Marri's Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Marri and Andrew travel and play before going home.
3k words
5
1.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
121 Followers

Chapter Four

I woke up with a start. The shrill whine of the phone was insistent and blaring, and I grabbed the receiver. I briefly listened to the recorded wake up message and cursed under my breath. I was disoriented and glanced around the small room, realizing I was actually alone. The other side of the bed was rumpled but empty.

I got up and pulled on the terrycloth robe. I went to the door and heard Andrew's soft laughter and Gwen and Wayne's muffled voices. I tied the belt securely and went out into the sitting room.

The three of them looked at me, smiling, and I was relieved to see they were all still in pajamas, too. "Hello, sleepyhead," Andrew said as I sat down next to him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You look so cute when you're asleep."

"Yeah, and she's a real bitch first thing in the morning, too," Gwen piped up.

"Oh, shut up," I grumbled, all too aware she was right.

"Should we go out for breakfast? My treat," Wayne offered. "The pancakes at the diner down the street are fantastic."

We all agreed and went back to our rooms to dress. Andrew and Wayne brought our things down to the car while Gwen and I fixed our hair. She was practically glowing.

"You had a good time last night, I assume?" I asked, clipping the large barrette in place.

She blushed. "Yeah."

"I'm glad. I like him, Gwen."

"I do, too."

"Has he met Mom and Dad yet?"

"No, but he will when he drops me off tonight."

"I'm sure they'll approve."

As soon as we were ready, we walked arm in arm down the hallway. I wouldn't be coming home again until May, and I'd miss her. We climbed into the car and in practically no time at all, we were eating steaming hot breakfasts in the diner. We didn't hurry, ordering extra coffee once we were done with our meals, and just enjoyed each other's company.

Finally, though, we left. We dropped Wayne and Gwen off at his apartment and headed home. I wanted to spend the afternoon with my parents since we'd be leaving the next day.

My father took Andrew down to the cellar to show off his weight bench and pool table and my mom had me help make supper. We were making a turkey pot pie from the leftovers and she kept up a constant stream of conversation the whole time.

"He really is a nice man, Marri. And he obviously adores you. I'm glad you brought him home to meet us."

"Me, too."

"And what about Gwen's new boyfriend? What did you think of him?"

I smiled. She was trying to sound so nonchalant and flip, but I knew she was digging for any and all gossip I was willing to offer. Thankfully, I could tell her the absolute truth.

"Wayne's great. He's cute and sweet, and thinks she's perfect."

"Gwen? Perfect?" she joked. "The poor boy's in for quite a shock."

"I know," I laughed. "But seriously, he's nothing like Bobby. He's good for her."

"I'm glad. I want my girls to be happy."

"We are."

We worked in silence for a while and soon it was ready. We called Dad and Andrew upstairs and the four of us had a nice dinner. The men cleared the table and I went up to my room to get the Monopoly game. Andrew rolled his eyes but I ignored him. Some of the best conversations we'd ever had as a family had taken place during a board game.

After about an hour or so of playing, Gwen and Wayne walked in. She was still giddy and he looked mildly uncomfortable. There was a brief round of introductions and the game was pretty much forgotten.

Eventually, my parents went up to bed and Wayne left. The three of us cleaned up and settled in the living room to watch one of my new movies. About halfway through, though, I started dozing off.

Andrew kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Go on up to bed, baby. Get some sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me, this couch is bad enough with one person, let alone two, and I'm not gonna share it with you."

I kissed him tenderly and stood up. Gwen followed me upstairs and we went into our rooms. I felt a sudden rush of melancholia as I slid into my bed. I hated leaving. I hated leaving the sense of love and acceptance, that feeling of just plain being home.

I sighed and let myself fall asleep, knowing that tomorrow would take care of itself.

* * * * *

My mom refused to let any of us help pick up after the holidays. She said she'd leave everything up for a few more days. She loved Christmas as much as I did, maybe even more, and she couldn't face having her daughters leave at the same time as disassembling the decorations.

Gwen's school was closer than mine, so she was going to stay another week, something I personally thought had as much to do with Wayne as anything else. We packed up the car, the backseat and trunk practically overflowing with our gifts and things my parents insisted I needed to bring back with me.

Before I knew it, we were eating pizza for an early dinner. My parents looked sad, and I was tempted to blow off work and stay a while longer. But I knew I couldn't. I needed the money if I was going to make it through the next semester and Andrew had responsibilities of his own.

Once we were stuffed and the table was cleaned up, we were ready to go. There were hugs all around, even for Andrew, and I found myself promising to call and write more often. Andrew swore to "take good care of me" and then it was time.

We got into the car and I drove away from my childhood home, fighting back a few tears. I headed back to the highway and Andrew turned on some low music. After a while, he broke the silence, taking my free hand and holding it up.

"That sure does sparkle, doesn't it?"

I glanced over at my right hand and couldn't help smiling at the small rubies. "Yeah, it does."

"Because, you know, I saved the receipt if you want to return it and get a TV or something."

He was teasing and I knew it, but I bristled anyway. "Are you crazy? I'm never taking it off!"

He laughed and kissed my hand. "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it."

"Good."

We laced our fingers together and drove like that for a while, keeping up a steady stream of conversation. It amazed me that after all the time we just spent together, we'd still be able to find things to talk about.

We pulled off at a rest area after a couple hours and got some sodas and snacks. Andrew took the wheel and we pressed on for a while longer. At some point, he took an exit and drove into a hotel parking lot. He got out and registered, alone this time, and drove us to our unit.

We got our overnight bags and went into the room. It was smaller than the last one, but I was happy anyway. The bed was built for two and I couldn't wait to crawl into it.

We didn't waste any time. We started kissing and pulling off each other's clothes. We collapsed back onto the bed, naked, and he knelt between my knees. He never stopped kissing me as he slid into my pussy. I was wet and ready and we moved together flawlessly. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, holding him deep inside.

He fucked me relentlessly, his cock growing harder with each stroke. I knew neither of us would last long, but I didn't care. I wanted to cum looking up into his eyes and have him squirt into me at the same time. I rocked my hips against him, grinding my clit on his pelvis, and felt my climax start to build in earnest.

"Cum for me," he groaned. "Cum on me, baby."

Seconds later, I did, the walls of my cunt spasming around his dick as I cried out, never taking my eyes from his. He gasped and I felt his seed shoot into me. We held the position until our orgasms receded, then he slid out and pulled me into his arms, spooning me against his belly.

I sighed contentedly and whispered, "I love you, Andrew."

"I love you, too."

* * * * *

We woke up late and picked up donuts and coffee at the hotel's café and got back on the road. Andrew had to be at work first thing the next morning so he had to be to bed early, but we just couldn't stand the thought of being apart. Not yet. Real life would be back in full force at 8 a.m. Saturday morning. We still had Friday to avoid it completely.

After many miles and a fast food meal, we were finally back at Andrew's building. We unpacked his stuff and brought it up to his apartment. His Christmas tree still sparkled on the table and we set his presents under it. My mom had insisted on doing our laundry before we left, so he just put his clothes back in the closet and dresser and was officially unpacked.

It was early evening but we were both sore and stiff from so many hours in the car. We went into the bathroom and he turned on the water for a hot shower. "What will you do tomorrow?" he asked, pulling my shirt over my head.

"Sleep late and head back to Torch. It'll take me a few trips to get all of my stuff out of the car."

He unhooked my bra and started massaging my breasts. He tweaked the nipples and they hardened instantly. He drew one into his mouth and sucked greedily. I moaned, my eyes sliding shut, and buried my hands in his hair.

"I'm sure Lori will help you if you ask," he said, his words muffled by my flesh.

"I'm sure she will," I mumbled, not caring one bit if she did or not.

He switched to the other side, grazing it lightly with his teeth, and opened my pants. He slipped his hand into my panties and deftly caught my clit between his finger and thumb. He squeezed lightly and pulled, making me moan in pleasure.

I pushed the pants and panties to the floor and quickly kicked them aside. He dropped to his knees and wrapped his hands around the backs of my thighs. He pulled my legs slightly apart and leaned forward, stopping only a fraction of an inch from my cunt. His breath was hot on my skin and I trembled.

He leaned forward and probed my snatch with his tongue, fucking me with it. I moaned and thrust my hips forward. His mouth caught my clit and he sucked it frantically. Within seconds, I was shuddering and groaning his name, almost afraid my knees would buckle.

He released me and stood. I practically tore his clothes off and his cock pointed up at the ceiling, ready and waiting. I was about to kneel and return the oral favor, but he stopped me. He picked me up and carried me into the shower so we were both under the hot spray. He put me back on my feet and turned me around so I was facing the wall.

"Open your legs," he murmured.

I did and he leaned against me, his cock pressing against my slit. He put his splayed fingers just above mine and eased into me. As the water pounded into our flesh, we moved together slowly and deliberately.

When our climaxes hit, we bowed into each other, groaning. The steam filled our lungs and the trickles of water only added to the sensations. Once our bodies stopped shuddering and our breathing had returned to normal, he slipped out of me and turned me back around to face him.

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me tenderly. His tongue slipped between my lips and swirled gently around mine. He pulled back and whispered, "God, I love you. It's gonna be hard not having you here tomorrow night."

I felt a pang of guilt. No, I wouldn't be here. I'd be back at work, fucking yet another stranger for money. I sighed and forced a smile. I didn't want to think about that, not when I was minutes from sleeping in his arms. "I love you, too," I murmured.

We washed and dried off with the thick, fluffy towels before heading to his bed. We curled up, our arms wrapped tightly around each other's naked bodies, and fell asleep.

* * * * *

I was vaguely aware of Andrew's alarm and the soft kiss he planted on my forehead before leaving for work. I finally woke up a few hours later, reluctant to leave the warm, familiar bed. I allowed myself a few more minutes of comfort before finally dragging my body out of the covers. I dressed quickly and made the bed.

I went out to the kitchen and found a note from Andrew telling me to help myself propped up against a small thermos of coffee. I poured a cup and wrote a quick thank you on the back of the paper.

Once I was done, I rinsed out the cup and put it in the dishwasher. I picked up my small overnight bag and went to the door. I opened it and sighed. I looked at the garish decorations and suddenly hated Torch, the Earls, the clients, and mostly myself. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay there with Andrew, to fall asleep in his arms and wake up in them.

I shook my head and turned the button on the knob, locking it. I left quickly, pulling the door tightly shut behind me, before I could change my mind. Right or wrong, it was time to go home.

* * * * *

As I'd predicted, it took three trips up and down the stairs to get all of my things to my apartment. The large front room looked as immaculate as ever and I couldn't help glaring at that ornate bed each time I walked by. I resented everything I saw and was very glad I didn't have to "entertain" later. I was in no mood to be anyone's plaything.

I'd managed to slip in and out unseen and I just hoped my luck held out for a few more hours. I locked the door securely and unpacked. Once everything was back in its proper place, I sat on the loveseat and turned on the TV, determined to watch one of my new DVDs and relax.

After countless hours of TV, I got up and stretched, mostly to answer my screaming bladder. I ate a quick meal of soup and crackers, preferring to avoid the food and subsequent people down in the kitchen.

Once I'd cleaned up, I picked a book off the shelf and curled up to read. After a full week with my family, no matter how much I missed them, I was thrilled to have some quiet. My feelings of anger and resentment were fading as I settled back into my "everyday" life.

About halfway through my book, I started yawning. Even after I'd slept so late, I was exhausted. I pulled on my pajamas and climbed into my bed. The sheets were cool and crisp. I hugged my extra pillow, wishing with all my heart it was Andrew, and eventually fell asleep.

* * * * *

I slept in the next morning, too, figuring I deserved a little rest after the work I'd done all semester, then finally admitted to myself I couldn't hide in my room anymore. I went down to the kitchen hoping Lori would be around. Thankfully, she was.

She was sitting at a table drinking coffee with Amy and Della and the three of them waved me over. "Marri!" she called. "You're back!"

"Yeah," I said, pouring myself a cup and sitting down with them. "I got back yesterday."

"Why didn't you come find us?"

"I was tired."

"A week straight with that hunk?" Della quipped. "I'm surprised you can even walk."

"Yeah," Amy chuckled, "but it's back to work tonight, right?"

"Unfortunately."

"I bet Beverly has quite the client all lined up for you," Lori said.

"Wouldn't surprise me," I mumbled.

"So, did you have a good Christmas?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, it was great," I said, thankful she'd changed the subject. "It was nice to go home for a while."

"What did the hunk give you?" Della asked. "Other than his beautiful body, of course."

I held up my hand, letting the light hit the rubies. "Isn't it gorgeous?"

Lori grabbed my hand and bent down to look at it more closely. "Wow, Marri. That must have set him back a lot."

"He must really like you," Amy said, a hint of longing in her voice. "Just think, though, if any of us had been the right size for that dress, you'd have probably never even met him."

I had a sudden image of each of them in turn wrapped in Andrew's arms, wearing my ring. I carefully pulled my hand away from Lori and forced a laugh, unnerved. "Yeah. I guess it was just my lucky day."

"More like fate," Lori said, smiling encouragingly at me.

Fate or not, I wanted out of there. I stood and said, "Well, I need to go to the store and get some food. I don't have any fresh milk or fruit. I'll see you all later."

I left, hearing but not really listening to their calls of farewell. I yanked on my spare jacket, thankful I'd kept one in the large hall closet downstairs so I didn't have to go back to my apartment, and went out the door. I shook my head to clear it, thankful for the brisk cold air. I headed for the large shopping center, determined to stay out until the last possible minute.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
121 Followers