstick. * touches her lips gently with his left hand fingers*

Vaishnavi: My husband doesn't like it. You know he thinks it would attract men.

Vicky: You look beautiful always. You have been maintaining you figure without a flaw. Any man would die to sleep with you.

Vaishnavi: Shut up! I take it as compliment. I wish my husband could be like you. He doesn't praise me like you do.

Vicky could not control his urges and gave a kiss on Vaishnavi's lips for three seconds. She was not expecting it. She didn't resist his advances either. She knows they are in private room. Nobody knows or cares what she does with Vicky. She thought about her marital status for a second. She knows she is not having good sex life with her husband. She thought a little kiss would not harm her reputation. She really wanted to be ravished by Vicky. She was desperate to feel his body against hers. She wanted to prove herself that she can perform like a pro. She wanted to regain her lost confidence. Vaishnavi submitted herself to Vicky in the private room irrespective of her marital status.

Vaishnavi's clothes were scattered on the floor. After cheating her husband with Vicky she grabbed her clothes and started wearing. Vicky and Vaishnavi were ready to join party downstairs again. When they reached party hall to Vaishnavi's surprise she saw her husband talking with his friends. She checked her clothes again in order not to raise suspicion. Vaishnavi reached her husband...

Varma: Where have you been Dear?

Vaishnavi: I just went to balcony with other lady for fresh air. We were chatting about our daily routine lives.

Varma: But it has been like one hour.

Vaishnavi: She showed me her new car. We had to go to cellar. We became good friends.

*THE END*

vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers