All Comments on 'Marrying for Money Ch. 04'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!

I am truly addicted to your story! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait for more

I truly look forward to reading your story every day. It is amazing. Please keep it up! Will there be another installment tomorrow? Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Does it get any better?

Your previous chapters have grown progressively stronger moving from very good to very nearly perfect. How are you going to top this? I can hardly wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Are you GOOD!!!

I was a little disappointed during part two when it seemed like a predictable romance. She sees the letters and refuses to tell him what she is thinking. This seemed like such a typical trashy romance. Boy was I wrong!!

Enter the Black Widow, Eliza and I would not put it past this vulture that she murdered her husband to get to the even wealthier Trevor. She is the one who truly married for money.

Haremgirl, you have a tantalizing plot going on here. I'm very impressed with not only your plot and character development but you ability to ensure the story is well-edited. I don't know if you are editing this story yourself, or have a first-rate reviewer assisting you, but the story is very well written.

I'm waiting for the catfight between Eliza and Leanna.

I'm also betting that the daughter Eliza had conceived will turn out to be Trevor's which will be her trump card. But if she has a child, where is that little one? Obviously, Eliza is one who believes that children should be seen and not heard. One of those things that if Trevor thinks with his head and not with his DICK, he will continue to realize just what a BEEOTCH Eliza is.

Awesome, superbly done!

A fan in Michigan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
best read here

I absolutely love this installment and each of the previous ones. You have a wonderful way of ballancing the story and the sensuality...I can really relate to the heroine. Please continue on. I keep checking back every couple of hours to see if the next chapter has been written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm in love with Trevor, Leanna, and YOU!!

This is an amazingly well-written and sensual story. I am addicted and admit to supreme disappointment that there was not a chapter up for the 6th! You have me hooked on Marrying For Money!!

You have done the unusual and managed to create a hot, sexy, erotic story, AND make your hero and heroine fantastically interesting. I adore them both and cannot wait to see what Eliza and the rest have in store to make trouble for a young newlyweds. This is a story with such great potential, I hope you continue to be as inspired and involved in the writing of this as we are as your fans.

I hope we get to see Leanna make Trevor a little nervous and jealous since she has been forced to enter her new home surrounded by her mean siter in law and Eliza too! I hope we get to 'see' some type of party where Leanna finds out how attractive and desirable SHE is to more than just Trevor. I think he needs to sweat a bit and hope you make him all the more passionate and possessive in upcoming chapters!

LOVE this story. MORE!!!

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 18 years ago
TELL HER!

WHY DOESN'T HE JUST TELL HER!

That's the damn problem! Now I can't wait for the next chapter. I hate stories like this, now I'm invested, and I have to keep checking to see if the next chapter is posted.

Amazing writing.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Ditto....

on EVERYTHING your other readers have submitted, i love this story and it makes me wonder just why you've not been grabbed up for a book deal...of course it would be our loss but the worlds gain...i would buy anything you wrote dear author...if i may be so bold to say. i'd have to say...it has truly been a awesome expeirence running across your writings, i am a major fan of DanielleKitten,author from here also...and thought no one could come close to her writings...and please take this only as a compliment cause i adore the woman...you truly are gifted and have the same wonderful gift of giving your readers suspense,love,passion and hot hot hot sex...love your writings young lady...keep it up you will become in your own right one of the most beloved writers here if not already there*smile*...can't wait to read on. respectfully and wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas a fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THE BEST!

The love scene was one of the best ever! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yet more evidence...

that women need to TELL their loved ones what's wrong. Leanna could have cleared this up before this chapter if she'd just told Trevor what she was feeling and why, but she expected him to be psychic. Seriously, don't take her behavior as a guide to how to behave with your lover. If something disturbs you, talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
like it

i quite like this story and think you write quite well, but i cannot help wondering why your characterisation is so inconsistent. leanna did marry trevor for his money but she somehow seems to have forgotten this fact. now, i think you have porteyed quite well how these two fall in love and it's very nice to read but in my opinion this story makes no sense in its entirety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it but...

This is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for her! I love all your stories. and I love how you have them in historical settings it adds to the story a lt. Keep doing what your doing

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Very well written.

Thank you for your efforts in writing this and for sharing it with us here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very well done...

...and you're keeping me from getting work done. the wind is light, the tide is right. i need to move the boat to a different mooring. however, i'm on a story of yours.

moreover, pervert that i am, i want trevor get to want in leanna's butt, and to give her a slow but hard introduction. it's what i'd want to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous