All Comments on 'Marti Ch. 02: The Mother of All Streaks'

by PericulumFabula17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pokeherkingpokeherking7 months ago

I nice treat to see this story isn't dead. I was a little bummed that Marti's revenge plan didn't work and was spoiled before the game was over. It was a really clever plan to be spoiled before the outcome was locked in. I was really hoping she would get her revenge and now the 3 will be extra on guard. Even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted I'm glad the story lives on and its still 5* for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So great! Was never expecting a 2nd chapter, and this was a worthy follow-up. Hoping that "to be continued" means a chapter 3 is on the way. It'd be great to see Marti finally win a bet and get revenge on her friends

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story - I do agree that Marti's revenge plan sounded really interesting too and wish that worked out. Hope that works out at some point, been wanting it since reading the first chapter haha

LygotLygot7 months ago

I almost want to see an 'alternate ending' version of what happens if Marti doesn't escape from the locker. Super curius what the library girls had planned for her.

Also hoping that Cheerleader Lexi shows up in Part 3 to stir up more trouble ;)

lamppost42lamppost427 months ago

I was hoping for a continuation of this one day. It would have been fun to see Marti get arrested though.

Well there's always the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! Never expected a second part, so this is a pleasant surprise. The first one was great and so is this one. Keep it up!

StarstruckenfStarstruckenf5 months ago

The first chapter is my favorite story on here by far, I am very glad you wrote a second chapter! Marti is one (un)lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

to repetitive Marty losses every time. Combine chapters 1 and 2 then write chapter 2 and get revenge where all the frat boys and sorority girls must strip in public burn their clothes streak around the College campus and stay nude for one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous