Marri's Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Christmas morning leads to a romantic hotel interlude.
2.2k words
4.8
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
122 Followers

Chapter Three

"Merry Christmas, Marri!" Gwen called from my doorway. "Get up, come on!"

It was Christmas morning! I loved Christmas morning. It wasn't just the idea of getting presents, but it was almost as if for a few hours out of the year, people put their prejudices and hatred aside and were able to relax and celebrate together. I practically jumped out of bed and yanked on my robe.

I hurried down the stairs and was greeted by my parents, sister, and of course Andrew. I greeted them all with a hug and we dove into the presents. I got some new clothes and even some jewelry, a bunch of books and a couple new movies. I even got some gift certificates and cash from the extended family. All in all it was a good haul.

Andrew and I specifically gave each other only the more generic presents like CDs and clothes and were saving the more personal gifts for later. I'd already warned my mother of my plans for the night and since I'd incorporated my present for Gwen into my scheme, I knew no one would have any reason to balk at it.

After the traditional Christmas dinner of turkey and all the trimmings followed by various pies and cakes, we organized and picked up. Then Gwen and I went upstairs to get ready for our night.

"Are you sure you can afford this, Marri?" she asked, primping in front of the mirror.

"Positive. I can't wait to spend some time with you and meet your mystery man."

"But the hotel alone must have cost a fortune!"

I couldn't tell her I'd had Lawrence pull some strings to get me a great deal on a suite at a local resort that his brother conveniently managed, so I just shrugged. "Trust me on this, okay? It's all taken care of."

She was giddy. Hell, so was I. I really was excited to go out for a fancy dinner and dancing with my sister and her quasi-boyfriend. But I was absolutely thrilled to be able to spend the whole night in Andrew's arms again. Not to mention being able to make some noise and save the flesh on my palm.

Andrew joined us at the car and held the doors for both of us before climbing into the passenger's seat. I followed Gwen's directions across town to her "friend" Wayne's apartment. We picked him up and I was amazed at how cute they looked together. He was a totally freckled carrot-top who was barely two inches taller than she was, putting him right at my eye level. He immediately took her hand and kissed her cheek.

"Hi, I'm Wayne Jacobs. You must be Marri and Andrew," he said, sounding bouncy and sure of himself, just the way Gwen liked her dates. She beamed at me, clearly pleased with his easy banter.

It was a short ride to the restaurant and we ordered appetizers and drinks, the three of us still pretty full from dinner. Wayne ordered a pasta dish and soon we were all talking and joking like we'd known each other for years.

Once we'd eaten, we found our way to the dance floor and joined the other swaying couples. I was reminded of that first night with Andrew. All we needed was the fancy gown and tuxedo. He held me tightly to him and kissed my forehead.

"Gwen looks like she's having a good time," he said, nodding in her direction.

I glanced over and saw her in a heavy lip lock with Wayne. Her arms were wound around his neck and one of his hands pressed against the small of her back while the other twined itself in her hair. They were still revolving on the spot and I couldn't help giggling.

"I hope they don't tip over."

"Think they'd even notice?" he mused.

"Probably not."

"Are you having a good time?"

"Wonderful."

"Good." He kissed me tenderly and hugged me, he sighed and whispered, "So when can we get out of here?"

"Anxious are we?"

"That couch leaves a lot to be desired for comfort, trust me."

"Oh sure," I teased. "And here I thought you just wanted to get me alone so we could fuck in peace."

"If you insist."

Once the song ended, we pulled apart and walked hand in hand over to Gwen and Wayne. We all got our coats and I paid the bill and we were off to the hotel. It was after eleven so we just checked in and went up to the suite without bothering with the pool or hot tub.

The four of us hung out in the living room area for a while, just relaxing and talking. I discovered I genuinely liked Wayne and was glad Gwen had decided to start dating him instead of her old boyfriend, a chauvinistic, controlling asshole. Andrew's hand rested comfortably on my knee, but as more time passed, it had crept up my thigh, stopping just below my hip. He was massaging the flesh through the thin material of my dress and I suddenly realized I was very, very wet.

By then, Gwen and Wayne had trouble keeping their eyes off each other and I knew it was a good time to head off to our respective rooms. I cleared my throat and they reluctantly turned their attention to me. "It's getting late. I think we're gonna go to our room now."

"Good idea," Gwen said, her expression anything but tired. "Ready, Wayne?"

"Oh yeah," he murmured, and then blushed, the red creeping all the way up to his hairline. I smiled at Gwen, using our sisterly near-telepathy to wish her luck. I knew they hadn't slept together yet and I hoped it would be everything she wanted and more.

The two of them practically scampered off to their room and locked the door. Andrew grinned easily at me and moved his hand down to cup my pussy through the dress. "Ready, Marri?"

"Oh yeah," I said, mimicking Wayne.

He squeezed my mound briefly before standing and holding his hand out to me. I took it and he tugged me to my feet. We went to our room and locked our own door.

Even though it was now after midnight and officially December twenty-sixth, part of me felt like Christmas was about to really begin.

* * * * *

Andrew sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. We just sat there like that for a few minutes in silence, staring into each other's eyes and smiling. Finally, he broke the spell and whispered, "You are so beautiful. Thank you so much for letting me spend Christmas with you."

I wanted to say something witty and flip back, but my mind was a total blank. He was so gorgeous in the dim lights and I couldn't really remember a time where I felt less like joking. I didn't want to kid around. I wanted to catch the moment under glass and keep it forever.

"Close your eyes," he said, reaching around behind me and picking up a small bag from the side table. I closed them obediently and heard plastic rustling as he took whatever it was out of the bag. My heart was pounding but I didn't dare peek. He hadn't been kidding about gifts being repoed.

After what seemed like an eternity, he said, "Okay you can open them now."

My eyes fluttered and came to focus on a simple yet beautiful gold ring nestled in a black velvet box. A small ruby sparkled in the facets and my eyes immediately filled with tears. I clapped my hand over my mouth and he grinned at me. "Look on the inside of the band."

He lifted it from its velvet cushion and read, " 'To my only love'." That was when I lost it. I started bawling full out, mentally cursing myself for getting so emotional. But thankfully, he knew they were happy tears.

"Are you going to let me put it on?"

I nodded silently and he took my right hand. He slipped it over my middle finger and I knew that no matter what Beverly said about rings being virtually forbidden, I'd never take it off. He leaned forward and gently kissed my neck. I held my arm out and watched the light bounce of the stone. I sighed happily and wiped my eyes. "It's so beautiful."

"I thought you'd like it."

"I do. I love it. I love you."

I wanted to kiss him and let passion take over and run my tongue over every inch of his body. But I couldn't. He needed his present. I reluctantly pulled away and got a small box out of my discarded purse.

He opened it carefully so he didn't tear the gold ribbon then lifted the thin strip of cotton padding and sucked in his breath. "Wow," he murmured.

"Look at the back," I urged, excited and even a little nervous.

He lifted the heavy gold chain and examined it carefully. The heavy links swung back and forth as he turned over the small gold panel, revealing the sentiment engraved on it. " 'To the only one I'll ever need'," he murmured. "Christ, Marri, this must have cost a fortune."

I didn't answer, knowing he didn't really want or expect one, not to mention the cost of my new ring. I just took it and hooked the clasp behind his neck. He fingered it carefully then took my hand.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it," he whispered. "But not as much as I love you."

We looked into each other's eyes again and he brushed a few stray hairs back from my face tenderly. He kissed me, his lips pressing gently against mine, his tongue sliding out and into my waiting mouth.

We kissed hungrily, our hands probing and exploring each other's bodies restlessly. He tugged the zipper on my dress down, exposing my back and eased it off my arms. I stood and pushed it to the floor so I was left only in my bra and panties. He eyed me up and down, his face full of lust, and I straddled him.

I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his neck, sucking at the collarbone and nipping at his soft flesh. He sucked in his breath and practically tore his shirt off, tossing it carelessly aside. I continued kissing him, moving all around his chest and suckling his nipples. He groaned and unhooked my bra, dropping it to the floor.

Then he pushed me onto my back and positioned himself so that he was on all fours above me and began sucking my tit. I tangled my hands in his hair and he moaned. His teeth grazed the sensitive skin then latched on in earnest, biting and rolling the nipple between his jaws.

I pressed my hips upwards, the damp material clinging to my pussy, and groaned. His cock was hard under his pants and its outline dug into me. He pulled up and quickly unhooked his belt and yanked down his zipper. I grabbed his waistband and tugged, as desperate for him as he was for me.

Somehow, we rolled around and ended up naked with me on top, my hands splayed on his chest for balance and my knees straddling his hips. He reached up and squeezed my nipples, his eyes never leaving mine.

"God, you're so beautiful, Marri," he breathed.

I positioned myself over his dick and slowly lowered my body until my pussy totally enveloped him. His eyes rolled shut as I started grinding my hips into his. I let my jaw hang slack, knowing how much he loved the little noises that escaped my throat, and came within minutes, my cunt spasming.

"Oh, Andrew," I cried, my nails sinking into his flesh.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me. Cum all over me."

Our eyes locked again and he shifted his weight, rolling us back over in a smooth motion. I allowed myself to go limp and he put his hands behind my knees, easing my legs back and apart for better access.

He leaned forward and started fucking me. "Talk to me," he murmured. "Tell me how much you want me."

"God, Andrew, I want you so much. I want you to fuck me any way you want, as hard as you want, as fast as you want. Whatever you want to do to me, Andrew, I want you to do it."

The words were pouring out of me, yet I knew each and every one of them was true. I wanted him to possess me, to take me, to use me for his pleasure. I wanted to belong to him, to be his in every way.

"Keep going," he moaned, his thrusts getting harder and the pressure on my legs increasing, spreading me even more.

His voice made me cum again and I gasped, even more fluid erupting from my snatch. "Christ," he yelled, "I'm gonna blow!"

"Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me and fill me with your load!"

He rammed me with renewed vigor and peaked moments later. He yelled again wordlessly and his weight pressed me down into the mattress, pinning me under him.

Slowly, our breathing returned to normal and he carefully rolled over next to me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "No offense, but I'm awfully glad we're leaving soon., I can't stand having you three rooms away and not being able to touch you."

I chuckled and snuggled into him, my eyelids growing heavy. "Merry Christmas, Andrew."

"Merry Christmas, Marri."

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
122 Followers