Martha and Peter

Story Info
A widow gives a home to an orphan teenager and over two year.
10.1k words
4.52
16.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is complete fiction from ideas developed by the author. All names are fictitious and events portrayed have not occurred as portrayed.

Happy Reading.

A widow gives a home to an orphan teenager and over the next two years they fall in love.

North Norfolk, England UK. 1970's

Martha is a middle-aged widow who works as a catering manager at a residential home for students of Agriculture and Horticulture, a place where young men and women can come for a one-year course to learn the basics of working in those areas. At the end of the year each student is helped to find a job and Peter was one of those, he was 17 when he came to her and she treated him very well, gave him nice meals and did his laundry and cleaned his room he had secured a job as under gardener at the local Hall, a country mansion owned by gentry. He was not able to find lodgings immediately and so Martha offered him a home with her until he became older and wanted to look after himself. During the two years he had been with her they became very fond of each other and now that he was nearly 19 it could be said that they were falling in love. Both recognised this for themselves but they did not quite know how to treat it. When he first came, he was very much the young lodger, he was polite, helped her with all the chores, naturally looked after the garden and kept a couple of rabbits. Now two years older he is a strong young man, muscular from his work and had a healthy complexion, although not of film star quality, he is good looking and has a figure most girls would find attractive. Short blond hair and clean shaven, he was well thought of at the Hall. He was beginning to take the man's role around the house, locking up at night getting Martha a cup of tea in the mornings. They shared all of their life events with each other and tonight Martha had told Peter how upset she was because someone she thought was her friend had been rude and snubbed her, she had been in tears when he came in, and tonight their shrouded love for each other would break out and they would really find out what they meant to each other.

Peter came in to find Martha in tears.

Peter put his arm around her, "Yes I know Martha, but I am sorry I was not here to talk to you when you were upset." He kissed her cheek. She turned to him and kissed him on his lips, a warm kiss that surprised him. She leaned toward him, and her hand fell onto his thigh, quite high up. He was struck motionless and then her hand moved higher up his muscular thigh. He was now getting aroused as a second kiss locked onto his lips. She realised what effect she was having and was inwardly pleased that she could still do it.

"Thanks Peter that was lovely, shall I continue?"

"If you like."

Martha was excited by this response from Peter and kissed him again. He was now quite aroused, and she knew it. In fact, her hand moved to cover him and she squeezed him hard. He flinched and she had now turned to face him, sitting on the edge of the seat. She took his shoulders and pressed them down onto the arm of the settee and the placed her body across his. She felt heavy on him, but he liked that, her breasts were on his chest now and his arms were around her holding her to him, he allowed his hands to move under her jumper and across her back, a back quite sinewy from years of arduous work and yet so warm. He allowed his hands to move upwards, and she sat up so he could take the garment off. It fell to the floor; she was now hand inside his trousers finding his cock in his boxers. She soon had it out into the open air, and he now had her bra undone and it joined her jumper on the floor. What gorgeous breast she had, they were so full and quite heavy in his hands. She undid his belt and ripped down his trousers and boxers, he kicked them to the floor, she stood up and dropped her skirt and knickers, a full bush appeared, his hand went to it and found that she was expecting him, it was wet, warm, and inviting. She lie with her bottom over the edge of the seat and before he knew he was inside her warm pussy, feeling it pulsing on him drawing him in further and further, his full nine inches was soon lost in the tunnel behind that gorgeous bush. He fell his balls draw up and pulsed repeatedly. She gripped him just like he had never imagined. He had finished and she was satisfied.

"Thanks Peter that was good, I feel like a real woman again, you were marvellous."

But Peter felt he could go again, and Martha suggested he lie on the floor, his head on a cushion from the settee. He did as he was told. Martha carefully straddled him, and he was now fully ready. She found the opening for him and gently but firmly lowered herself onto him, inch by inch she took him till her hair was flat on his pelvis. She just moved a little to make them both comfortable, he was about to experience a second a second spurt but Vera knew what she was doing, she slowly raised herself from him and just gripped him as she did so. He was experiencing the actions of a woman that knew how to treat her man. She was giving Peter the very same love and care and attention as she had given him all the time he had been with her but now she was doing it to him as a man.

She continued to ride him, slowly with long strokes, she loved the full length that he was giving her, his hands were clutching her breasts fondling them, holding them, and making her feel so good. Often, she would stop with him fully in her and just feel the pressure of him against her limit, he would push some more and then they both felt the stretch. He did not want this to end, but Martha was tiring a bit and she sunk onto him again and let her full weight fall on his pelvis, she stayed still but knew that soon he would groan, his hips would buck, and he would fill her again, she was right. Peter's genitals emptied once again and again and again and then Martha started to move again, she would take him to pain as he had no more to give and she did that, he asked her to stop bit she kept on moving until his blood returned to his system and he shrunk back to size. She get off of him and leaned forward all of her chest on him and kissed him again. He put his arms around her and hugged her to him. Till they both were exhausted.

Eventually Martha got up and said, "I am going for a bath, coming?"

Peter did not reply but just followed Martha up to the bathroom, she plugged the waste pipe, turned on the taps, and added some bath salts, "You get in first."

He did as he was told and she followed, being the gentleman he took the tap end, drew up his legs and she sat with her back to him, he put his arms around her and fondled her breasts, with the soft water on them they felt so good, he cupped them in his hands and squeezed them gently, they were firm and full, they would have been absolutely perfect twenty years ago, but now they were mature, felt like breasts that held so much love and now she was letting him have a good share of that love. She leaned back against him and just enjoyed his sensuous soft touch, she wanted to stay but the water was getting cold, there were two soft bath towels waiting. She stood up and turned around, and he did the same. They hugged and just stood there hugging, neither really knew what was happening, but it was so good for both. He held her hand as she stepped out onto the mat and then got out himself. They took a towel each and began towelling each other down. She was so gentle around his cock and balls, and it felt just like he had remembered in his early years but now it was for real with a woman who loved him and was thrilling him minute by minute. He did the same to her and paid special attention to her breasts and tum, she felt so good, wherever he touched her she felt good. Eventually the hairy spot and he felt she was still so wet. He took a flannel warmed it in the bathwater and washed her pussy, removing form it the last of what had once been his. He dried it so carefully. They were both now so dry and they held and kissed.one of those passionate kisses that they had enjoyed from time to time, when perhaps they both wished that they would lead to where they are now.

She reached into the bathroom cabinet, and took a bottle of oil from it, she gave it to him, "Bring this and taking his hand she led him to her bedroom. She spread a clean towel onto the bed and lay face down on the bed, "My back and legs please Peter, sit astride me, take as long as you like."

He did take a long time, her back was so firm and almost muscular, her shoulders strong and broad, he let his hands massage them for about ten minutes and then moved down to her spine. Her vertebrae were clearly defined, and he gently massaged each. He moved down to her legs and made much of massaging the inside of her thighs and then up and over her buttocks. He finished with her feet.

"Your turn now, lie on your face."

He did as he was told, he saw no reason to object. She sat astride him and let her full weight sit on his buttocks. The insides of her thighs gripped his torso, and her hands began to work on his shoulders, they were strong kitchen hands that felt a little bit rough, but he liked that, she had both hands around the nape of his neck and squeezed and pressed her thumbs into the back of his neck finding his spine. That felt so good. She moved down and worked her way down his spine and reached his buttocks. She received the same strong treatment, but then something he was not expecting, she parted his buttocks and found his anus, oiled it quite liberally and began to finger it, finger in a little at a time, it felt so good for him. She found what she was looing for and gently began to tease it, gently and then a bit firmer. He felt that his end was beginning to get a little wet and then as she worked, he began to flood and when she felt he had enough, she gently withdrew her finger. "There now you are my real man."

Shall we get into bed, she got in first and he followed, the hugged and kissed, she pushed back the covers and disappeared under them and soon he found out where she was. Her soft mouth gently took him in, and she drew him into her mouth, he was growing by the minute, she acknowledged this by sliding up and down his shaft. Soon she was upside down on the bed and she straddled him, lowering her pussy toward his mouth. He had no idea of what to do but his tongue was out and soon inside her. His lips felt the moisture coming from her and he licked it up, his tongue found her clitoris and it became hard and he worked his tongue over it, again and again and soon she orgasmed, and her thighs gripped his head and her hairy clutch was over his nose and her flooding pussy covered his mouth. He swallowed every drop. Soon he climaxed and her vacuum on his cock increased as she drew every drop from him, she just waited till he went down and then allowed him to slip from her lips. They went back to the bathroom for a rinse and teeth clean. They went back to her room and stood naked in each others' arms and kissed a lover's final kiss. "Luke this is all part of your maturing, no young man should go into marriage without knowing how to treat a young wife properly, there will be more lessons, but back to your room now."

"Thanks Martha I appreciate what you are trying to do, and I will learn from you. See you in the morning."

And at home there was a more relaxed approach to their moving around the house. She would go to and forth the bathroom in bra and pants and he would wander the landing in his boxers. It seemed so natural now and it gave a more contented presence to their existence. Sometimes they would stop and caress, but it depended on time of day and how busy they were. But as ever, they slept in their own rooms with the doors closed.

It must have been 3 weeks after the first episode that Martha was ready for her second teaching session.

They had just finished a light tea and were sitting in the lounge to a downpour outside, it was early June.

A cup of tea and a biscuit and she asked, "Fancy a bath and an early night, sort of sleepover?"

"Yes sounds good to me."

Lets have a bit of a cuddle first to get in the mood, she had only a blouse over her bra and Peter set about undoing the buttons. He bent and kissed the top of her breasts, and she kissed the top of his head. "Shall we go up?" she suggested.

He let her go first and she went to her room and he to his. She came out in a negligee, falling open and he in his boxers. She ran the water with bubbles almost to overflowing and they adopted the same positions as before. He sat down with his legs apart and she with her back to him between them. He pulled her back to him and passed his arms around her and held her breasts, they seemed fuller and heavier than last time, but he fondled them for ages, kissing her neck as he did so,

He let his hands travel down to her tum, again, well padded and firm. He pushed it in and went down further. He wanted to get his fingers in that hair, feel it, pull it gently and find the groove in it that was her love machine. He found the source of her excitement and began to stroke; she began to stiffen and force herself back into him. He held firm pushing back against her and gripping her firmly, till she orgasmed.

He held her in a supportive way until she recovered and then began to scrub her back. She felt so good, her body and back were firm and strong, he remembered from last time when he massaged her. She must be feeling what was happening to him and she shuffled her bottom back against it, she knew she was cramping him, but she loved to do that. In the end she relented, moved forward, and found him and stretched him out. She pushed back his foreskin and revealed the head and ran her thumb over the end, he flinched, it did not come out that often except when he helped himself. She did not stop, and he began to weep a bit she felt it so silky on the end of her thumb. He was getting used to the sensation now and enjoying it. Eventually she stood up and turned around her hairy bush was dripping wet and clinging to her body, he put his hand up and stroked it, smoothing it down. She put her hand son his shoulders and leaned it toward his face, he was ready, but it felt so soapy, so he only lightly kissed by his closed lips.

She handed him the flannel, give it a wash Peter, please. He soaped the flannel, squeezed it out and began to wash her, she parted her legs to let this happen, he made a thorough job of it. She was appreciative and sat down while he stood up and she did the same to him. She was so gentle and stretched him out and washed, pulled his balls down to the limit and washed, found his little hole at the back, and washed it deeply. He was so excited now.

"Step out Peter and help me please, they each took a towel and worked on the other, he puffed talc over her, and she did him too. Then she took his hand and lead him to her bed.

It was a hot night and so they lay on the bed with just a sheet over them.

They were in each others' arms for ages and kissed gently, She lie quite still, she was waiting for him to make love to her but she was not going to tell him, he must work for his treat tonight. The penny eventually dropped, and Peter gave her a passionate kiss while at the same time fondling her breasts, he bent to kiss her nipples, and lingered as he ran his tongue around first one and then the other. Then with his hand gently on her tum he kissed her again, not a forceful kiss but a kiss that said I love you and I want you. His hand moved to her breasts again and his thumbs fondled her nipples both at the same time, she was beginning to move her hips and he moved down to kiss her tum, licking it while his hand was till grasping one of her breasts. He went up to kiss them again and take the nipples one by one into his mouth and bite them gently. While doing this his hand moved to her hairs, pulling them, and twirling them between finger and thumb. The one finger went to uncover her clitoris and he started to fondle it, she was breathing gently now, a little deeper with each breath. He went down to her and licked her slit, it was wet and warm so soft, the hairs parting to reveal two soft warm lips, gently parting. He held the lips apart while he played his tongue inside the softness of them and felt them exuding their wetness meaning she was ready for him. But he had not had enough here yet, he pulled her hair into his mouth clutched it with his teeth and pulled on them. She was beginning to breathe heavily now, and she was wishing that he would take her. "Take me Peter please, take me!"

He did not want to keep the lady waiting he pulled himself on top of her took his member in his hand. Guided it into her, slowly, just so that she would be comfortable, but she was ready for him and took him with ease, he sunk all he had into her and held it there, he knew what would happen and if he was to get a second go, he needed to let it come. And come it did, pulse after pulse, but he held himself there, she pulled him to her and held him so tight, she wanted to wait until he was hard again, and it did not take long. He began again, long slow strokes, almost falling out and then back again to the end of her tunnel and then some more, then with all the farm boy energy he had he went into overdrive he was in and out so fast that Vera was gasping for breath, she was being shagged as the boys would say like never before, her husband never had this energy, not could he keep it going for so long, until then at the end he slowed and then gently held himself to the end and came in her again, not so much this time but enough for them both to feel that it had been a special time.

She pulled a blanket over their warm bodies; they cuddled and fell asleep 'til morning.

Peter came round at his usual time of about half past six and his Martha was still asleep. He slipped out of bed quite quietly and got himself washed and dressed ready for work and took her a cup of tea to start her day. She was awake now and he placed the tea beside her bed. He kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Thank you for last night Peter, it was heavenly.

"Let's hope not. Is that the end of the training now?"

"No I don't think so you will need to be able to sustain the effort, so we will see when the time is right for your third lesson. Have a good day at work."

He did have a good day at work, and he felt comfortable with what was happening with him and Martha.

Two days later when he got home from work she asked Peter, "I have an old school friend who was widowed about the same time as me and she wants to come to stay for a few days, will that be alright."

"It is your home Martha, does she need my room or something I can see if I can stay at Cromer if you like. What is her name?"

Marguerite Batten, like her name she is a bit elegant, nice figure and everything, you will like her Peter."

"So, you want me to stay then?"

"There is no need to leave, she can sleep in the spare room if you help me clear it a bit, sort of square things up."

"Let me go in there, she can have my room."

Her response was, "No a better idea would be for me to go in the spare room, you stay where you are."

"Alright when is she coming?"

"Next Sunday and wants to stay for a week."

"That's fine, nice weather, we could go out in the evenings if you like."

Vera made arrangements for Margie, as she called her, to arrive on Sunday, Peter would pick her up from the bus. 6.15pm at the Green.

He was there on time and as this tall, elegant lady got off the bus Peter saw that she was a different stamp from Vera, how on earth were they at school together. He stepped forward to meet her and help her off the bus with her case, it was quite heavy.

"You must be Mrs Batten; I am Peter here to take you to Martha's"

"Hello Peter, thank you so much with the case it is quite heavy I know, but no challenge to a beefy young man like you."