Marti Ch. 02: The Mother of All Streaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we turned a corner and reached a door that said "STAFF ONLY," the girls gave a quick glance around, and opened the door. I darted in to find a break room lined with lockers. They opened one.

"Get in," one of them said. "You'll be safe here until we can get you some clothes."

It was really small, less than half the size of a regular locker. I wasn't even sure if it I could even squeeze in it; it'd be a real scrunch. I'd be unable to move at all. I hesitated; it didn't feel right. Once inside, I'd be helpless.

"Hurry up," one of the girls said. "The cops will be here any minute."

Reluctantly, cramming myself in, I shivered as the cold steel chilled my bare skin. It was tight - like a black guy in a virgin tight. I felt like toothpaste in a tube. The space was so small that I was just squished in. I couldn't even turn my head. The girls had to push just to stuff the last of me in. I'm not claustrophobic but it really got to me.

Even before the door shut, I fearfully awaited my fate. I'd be their prisoner. Hopefully, they weren't on safari for a streaker and had just bagged one. But, when one of the girls busted out giggling manically, a fright shot through me and I jerked my foot out, blocking the door.

"What are you doing?" one of the girls said as they tried to push my foot back in. "We don't have time for this." They looked pissed.

With a determined effort and some painful twisting of my little toe, the two of them managed to push my foot back in. Only a few of my fingers kept the door from shutting and they started prying them off. Hunkering down, I put all I had into one sudden thrust. They lost their footing and slipped backwards. Lowering my shoulder, in one massive push, I forced my way out, and dashed out of the locker room into the main library.

"STOP HER!" one of the girls yelled.

By now, lots of people had gathered in the main reading room hoping to see me and a cheer erupted as I dashed by. I busted out a back fire door. The alarm went off but I didn't care. I had to get out of the library as quick as I could. I'd expected the cops to stake out the exit and my only chance would be to just blow right past the officer before he had a chance to react but no one was there. Apparently, nobody in the library had ratted me out yet.

Now, with no chance of a rendezvous with Darron, my only play seemed to be Johnson Hall but it was halfway across campus. Not wanting to get caught in the open again, instead of running across the Prairie, I headed for the academic buildings, a complex of lecture halls, laboratories, art studios, offices, and auditoriums, along with lots of shrubs, trees, stairs, statues, and buildings.

Although the academic side of campus offered lots of cover, and way too many obstacles for police cars, the downside was that, unlike the wide open spaces of the prairie which made maneuvering easy, the academic complex had narrow sidewalks choked with people and I was bouncing off almost half of them. I felt like a pinball. There was some cheering, some frightened yelps, some giggling, and a lot of talking. It didn't help that people were stopping and looking at all the commotion behind them. Undeterred, I tore off down the sidewalk as fast as I could and promptly collided with some middle aged guy, knocking him on his ass.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" I asked as I helped him up. I felt awful.

"Yeah," he said, staring at me in astonishment.

"Are you sure?" I brushed him off a little, really thankful that he seemed okay.

"I think I'm fine," he said.

"I'm so sorry."

"MARTI COMBS!" A voice from behind me yelled. It was a voice from my nightmares, my 7th grade teacher, Phyllis Kearney, the evil Wicked Witch of the West herself. "You ought to be ashamed of yourself. My god girl, where are your clothes?"

I cringed, slapped my hands over my naughty bits, and stumbled for words. "Uh, Ms. Kearny, I huh, huh ..."

"I'm so disappointed in you. Have you no shame?"

"Well ma'am, I huh ..."

The crowd onlookers laughed and snickered as I turned red in the face and squirmed helplessly in my embarrassment.

"Just wait until you mother hears about this."

"What! No. My mother? Shit, you don't need to do that - really."

"Nasty, that's what this is, just nasty."

"I huh, I'm sorry ma'am," I glanced around nervously at the large crowd had gathered, many cheerfully videoing my humiliation, "but I've really gotta go."

"You stay right where you are young lady. You are not excused." Ms. Kearny waggled her finger at me. "I'm not finished with you yet. Your behavior is completely unacceptable. I ought to ..."

I bolted, desperately trying to put as much distance as I could between me and Ms. Kearny before she found a switch, grabbed me by my hair, bent me over, and started whipping my naughty bare-ass red.

Busting through the crowd, I dashed down the sidewalk, through the academic building complex, and into a large grove of trees near Johnson Hall. There was a dorm room had a window cracked open a few inches on the first floor. Although I didn't see anyone looking in my direction, I needed to be cautious.

I made my way towards the window, crouching and darting from bush to bush. The cool night air chilled my sweat drenched body, causing me to shiver, reminding me of my nudity. I got within 30-yards of the dorm and was about to make a break for the window when a voice yelled out.

"Marti? Is that you?"

I turned to see, Lexie, a cheerleader from Cornetta, giggling and pointing at me. Behind her were other girls from Cornetta, mostly other cheerleaders.

"No, no, shhh," I whispered.

"Hey everybody," Lexie shouted. "Marti's streaking again."

"What a tramp," one of the cheerleaders scoffed.

As I glanced to see if the cops overheard her, Lexie took out her phone started videoing me, illuminating me with her light.

"She's over here guys," Lexie yelled to the cops. "The streaker's over here."

Instantly, the officers started towards me. I bolted, sprinting towards Johnson Hall as fast as I could with the cheerleaders were laughing their asses off at me.

"You'd better run girl, run, run, run," Lexie chuckled.

"Uh-oh," a cheerleader cackled, "Marti's getting busted."

"I hope they jail her," another of the cheerleaders giggled.

"That'd be hilarious," Lexi said.

Darting around the far side of Johnson, I saw another window cracked open on the first floor. As I scrambled in, there was a frightened yelp along with a lot of frantic rustling in the bottom bunk.

"It's alright," I said as I closed the window, latched it, and shut the curtains. "Seriously, I swear, I'm not here to hurt you or steal anything. I'm really not. I'm really, really sorry about this but it's just that I'm in a jam and ..."

My voice trailed off as the heads of two naked girls, one black and the other white, popped up. Stunned, for a few seconds, we just looked at each other in shock.

"Oh wow," I said, covering my nudity with my hands. "I am so very, sorry." The two lesbians looked at me incredulously, like they'd never seen a naked female burglar before. "Please, don't call the police. It's just a mistake. I've just got the wrong room, that's all. I'm leaving." I cracked to door to the hallway open and peeked out. An officer was entering the building. "Shit," I muttered as I eased the door shut.

"Do you see the streaker," a voice said over the officer's radio.

"Negative," the officer replied.

The black girl's eyes flew open and she sat up. "So you're a streaker?" She laughed. "That's what this shit's all about."

"Shhhh," I held a finger to my lips.

"And you runn'n from the cops."

"Just give me a minute, please," I whispered. "I'm really, really, sorry but I'm in a bit of a situation here and I just need a little time."

As the black chick stood, I stared at her in amazement. Her physique was stunning. Tall, lean, rippling abs, huge shoulders and arms, as well as powerful legs. Built like a comic book superhero, she was in such incredible shape that she didn't look real. The girl was so muscular, I swear she probably could break walnuts with just her cunt. When I'd crawled in the window, I hadn't considered that fact that there was both a men's and a women's wing to the athletic dorm, a big mistake. As the black chick was clearly an athlete, I was in the wrong wing.

Moving me aside, the African-American opened the curtains and stood in the window. Quite comfortable with her nudity, even proud of it, she made no attempt to hide herself as she looked out. If anything, she wanted everyone to see her. "Girl, it looks like the cops done got your nakey-ass surrounded."

"I just need a few minutes, that's all." I pleaded. "Just until I can figure all this out."

She smiled, "Let me lay this out for ya girl. As I see it, your situation is fairly simple. One of two things is gonna happen. Either we let you stay, or ya gonna get busted."

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd really, really, really, appreciate it if you'd let me hang around here for a few minutes, just until the coast is clear."

She shook her head no. "I'd love to help ya girl but, ya know how things are nowadays. Ya don't never get noth'n for noth'n. If'n ya wanna get a little, ya gonna have to give a little. If ya want someth'n from me, then ya gonna have to give me someth'n in return."

"What do you mean?" Naked, I had absolutely nothing to give.

"What I'm say'n is, if you want to stay, you gonna have to play."

"Play? Play what?"

"Well, Candy and me made a bet with the loser havin' to be the winner's slave. Candy lost and I was really enjoy'n it before you interrupted." Candy threw back the covers and got out of bed. Shockingly petite, she was a seriously cute little blond pixie with a tight little athletic body, small but perky boobs, a shaved hooch, a perfect little round ass, and an irresistible smile. If she had wings, I'd swear she was Tinkerbell. From all the trophies and photos scattered around the room, she was a gymnast and a very good one.

Naked except for a collar and leather bondage cuffs on her ankles and wrists, the name tag on Candy's collar read "Property of Alexis." Kneeling at Alexis' feet, Candy bowed her head submissively, giddy with excitement to be Alexis' sex slave. From the look of things, Candy lost the bet on purpose and it probably wasn't the first time.

"I'm sorry as hell about that. I didn't mean..." I said.

"I'm not looking for an apology," Alexis interrupted. "Sorry don't get it done girl."

"What do you want? I don't have any..."

"What I want is another slave."

Candy giggled.

"You, you can't be serious?" I stammered.

"On the contrary girl, I'm very serious and you're in no position to say no."

I was too stunned to respond.

"Your choice is simple girl, either you can stay and have some fun with us or the police are gonna have lots of fun with you. As I see it, either way girl, in about 60-seconds, you gonna be someone's bitch, the cops or mine, so ya might as well be mine."

"Sixty seconds? Why just 60-seconds."

"Cause that's all the time I'm gonna give ya before I throw your nakey-ass out."

"Please, just five-minutes; that's all, just five minutes."

"Forty-seconds," Alexis said coolly.

"Shit, what's the harm in giving me five-minutes?"

"Ya see girl, I's getting my pussy all worked up by Candy and, let me tell ya, this bitch here has an amazing tongue," Candy smiled and licked her lips. "I's all sexed up just as ya dropped in. But now, my twat's gettin' cold and it's about to lose its buzz. So, unless ya wanna to join us, you're gonna have to leave so Candy can get back at it."

"Just five-minutes."

Alexis shook her head no. "My twat can't wait that long."

"I'll stay in the bathroom. I'll even turn the water on so I can't hear anything."

Alexis looked at Candy, "You know, it'd be such a shame to waste all that hotness in a jail cell don't you think."

"She's very pretty," Candy gushed, still obediently kneeling. "I really hope she stays."

Alexis turned back to me, "20-seconds."

I hesitated.

"What's wrong?" Alexis said. "Aren't we attractive enough for you?"

Dumbfounded, but not yet ready to start licking on their clits, I fumbled for words. "No, no, it's not that. It's just that I've never actually done it with a woman before."

"Ten-seconds."

"Please," I cringed as Alexis grabbed me, drug me to the door, and opened it. "No, no, no, wait," Alexis stopped and looked at me impatiently. I took a deep breath. "But, you see, I've always wanted to try it," I said meekly. "Just to see what it's like."

"And so you agree'n to be my slave?"

"Yes mistress."

Alexis shut the door, "What's your name slave?"

"Marti."

"I'm of a mind to let you stay but, if'n ya don't do everything I say, when I say, and exactly how I say, then I'm gonna have to discipline you severely. Understand slave?"

"Yes mistress. Your wish is my command," I said, seriously dreading what she meant by the words "discipline severely."

"Show me yourself. I want to see my property."

I could feel my face warm with embarrassment and as I reluctantly removed my hands covering my boobs and twat.

"Turn around."

Hesitantly, I turned and gave Alexis took a good look at my ass.

"It's too late to be shy," Alexis chuckled, "way too late." I flinched as Alexis squeezed my butt cheeks. "You know girl, you've got a really fine ass."

"Thank you mistress."

To my astonishment, Alexis took both of my hands and cuffed me behind my back. I never even saw the handcuffs. It left me completely helpless and at her mercy. She smiled as she ran her hand up my stomach and fondled my boobies. Then she kissed me, more passionately than any man had ever kissed me, grabbing the hair on the back of my head, pressing my lips into hers, and using lots of tongue; leaving me looking like I'd just sucked on a spark plug.

"I think we'll keep her until Monday," Alexis said to Candy. "After all, it'll take us half a day just to train the bitch."

"Monday!" It was a real "oh shit" moment. I thought I was signing up for just a few hours.

"Tell me slave, have you ever tasted a woman before?"

"Well uh, no mistress."

"That's about to change," Alexis said as she sat on the bed, leaned back, and spread her legs. "Kneel slave," Alexis pointed at a spot between her knees.

I knelt. As a matter of pride, I was going to make it good for Alexis. Sex is something that's way too important to be done half-ass. I never want to be that girl that's just one, done, and forgotten. I wanted everyone I'd ever slept with to remember me as the best fuck they ever had. Besides, I really was curious about doing it with a woman. Licking my lips nervously, I took a deep breath, and started to dive in but, suddenly alarmed, Alexis pushed me back on my ass and sat up,

"What is it?" Candy asked.

"They're coming."

Down the hall, there was a faint dunt, dunt, dunt, "This is the police, open up. We're searching the building." There was no response. A few seconds later, I could hear the door opening. Forty-seconds later, the cops knocked on another door. Again, there was no response, and again they opened the door.

"Fuck," Alexis sprang to her feet. "They've got a master key. You've gotta go." Unlocking my handcuffs, she dragged me to the window and jerked it open as wide as she could.

"No, wait, no, shit, no..." I said, squealing as she grabbed me from behind by my hair and my crotch, swept me off my feet, rocked me backwards, and heaved, causing me to do the Superman thing headfirst out the window. It was all I could do to hold back a scream. I tried to hit and roll but I didn't quite stick the landing and ended up plopping on my back, splayed out like a dead starfish on the beach.

"Ughhh," groaning, I took a moment to recover before looking around. Fifty-yards away, a couple of officers were searching the bushes with their flashlights. Fortunately, they had their backs to me and hadn't seen me. With only a clump of high weeds near the window for cover, all I could do was crawl behind them and flatten myself, but the weeds weren't high enough and lots of me was still exposed.

There was a knock on Alexis' door, THUNT, THUNT, THUNT, "This is the police, open up; we're searching the building." No one answered and the police knocked again, still no answer. Then the cops unlocked and opened the door. Alexis screamed and Candy yelped, as if they'd been asleep and taken by surprise. The cops apologized but insisted on taking a look around.

A few moments later I heard a female cop say, "She's not here."

"Sorry about that ma'am," a male cop said. There was a shuffling of feet, the door closed, and the police moved on to the next room.

Nervously, I waited but nothing happened. Risking being seen, I got up and tapped lightly on the window. Still nude, Alexis appeared.

"Let me in," I whispered but Alexis shook her head no. They giggled as Candy waived bye and closed the curtains.

At first, I was horrified but then a feeling of déjà vu came over me and my entire body tingled with sexual exhilaration. I was streaking again. Still, I was in a world of trouble. A few cops were within sight of me and, worse yet, a large crowd of onlookers had gathered, eagerly hoping that the cops would flush my naked ass out of the bushes and the titillating chase would resume.

Completely exposed, they'd see me any second now. Fortunately, the police were busy searching every tree, convinced that I'd climbed up in one like I'd done on my first streak. Obviously, that little trick wouldn't work again. I needed to move and, with all the cops looking up in the trees, I'd never have a better chance.

So, here's the plan. I knew that any fast or unusual movements, even in one's peripheral vision, would draw attention and I knew the cops would expect me to be running. Therefore, maybe if I acted like I was dressed, in the darkness, with nobody looking right at me, no one would notice that I was actually nude. So, I took a deep breath, gritted my teeth, and started strolling at a casual pace, sauntering off like nothing was wrong, staying in the shadows, and away from the streetlights. But, as you probably already guessed, it didn't work.

"Over there!" a voice cried out.

Yelping as a powerful flashlight hit me, then another, and then a third, I darted off in a panic.

"Get her!"

I had a big lead on the cops but, with their cars, bikes, and radios, there was no way I'd ever win this race. I didn't just need to outrun the cops, I needed to somehow disappear, completely vanish, just evaporate into thin air, and there was only one way I knew to do that - Roosevelt Hall. On game days, the university kept a few of the academic buildings open so tailgaters would have restrooms and Roosevelt was one of them. But, they always locked all the classrooms and offices.

Heading towards the gym while the cops could still see me but, as soon as I thought I'd lost them in the crowd, I dashed back towards Roosevelt. Consisting largely college guys who'd hung around in hopes of seeing of me, a huge cheer erupted from the crowd as I ran through them. I smiled and waved at lots of guys cheering for me. I even slowed up a little so a few of the really cute guys could get some pictures. Unfortunately, lots of the guys followed me and continued cheering and I wasn't sure how much of that the cops could see or hear.

As I spurted in Roosevelt, long lines of people at the restrooms stared at me in astonishment. I headed for the elevators but a middle-aged woman, probably one of the professors, got there just before me. I slid to a stop beside her, jumped in front, and hit the "UP" button. She yelped, jumped back, and gaped at me in shock.

"Going up?" I asked innocently.

"Oh no," she cowered away, obviously not wanting to share an elevator with a completely naked woman, "I'll take the next one."