All Comments on 'Martha James and the Vicar's Wife'

by EmilyJames51

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stunning

This is very good how well written and just the right pace please don't stop now.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
I Like It

Tho I don't really appreciate humiliation and dominance you have a way with words, and your mind is besotted with naughtiness, just the way I like it. You remind me of my ex wife, she was a very inventive woman and I reaped the benefits.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
I Like the Way You Think

My ex and I had a very active and very kinky sex life. It began with the telling of previous lovers and what we did with them. Then it morphed to ever more naughty fantasies. Then one day a fantasy became a reality and we didn't look back for over a decade. We fulfilled numerous fantasies and to the very end voiced our satisfaction to one another. Then it came to an end, both of us expressed disappointment in the loss of that particular sexual outlet. But she wished to go another direction, one that I could not follow. On the rare occasions that we communicate, we have several times, spoken about the old days and how immensely exciting they were. However, she is bent on her journey, and feels that she can't ever turn back. In her own words, "To my extreme regret." To which I responded, "And we are divorced why?" She said, "Don't go there." I have never asked again...

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Freudian slip

Firstly, is this story in the right category? So far it has been nothing but a bunch of women talking about heterosexual experiences---it's not until the very end that there is a hint of a possible lesbian encounter. In fact, the whole style of the story is not unlike that of Victorian pornography. I did spot that in a couple of places Martha became Emily briefly (a Freudian slip perhaps?) and there were quite a few instances of you using upper case letters where they are quite unnecessary. The story is well enough written but at the moment vaguely unsatisfactory. Perhaps a second chapter will improve matters...

reynolds350reynolds350about 5 years ago
A good start

Good to read something written in proper UK English in a proper UK setting. Hope you take what you have written as a starting point and develop the story, some interesting characters that would certainly go further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
KEEP THE STORY GOING

I loved your story, it left me breathless, but ended all to soon! I want to know what happens next. Please keep writing. I need to know how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too Hard To Read!

The constant Random caps make this a Very Annoying read. I tried to Enjoy it, but the caps Beat Me down.

Rule # 1: Don't annoy your reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is there to be a sequel?

It's moving too slowly to be a one-off. Looking forward to part 2. Just watch out for changing names - Martha became Emily right near the end, and somewhere in the middle too. However enjoying it's erotic naughtiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More of the story.

I do hope you plan on writing more about Martha James and the Vicar's Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please more

please dont leave it there lol great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Overall a great story, well written and very erotic. I loved it

For a very first story I thought it first class. I found the build up of the eroticism very stimulating

joefeltonjoefeltonabout 5 years ago
Such a nice story!

I liked the flow of this story. It progressed at a nice pace and seemed very believable to me. Even though I am a man, I can understand women wanting to be kind to each other, and have a little fun without a man around. They seem such very nice and respectable ladies, and it's interesting for me to learn about their secret thoughts. I particularly liked the ladies opening their legs to show their panties, and looking at their vaginas. Five stars! More please, Emily!

Jack1107Jack1107about 5 years ago
Wonderful read!!!!

A story that flows from the beginning to the fantastic climax at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You have your eager fans eating out of your hands!

Top top from beginning to end! You have a new dedicated fan eager for any all and submissions you deign to submit!

Respect

Laurence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazingly naughty

Mrs. James,

I love the ‘Englishness’ of this story. It fascinates and excites me in great ways. I love your style and the direction this is taking. I can almost feel myself involved in this story. Well done.

~ M

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
teaser, and very well told

It is all very naughty, that's true. To be fair, though, we only knew it was naughty because that's the word that was used. For example, "It was then he told me what to do. It was outrageous but that first Sunday it was incredible. I didn't really fully participate or show my excitement, but it was wonderful. I still blush when I think about it." That's very informative about her reactions and her expectations, but it doesn't say anything about what happened.

I'm glad that they did eventually get more descriptive about what went on. Clearly, very naughty, while still telling what was naughty.

Very good storytelling, overall. I'll have to look into the following chapters.

swriterxxswriterxxalmost 5 years ago
Sexually Arousing

As a man i am almost regretful that I don't have tits and a slit between my legs to cover it instead of my cock that has a hard time being contained within my ladies thongs and panties when I wear them. The back of my thong pulled up into the crack in my arse feels wonderful. I can only imagine how arousing it must feel pulled up in between the folds of your lips in front.

I love your English expressions and how the story progressed. There is only one thing, or maybe a lot of things, missing from this tale and the way it was written. That being what happens when the ladies have sex with each other and the rest of the chapters. I would love to read the descriptions of what happens in the same manner and words as the rest of this story.

Don't you dare let this be the last chapter.

SWx

peteh57peteh57over 4 years ago
I love all these woman...

I really loved this first story. I’ve not read your stories before but I’m really looking forward to the next instalment. I love the buildup... the tease... And the conversation style, so proper and ladylike as if butter wouldn’t melt in their collective mouths. Marvellously drawn characters and so many possibilities. Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sexy story

Wow, a really great sexy story that turned me on and left me wanting to know more.

Emily James is a great writer and I could just picture the mature women getting all worked up and very sexually aroused by Candy`s story. More please.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81about 3 years ago

It's probably the closest thing, to “P.G. Woodhouse” writing erotica!

A light hearted and gently written story. And while it can be said to be an erotic story, it still maintains an air of innocence.

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

It's hard for me to express my feelings for this story because I'm to excited to type any more........LOL

janhen86janhen86about 2 years ago

beautifully written, I enjoyed it so much. Just perfect for my age group

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous, which is wy I gave it five stars. However, any author who believes she has "completed" a story that ends with: "As she opened the car door and then led me up the steps to the Vicarage front door. My whole body was tingling with expectation." ought to receive an over-the-knee spanking with no soothing cream

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. This is much more than just a lesbian story, it's got lesbian, fetish and loving wives all warped up in one stimulating ball. Loved that part where they were all sitting with their legs open and showing their panties. It's a funny read in that while it's dirty, it's also very dignified. Nice combination, now on to part two. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a lovely story. I loved the descriptions of the women of different ages sharing increasingly intimate details of their lives and really enjoying themselves. The submission of the vicar was so good and the kiss at the end was sublime. Very exciting!

Polly x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! A very light touch, good enticing storytelling. I eagerly await more 😍

EtmangoEtmangoover 1 year ago

I loved this story, you have set the scene and built it up so tantalisingly. Coming from the NW myself, I can imagine the type of village and that excites me even more.

trebleclef76trebleclef7611 months ago

You write so well! Teasing and erotic!

Blooeyes103Blooeyes1032 months ago

Very erotic story. It sets the scenes very well and I can't wait to read part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyJames51@EmilyJames51
I am a widow in my early fifties following a very happy marriage. I have always enjoyed erotic stories just like by late husband and some close friends. I like fetishes in general but not any under age sex or things involving pain. I also like reading and writing and historic...