Marti Ch. 02: The Mother of All Streaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I desperately wanted to flee. There were too many people; they were too close; and they were taking too many pictures. Worse yet, my posse, a television crew, or the cops could show up any second now. But, as I really needed this damned tracker cut off me ASAP, for the moment, all I could do was helplessly stand and writhe fretfully. The guy pulled on my collar, slid the blade underneath and, in one quick jerk, cut it loose.

"Thanks," I said as I took back the tracker. "I owe you." I hugged and kissed him. I'd intended a quick kiss but making out, in the nude in front of a large cheering crowd was shockingly sexy, like instant ecstasy, and it caused me to get into the kiss a lot more than I'd intended. I grabbed his hand and put it on my bare-ass. His eyes flew open and the crowd cheered as he eagerly caressed it. It was so hot, I couldn't be still, writhing uncontrollably and moaning orgasmicly. Much to my embarrassment, I ended up putting on quite a show.

The only reason I broke it off was that I was about to come, right there in front of everyone and I didn't want the humiliation of having video of me coming, undulating, trembling, screeching, grinding, panting, and orgasmicly grimacing, in public, in front of a large crowd of people, spread all over the internet.

"Wow," he said, grinning broadly and gasping for air.

"Anytime," I gave him my most alluring smile. Still cheering and snickering, the crowd called for more but, seeing my posse approaching, I bolted. It felt good to be moving again, really good. To lose my posse, I dodged my way through a tightly packed group of astounded alumni. The old folks shrank away from me in a panic, as if I were a leper, afraid I might touch them with all my bare skin. Running to a nearby road, I ducked behind a car stuck in traffic and glanced back. My posse had lost sight of me and were looking around. As lots of car horns honked and guys rolled down their window and cheered, I stuffed my tracking collar behind the car's rear license plate and dashed off.

"That'll keep them busy for a while," I chuckled to myself.

After I'd put some distance between me and the tracker, I crossed the road, hid behind a tree, and glanced back. My posse was gathered near the car where I'd stashed my tracker. They were looking everywhere for me, even under the car.

"I think she's in the trunk," Grant said.

I giggled. In truth, I'd wanted them to collar me. Otherwise, to keep track of me, they'd probably have dogged me with a couple of really fast guys who'd phone my movements back to the rest of the group. It would've been a bitch to elude them and I really didn't have time for that shit. But, as long as they were just relying on the collar, all I needed to do to lose my posse was to lose the collar - easy.

Camera flashes lit me up as people started taking pics of my bare behind. "Hey gorgeous, bend way over for us," one of the guys said. "Yeah, show us what you've got," another guy chimed in.

Insulted, I shot them an angry stare. Didn't they understand? I was a streaker, not a stripper. I had no intention of doing something so vulgar as bending over and showing off my hoo-ha and asshole for everyone and I certainly didn't want people photographing me like that. But, my dirty look didn't dissuade them. Amused, they laughed and took more photos.

I needed to keep moving. I couldn't avoid people calling the cops on me. There were just too many people. If you've never streaked before, let me tell you, you get super paranoid - like scared shitless all the time. Anyone could give me up to the cops or sell my nudies to a porn site and many will.

Now that I'd freed myself from my posse, I needed a plan and going back to the Beta Fraternity wasn't it. The frat house was over two miles from campus, all the way on the other side of town with the shortest route being straight right through downtown. That was a helluva long way for me to run barefoot and naked without getting arrested, like impossible.

Trying to get back to apartment at Cornetta wasn't possible either. It was 16 miles away. The only way out of this mess was to get help. Luckily, NC Tech had thousands of lonely single guys who'd be absolutely delighted to help me out and shelter me in their bed for the night. If I could just get to the dorms, they'd be overflowing with virile young men who'd take me in. Unfortunately, I'd done that on my last streak and the cops will be looking for me to try it again and stake it out.

But, Johnson Hall, the athletic dorm filled with lots of hard-bodied athletes, was down by the river off to itself. So, plan A was weave through some buildings, head off towards the river, and try to sneak over to Johnson. I needed to move fast, be decisive, keep a sharp lookout, never stop, and change directions often before making a break for Johnson so the cops couldn't guess where I was going and get there first. Plan B was simply to find a cute guy with a car and let him whisk me back to his apartment.

"Marti!" a voice cried out. Larry, a guy I knew from Cornetta, stepped forward from the midst of a large group of college boys, gawking at my nudity in awe.

"Oh wow," I said, feeling my face warm and redden as a wave of embarrassment came over me. "Ugh..." I struggled for words. I liked him and he was a really nice guy but I wasn't sure I wanted him to see me like this. "Hi Larry," I said sheepishly. Then, as I saw all the guys behind him, I yelped, cringed, and covered what little I could with my hands. Behind Larry there were about 50 guys and every one of them were boys I knew from Cornetta. They all ogled at me in wild delight.

"Morgan texted us and said you'd be streaking again." Larry's eyes widened in delight. "We've been looking for you."

"Can I get a picture?" another boy begged.

"Guys," helplessly fidgeting in my embarrassment and still clutching my boobies and hoo-ha, "I've really got to go."

"Just a few pics, pleeease," Larry took out his phone. "We'll be quick, I promise." The other guys joined in.

I really wanted to just run but the guys' wild adoration of me was intoxicating. They looked like eight year-old boys that'd been given a puppy for Christmas - simply delirious. I knew they liked me but I had no idea that they liked me this much or how much I'd like them liking me this much.

The crowd was getting bigger by the moment and I really needed to just say no and dash off but, instead, I smiled - I couldn't help myself. It was all the encouragement Larry needed to start snapping nudies of me. Looking at the photos, he seemed ecstatic and showed me the pics. To see myself standing completely naked, embarrassingly trying to hide my boobies and pussy with my hands, in public, in front of a huge crowd of eager onlookers, was shockingly sexy. I giggled and took the phone from him to get a better look.

"Could you send me that," I said as I gave the phone back to Larry.

"Sure."

By then, all the other Cornetta boys had started taking nudies of me as well and, despite my embarrassment, bashfully, I dropped my hands and started posing for them fully nude, showing them everything, front and back.

"Do you mind?" Larry asked as he knelt down and started to take a close-up of my cunny.

"Well, uh ..." I started to say no, I really did but, all the attention to the guys were paying to my hoochie, acting as if it was the most wondrous thing they'd ever seen, was a huge turn-on. It was one of the sexiest things that'd ever happened to me. Instead of objecting, I caught myself giggling and widening my stance. I blushed as Larry photo'd my hoochie but it made my cunny really tingle, like downright burn in sexual tension.

Still, the fall-out from this will be unimaginable. There's no way that a photo like this doesn't get loose. At Cornetta, nudies like this of a pretty coed didn't just get distributed, they exploded, showing up on everyone's phones and computers almost instantly. But, knowing that tomorrow everyone at Cornetta will be ogling at close-ups of my snatch, just made me burn even hotter.

My lesbo friends were going to be ecstatic. They loved collecting embarrassing nudies of straight girls they knew. The clam smackers had already printed lots of my nudie photos from my first streak and decorated their apartment with them. They'll go absolutely berserk over some hoochie pics. Suddenly, all the guys wanted close-ups and their excitement over my cha-cha caused me to bite my lower lip and fidget uncontrollably in ecstasy.

"POLICE!" one of the guys screamed.

Fifty-yards away, two bicycle cops were hauling-ass; they'd be on me in seconds. Screeching, in a complete panic, I raced off as fast as I could, not even knowing where I was going, but the officers were closing in on me fast. As long as they were on their bikes, I didn't stand a chance.

Everyone on the Prairie, thousands of them, stopped to watch. Some cheered for me while others eagerly wanted to see my arrest. Naked and barefooted, my only advantage was that I was more maneuverable. I dove into a tightly packed group of fans, too tight for the bikes to follow. As they stared at me in astonishment, I easily wove my way through them. Digging my toes into the soft turf, I felt more nimble than if I'd been wearing shoes.

One of the cops dismounted and continued the chase foot, while the other tried to blow through the crowd on his bike. WHAP! Some soccer mom got clobbered, downright flattened, and both of them ended up in a heap. But the guy on foot was still hot on my ass and closing in. Built like an athlete, the guy was really, really fast. I was running like I had a rocket shoved up my ass but he was still gaining on me.

I was in shitload of trouble. My nudity set me apart. It left me completely alone, just me against the world. I was no longer one of them. I'd become a risqué spectacle decidedly too profane for polite society. Criminally indecent, I was an outlaw, a desperado on the run, a fugitive who the cops would arrest on sight. Naked, I'd never be able to blend in or camouflage myself among others and the cops were way too close for me to simply try to hide.

I crossed a road, ducked down, and doubled back, trying to disappear behind the line of cars. It wasn't really a plan; it wasn't even 10% of a plan, just an obvious ploy that the police were bound to figure out but it was all I had. However, even that turned into crap. As I weaved my way down the sidewalk, everyone was looking at me, smiling, laughing, and pointing. All the cops had to do was to watch them to track me. I still had a good lead on the cops but it was dwindling. Whatever move I made, I had to make it now, while there was still time.

Looking around for something, anything, that could save me, I noticed a WNTL television news truck just ahead. In desperation, I leapt onto the bed of a parked pickup truck, hurdled onto the cab, and then recklessly flung myself at the news truck. WHUMP! I body slammed into its side but, despite the hit, I still managed to catch hold and scramble on top of it. With the cops on the other side of the truck, I didn't think they could've seen me.

The truck lurched to a stop. "I think we just got hit," a man's voice said from inside the truck.

"I'll check," a woman's voice said. As the passenger door opened, I flattened. "There's nothing back there. Probably some redneck just slapped our truck."

"The streaker's got to be right here somewhere," the guy said. "Look at all the cops."

As the truck picked up speed, I started breathing again and dared to take a peek around the side of the satellite dish. Some of the alumni were pointing the cops my way but the students were pointing every which way, trying to help me escape. I ducked back down. The po-po were bound to figure out that I was on top of the truck any moment now so, I really needed to get off it just as soon as I was out of their sight. But, since I was barefoot and naked, trying to jump off while it was still moving wasn't an option; it'd be seriously ugly. I'd get really busted up.

I know you're thinking I could've just pounded on the cab and begged them to stop and you're right, they'd have stopped the truck. But, the damned thing was a news truck so they'd film my naked ass and broadcast the video all over North Carolina. Besides, I wanted a more stylish dismount, something swashbuckling. If you're going to streak, you've gotta do it with style.

As soon as the truck rounded a corner I started looking for anything that might cause the truck to stop, a stop sign, a traffic light, or a pedestrian crossing, but there was nothing. Then, just ahead, I noticed a tree branch hanging over the road so low that I should be able to snag it. It'd be risky but doable. Its daring appealed to me.

Standing up, I positioned myself like a surfer, with my feet wide apart, my knees bent, my arms wide, and my back hunched over. A stiff breeze blowing on my bare twat made me all the more aware of my nudity. It felt exhilarating and I took a moment just to enjoy surfing on a truck nakey in the middle of campus - a big mistake. When I turned my attention back to the branch, I suddenly realized that it was headed for me a lot faster than I'd expected.

I tried to duck but it was too late. WHAP! In an instant, the branch slapped me off my feet and swept me off the truck. In a frenzy, I clawed for anything I could get ahold of but, with the limb bobbing and swaying violently, all I could grab were leaves and small twigs. Just as I was losing my grip, to my amazement, a guy snatched me in mid-air. Better yet, he was really cute. I hung there limply in his arms for a couple of seconds trying to recover my composure.

"Are you alright?" The guy stared at me in astonishment.

"I am now that you're here," I snuggled up against him, tossed back my hair, smiled alluringly, and batted my eyes a few times. "I don't know how I'll ever thank you enough but, if you give me a chance," I wet my lips, "I'll gladly repay you in every way that a woman possibly can."

I kissed him; not just a peck but a real kiss, the way lovers do, the way a man wants to be kissed, long, passionate, wet, with lots of tongue, and wantonly lustful - a fuck me now kiss, the way kisses should be. His eyes bulged in surprise and I could feel his lust for me rising and pressing against my ass.

"That was amazing," he gasped.

"What's your name?"

"Darron."

A crowd of 200 started formed around us, watching and taking photos, lots of flashes. Even more were flooding in. The cops were bound to notice so I needed to hurry.

"Darron, I need a big favor," I whispered. "Where's your car?"

"It's in Siberia, the name that Tech students gave to the furthest student parking lot, "so it'll take about 15 minutes for me to get it."

"Shit. Make it ten and I promise that I'll make it worth your while. What type of car it?"

"A red Camry," he whispered back.

"Get back as quick as you can and pump your brake lights twice, so I'll know it's you."

Just as he ran off, a strange buzzing noise flew by just above me. Then I heard loud throaty engines approaching, the type of engines that cops use. Caught standing in the open, I dropped to one knee so it'd be harder for the cops to see me in the crowd, and desperately looked for anywhere I could dash off to that the cruisers couldn't follow and run me down. There was nothing. All I could do was run like hell and hope for the best. But, just as I started to flee, to my astonishment, three police cars sped right past me, pulled over the WNTL news truck, and surrounded it. Wasting no time, as the police busied themselves with the truck, I scooted off towards the library.

On the side of the library, a tractor-trailer was parked at the loading dock and delivery bay door was open. With no one in sight, I scrambled up onto the loading dock but the delivery bay was just a big empty space with nowhere to hide. So, I cracked the door open to the library, looked around, and slipped in. Unfortunately, as soon as I got inside I could see that trying to hide in the library was a shit-for-brains idea. It was a library of all damned things, a big building with huge open spaces, brightly lit, lots of people, and nowhere to hide. Regrettably, with the cops swarming just outside, I really couldn't afford to leave at the moment.

What I needed was somewhere private to lay low for a while. There were a few offices but, to get to them, I'd have to cross the main reading room and there were at least 30 people there. Fortunately, they all were reading with their back to me. So, I took a deep breath and started tip-toeing across the huge room. It was so quiet, I could hear a page turn from all the way across the room, but my bare feet on the tile floor made nary a sound. I tried the first office but it was locked.

"Damnit," I muttered quietly. The second door was also locked. As I reached for the third door, I heard people coming and hurriedly jerked the doorknob. It made a loud mechanical click but wouldn't open. I froze, not even breathing, but no one looked my way. For a moment, I just stood there, naked and dumbfounded, in the middle of the main reading room, as I tried to figure out what to do. The only scant cover was rows of shelving filled with books. But, the shelving wouldn't hide me if someone walked down into them and that was bound to happen sooner or later. Still, it was all I had.

As I stood helplessly in the shelving, all I could hear was the hum of florescent lights. The floor was so cold on my bare-feet that goosebumps began forming on my legs and ass. I hadn't a clue what to do but I couldn't just stand there all night shivering. There were too damned many people in the building and there was a really good chance that I'd already been seen.

"Oh my god she's naked!" a girl shrieked. I didn't even hear her coming.

I dashed out of the shelving and through the main reading room. Dozens of people saw me. In desperation, I ducked behind a magazine rack but, when I attempted to get to the nearby stairs, there was a group of people walking down them. With nowhere else to go, I crawled under a table but it offered pathetically little in the way of cover - virtually nothing. If anyone gave but a fleeting look, they'd see me.

Crouching down on my hands and knees, my asshole and snatch stuck up in the air with my butt cheeks wide open - not my best look. I heard giggling behind me. To my horror, a couple of girls were taking pictures of my exposed asshole. I yelped, and tried to cover my privates, mortified that someone had just photo'd my butthole.

My asshole was something I was still shy about. I didn't know why anyone would want to see it, let alone take pics. But, now that I was streaking, it were as if my twat and asshole had become public spectacles, mere tourist attractions to be photo'd at will. As desperately tried to cover myself with my hands, they just laughed and snapped a couple more pics of me.

"Quick, come with us," one of the girls motioned for me to follow, "we'll hide you."

By now, the cops had to know that I was in the library. Any moment now, they'd seal off all the exits and start searching the building. I'd be trapped. In truth, it may already be too late for me to escape. Having no plan and nowhere else to go, nervously I looked around and then headed with them.

"Could either of you loan me a sweater or something, anything?" I begged. Though they wore shirts under their sweaters, they ignored me. It was if they wanted me to stay naked.

Instead of trying to find a covert route to the hiding place, they just casually walked me through the middle of the library, parading me in front of everyone, dozens of them, as they stared at me and took photos. Unconcerned, the girls seemed in no hurry, giggling at my embarrassment. It was as if they were showing me off instead of trying to hide me.