All Comments on 'Marrying Brother Ch. 14'

by jamesonly4u

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
face it, every father lusts

for his baby girl's adorable little coochie. It's only natural. Just as it's natural for a girl to be real interested in what her daddy's got jumping around in his pants. For a girl her father's fat veiny daddy-dick is the sign of his power and authority. Even thinking about it makes her wet "down there." She's fascinated and excited as well by the heavy loaded sack her father's got hanging down between his legs--her father's big daddy-balls. She knows they're brimming with some of the same sperm that made her, and the very thought of her daddy's semen gives her little mini-cums in her cute little cunt. Dad's real eager to take a test drive up his baby girl's tight little twat and shoot it full to overflowing with the family sperm that's so good for a growing girl's system. Best of all is when a father marries his daughter, as in this excellent story. All their relatives and friends are happy for them, cheer them on. They know that from now on dad's big fat cock's going to up his darling girl's tender twat more than it's just hanging down over his big balls, and that she'll be getting all of her daddy's semen that she craves.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@anonymous "every father lusts"

As the father of 3 daughters who have daughters of their own, you are full of shit. Fewer than 1% of fathers have your sexual disorder. Please get help. Please stay away from children. You are one sick fuck. Gelding would be good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ palewriter

And yet you took the trouble to read a revolting story about fathers fucking their daughters, no doubt going 'tut, tut' disgustedly as you jerked off to every hot, disgusting, nastily incestuous scene. Fuck off this site, you snivelling, two-faced little hypocrite, go read 'Readers Digest' instead and keep yourself pure and sin-free (except for the incessant masturbating at other stories like this, of course) so you can keep on looking down your judgemental nose at the rest of us with a clear conscience. 'He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone'; that's you, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
welcome back

Its hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a story

Where is the next part? I can't find....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous