Mars Hill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDVH
TheDVH
29 Followers

A muffled laugh from the top of the stairs followed by a giggly conversation floated down to us.

"Shut up!"

"No, you shut up, Sam!"

"Don't worry, Jer, you can stay here as long as you want," Aunt Gillian called.

"I'm trying to have a conversation here you guys.. Some privacy please!" I called back up at them.

Becca just smiled at me with warmth in her eyes.

"So yeah..." I continued. "I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing here."

"Well..." she said quietly, "I don't really know either. Yes, my sister is coming, but that doesn't mean you can't live with us if you want to. And yes, I have another year or maybe two to go before I finish my thesis. But if you came to school here, that would mean we would graduate about the same time. If you go on to grad school, well... I'll probably be looking for a university to be teaching at. Maybe we could move back to Australia, or maybe we could find a school we can be at together. But the thing is, Jeremy, I love you. I want to be with you. I don't mean we should be getting married or engaged right now, but yeah, eventually, maybe, if things work out. But ultimately, if you stay here, it's going to be up to you."

"There is no question in my mind that I want to stay with you, Becca," I said quickly.

"So stay," she said and leaned forward to kiss me.

As our lips met, I could have sworn I heard my aunts cheering.

TheDVH
TheDVH
29 Followers