Marrying My Anal Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
The young lovers start the next chapter of their lives...
6k words
4.66
25.1k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2022
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arvint
arvint
50 Followers

***DISCLAIMER***

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance or similarity to any persons living or dead, or any individual's personal experiences are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. All characters portrayed in the story are 18 years old or older. This was written solely for enjoyment and to share enjoyment. No offense or insult was intended. Other standard disclaimers also apply.

***

A few months after they wed, they found a cheap studio apartment in Jersey City, near Bayside Park, and about an hour away from Columbia by public transport. It would be the perfect place to start the rest of their lives. They planned to live simply, with Chance's days full of studying the art of business while Sheila made their humble space into a warm home he couldn't wait to come home to. But more importantly, it would be their own place, and not Chance's family's farmhouse. It would be their own little refuge that no one else would control, and they couldn't wait to fill it with the warmth of young lovers exploring every inch of each others' bodies. And it would definitely be a journey of discovery for both of them. They were just continuing what they unleashed from the Pandora's box they opened on their wedding night.

They knew they had just gotten lucky during the fuckfest that started on their nuptial bed. They hadn't yet gotten pregnant, but they also knew they couldn't keep taking chances. Sheila had tried to go on the pill and use IUDs after their honeymoon, but she couldn't seem to find the one that worked with her body. There was always some side-effect that made it impossible for her to stick to that method. Whether it was any of the varying kinds of estrogen and progestin, or all the different materials or designs of IUD, it just didn't seem to want to work with her body. She experienced everything from dizziness and nausea, to irregular and extremely painful uterine cramps or periods. She would end up spending more time doubled over than able to do anything, let alone fuck.

Chance had also tried to use condoms, but with their material, he could never really feel comfortable in them. They had the advantage of making things feel dull enough that he could fuck Sheila's pussy through multiple orgasms and not cum. But that also had the double-edge of making it so that it would kill the feeling enough that he would go limp before he could cum. Sheila would always offer to suck him to completion after, but he could tell that the taste the latex left on his cock was something she could not enjoy. In the end, they just ended up feeling frustrated and the sex would be lackluster.

They had considered the calendar method as well, but Sheila would get so paranoid about whether it worked or not. With the thought of possibly getting pregnant, or worse, being unknowingly pregnant already, always in the back of their minds, they couldn't enjoy the love making either. Admittedly, it had been a method that they had tried out of desperation.

The one thing they could always count on through it all was anal. When they were between methods, or were too worried to try vaginal sex, Sheila would always happily offer her ass for Chance to use. Two months into their marriage, Chance had spent more time buried in her ass than all the time he had spent in her pussy. Not that he would ever complain about that.

Sheila had started to wonder about her affinity for anal, and while she couldn't deny she loved how it felt when he was fucking her pussy, her orgasms had always been way more intense from the times he would ream her ass. She felt fuller and stretched out, and it was like her rectum was built to take his cock. It just felt more right to her every time he plunged into her dark, brown rosebud.

They knew that their first month in New York would be focused on getting themselves settled into their bustling, new life. Chance was starting Business School, and Sheila needed to find a job. At the same time, they needed to work on turning their bare apartment into a home. While Chance's scholarship covered the rent for their simple apartment, the housing allowance was really meant for a single person staying in a dorm. They needed to find a way to cover the cost of their food and utilities.

During their first week at their new apartment, Sheila had tried to focus on making their apartment a home. She had started unpacking the boxes that they had crammed into Chance's 1977 Jeep Wrangler and a small U-Haul trailer they had rented. Most of it was the wedding gifts that they had received and the essential pieces of furniture to start their new life. The very first piece they set up had of course been the bed, though they'd yet to put it through the paces of their love-making. The first two days had actually worn them out enough to refrain from fucking.

Sheila's thoughts had been drifting in and out of their worries, bringing the pace of her homemaking to a crawl. Her mind bounced like a ping-pong ball between wondering if there had been any form of contraception they had missed, if they had packed everything, and if she was qualified for any form of work at all. Her reverie was interrupted by Chance's return from school. He had been attending the student athlete briefings as well as his scholarship orientation since they had first gotten into town. She didn't even need to look up as she heard him burst through their front door. She smiled to herself as she heard his heavy footfalls coming up behind her.

"Hey there, busy bee!" Chance greeted her from behind as he bent over her shoulder to kiss her cheek.

"Mhmm, I missed you, baby," Sheila hummed, "How was your day?"

"Oh, so-so," He sighed, "Mostly rules, and forms, and more rules. I haven't even had the chance to meet any of the coaching staff or players yet."

"How exciting!" She tittered teasingly, knowing exactly how she could lift his spirits, "Hope it was worth leaving little ole' me all alone for an entire day..."

Sheila backed into her husband's brawny frame. She gave her ass a little wiggle as she felt her press up against his crotch. She looked back over her shoulder and saucily slid her glasses off her face and carefully tossed them aside. She giggled as she licked her lips, and gave him a sultry smile. Her little show seemed to wipe all the exhaustion from his face, and her heart fluttered as she saw the familiar fire spark in his eyes.

Chance's rough hands wrapped around Sheila's slim waist. She inhaled sharply as she felt him pull her body tight against his. She could feel the warmth of his lust emanating from his body and spreading across her back. Soon, his hands started to roam around her torso, quickly finding her braless breasts. She never really liked the feeling of confinement bras gave her, and her firm, perky globes really didn't need their support. Plus, Chance enjoyed easy access to them whenever the situation presented itself.

Chance gently massaged each of Sheila's tender tits, working his way to the nipple and gave them a quick pinch. Chance chuckled internally. They were supposed to be unpacking, but instead He found himself hungrily groping his wife with her head flung back squealing in ecstasy. Each pinch brought on a new tremor and another moan would fill his ears. He kneaded her soft globes with fervor, pushing them together, then rolling them apart. They weren't excessively large or too small either. They were just perfect for him. Small enough to cup perfectly in each hand, but big enough to form the perfect cleavage to wrap his cock in should he want to tit-fuck her.

One of Chance's hands soon found Sheila's aching pussy, putting pressure on the swollen lips covered by her cotton panties. Her fluids were unleashed by the motions, and soon they had seeped through the light material. This brought a smile to Chance's lips, his fingers snaked their way into the soaked undergarment. They tenderly rooted around her moist folds until they found the special nub that quickened Sheila's heart. Slowly, Chance's digits worked circles around the fleshy button causing Sheila to inhale sharply. He then started to strum the now protruding clit, before switching back to rubbing around it in circles. Sheila was almost sobbing as Chance kept alternating between the two motions.

"Stop teasing me, you bastard!' Sheila whined angrily, "I've been missing you all day!"

Suddenly, Chance reached even lower and plunged his index and middle finger into Sheila's sopping opening. Entry was easy because of the ample lubrication and his fingers were quickly two knuckles deep into her sex. He curled his fingers so that they were pressing against the front of her love tunnel, against the spongy spot he had discovered a few weeks prior during one of his explorations of his lover's most intimate places. Keeping his palm against her sex so he could keep pressure on Sheila's clit, he started working his fingers in and out of her. More and more fluids oozed from within her as Chance kept rubbing the special spot while dragging his palm back and forth against her angry nubbin.

"Yes, yes. Right there!" Sheila cried with relief.

With the excess lubrication, Chance was soon working his ring finger in next to the two he already had buried deep in Sheila's cunt. Soon, his three fingers were working her into a frenzy, and not wanting to stop there, he eased his pinky in there as well. As he sawed all four of his fingers in and out of her oozing hole, Chance never let up the pressure on Sheila's clit. She was panting heavily now, and he could feel her grinding her sex into his invading hand. Her white cotton panties were completely soaked through and basically transparent. Chance could feel she was seconds away from cumming, so his hand that was still squeezing her tits started pinching her nipples even harder.

Sheila grit her teeth as the sensations from her pussy and nipples drove her closer and closer to the edge. Chance's constant soft kisses along her neck and gentle nibbling of her earlobe heightened the sensations even more, and she was past the point of no return. Higher and higher she went as she ground into him as hard as she could, then suddenly, her vision went white. Her lover's hands brought her to a shattering orgasm that left her mind floating and irrational. Everything seemed to be frozen in time as she stood still with her mouth agape in silent ecstasy.

Sheila hadn't even realized Chance had already withdrawn from her still tingling pussy. Her breathing was ragged and irregular; her knees buckled from under her, leaving her limp in his arms. She felt him slowly lower her towards the floor, as she tried to get a hold of her senses, still unable to make a sound.

Sheila soon beheld that she was bent over one of their larger boxes with her soaked knickers around her ankles, her loose skirt bunched up over her ass. Chance was now tongue deep in her wet and open pussy. She could feel the electric shocks once again shoot through her body, then somehow find their way back to her tight pucker. Her asshole seemed to twitch and grow more sensitive with each stroke of Chance's tongue. She couldn't believe that her body hungered for more of his touch so soon after an orgasm.

Chance burrowed deeper and deeper into her moist folds. His tongue probed her hungrily and forcefully explored the crevices he'd come to know intimately over the last few weeks. Her love canal lay open from the furious stretching he had just given it, granting him as much access as he wanted. He pushed his tongue in deep, and scooped up as much of her sweet nectar as he could as he withdrew, yet there was still an excess of juices pooling at his chin. After a few minutes of using his tongue like a miniature cock, darting in and out of her love tunnel, he worked it even lower, until he found her clit. Gently, he started working her love button, flicking his tongue across it, making its turgid flesh vibrate with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Chance..." Sheila whimpered, "I just came... I can't... Stop... Don't... Stop! Don't stop!"

In this position, Chance found his nose right at Sheila's pulsing pucker. He found himself getting drunk on that deep, musky smell that he had discovered during their wedding once again. This drove him to work her clit even harder with his tongue, drawing it into his lips and sucking on it. He could feel her vibrate as he kept on repeating the motions, squirming with pent up pleasure. When he could best guess that she was on the edge, he took one last deep breath of her essence, and then pulled away.

The sudden loss of contact broke the fog of pleasure that was starting to smother Sheila's rational mind. Her sex was throbbing with sensation, like a dam about to burst, and her lover seemingly disappeared. She groaned audibly in protest, and looked back to search for Chance. Her eyes almost glazed over with a ravenous gaze.

Chance had stood up, and began fumbling around in his pocket for the condom he usually had, just for spontaneous sessions like this. As his fingers hunted for the elusive packet, he didn't notice Sheila slither down to her knees in front of him, a predatory look in her eyes. She gently placed her hands on his to stop his frantic search, then proceeded to unbuckle and slid down his jeans. His restless member angrily tented his boxer shorts, a wet stain of pre-cum growing at the point where his member and the fabric met. With fluid motions, Sheila had the last barrier of fabric off and took his tool into her wet, waiting mouth.

Sheila had lots of practice blowing her loving husband over the last few weeks. With skillful ease, she got the huge appendage well coated with her saliva before starting to work it down her throat. She couldn't explain why, but she loved Chance's scent and taste which seemed to be strongest around his cock. He was always clean down there, which made it easier for her to enjoy, especially when she could feel his pubes gently tickling her nostrils as she took his entire length.

Chance gasped as he felt her warm throat grip his shaft. He still couldn't believe that Sheila had learned to deep throat him so quickly. He groaned as she started tonguing his heavy balls before pulling back to let him out of her oral confines. She repeated the process several more times, sometimes humming as she had him fully seated in her throat. Chance thought his knees would fold when he felt those vibrations dance along his length. One final time she took him in, and held him in her throat humming for as long as she could before pulling off of him completely as she gasped.

"Forget the condom," Sheila whispered, "Just fuck my ass..."

Sheila returned her attention to her bare fleshy globes. She took one in each hand and started to knead them in circular motions. She would push them together, and grip them tightly, so that their soft flesh seemed to burst from between her fingers. She rolled her hardening nipples between her fingers, and whimpered as she pinched them. The whole time her icy blue eyes were locked on Chance's deep earthy ones. She sat on her haunches and leaned back, letting her light blouse fall off her shoulders, leaving her in nothing but her skirt.

Sheila turned away and bent over their box once more. She slowly slid her loose skirt over the roundness of her ass. She sensually eased the tip of her fingers into her crack and spread her pliant cheeks apart, exposing her winking rear hole.

"What are you waiting for, baby?" Sheila teased as she looked back at him.

Chance quickly shed his clothing and positioned himself behind Sheila. Her hungry hole begging for his cock, opening and closing as he lined up the head. His member was still slick with Sheila's spit, and he slowly started to lean into her shapely bottom, the pressure building up at her tight, muscled ring. Slowly, he eased into her with minimal discomfort, as she had become a seasoned anal pro over the last few weeks.

When they had just started doing anal, Chance would liberally lube up his dick and Sheila's ass with lotion or KY jelly. But, as the frequency of their ass fucking increased, Sheila seemed to need this less and less. She seemed to prefer using just her saliva, or when she was feeling really horny, the copious amounts of lubrication her pussy seemed to leak. Her ass just seemed to be made for penetration, always ready to be fucked.

Now, Chance had once again buried himself to the hilt in Sheila's ass. He savored the hot, wet walls of her muscled canal gripping his shaft and ripple across its length. As much as he loved the feel of Sheila's mouth and pussy, her ass just felt special. He couldn't really compare it to her other orifices, and he couldn't explain why he just craved it.

"Oh, baby," Sheila moaned, "I love it when your beautiful cock stretches me back there."

Since Chance hadn't started moving yet, Sheila started to rock her ass back and forth along his pole. Short strokes, but enough to send the message that her previous orgasm was just the beginning. Slowly, Chance started to rock along with her, and she had started to add a little circular wiggle each time she felt him bottom out. The added friction of her movements caused her asshole to tingle more, the prickle of sensation that ran up her spine causing her muscled ring to clamp down tighter on her lover's steely meat. She slowly started to rock back harder, gradually increasing the length of her strokes. She felt Chance's hands on her slim waist grip her harder as he worked to match her pace. Within minutes, their small apartment was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh.

Chance could feel the muscles of Sheila's rear canal grip his cock harder. The smooth walls of her rectum dragged along his length as he pulled out, and pushed against him as he plunged back in, ultimately yielding to his manhood. He loved the feeling of her firm flesh slapping against his pelvis in that rapid, carnal rhythm that was bringing him closer to the edge.

As his climax neared, he wanted to regain control of their frenetic rutting. He grasped her hips firmly, as he pulled out most of his length. With a mighty grunt, he slammed forward with a powerful thrust. Sheila yelped in surprise, as the wind was almost knocked out of her, but Chance could feel her shiver with pleasure at the same time. He smoothly slid his hands up her sides until they came to rest at her tits, kneading them fervidly. He grasped them securely and pulled her upper body towards him, lifting her off the boxes.

Sheila's back was now arched obscenely, her ass still firmly pressed against Chance's pelvis and full to the brim with his cock. Yet her shoulders were resting against his broad chest. Her breathing was ragged, the dominance of his last thrust causing her body to tremble with unconscious submission. She was melting into his powerful arms, her breasts charged with electricity where he grasped them.

Chance slowly eased his right hand down towards Sheila's sex. His palm was quickly coated in her juices, which had been leaking in abundance down her lithe thighs. Abandoning any pretense, he eased all four of his well-lubricated digits into her waiting opening. He felt Sheila shudder and whimper at the forceful intrusion, so he quickly pinned her against him with his left forearm to keep her in place. His left hand wrapped around her swan-like neck and gripped her firmly.

Sheila gasped as she felt Chance's fingers close around her delicate neck. She reached back and grabbed his powerful thighs. He wasn't exactly choking her, but he was holding her tight enough that she knew he was claiming her. He was in control, with his cock in her ass, and most of his fist shoved up her smooth, drenched cunt. All she could do now was submit, and the thought alone made her eyes roll back into her head and her entire body tremble.

arvint
arvint
50 Followers
12