Martha and Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter's chest puffed out and he opened the door for the lady.

They set off and were with Martha in about five minutes.

The two clutched each other and kissed on the cheek.

Maratha asked Peter to take Margie's luggage up and she followed so he showed her the room. The bathroom is across the landing Mrs batten and there is an extra toilet downstairs to save your legs if you are down there.

Margie pressed on the bed and commented, "Nice firm bed Peter, I like a firm bed, do you?"

"Well yes I suppose so Mrs Batten, never given it much thought I can usually sleep on a clothesline."

It was now that Peter began to take a look at Mrs Batten, She was taller than Martha, slim and well dressed, her summer outfit a full floral skirt with a nice white blouse almost translucent that showed a brilliant white lacey bra underneath. Her breasts by no means as full as Martha's but nevertheless full and pert pushing against the inside of the blouse. Her hair was platinum about level with her chin and full bodied and straight. She had no stockings and had canvas summer shoes. Peter thought she would be quite tall in high heels. He turned to go down again, and she kissed his cheek and said "Thank you Peter you are such a love."

They had a nice evening meal together that Martha had prepared and relaxed in the lounge after for a while. Peter went out into the garden leaving the two ladies to catch up on the news that they had. This went on for some time and eventually Margie asked, "What are the arrangements."

Martha said, Give Peter a day or so to get used to you being around and then I will let him know what you would like, I am sure he will oblige he is so kind."

"Will you speak to him about it or what?"

"Yes if you would like him to come to you he will do that when asked, you will not have to seduce him at all he will make you feel so good and himself as well.\if he wants to stay all night then that will be fine, he likes you already I know."

"Could it happen more than once if I am here for the week."

"Yes, no limit on his services, treat him nicely on the first outing and he will respond, he is sensitive, easily hurt but loyal to those that treat him nicely."

Martha advised, go to the back door, and just tell him you are going up to bed now, then I will stay here and wait for him to come in and then talk to him.

Margie went to the back door and saw Peter busy in the garden and went to him.

"I'm off to bed now Peter, been a log day with the journey and everything."

"He leaned forward and kissed her goodnight."

It must have been nearly dark when he came in, he went to the downstairs cloakroom and washed his hands and then went to find Martha in the lounge.

She was on the settee, so he sat beside her, this was how it was now.

Peter, I have a favour to ask on Margie's behalf, she is a widow like me and has had no male affection since her husband died, despite being an attractive woman. Could you consider making her happy like you do me, I would love you to do that?"

"Are you sure, love, what about you are you happy with that?"

"Yes of course, I will still be here when she is gone, we can catch up again."

"It does appeal to me, she is quite attractive and a different figure from you, would be nice to try someone different if you are happy. Yes, I will if you are happy with it. I think I would like to go to her first, before we had any baths or things that might be better."

"Yes, she would like that, I'll make the arrangements."

Peter sat downstairs as Martha went to get ready for bed, he often did this, made a cup of tea and sat alone and thought. He had no relatives that he knew of and Martha now was his lover and soul mate, they got on well. But now he had another hat thrown in the ring. Yes he was attracted to Margie and he would love to spend time in bed with her, she would be different for him. He eventually went to bed and fell asleep.

He had a busy day at work the following day, the gardens were in full flower and the vegetables needed constant watering. He was quite tired when he got back.

"Margie has been out walking today and her legs are stiff, she wonders if you could give her one of your massages tonight when she goes to bed?"

"How does she know I do a nice massage?"

"I told her so."

"I am quite tired Martha, been a hard day at work."

"I know dear, but have a bit of relaxation during the evening and then you will feel better. Why not have a good soak in the bath you will be ready for her then. Lock the door too."

After about an hour he came down again fully refreshed and smelling divine.

Just a tee shirt and shorts, "I'll take a cold drink outside to the garden seat."

Peter did and soon Margie joined him, she had something a little stronger, a port and lemon. She sat on the bench beside him. "You smell like heaven Peter, so good," she put her hand on this thigh just below the bottom of the shorts.

"Thank you, Margie," It is what my lady at the hall bought me for Christmas, it's the first time I have used it." He put his hand on hers, which was still on his thigh.

She cuddled up to him until their shoulders and sides were touching. "Has Martha spoken to you?"

"Yes she said you would like a massage when you go to bed, I can if you like."

"Yes I would like Peter, and what about a full service too, stay all night if you want?"

Peter had not put any underpants on under his shorts, sometimes he just liked to feel free and he knew Martha liked that too.

She asked, "Can I touch?"

"I'd rather you didn't Mrs Batten, I am quite shy where girls are concerned."

"But I am not a girl Peter, I am a mature woman, a mother figure."

"Then that is alright then."

He took his hand from hers and she undid the zip on his shorts. "Oh I see, straight in, how brazen.

To Peter her ands were smooth, quite different from Martha's hard-working hands. She was so gentle; she fondled him and collected all his bits into one of her large hands. She stretched a finger toward his anus, and he thought he would explode in her hand, but she was nice she let go and took her hand away and zipped up his shorts. "I will go and have a bath and then please come up in about half an hour to join me."

"O.K."

Peter looked at his watch, it was 9.15pm. He sipped his squash leisurely; he did not know what to expect from his guest. He went up at about five to ten, tapped on the door where he usually slept with Martha, and the voice called, "It's open."

He peeped in and Margie was already in bed, under the clothes. He stut the door quietly. The curtains were drawn, and the evening light had nearly gone. He approached the bed and sat on the edge by her, her hand came out from under the clothes and took his.

They squeezed each other's hand and she said, there is warm oil above the candle Peter use that. I will turn over."

She did and he folded the bedclothes off her to the other side of the bed. Margie was dressed in brilliant white bra and soft white silk panties. "Start with my feet Peter please they are quite sore from the walk today." He had brought a small towel with which he covered her back and buttocks in modesty. He oiled his hands and started work on her feet. She had painted nails beautifully pedicured, and her skin was as soft as silk. In fact, he had never seen such white unblemished skin before. He had not seen a mole or a pimple yet. He kissed her feet before he started to massage.

She enjoyed the attention of this young man; he was gentle yet seemed to know where to add pressure and how much. He moved to her angles and felt the joints flex under his fingers. Then up to her calves, making sure he stroked only toward the heart. He went only just past her knees and then pulled down the towel to reveal her back.

This was something else, broader at the top and narrowing down to slender hips, Margie's panties were still covered by the towel. The skin, snow white not a mole or a pimple in sight, completely unblemished.

He started with her lower neck, stroked it, and kissed it, he felt her shudder and raise her hips a bit, she was breathing deeply now. He unclipped her bra and folded the straps aside and began to massage her back, her breathing was so soft and deep now, he hoped she would not fall asleep. He was so tempted to work on this beautiful back forever, but he continued his work towards the base of her spine and the top of her panty waist band. He stretched the band a bit to see what reaction he would get. She raised her hips and allowed him to take them off. Her buttocks were not as full as Martha's but were so taut that they felt tight in his hands. He worked on them with more warm oil, and she was quite mobile now, she was obviously excited. His final deft movement was to draw his hand between the buttocks and stop to let a finger fondle her puckered anus.

Would you like to turnover Mrs. Batten.

Margie did this, without any hint of embarrassment or shyness. The natural light had failed now and only the small tea light lit the room.

Peter's eyes scanned the nude body before him, the most beautiful frame, this tallish slim woman had breasts that were not swollen and heavy, but firm and lying on her chest with firm nipples in the middle of pink areolas. Her ribcage was broad, covered so nicely that her ribs were but faint outlines. Her abdomen was flat and rippled such that any lady athlete would have been proud to display it. Her pelvis bones just protruded, and he thought how sexy they would look holding up a pair of bikini bottoms.

And then her vagina, not a hair in sight and beautifully smooth, no bulging lips, so finely shaped that it looked like a stick had drawn a perfectly straight line in pure white sand.

Peter felt he should carry on with the massage, he started with Margie's shoulders, she looked up into her eyes, they were full of contentment, she smiled, and Peter smiled back. He knew that next he would be moving down to her breasts. They would be incredibly special, so white and nipples that were firm and tall. His thumbs took a nipple each and he twirled them quite vigorously, the lady groaned in pleasure, they smiled at each other again, with fingers together he massaged that lovely abdomen in circular motion. It was like a live moving amoeba, so alive in his hands, yet maintaining its shape. His hands parted from the abdomen and then working one to each side of her body they travelled outwards to be one on each hip. His thumbs stayed inside his hands and ran down the inside of her hip joint until the rested one each side of that of that wonderful slit. He took both hands off her. He looked into her eyes as if to ask, 'may I?' She responded quite loudly, "Please Peter do."

He was not going to rush this, Margie deserved all the delicacy he could manage, he took the index finger on each hand and with a little drop of oil on each finger, he gently inserted them side by side into the groove and gently opened her lips. His eyes were straining to see in this dim light, but he felt the folds of skin open to reveal a vagina so perfect, no ugly inner labia just a perfectly symmetrical aperture just begging to be penetrated, one finger was enough, oiled and as smooth as she was herself, smooth and slippery just like silk. She whispered; "I think I am ready please Peter that was wonderful."

He got of the bed, pulled the bedclothes over her, and kissed her lips. He dropped his shorts, stepped out of them, and got in beside her.

They hugged in each others' arms, they kissed passionately, a long sustained kiss that lasted for ever. She turned onto her back, parted her legs and he moved between them, she grasped his erect penis and placed it to her opening. He was not going to push to hard into this lady, she deserved his best care, he was extended to his full length, almost straining to get longer.

He placed his lips on hers and then pushed gently, it was a silky-smooth tunnel she was as smooth inside as she was out. He continued to push he did not reach the end, her smooth lips met his pubic bone and he stayed still, her legs wrapped around him and held him there.

He lie still and then she took over, holding him captive in her, the contractions began, rippling up and down his shaft, her tongue had entered his mouth now and they were so in love it seemed. He felt that the end was nigh, she kept the contractions going and he was finished, he felt he was being milked and she showed no sign of stopping, then she did. She kept her legs wrapped around him and said, "Stay there Peter until you are hard again and then make love to me for yourself."

He did as she bade and then what seemed like ages after, he pushed hard into the end and came a second time.

He withdrew gently and lie beside her, then turned to her, one of those long legs passed over him and pulled him to her. Their genitals were now close together and they lie still.

"Peter you are wonderful, that was a most marvellous experience, will you stay 'til morning?"

"Just try to kick me out!"

After a while she turned with her back to him and they spooned, he with one arm over her and fondling a breast, she with one hand behind her fondling his manhood. It was the most wonderful experience for them, and they drifted off to sleep.

It must have been almost three o'clock in the morning when he was aroused by Margie fondling him and gently kissing his lips, she was facing him now and her nipples were pressed to his chest. He pretended to stay asleep just to see what would happen and to allow him to collect his thoughts. Her lips stayed on his and he felt her tongue run over them as he kept them closed. This was so sensuous, that he could not hide his disinterest any longer.

"Are you awake Peter?"

"Just. Why."

"Please may I have you again, a bit more roughly this time."

"Margie it is three in the morning."

"Yes I know, insatiable aren't I?"

"Yes but I will do ask you ask, it is an honour to look after you like this."

"You will be well rewarded."

"That is not necessary, I would love to make our love real again."

She needed no preparation, her thoughts as he was sleeping had made her ready."

He lay on her with all is weight, bit her nipples quite hard and sucked them mercilessly. She opened her legs and he entered, what a long shaft is seemed but it was so soft. He raised his hips and began to pummel her shew was gasping, heaving her hips rising to meet his every thrust and then she orgasmed and must have woken Martha, but he carried on relentlessly, she had had the easy part last night but now, in these dark early hours she was to be shown no mercy. In the end he rammed into her right up to the stop and discharged himself for a third time. "Now go to sleep I have to go to work in the morning!"

She giggled like a schoolgirl but like a little sister, she had got her way.

It was tea cups of tea to take up to the ladies in bed the following morning before he set off to work. He had taken Margie's in first and kissed her awake and she said thank you. He went further along the landing to Martha in the spare room. He put her tea beside the bed and kissed her as well.

"Sounds like you two had a good time last night, well done."

"Are you sure you are alright with it love, I did feel a bit guilty."

"Of course Peter, she is only here for the week you have your fun with her, I will still be here for you when she is gone, I want you to get all the experience you can."

"She wasn't as warm and comfortable as you Martha, and no hair."

Peter went off to work and by nature his work was quite solitary, the large walled kitchen garden of the country house was his work enclosure as the head gardener looked after the picturesque vista of the front of the house, with its beds of roses and ornamental shrubs. His topiary were works of art. Peter enjoyed a good relationship with Jack and he was eager to learn all he could from him.

Peter's thoughts turned to last night he had enjoyed Margie's body but on reflection he preferred the warmth and fullness of Martha and her hairy bush was always a comfort to him when he was inside her, he liked the feeling of her chubbiness around her pussy and the hairy bush together gave a warm and comfortable full stop to his genitals. Yes Martha was the one for him.

He thought he would take her some flowers tonight so he asked Jack if he could pick a bunch from the garden.

"They are for Martha and she does so much for me, cooks for me and my laundry and cleans my room, she deserves a treat now and again."

"Well done Peter, treat a lady right and she will always be there for you."

When he went home he put the flowers in a vase and started to get his evening meal ready. He cooked for himself as Martha did not get back from work until after eight when evening meal for the students had finished.

Margie, was there, "Are they for me?" she asked.

"Well no I brought them for Martha, I do sometimes and this week she is being very kind both to me and to you."

"Yes I see what you mean." Extremely kind as are you Peter."

As he turned from the sink with the water filled vase, she was behind him. "Let me just arrange them nicely Peter and take them in the lounge."

It was just after six and Peter said, I must go and get rid of this sweat and dust from the day, I'll take a quick bath, I won't be long."

He lie soaking in the bath and the afternoon sun was just beginning to reach the west facing window, he was just about to sit up and complete washing himself when there was tap on the door and Margie's voice said, "Can I come in, do you want your back scrubbed?"

Peter was surprised at this he thought he was only meant to service her in her bedroom, now she was making and advance to him. He was excited by the prospect but he thought that he and Martha were the only people who were meant to enjoy the bathroom together. Perhaps she wouldn't mind, she might even have advised it.

"Yes OK."

The door opened slowly and Marguerite peeped around the door and came in. Peter was sat in the bath with his back to the door.

"I'm sorry Peter but I did want to see your body in the light of day. It felt like heaven last night and my head has been in a daze ever since. I do so want to make a fuss of you, where's the flannel. So far Peter had not looked round but when handing her the flannel he saw that she was down to white bra and panties, she looked gorgeous.

She began washing his back and shoulders, she was so good at it and he felt so refreshed.

"Would you like to stand up and with your back to me. He did so and Margie let her actions slip down to his buttocks and then the back of his legs. He had never felt so good in his life, the only people who had done this for him were care staff when he was in care homes until he reached an age when he had to do it for himself. "Turn round, I won't look!"

Margie had been waiting for this all day and now she was to see it for real.

He turned to face her and as she had been kneeling his manhood was at about eye level. "He stood there his parts hanging relaxed from his pelvis, two well shaped balls, in a taut scrotum, and his uncut penis hanging down the hood covering his helmet, they were all glistening in bubbles of soap.

"May I touch?"

"Well you will need to if you are going to wash them. Make sure you expose the hood to get rid of anything lingering from last night,"

Her hands were like silk as she moved around his cluster, she was gentle and thorough and he put his hands on her shoulders as she worked. He kept his hands on her bare shoulders, they felt so smooth.

She wrung out the flannel and said, "That's it." She stepped away from the bath and he stepped out. She was ready with one of Martha's soft bath towels and he backed toward her as she began to dry his back. When he was dry he turned to face her and she did his legs and chest, body and last his cluster.