All Comments on 'Marrying My Rape Victim'

by CyborgFairy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story, I loved it!

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongabout 2 years ago

I hope you write more of their story.

WittonWittonabout 2 years ago

What law? The premise upon which the story is based is faulty - or unexplained, at best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, she hates him for raping her but her body loves it? I guess she will either kill him or hate him. I like the premise of the very unlikely result of rape that she has to marry her rapist which is the law. Fantasy stories are like this, in that, the very idea that a woman had to marry her rapist and the law is ok with that absurd idea. What happens if a man is raped by a woman? Will he have to marry her? I am giving this 5 stars simply because it is well written with a lot of passion from her pov, even though she says she hates him more than a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story and as we all know there is a BUT, RAPE is RAPE. So this poor woman will have to put up with his raping her over and over for the rest of her live and of course raise his damn unwanted bastards, no matter how good the sex/rape feels. Just so wrong!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really really appreciate the Trigger Warning, because of that I didn’t actually read this story. I thoroughly enjoy Reluctance stories but they’re hard to find, I enjoy the Rape Fantasy too which from my perspective is CNC. Unfortunately, this site seems littered with fantasy stories about rape which is a completely different thing altogether.

I read the comments and agree entirely with *Witton* (below). The concept of a woman being obliged to marry her rapist is ludicrous, presumably this is a fictional law in a fictional world? If it were real it would be a short marriage, she’d either kill him or herself without regret. I would too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, can you do a part 2?

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 1 year ago

I loved this story ..

it definitely deserves a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@Witton the law where if you get raped by someone, you must marry them. Are you dumb?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyborgFairy@CyborgFairy
u/CyborgFairy on Reddit I write short works of erotica and scripts for erotic audios on GoneWildAudio