Martha and Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel Peter?"

"Wonderful Marge, thank you. A hug please."

She obliged and they embraced and kissed at the same time, she really was a sensuous woman they lingered in each others arms and continued a long passionate kiss. When they broke, Peter stayed silent, he was not going to pursue his own desires with the lady, she must ask what she wanted, so he waited, their eyes met and she just melted.

"Peter an odd request, will you watch me pee and then lick me dry?"

He had never considered doing such a thing, but if this is what Margie wanted he would do it, she was here by Martha's invitation so he must oblige.

He had never seen even a little girl use the toilet, let alone a mature woman, he was fascinated. She took off her panties and sat on the toilet, he was amazed at the force with which she expelled her urine and he found it an absolute turn on. She got up and he kneeled before her, she offered her pussy, still dripping and he licked her dry. He found her clit and let her feel his tongue on that. She shuddered and began to squirm, he had hit a high spot and yet he was surprised that she had little taste, he knew how Martha's hair held the smell of urine, but here there was nothing. He stood up and kissed her, she licked his lips and smiled, she was getting her own back.

How about I milk you too Peter, a finger on your prostate and your cock in my mouth to receive it. Martha had done this to him and he remembered how good it was.

From her own crotch she made her finger wet and slippery and then kneeling before him she put her hand between his legs and fondled his hole, soon he was open enough for her finger to go in. Then with his penis in her mouth she began to suck and massage his prostate at the same time he soon began to flow, it was a weird sensation, feeling the precum flow from his penis into her mouth and then be swallowed. He wasn't expecting what happened next. With firm pressure on his gland and moving here mouth up and down his shaft he shot a huge load into her mouth, he just came and came until he could come no more.

She swallowed most of it and wiped the rest away with a tissue. "My word Peter, where do you find it all from?"

They hugged again, She asked, "Would you like a sleep over again tonight, no massage just a cuddle and see how we get on and then off to sleep?"

"If you like but I feel I must check with Martha after all she is sacrificing herself for you, I do need to check with her."

"Yes of course Peter, it's only polite."

Martha got in as usual and Peter made her a cup of tea, mad her sit in the lounge and put her feet up. He took them into his hands and began to massage them while Margie looked on. She saw the way that Peter relaxed her and also the love that flowed from him to her as he did so. What a wonderful young man he was. His hands moved up to her calves and he gently smoothed away the tension from her limbs. He stopped and then went and sit beside Margie on the settee. The three talked about the day and Peter said, "Seen those I brought or you."

"Oh you lovely boy are they for me, thank you."

"I thought you might want a bit of a lift."

"You've achieved that alright."

Martha thought for a bit and then asked, "Have you two made any sleeping arrangements for tonight?"

Margie replied for them both, "We thought we might ask you before we made any arrangements, Martha, we do not want to take anything for granted, please say how you feel."

"I feel that I would like you both to enjoy your time together, make each other feel good as long as you don't run off with him, Margie, but I don't think he would go with you, would you Peter?"

"Certainly not I am blissfully happy with you and all we have Martha, nothing must spoil that."

With that blessing the two ladies got ready for bed.

Peter waited until the bathroom was free and then went and freshened up. He did not know what to expect of Margie but he hoped she would not be too demanding tonight she had drained him dry earlier in the evening.

He went into the bigger room with Margie in bed. She was sitting up in a nice lacy top nightie, he imagined it was short by the style of it. He had on his sleeping shorts, she folded back the bedclothes, he got in and she switched out the lights.

"peter you are wonderful, thank you for coming again tonight, can we just snuggle up and see what happens. They faced each other and he took her gently in his arms and they kissed. A long lingering kiss, and he just held her so tight as they kissed.

"Thank you, he said, that was good."

"For me too."

He brought one arm from behind her and reached down to her groin, as he thought it was a short nightie. He found smooth pussy and it was definitely wet, but not a slippery wet.

"It's a bit fluid, I thought you might like to lick me dry again, I could also find a bit more for you if you like."

He went down under the bed clothes and she had opened her legs for him, he was flat on his stomach and his feet hung out of the bottom of the bed. He placed his lips over her pussy and began to probe her lips with his tongue, her whole area was wet, he found the end of her urethra and placed his mouth over it. He felt he bladder reflex and he was ready for the warm sweet nectar that flowed, she had wonderful control and he had never experienced such warm feeling of pleasure before. He began to drink and swallow the warm liquid, it kept flowing and soon he began to draw on her small hole until she was drained. Her clit was now so erect and he took it into his mouth and sucked so hard, it grew to become hard and stiff. Margie was now groaning in ecstasy and he took her to such heights.

He came up for air and lie beside her again face to face. She licked his lips and he just shuddered. He moved straight on to put himself in a position so that he could penetrate her, legs open she welcomed him and he began that same journey up that long smooth passage that felt so warm and smooth, still he could not reach the end but he maintained a good rhythm and she responded, he knew she was reading him like a book, as soon as he was ready her legs wrapped around him and held him in place so that he could not move while she gripped him and sent her spasms up and down his shaft. He did not take long and filled her again.

Neither said anything after that, they spooned and were soon asleep.

Two teas again this Wednesday morning for the two ladies and a kiss for each as he set off for work.

The solitude of the Hall walled garden was what Peter needed right now, he was beginning to realise that sex was not all he needed to be happy, he needed Martha, he loved her and she loved him, his feelings of guilt were mounting, why was his lover allowing him to be a lover to one of her friends. Why was he missing her like hell. The sleekness and smoothness and almost sterile body of Margie was nice but he was missing the womanhood of Martha, the hairy armpits and super hairy bush sheltering those broad lips that were always moist for him and that received him with a loving warmth that wanted to just keep him there. Those ample breasts that were full, round and heavy, that muscular back and round buttocks and strong arms and work worn hands. That was what he was missing.

The day passed and at ten o'clock he went to the Hall kitchen and asked cook what was needed in the way of vegetables for the day, she gave him a list and he looked it up and down, "No problem, back with it all soon."

Cook looked at him and asked, "Are you alright Peter, you seem a bit strained?"

"Yes thanks Mrs Range, just a trouble with my rabbits, got a buck serving two does and he can't seem to make up his mind what to do."

"Give him time Peter, he will stay where he likes best, but he will try the other, a good buck always likes his favourite doe but will make the others happy too. You must let him find his own way, he will do what is right in the end."

The vegetables were delivered and Peter went back to the garden. He always ate his lunch in the gazebo and today Jack, the head gardener, joined him as he often does.

Two Norfolk men together can share so much without speaking, eventually Jack asked.

"Had a fall out with Martha?"

"No, got her friend staying, overrun with women."

"You love Martha don't you?"

"Yes."

"Her husband loved her so much, ten years on and she still misses him, although she hasn't said much about that lately."

"No."

"I am not saying this Peter, but you could do worse than look after her, you know, it would not be wrong."

"Oh."

"Give it a go sometime, she'll not get in the family way."

"Maybe."

The sandwiches were done, the flasks of tea empty. Jack put his tings back in his side-bag and went back to his part of the garden.

The rest of the afternoon was in solitude for Peter, at least Jack had given his blessing, did he really surmise what was going on or was he trying to make two people who had their individual loneliness, happy.

The weight of guilt was beginning to prey on Peter, what was Margie lying in wait for him when he got home, he did not want to go, he stayed on into the evening, there was so much to do in the garden and a couple of extra hours would do no harm. His employers trusted him to use his time wisely and flexibly, as did Jack, and no one would think it unusual. It was about quarter to eight when he left and got home just a few minutes before Martha, he was pleased about that.

Margie had been up to Norwich and back on the bus today so was a bit washed out, she seemed to have bought quite a few things, carrier bags and boxes in the hall. He wondered how she would get them home on the bus with her luggage as well. The evening was spent quietly in the garden with the ladies taking a quite drink and Peter spending time tending the rabbits. He had just the two does, but Jack did not know that he had used the analogy of the Buck and the two does to paint a picture of his predicament. He looked to them as his family, he had been orphaned early on in life and had not known what it was to be in a family. The evening turned cool, and the women went indoors. There had not been much conversation and Peter had not had any hints as to what might be expected of him, he supposed he was not wanted this evening. He was not overly concerned; he could do with a break and give himself time to restore some of his spent resources. When he went in Margie was then off to bed, "Goodnight Peter, give it a rest tonight shall we?"

"Yes, fine by me."

Margie went upstairs leaving him and Martha alone downstairs.

"Don't worry Peter, I still Love you."

They hugged each other and kissed passionately. He said to her, "You have been struggling with this haven't you?"

"Yes."

She stood up and dropped her knickers and he needed no further instruction.

She laid down on the hearth rug in front of the fireplace, cold now in the summer, and he stepped out of his shorts and pants and went down to her, before he knew what was happening, he was back in his favourite place. That warm inviting pussy with broad lips and shrouded by an abundantly hairy bush, wet and warm for him, perhaps a bit sweaty from a day's work but he entered and then lie still on her. His hands undid her blouse, and he released those gorgeous breasts from their place. He fondled them, sucked them, and bit gently on the nipples. She responded so gratefully, her whole body was his for the taking, she pumped fluid around his cock, and he got a scent of real womanhood, her flooding vagina and her hairs giving off the scent of a day's toileting. He just stayed there and did not move; they both felt their love flowing back and forth between them. Then a few firm strokes and he filled her pussy with his own fluid. He was back where he belonged, a country boy and a country woman, so in love and needing each other so much.

He had a goodbye night with Margie on Friday, and she was as good as ever, but nothing like his Martha. On Saturday she went home, having left Peter a latest music centre for his bedroom and an envelope with £100.

Martha changed the sheets on the double bed and she and Peter were back together in bliss.