Marta V03

Story Info
I sleep with Marta. There are consequences.
1.9k words
5
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

I pulled her hand to me, fingers glistening and caked. Pulled them to my mouth and sucked them clean.

"Tastes like a delightfully sexy pussy."

Then I stepped into the bathroom and showered myself clean.

We flew to San Francisco the next day to meet Ellen and Mary. I wrestled with my conscience and agreed that I was -- barely -- on the right side of things.

When we got to the Intercontinental, it sure felt like Ellen felt differently, backed by Mary. It was icy cold, and the only thing stiffer than Mary's greeting of me was Ellen's greeting of Marta. I checked myself...had we been posting fuck videos online? What the hell?

After a massively uncomfortable supper, Marta discovered that she needed to be back in New York ASAP and took a cab to the airport.

That night in our room, I asked Ellen -- "What the hell was that?"

"What?" she asked.

"The cold shoulder you gave me and Marta just now."

"I'm just in a mood. I'm tired of being pregnant. I realized I didn't want you going off with a woman who had tasted your cum."

"Well fuck that. She also tasted yours."

We stared at each other, then got ready for bed and went to sleep.

That was the beginning of Ellen's angry period...the last weeks of pregnancy she was just one spark away from exploding all the time. I walked softly, did chores, and stayed out of her way.

Then Ted was born, and things changed. We were both exhausted and happy.

But there was a wall. We obviously didn't have a lot of sex -- and I didn't ask for any.

Two weeks after we came home she surprised me in the morning with a blowjob; I woke up to her mouth and tongue on me and suddenly filled her mouth as I groaned my satisfaction.

Three weeks later, I got ready to leave for a conference in New York. Two weeks at the Javits Center. I planned to come home for the weekend, just to give her a break and see Ted. I flew east on Delta, my thoughts on handshakes and a deal book.

I stayed at the St. Moritz -- it was far enough away to be quiet, work enough to be affordable, and the view of Central Park out my window made me happy. When I'm at big events and actively socializing all day, I need a few hours of being unplugged.

My phone buzzed, and I opened it to read Marta's text.

Hey -- hear you're in town.

Yes, I replied. Really sorry about what happened. Forgive me?

You didn't do anything.

Well...

Anyway. Just wanted to say no hard feelings here.

None here either.

I thought for a moment.

Hey -- if you want to grab a drink, let me know. I want to look you in the eye and apologize.

Sure.

We met Wednesday about 8 at a bar in Columbus Circle. Scott Hamilton was at the bar next to us with a few friends.

I started, guilty.

"I'm really sorry for how Ellen and Mary acted, and I'm sorry I gave them an excuse...even if they didn't know about it. You didn't deserve that."

"Did you?"

I shrugged. "I donno. I did feel a twinge of guilt."

She laughed. "A twinge."

"A small twinge."

"Didn't look small to me," she said, laughing.

Hamilton glanced at us.

I reached out and took her hands. "I'm just sorry. Neither of us deserved that."

She took my left hand and brought it to her cheek and her eyes sharpened.

The air between us crystallized for a moment.

"May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb," she whispered.

I ran my thumb over her lips and raised my other hand for the check.

...

She shared a small Upper West Side apartment, but her roommate was out of town.

We stepped into her small elevator and for the first time pressed into each other and swallowed each other tongues. I felt the firmess of her breasts and I know she felt the hardness of my cock under my pants.

The doors opened and we walked hip to hip down the hall to her door. She reached into her purse for her keys, and I bent down and lifted the back of her skirt to cup her ass cheeks through her thin underwear. I followed her into the living room and she pushed me down on the sofa straddling my lap and kissing me as I ran my hands over her breasts. Even through her sweater and bra I could feel the firm dot of her nipples.

She stood up and unbuckled my belt. We pulled down my pants and underwear, and she grabbed my hard cock and impossibly, it became harder.

She reached under her skirt and stripped off her underwear, tossing it off her foot, and then kneeled over me on the couch again. I felt the wet warmth of her pussy on the tip of my cock, all hidden under the loose fabric of her skirt. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes and settled herself fully onto me. I could feel the mouth of her pussy stretched around the base of my cock, and the smooth ripples of her walls all along me. She rocked her hips, and I felt the smooth hardness at the back of her womb.

She was grinding me and I was pushing up into her and suddenly I felt myself getting ready to pour cum into her. She read it on my face and said "Don't come in me!" and then she pulled herself off me as the first drops sprayed from my cock, and leaned over and held the tip in her mouth, teasing the underside with her tongue as I pumped slippery cum into her mouth eight and then nine and then ten times, and then groaned my satisfaction.

"I need my cervical cap."

"OK," I gasped.

"I hope we're not done..."

"Oh, I doubt it."

She smiled and looked up under lowered brows. "Good."

She wiped her face with the back of her hand and then reached for me and after taking off my shoes and pants, I followed her into the bedroom.

Her room looked like her -- draped in bright fabric, a kind of Central European exotica. Her bed was tall...funny how I remember that...

I took off her sweater, careful about her earrings and necklace. I started taking the necklace off and she took my hand and said "Leave it."

I unclasped her bra and pulled it off, admiring her pink-vesseled breasts and the light tan nipples that had begun to harden to fine points. I ran my palms over them gently and she closed her eyes. Then I leaned down and took one in my mouth, savoring the flavor of her skin.

I unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down along with her underwear. She wasn't wearing stockings. I ran my hands up her sides, caressing the sides of her surprisingly large breasts -- she was maybe 5-2 and 110#, with a narrow waist alongside her flat belly. I ran my palms over her light brown nipples again, feeling the hard nubs as I kissed her, and then ran my hands down her belly, into her fine patch of honey-blonde fur.

She excused herself and went into the bathroom. Then she came out and hopped onto her bed.

I joined her, pushed her down onto her bed kissed her and lay myself down on her and in a moment I was hard again.

Ten minutes later, I was on top of her, feeling her sweaty breasts pressed against me, her legs wrapped around my waist, as she came for the first time and squeezed me with her legs like we were wrestling as she arched her back and moaned and then I felt her pussy grab me and stay clenched tight for long moments until it relaxed and then began pulsing around me. That feeling triggered me - I felt the cum move through my balls and into my cock and then splash into her as her pussy kept pulsing and squeezing it out of me. I held my breath and pressed myself deep into her, feeling the alien hardness of the rubber cap against me and then I softened and gasped and caught my breath.

...

She was on all fours at the edge of the bed, and I was standing behind her pushing myself into her, holding myself back from driving into her hard, and just sliding into her slowly. I felt the dampness of her skin on the palms of my hands, and leaned down and licked the groove of her spine between her shoulders, tasting her salty musky sweat. As I did, she arched her back and moaned. Up until she'd made barely any noise -- even in orgasm. I pressed myself into her as far as I could go and reached down to cup her softly swaying breasts and pressed harder.

I moved one hand down, and felt the swampy mess where we joined. My cum and her juices were sticky and as I moved to the junction between us, slippery. I ran my finger gently over her swollen clit. Slowly up and slowly down and then gently pressing on the bottom, feeling the pulpy swelling of it, and then suddenly we were both arching our backs and growling as she squeezed me for what felt like minutes and it felt like the connection from my balls to the tip of my cock was just an open pipe and the cum was just rushing through it.

...

I had her set an alarm for 5:30am so I could get to my hotel and meet my colleagues. She sleepily turned it off, stretched, and then said "Oh My God. I may not be able to sit down today." I kissed her cheek and thanked her.

"For what?" she asked.

"Well, forgetting the amazing night, how about the compliment?"

She laughed and pulled the covers over her head. I told her I'd call from California.

...

I caught the 6pm and was home about midnight. Ellen was asleep; I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed with her.

I woke up at 6 to her staring down at me.

"Did you see Marta?"

"Yeah. We went to dinner."

"Did you fuck her?"

I closed my eyes. "Yes. Want to hear about it?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. How the fuck could you do that me?"

"Do what to you? What are you talking about? How many of our friends have you and I fucked?"

"You weren't a father."

"No. I wasn't. Does that make everything different? You might have said something."

We got out of bed, avoiding each other's gaze.

I made breakfast as she took care of Ted, and then she came into the kitchen, and looked at me, her gaze softening.

"I'm sorry."

"I am too," I replied.

"I just don't know how I feel about this."

"There's nothing to feel anything about. It's over."

"Is it?"

"Sure."

"Was it good?"

"I'll tell you when we're in bed tonight."

She grinned, but there was a hard glint in her eye.

She walked up alongside me, Ted in her left arm, and reached down and grabbed my cock through my pants with her right.

"This goes nowhere without my express permission, mister."

I laughed, kissed her, and said OK.

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers