Marti: A Romance with an Enigma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

He was quiet for a few minutes and then said, "No, I don't think so."

"What?" Her eyes shot up to look at him.

"Oh, quit worrying. I am fine with you coming to the community and you can handle all of that crap that you can stand. I'm not sure about you living with Sarah though."

"Why not?" She struggled to grasp what he meant.

"Marti, I have known about you for quite some time. Marge told me about you several years ago. I have been following you closely. I have even watched you a several occasions. Marge tried to let her introduce us but I put it off because of all of the stuff I was involved with. My intent has been to get this behind us and then ask you out. I know a lot about you but you don't know much about me at all. I want...no I hope that in time we can find a relationship that we might consider making it permanent. I probably shouldn't have said that. Sorry."

"If you didn't have all of those tubes plugged into you, I would swat you. If I can't live with Sarah, where can I live?" She asked but had a smile on her face. She wanted to hear him say it.

"Well we kind of have a housing shortage right now and... well, I kind of wondered if you might want to stay at my house until we see if things might work. I have a spare bedroom..."

"No, I don't think so." The look of shock on his face was priceless. "If I am going to uproot and move up there and handle all of this work while getting to know you, I think that I will just stay in your bedroom with you. That way I can learn about you faster and I can keep a closer eye on you that way."

Jeanne's voice broke the moment, "Oh good; you got to where you needed to get too faster than I expected. Stubborn boy there has this thing about being patient."

"Mother!"

"Yes, I am and I approve. I'll start planning for a fall wedding. And I expect grandchildren soon. Marge doesn't look like she will cooperate in that department anytime in the near future."

Jeff looked at Marti and gave her a gentle kiss. Marti all but swooned. "I can divorce my mother, if you want?"

"I don't think so because she is just like my mother. They will make a great team."

So, the new couple shared their first kiss before their first date; but then this is the 21st Century and things have changed.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...345678