Marrying My Anal Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chance..." Sheila gasped desperately, finally findng her voice again.

As soon as Chance felt the tremors spread through Sheila's body, he knew he had to take it home. He wouldn't last much longer as her rectum rippled and clamped on his dick, trying to milk him for his cum. He gently curled his fingers towards that special spot once more, pushing his knuckles against the wall of flesh separating them from his cock. The increased pressure made Sheila's ass feel even tighter and the rolling of her anal muscles more pronounced against his invading tool. Slowly, he started to thrust back into her hungry hole, building up speed as Sheila continued to tremble.

"I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours..." Sheila rasped, "Take me!"

Sheila had fallen into waves of continuous orgasm. She could no longer tell where one ended and the next began, it was all just a bubbling whirlpool of pleasure pulling her in deeper. Each thrust of Chance's cock was just pure pleasure that added another wave to her orgasmic storm. She held on to his hips for dear life as his thrusts grew more and more erratic. She felt like she was drowning in sensations. The fierce thrusting in her ass, the full pressure against her g-spot in her cunt, and Chance's dominance at her throat. She didn't want it to end.

As much as Chance wanted to keep on going, he had reached his limit. With one final thrust, his cock spewed his boiling seed deep in Sheila's ass. He saw stars behind his closed eyelids as he fired stream after stream of jizz into her. He could vaguely make out her squeals of pleasure as he continued to rub that spongy spot in her cunt even as her fluids squirted out around his hand. He felt her whole body go rigid against his with his final thrust, then they both crumpled to the floor.

Sheila lay on her left side on the cold hardwood floor, catching her breath. She could feel the wetness spread across her crotch and thighs as her tingling cunt continued to leak her fluids. She could feel Chance against her back, his slick, sweat-stained skin subtly sliding against her own as their ragged breaths caught up to them. She could feel his still swollen member, still deeply buried in her asshole, holding back the torrent of cum contained in her rectum. That was what made anal different for her, it made her feel.

Anal gave Sheila a high that no other sexual activity could match. Every sensation, every electric shock, just seemed to linger even after they had reached their climax. She could continue to savor that raw, carnal intimacy she could share only with Chance, and she knew what choice she had to make.

"Chance," Sheila started, thoughtfully, as they lay against the chilly boards of their bare apartment floor, "What if we did anal, and only anal..."

Chance inhaled sharply in surprise. He wasn't sure if he heard his wife correctly. Was she fully, and completely, offering her ass for their pleasure? The thought alone made his member stir, still wedged in her tight pucker.

"Uh, what do you mean, Sheila?" Chance asked, wanting to make sure he hadn't been dreaming what he heard.

"I mean, we've been trying so hard to find a way to keep making love the way we do without risking a baby yet," Sheila's voice seemed far off as she started, "And the things we try just don't seem to work out. But when we use my ass, it's safe, and the sex is just amazing. So, why don't we stick to what works?"

Chance's cock had risen to full mast while never leaving the confines of Sheila's rectum. He heard her moan, and subtly inch her ass back at him.

"Is this answer enough for you?" Chance whispered as he started rocking back into her slippery asshole, getting them into a proper spooning position.

Sheila could only moan in reply, and melted into her lover's body, resting her head in the crook of Chance's arm. She gently pushed back at his thrusts as she felt his right hand sliding across her flat stomach, until it came to rest on the smooth, slick lips of her pussy. She could feel his left hand gently entwine itself in her hair as he tried to pull her even closer with each thrust. With her own left hand, she lovingly interlaced her soft fingers with his, locking their hands in her hair. The fingers that were at her pussy started to probe around her folds, letting more of her lubrication spill out. Once they were liberally coated, She felt all four of them work their way into her waiting hole.

"Oh, Chance!" Sheila gasped, as her free hand grasped at the one invading her, "I feel so full... Don't stop..."

Chance gladly obliged as he started working his fingers in and out of her hungry sex, all while using his palm to keep full contact with her clit. He timed it so that his cock was pulling out of her ass while his fingers were driving into her cunt. Both holes gripped his appendages as tightly as they could as they slid out, and put delicious pressure on him as they plunged back in. The alternating strokes also let him feel the tightness peak as he was mid-stroke on the way in or out. The cascading sensations were slowly pushing him towards his peak once again.

Sheila started shuddering in Chance's arms as the first of her orgasms hit. Her hands grasped at his even tighter as she tried to get as much of him into her, both his fingers and his cock. Wave after wave of pleasure started crashing within her, and all she could do was hold on and ride each peak, writhing in her lover's arms as he continued working her body for more pleasure.

Chance could feel each climax hit as Sheila trembled, and both her holes tightened around his digits and cock. She squeezed at him needily, trying to hold him inside her for as long as she could, whimpering with each thrust. He could no longer tell how many orgasms she'd had, so he just kept pounding her as he slowly lost control himself.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck! My! Ass!" Sheila screamed, as she climbed higher and higher, "Make it yours, Chance! Make my ass beg only for your cock!"

Chance's thrusting grew erratic, and he could no longer keep up the rhythm with his hand sawing in and out of Sheila's cunt. Things had come to a head much quicker this time around and he did his best to hold his own bursting climax at bay. He released a hoarse grunt with each frenzied thrust, while she answered him with a shrill squeal of unbridled orgasmic pleasure.

For one final thrust, Chance jammed his fingers and cock as deep as he could into Sheila's holes. He could feel her stretch to her limit, and her fingers dug into his thighs. He held his loins taut and fought to keep his cock sheathed in her asshole and his hand buried in her cunt. He let out one final, raspy, grunt as rope after rope of jizz coated Sheila's rear canal.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" Sheila screamed as she felt the warmth spread once again from her gaping holes.

Sheila experienced her most intense orgasm yet. Both her cunt and asshole were stretched to their limit at the same time, two loads of cum were boiling in her ass, and a seemingly endless river of girl cum was coating her legs. At that moment, she felt weightless. She felt nothing but pleasure, and her husband's skin on her own. Her eyes could no longer focus, and before she knew it, there was only darkness.

After what felt like an eternity, Sheila woke to find herself still curled up in Chance's arms. She lay there on the floor, still gasping and out of breath, but deeply content. Whenever she thought she had reached the limit of her pleasure, their love-making would break that barrier and take her to new heights. She couldn't believe how far their passion had taken them, yet nothing could feel more real than her gaping cunt and her still plugged ass filled with cum.

Chance gently nuzzled Sheila's soft, blonde locks from behind. He inhaled deeply of her sweet scent as he held her close, filling his lungs with her ambrosial aroma. They could fuck like rabbits all day, be soaked in cum and sweat, yet the hair closest to her scalp never lost that tender floral smell. Gradually, his surroundings started to come back into focus, and his world grew beyond the sweat odor filling his nostrils.

Chance could feel their ragged breathing slow simultaneously as Sheila's back softly pressed against his chest. His cock finally softened enough to withdraw from her tired back door, and he felt the two warm loads that he had been holding in her rectum finally leak out and pool in the space between them. Their skin rubbing together still felt hot and slick, especially near their nether regions, but Chance could feel that they were satiated for now.

"We really need to wash up..." Chance mumbled into Sheila's hair.

"And, can you get up?" she giggled weakly.

Chance could only chuckle in response as he held Sheila closer. There was nowhere else in the universe he'd rather be, and even the cool, hard flooring and sticky bodily fluids couldn't make him want to move.

Eventually, the two lovers' post-coital bloom was broken by the call of hunger finally exceeding their exhaustion and contentedness, and they reluctantly and wordlessly extracted themselves from their embrace.

Evening had fallen during their deliberate shiftlessness, and long streaks of light from their windows broke the darkness that filled their apartment. They quietly padded towards their shower to get clean. They stood close to each other and started to wash off the remnants of their dried fluids and sweat, but this time their actions were yielding and sensitive, no longer fueled by the lust of the moment. Tender kisses were shared and trailed across their shoulders and faces, but gone were the libertine touches that would quickly have led to another libidinous coupling.

In short order, they had dried off and were bound for the kitchen, sans clothing and indulging in the relaxed comfort that they shared. They didn't even care that they hadn't put any shades on the windows yet. Together in their apartment, their home, they felt like nothing could touch them, and the outside world was so far away.

By the mixture of moon and lamplight streaming into their kitchen, Sheila fumbled for the light switch while Chance dug into their cupboards for something he could quickly whip up for their meal. Still bereft of most nutritious foods, all he could produce were some jars of peanut butter, jelly, and loaf of bread.

"How does PB&J sound?" Chance grinned as he turned to face Sheila, finally standing in the light.

"Anything you make is perfect for me." She replied with a twinkle in her eye, hands on her hips, and her perky mounds proudly directed at him.

Chance quickly put together their simple dinner, and served his paramour on the fanciest paper plates he could scrounge up. In silence, they sat on their bare floor and dug into their sandwiches, now aware of the hunger they had been pushing aside. Their eyes would occasionally meet, and a small smile would be shared as they reveled in their nakedness and modest supper.

"Oh!" Chance exclaimed excitedly, suddenly remembering something. "I asked around, and I think there might be a job for you at the university! They intentionally keep some positions open for those who need financial aid or are scholar's spouses."

"That's perfect, Chance!" Sheila shrieked excitedly as she hopped into his lap, "I won't have to be too far from you, and we can go together every day!"

"That's what I'm hoping for." Chance said knowingly, and pulled her in for a tight hug, "Come with me when I head in tomorrow, and I'll take you to the office to get sorted out."

The pair giggled as they clasped each other, unable to hide their excitement of being so close on a daily basis. When Sheila finally pulled away, Chance noticed a dollop of peanut butter and jelly perched on the tip of her nipple. Without missing a beat, he dove in and quickly engulfed the tumescent button and sucked it into his mouth. His tongue swirled around it, making quick work of the sweet filling on her skin.

Sheila's eyes widened and her face turned skyward with a gasp as the sudden pleasure that dispersed from her nipples. The offending sandwich was quickly discarded, and both her hands were hurriedly entangled in Chance's locks, keeping him latched onto her breast. Her breath quickened as he continued to toy with her sensitive nub, and her giggles quickly changed to moans of pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity, Chance let Sheila's tit fall from his mouth, and he withdrew from her humble bosom. He struggled to catch his breath, and looked up at Sheila's half-lidded eyes, his manhood steadily growing and poking into her limber thigh.

"So, are we going to make it to the bed this time?" Sheila grinned widely as her breathing leveled.

Chance sighed with feigned annoyance, "If we must!"

Sheila squealed as Chance scooped her up into his arms, just as he had on their wedding night, and quickly made for their still unchristened bed. Setting her down gently on their still fresh sheets, he dipped back down to continue feasting on her supple tits. Sheila's hands never left his head and held him close as he continued to delight in the sweet, porcelain skin of her firm, fleshy globes. Eventually, he would work his way lower to partake of the now abundantly leaking junction of her lithe legs.

Needless to say, it took some time before the couple finished their sandwiches.

The next morning, the couple would use much of their willpower to separate themselves from their bed and each other. They would pursue the lead that Chance had picked up on, and this would prompt Sheila getting a page position at Butler Library in the university. It didn't pay much, just enough to cover their monthly expenses with a little extra, but at least the work wasn't demanding. It matched Sheila's credentials and talents to a 't' and also gave her a pretty flexible schedule, so she and Chance could make the commute to and from school together.

This meant that Chance could attend classes and team practice, and still see Sheila during his breaks and while he was studying. The lovebirds couldn't bear the thought of being apart for so long, and this gave them the perfect arrangement. Though, how 'perfect' it would be for them, was yet to be explored...

To be continued...?

12