Marri's Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Marri entertains Frank, then gets a surprise.
3.7k words
4.8
2.2k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers

Tuesday Andrew surprised me by calling on his lunch hour. I was halfway into one of the new books I'd gotten for Christmas when the phone rang, making me jump. "Hello?"

"Hey beautiful. How are you?"

I smiled just from the sound of his voice. I'd missed him so much the last few days, more than I ever imagined. "I'm all right. How about you?"

"On my lunch so that's always a plus."

"True."

"What are your plans for tomorrow night?"

"Nothing, why?"

"How about I kidnap you and hold you hostage at my place?"

"Sounds good." I still had no idea why he was willing to date a prostitute, but I forced those thoughts away. "What if no one comes through with the cash?"

"Well then, I guess I'll have to take it out in sex. Either way I win."

"Good point."

"I'll pick you up after work tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah."

"I miss you."

"Miss you too."

"Love you."

"Love you, too, Andrew. Bye."

I hung up and felt at loose ends. I had a client coming in later, I knew that much, and I wasn't looking forward to it. Lori claimed it was just a job but she was wrong. It was a whole lifestyle. And although I couldn't complain about the pay and benefits, I was really starting to hate it. I hated having bad sex with people I didn't know and having to lie to my family.

I was starting to wish I'd listened to Cathy after all.

I sighed and got up to find something to eat. I decided on a frozen dinner. While I was waiting for it to heat up in the microwave, a knock on the door made me jump a little. I went to answer it, steeling myself for Beverly or Will. Thankfully it was Lawrence.

"Hey Marri, how's it going?"

"Okay. What's up?"

"Bringing your outfit. And a Christmas present."

"A what?"

"Belated present, I know, but it's the thought that counts, right?"

I felt my cheeks grow hot. "What?"

"Trust me. You'll like it."

"Okay?"

I took the garment bag and looked back and forth between it and his face. He just kept smiling and shaking his head. I pulled down the zipper and saw what looked like a fairly normal outfit. I saw a pair of brown cargoes and a green sweater with a matching set of off-white bra and panties. I raised an eyebrow and he held up his hands in a warding off gesture.

"Just... Trust me, okay?" He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Merry Christmas."

He left and I brought the bag into the apartment. I showered and pulled on the outfit. No shoes. Well, that was interesting. I went to the couch and mindlessly flipped through some channels until the intercom rang. "Marri? Your client is here." Will. Great.

I went downstairs and tried to put a smile on. Most clients weren't happy if they didn't feel welcomed. Took away from the experience. Or something. I got to the lobby and my fake smile disappeared, replaced by a real one.

"Frank!"

He smiled back and left Will behind without a backward glance. "Let's go." He grabbed the back of my neck and marched me up the stairs, down the hall, and back to my room. He shoved me through the door and pulled it shut behind him. I stood quietly in the center of the room, waiting for him to tell me what to do. To my surprise, he just sat down and stared at me.

After a few minutes, I started to shift back and forth, moving my weight from leg to leg. "Frank?"

"Hush."

"Sorry."

More time passed. I could see his erection through his pants. I was so confused. I was about to talk again, but something was thrown over my face and I was yanked backwards. I yelped and nearly fell, crashing into a broad body from behind. The hood, or whatever it was, was gripped tightly and pulled hard against my throat. I grabbed at it out of instinct.

"Don't bother," Frank said, his voice close to my ear. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them down, cupping and mauling my tit with his other hand. I tried to slow my breathing as I was pulled backwards toward the bed. The hood was tightened even more and my wrists were dragged upward and snapped into the cuffs on the bed. I tried to draw up my legs out of instinct and raise my torso, but I was pushed back down by four hands.

Four hands?

What the hell was going on?

"Frank! Stop!"

"Fuck no."

Two hands let go and I was again tied to the posts by what I could only assume were the sheets. I tried to pull away, but the knots were clearly too tight. I screeched and was immediately rewarded with a harsh slap to my right tit. I heard a metallic click and I froze.

"That's right, slut, remember this?"

The cold metal of his lockknife ran down my cheek to my chest. I froze and tried to slow my breathing. "Yes... yes I do."

"Then you know enough to stay still."

"Yes. I do."

"Then fucking do it."

I held myself in one spot, trying not to pant. The metal ran down my skin, down toward my stomach and I felt the material split open. The cool air hit my skin and I shivered, both from the knife and the temperature change. Hands mauled both of my tits, pinching the nipples and pulling them upwards. I gasped again, this time from surprise and desire. I knew my pussy was wet under the pants. This was new, but it was so hot. The fear of the knife... I trusted Frank not to hurt me.

The knife moved downwards, tracing my stomach and I moaned. Each tit was being fondled by a hand, another held the knife, and the fourth hand was sliding under the pants, holding them up after squeezing my pussy lips hard. The knife moved again and within seconds the leggings were split as well and pulled off. I laid there, trembling.

I heard a rattle and I could only assume Frank threw the knife to the side somewhere. I waited, taking deep breaths, to see what would happen. My heart was pounding and I knew I was sweating under the hood.

"I told you I'd get someone to help me fuck those pretty holes, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did," I said, my voice shaky.

"Well, I don't lie."

Four hands were on me again, one on each tit and two between my legs. They were not gentle and soon I was groaning and struggling against them. Teeth pressed down on my nipples and I cried out. One hand pinched and worked my clit and the other pressed fingers into my slit.

"You're so wet," Frank said, growling in my ear. "You are such a little slut."

"Frank, please..."

He laughed. "I knew you'd like this. Remind me to give that guy Lawrence a big tip when I leave."

Lawrence. This was his Christmas present? Yeah, I had a big tip for him, too. Something along the lines of a kick to the groin.

"You want to go first?" he said, presumably to the other man. A few seconds passed and I heard movement on both sides. Someone knelt between my legs and the other straddled my chest. I started to pant and shake.

"Oh, stop, slut," Frank said, from above my face. I jerked my head toward him impulsively and he grabbed my hair through the hood and I yelped. "I'm going to take this off and put a mask over your eyes. Don't fight me. Understand?"

I tried to nod and only managed to pull my hair. "Yes, Frank, I understand."

He loosened the hood and pulled it off of my head. I blinked against the sudden brightness and he slipped a mask over my eyes, putting me back in the dark. He leaned down and bit my earlobe, making me gasp again. "Good choice. Now, open your mouth."

I did and he immediately shoved his hard cock into my mouth. I moaned at the taste and sucked hard. He grabbed my hair again and held my head still, pushing in and out quickly. I started losing myself in the moment, loving the taste and sensation.

Something touched my pussy and I jumped, nearly choking myself on Frank's dick. I felt fingers reach inside and probe, stretching. It felt like thumbs pressed my clit from both sides, rolling it back and forth. I moaned again, pushing my hips up toward the pressure. One hand let go of my pussy and pushed my pelvis back to the bed. The other continued pumping in and out of my slit, faster and harder with each passing second.

"Watch it, slut," Frank said, slapping my face. "You bite my dick and you'll be sorry."

I grunted an apology, still not able to form words with his member in my mouth. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing, but it got much more difficult when I felt a tongue run up and down my clit. It circled and licked, harder and faster. I clenched my fists and tried to move with both men.

"Take it, slut," Frank said, pulling my hair again. "Take my dick down your throat. Maybe we'll let you go once we both cum."

I refocused my efforts on sucking him off, trying to orchestrate breathing in between being facefucked. "That's it," he said, his voice thick. "That's right. Suck it. Suck it all out."

I sucked hard, feeling his skin slide over my tongue, leaving its salty trail. I moved my head as much as I could to match his thrusts, waiting for his climax. The tongue on my clit increased its speed as well, pressing hard against it. My own orgasm was building and I was losing my focus.

"Ah, right, slut, swallow it," Frank said, pumping his spunk down my throat. I swallowed it greedily, not wanting to lose any. The tongue on my clit twirled around it and my climax hit, making me gasp and choke on Frank's cock, making him pull my hair harder.

Frank climbed down and the other man continued licking. I was thrashing around and groaning, my body bowing up into his face. I came again and cried out. "All right, that's enough," Frank said. "She'll get spoiled."

The other man gave a low growl and the vibrations nearly sent me over the edge again. He pulled away, leaving me open and needy. "You want a go at her mouth? She's a great cocksucker."

The man got up from the bed and I felt him move to take Frank's recently vacated spot. I fully expected another cock to be jammed into my mouth, but I was surprised. Instead, I felt the man's scrotum brush my face. Frank laughed, moving between my legs. "That's right. Make her clean your nuts."

I opened my mouth and began licking, sucking the testicles into my mouth one at a time and kissing the loose skin. The man moaned and something was close to clicking in my mind, but I put it out of my thoughts. I was busy.

I kept licking and sucking his balls. fully enjoying myself. It was wonderfully demeaning to have them in my face. I felt Frank's fingers toy with my pussy and I moaned into the other man's sac. Frank started squeezing and teasing my clit, sliding his fingers inside.

"What do you think?" he asked the other man. "Want to have her mouth or her ass? I want her pussy tonight."

I shook when he said that. The other man pressed downward, putting his balls further into my mouth and I opened wider to accept them. Again, the man didn't speak, but I assume they came to some kind of agreement, because next thing I knew, I was being pulled out of the handcuffs and onto my hands and knees.

A cock was shoved unceremoniously into my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. The precum hit my tongue and I swallowed it, loving the salty taste. I ran my tongue over the head, swirling it around the shaft. It moved in and out in a slow rhythm. A hand grabbed my hair and guided my head, making me moan again.

"That is hot, I have to say. I never got to see it from this angle before," Frank said. He moved away from the bed, smacking my ass hard on his way by. I yelped into the other man's crotch, listening as Frank walked around to stand at the top of the bed. The man just pulled on my hair again, moving my head to the position he wanted and I just kept sucking.

"How do you want to do it then?"

I listened hard but couldn't hear anything. After a few more seconds, the thrusting in my throat sped up and I started gagging on his cock. I tried to back up but he held my head still and Frank laughed. "Oh come on, slut, you know you like it."

Before I really started to panic, the man pulled back and I gasped, panting and feeling tears in my eyes. He let go of my hair and I was lifted again and spun around. "Wait, let me get settled," Frank said.

He moved and I felt him slide on the bed. He moved, pulling me over him and held me so that our hips touched, putting his nearly-erect cock under my pussy. "Oh she is so wet," he said. "Are you having fun, little slut?"

"Yes..." I said, my voice thick. I was going along with his fantasy, his game, but I also meant it. I knew I was wet. It was practically running down my thighs. He reached up and grabbed my nipples, twisting them hard, making me groan all over again. "Yeah, she is."

Frank continued to maul my tits, even biting them from beneath me. The other man grabbed my hips and pulled them up, holding them over Frank's cock and pushing my pussy over it. Frank moaned and pinched my nipples harder. I slid over him and rested on his hips, his dick in my to the root.

The other man ran his hand between my ass cheeks, cold lube sliding between them, making me shiver. "Shit," Frank said. "You keep making her do that and I'll just burst in her now."

I felt the man's cock slide in my crack, the tip resting on my back entrance. "Hold still," Frank said, letting go of one nipple and grabbing my hair, pulling me close to his face and breathing into my ear. "I don't want to cum yet."

"All right," I said, making my muscles lock in place. The man pressed his cock forward, sliding into me little by little. He held my hips and rocked slowly, spreading my ass and filling me up. Each bit of his length that went in made me feel more and more stretched out.

"All the way in?" Frank said, as the man's hips bumped into my cheeks. After a second or two, they began moving, gaining a rhythm. I was sandwiched between them, Frank's hands on my tits, twisting and pinching them hard, and the man's hand wrapped in my hair, pulling my head up and arching my back.

"We need three next time," Frank said, panting. "Use all of her holes. Plug her up good."

The other man groaned, pushing in to me harder, one hand in my hair and one on my hip, gripping it hard. Frank kept pushing hard into my cunt, and I could feel their cocks rubbing with only the thin layer of skin between. The cock in my ass was picking up speed and ramming into me over and over.

"Are you going to cum, slut? Are you going to cum on both of our cocks?"

"Yes..." I moaned, all too aware of the sensations building in me.

The other man let go of my hair and wrapped around my throat, squeezing lightly. His other hand slid around and played with my clit, pinching with just the right amount of force, rubbing it between his fingers. He pulled me back onto his cock, sliding me down Frank's dick at the same time.

Frank moved under me and caught my nipple with his teeth, biting and grinding on it. I started to pant harder, pushing my hips down and back to meet their strokes. Frank switched sides, sucking and biting my other nipple, playing with my other one with his fingers.

The man and Frank's sounds blended together. My pussy was so wet around Frank's cock and my ass was so full. I started to get close to climax, feeling my body contract around them. I felt the air moving in and out of my mouth, imagining how it would feel to have another man in my mouth, and I was ready to blow.

"You wanna cum, slut?" Frank said, his own voice thick.

"Yes, please... Can I cum?"

"What do you think?" he asked the other man. He must have nodded because they both sped up, ramming into me. "Go ahead, slut. Cum on our cocks."

And I did. I yelled out wordlessly, spasming around them. My clit throbbed and the man pinched it hard, rubbing it between his thumb and finger. My body shook and they both crammed their cocks in to my holes as hard as they could.

"Take it, slut," Frank said. "Take it all."

They both pumped their cum into me, making me climax again. My hands gripped the sheets and I pushed even harder into them. Then I stayed in place while they rode out their orgasms. I was drenched in sweat and could only shake.

The other man slid out of me slowly, kissing one of my ass cheeks as he backed up. "Go ahead, slut," Frank said, his voice soft and almost tender. "Climb off."

I did as he said, sliding off of him and he held my biceps, guiding me to the bed. I laid there on my back in what I assumed was the middle and the other man curled up next to me. I could only imagine what was going to happen next, and my mind was coming up dry. I was spent.

Frank moved and got up off of the bed. I heard him walking around and I couldn't think of any other toys that he was going to use. Then I heard the door open and Frank called over, "That was so good... We really do need the third guy, though.

"See you next time."

The door closed and I tensed up. I knew Frank. He was leaving me alone with this stranger that I hadn't ever even seen? I took a deep breath and smiled, trying to hype myself up for another round with him.

"So, what else can I do for you?"

His hand cupped my breast and he licked my earlobe, making me shiver. He brushed his fingers over my sore nipple, massaging it gently. He began kissing and sucking on my ear and I shivered. His other hand went around my head, playing with my hair. I found myself turning toward him, cuddling into him. My heart was finally slowing down and I was coming back down from the climax. I was so relaxed, so content.

So I had to break the spell. He wasn't done. I wasn't done. The job wasn't done. I pulled my head back just a bit, smiling up at the direction I could only assume his face was in. "No, really, what else are you in the mood for?"

He moved a bit, switching to kiss my neck, licking along my collar bone and throat. He kissed and sucked on the skin, nipping at it with his teeth. He continued to massage my breast and his leg slipped between mine, his thigh rubbing on my well-used pussy. His other hand continued to play with my hair, lightly wrapping itself around it and pulling me forward. I closed my eyes under the mask, riding the sensations.

He kissed me, deeply. His tongue slipped into my mouth and ran over my teeth and cheeks. I began kissing him back, hungry to feel more of him. My hands found their way to his head, winding into his hair and cupping his chin. There was a light layer of stubble on his face and his hair was soft. I rocked my cunt on his leg, pressing my clit against his thigh and moaning again.

I was building my way back up to another climax. My breath sped up and my skin was tingling. He went back to licking my ear, tracing his tongue around the outside and sucking it. He pressed his leg harder into my crotch and I knew I was about to cum again.

"Take off the mask," he whispered, something so warm and familiar.

I let go of his hair and pulled it off, blinking to clear my vision. I looked into a pair of dark brown eyes and I came immediately. This wasn't just an orgasm. This was the orgasm to end all orgasms. I climaxed, riding the wave, crying out, clenching his leg between my thighs. I shook and clung to him, both of my hands on his cheeks. My mind seemed to drift into the air above me, floating over my body like a balloon.

"That's it, baby," he murmured. "Cum for me."

"Oh God..."

"Good girl. Sh, I've got you. Keep going."

I lost all track of time. My body was still climaxing, my mind still floating. I couldn't stop. I was almost a prisoner in the orgasm.

"I've got you, baby. I've got you."

Slowly, my heartrate started to slow again, my shakes lessening, my mind waking back up. I panted, pulling his face to mine, covering it with kisses. He pulled me tightly into his arms, kissing the top of my head and holding me close. I looked at him, still a little high.

"Did Lawrence give you a good present, baby?"

"God, yes," I said, kissing him again.

"Merry Christmas, Marri."

"Merry Christmas, Andrew."

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers