All Comments on 'Marsha Works Overtime'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
BL, this is BAD!

We are not worthy!

We are not worthy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
BL, did you delete my comment?

Oh, that's so wicked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is really wired.

LOL.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great

it was great people who dont like it have no imagination

or openen mindedness

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
Good, but could have been better...

I checked and re-checked, and checked yet again. There was no mention of you putting on that condom, but afterwards you "took it off"? Were you born with a condom on, or something?

This fantasy story started off good, with her being a single mommy with a baby. That means that she did not have to have a marital ceremony to fuck. Which is the way God made us, inasmuch as we become "one" in bed, with or without matrimony.

Being that she is a single mommy and you are not obviously married, would only add to the possibility of her getting pregnant with her second baby (yours), without benefit of matrimony, unless you both wanted it.

There is excellent room for a continuation here, but you don't seem to be able to make it?

LKinkoLKinkoalmost 20 years ago
Good... good... good...

This was really good story. Since it was listed under Non C, I was expecting something dark but I like the way Marsha consented eventually.

You didn?t? mention Mr. Stone?s marital status but would there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just brill

hi

just read ur story and thought how grat it was keep up the good work, hope to read more of ur work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago

Very good, you should be a sex educator for men. You know what needs to be done and what should be avoided to make a woman happy. A+ for the sex part.

About the general story -- single mothers can't work overtime on a whim (I know what I am talking about). Daycares close at five. At least have him warn her the day before to make this scenario beliavable. And when they do work overtime, their overtime needs to at least pay enough to cover the evening babysitter, so knead that into your equation. Also, leave the health insurance issue out of it, it spoils the mood (one starts thinking about all those sick children who need insurance).

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Clit tingling!

I loved reading this story. It was a real turn on. I agree, Box should be a sex educator for men, he really knows what women like and want. He must be heaven in bed!!

jrquilconjrquilconover 15 years ago
Nice!

Could've been sad, but turned out Fun!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where's the rest of this story? Surely, you're planning a sequel. Does her boss finally decide he wants her 'full time', if he is even married?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous