Marry The Knight Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Oh, I'm coming!" Ivy cried out in an ecstatic voice. "Ooooh! Ooooooh!"

Selina held her tongue against the girl's clit as Ivy experienced an intense orgasm. Kicking her feet up and grasping the bedpost with both hands, Poison Ivy shuddered convulsively as the powerful orgasm swept over her body.

"There!" Selina exclaimed as she sat up. The tall brunette was quite breathless from her efforts.

Ivy sat up and impulsively kissed her on the mouth. "I loved it, Selina!" she told her. "It's my turn next!" Her eyes were fixed on Selina's tits as she spoke, and she moistened her lips lightly with her tongue.

"I want it exactly the same way," Selina told her. Their eyes met. "Understand?"

"Yes!" Ivy replied.

Selina quickly stretched out face down on the bed with her elbows under her body, revealing plump and velvety smooth buttocks. Without further ado, Ivy excitedly leaned forward and planted a moist kiss on Selina's soft right ass cheek.

"Mmmm, that's the way!" Selina told her.

"I wish you'd let me spank you," Ivy said in a wistful voice, letting her lips linger against the smooth flesh. "Just a little. How about it?"

"Spank me with your tongue!" Selina told her, glancing back over her shoulder.

"All right," Ivy said softly.

For the next few minutes, the voluptuous redhead kept her face pressed tightly against Selina's ass cheeks. Moving from one cheek to the other, she covered the satiny smooth flesh with teasing open-mouthed kisses. Although she tried to relax and hold herself back, Selina could not refrain from wriggling her hips prettily in response to the tantalizing oral caresses.

"You think you're such a temptress," Selina purred happily. "Such a dominatrix. But the truth is, all those pheromones just mean you have to be in control all the time. You love having someone you can't tell what to do. Isn't that right? No wonder Bruce decided to start with you. One hard cock that won't do as it's told and you're putty in his hands."

"That's not true!" Ivy protested, raising her head, but Selina gripped her by the hair and forced her back between her asscheeks. "It's not... it's just that you're a woman... I just love women so much, even though I ought to know better. It's a weakness, you and that idiot Harley..."

"Mmmmm, whatever you say!" the brunette exclaimed. "Now, give me a nice reaming!"

Gulping slightly and taking a deep breath, Ivy clasped both hands over Selina's sleek buttocks and gradually separated them as far as possible. Sticking out her pink tongue, she lowered her nose into the inviting crevice and began licking downward.

"That's it!" Selina told her in a pleased voice. "That's the way I like it!"

Employing her fingers to keep the two mounds separated, Ivy slowly tongue-washed the entire crevice, moving carefully and leaving no area untouched. Gradually her tongue made its way to the woman's asshole, which she greeted with a moist swipe of her tongue.

"Ah!" Selina gasped with pleasure. "Go ahead! I just love being reamed!"

Her head pressed tightly against Selina's plump buttocks, Ivy rolled her tongue around the sensitive opening in a teasing manner. Tormented by the moist swipes, Selina gasped with delight and rocked her hips back and forth. Making her tongue as stiff as possible, Ivy jabbed it inside the pink opening and tried to get it in as far as she could.

"Ooooh!" Selina exclaimed, her hips jerking spasmodically in response to Ivy's penetrating tongue.

Her excitement rising, Selina spread her long legs as far as she could and arched her back sharply. Catching sight of the intriguing pink crease of her cunt, Ivy quickly began spreading it open with her fingertips. The outer folds came apart with that delightfully feminine squishing sound, and the redhead found herself gazing at lush pink womanhood. She impulsively buried her face in it and gave it an open-mouthed kiss.

"Ooh!" Selina gasped. "Go ahead!"

Nibbling with her lips and flicking with her tongue, Ivy began eating the attractive cat burglar. Tantalized by Ivy's expert caresses, Selina was soon sopping wet between the legs, and was twisting and thrusting her hips with sensuous movements. Catching her breath with audible gasps, she continually glanced back over her shoulder to watch her young partner in action.

"Mmmmm, that's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Only a girl can eat cunt like that!"

Her face bathed in Selina's seeping fluids, Ivy thoroughly tongued the inside of the pink groove before concentrating on the diminutive clitoris. Selina reacted with a convulsive twitch, and started thrusting her hips back and forth with violent jerks.

"That's the way! Make me come!" she begged in a breathless voice. "I love it! Oh! Ah! Ooooooh! I'm making it!"

Selina's climax was quite intense, and Ivy could not hold her tongue in position as the leggy brunette wriggled and tossed on the bed. Instead, she held Selina's ass cheeks open with her hands and covered her feminine charms with excited kisses.

The two young women were quite flushed and breathless when they finally sat up together on the bed.

"That was beautiful," Selina laughed. "As I said, only a girl really knows how to eat another girl."

Ivy nodded. "Of course, two girls eating each other is even better!" she remarked with a smile.

Selina smiled at her. In a moment, the two were locked in a tight sixty-nine, their faces buried in one another's wet cunts. She'd taught Ivy a lesson and whatever revenge the redhead was planning, it was worth both the satisfaction of taking her down a peg and the pleasure of dominating her.

Of course, Ivy knowing Bruce was Batman meant that their relationship was coming along, if he trusted her enough to walk free with that secret. That was irritating. Selina never would've guessed the two would actually find common ground.

As she ground her sex down on Ivy's face, she mused how very like a cat she could be at times. When Bruce was freely offered, she could turn up her nose to him just for the sake of it. But now that Ivy had a hold on him, she felt very inclined to remind him, her, and everyone else that Bruce belonged to Selina Kyle.

It was a cat thing.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12