Marrying for Money Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

Leanna reached up to stroke his face in wonder. "Even though Eliza was there?" she questioned in a tiny voice.

"To hell with Eliza, I needed you. Any feelings I had for Eliza died years ago, Leanna. I haven't spared a thought for another woman since the first day I saw you, and my heart has belonged to you nearly as long. I knew within a few weeks of meeting you that I loved you, I just couldn't find the courage to admit it."

"Then why did you keep Eliza's letters?" Seeing his puzzled frown, Leanna continued. "I found a stack of her love letters in your desk aboard the Sea Spirit. Why did you keep them if you didn't still love her?"

Realization finally dawned and Trevor shook his head and groaned. "I had completely forgotten they existed, honestly. Is that why you became so distant the last few days aboard ship?" When Leanna gave a small nod, Trevor groaned again and pulled her close. "Oh sweetheart, I wish you had asked me about it. We could have saved ourselves so much pain. You have no idea how much I missed you and needed you when you were gone these past weeks. I nearly went out of my mind."

The raw emotion in his voice convinced her, and Leanna felt her heart soar. "I need you too, and I won't ever leave you again."

They sealed the vow with a heady kiss. Trevor had another thought. "Before we go home, you should know that Eliza isn't there anymore. I sent her away and told her that there was no chance, none whatsoever," he emphasized, "that she and I would ever be together."

Tears of joy welled in Leanna's eyes and spilled down her cheeks. She hugged Trevor to her with all her strength. "I love you Trevor Grayson, with all my heart."

Trevor hugged her back just as fiercely, "I love you too, and I'll never let you go."

*

One more note to readers: Leanna and Trevor's tale is not over. They still have some loose ends to tie up, so if you enjoyed this, stay tuned. I will post the rest as soon as possible. It's already written, but I need to check for errors, etc.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers