Wife Uses Celebrity Hallpass

Story Info
Wife uses hallpass to have first lesbian experience.
907 words
10.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were finally on the plane to Europe for a much needed vacation. My wife Marie was excited to show me the places her 20s stories revolved around. We are both in our thirties and Marie looks amazing. 5'1 with perky b cup breasts and a perfect tight ass. She would certainly be showing off in the bikinis she brought.

First stop was Zakynthos for beach time, this part of the trip was definitely for me, some time to relax and let the stress fall away before tourist mode kicks in. Day 1 was amazing we got an early start to breakfast where we people watched and caught a rumor that there was a celebrity staying at the resort but we didn't catch who.

Back at our room we got ready for the day, without me even promoting Marie she put on her black thong swimsuit and tiny top, then slipped on a cover up as we walked to the beach. I had reserved us a cabana in a special VIP area. This made Marie relax and it wasn't long before she even lost her top and was completely relaxed.

Before long the staff started getting the cabana next to us ready and it wasn't long before I was getting an elbow from Marie nudging me to look. As I look to my left a woman whom I'd seen before walks in front of me, it took me a few moments for it to click and I realize the celebrity is Sohia and all I can do is smile. Sophia is my wife's absolute crush. I look to my wife and I can see her face realize that Sophia has the cabana next to ours and appears to be alone.

After about 20 minutes or so Sophia strikes up a conversation with Marie and they instantly hit it off, it's not another 5 minutes and Marie is over to her cabana chatting away.

I layed back and enjoyed the sun to look over and see Marie applying tanning oil on Sophia and nearly instantly this gets me aroused growing a tent in my swim trunks. Then they switched and Sophia was applying onto Marie from behind as they sat up with Sophia behind Marie and then I saw something that sent me into a frenzy. Sophia was covering Marie's back but made a move with both hands around to Marie's stomach and then up and over her breasts and up to Marie's neck, Marie had closed her eyes and was obviously enjoying the touch.

A few more minutes pass and I hear Marie say let me grab my cover up, she comes over to our cabana and start reaching into her bag next to me. While doing so she wraps her hand around my dick and whispers I hope you are enjoying this. Just remember she is my hallpass. To which I respond with as long as you tell me every detail. Marie says deal, as she smiles and walks back towards Sophia. She looks back and says I'll meet you back at the room before dinner. We are going to go to a private hot yoga session.

I made my way back to our room and tried to take my mind off of the arousal. Just before our dinner reservation Marie came in, nearly giddy saying Sophia was going to join us for dinner. I said great and then kept looking at Marie almost impatient to hear what happened. She caught on and said nothing has happened... yet.

We go down for dinner, and the conversation is flowing, to my Surprise Marie even orders a drink which is rare. But she is mirroring Sophias order. It soon becomes clear that Marie is going to spend the rest of the evening with Sophia. After dinner we go back to the room where Marie puts on a bikini and tells me her and Sophia are going for a night swim and not to wait up for her.

After about an hour my phone rings and it's Marie, I answer but she doesn't say anything, I hear a bit of rustling and then a conversation kicks in.

I hear Sophia telling Marie how beautiful she is, and that she can't wait to have her. For the next few minutes I can't make out much and then I hear Marie gasp in pleasure and then I can't believe my ears she begins to be very vocal. This isn't like her and maybe she is doing it for me on the phone or maybe she is completely over come with pleasure. "Ohh fuck that feels soo good, keep going, fuck me. And then Marie explodes into orgasm that I can almost feel through the phone. I can't make out much for the next 10 minutes or so and then I hear Sophia cry out in orgasm. I'm dying to know the details.

At about midnight the door to the hotel room opens, Marie walks straight over to the bed, disrobing, then straddling me while completely naked and begins stroking my cock. And then walks me through her night in detail. I can feel how turned on she is telling the story of the night. We had very intense passionate sex and Marie explodes into another powerful orgasm.

As we were both recovering Marie mentioned that Sophia will be here for another couple of days and she already has plans for tomorrow.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Knock at My Door Guy is shocked when wife leaves him.in Loving Wives
The Wrong Bag - with Epilogue Brad finds his wife Amanda's secret second gym bag.in Loving Wives
My Wife in Another Woman's Arms Man finds his wife having sex with a woman.in Loving Wives
The Teacher's Husband Will his wife's engagment affect the marriage?in Loving Wives
A Dream Vacation Ch. 02 Sean and Stacy meet their neighbors.in Loving Wives
More Stories