Marti Ch. 02: The Mother of All Streaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swam for the south bank, the closest shoreline. Clumsily dogpaddling, I thrashed and splashed about, barely moving at all. Then, making sure that the police saw me intentionally go down under, so they didn't think I'd drowned and panic, I took a deep breath, dove underwater, went deep, changed direction, headed downstream, and swam like I was being chased by piranha.

Here's the deal guys, I'd read up all about it on the internet so it has to be true, infrared cameras, like the one on the drone, can't see worth a crap underwater, particularly at night. According to what I read, once I got about four-feet under, neither the cops nor their high priced drone would see so much as a ripple. So I swam down to about eight-feet, just to be certain.

Unfortunately, I'd have to come up for air eventually and, when I did, the drone could see me. But, I had a plan. I'd actually thought this out. There were a couple of large boulders sticking up out of the water downstream, big enough to hide behind as I caught my breath. Although they were a fair distance from the bridge, swimming with the current, the rocks might be close enough that I could reach them on just one breath

The river was so inky black that it was impossible see anything. I mean total darkness, nada, zero, nothing, zilch. I closed my eyes and opened them again but the view was the same, just blackness. That, when combined with shifting currents and churning flows, made it a bitch for me to stay on course. I had to navigate by swimming with the current. So long as I kept the flow of the river on ass, and a little to the right to avoid smashing into one of the boulders, at least I'd be headed in the general direction of where I needed to go.

Determining my depth was even trickier. All I could do was try to guess how deep I was by the water pressure, dicey at best. With the river being biting cold and the differences in depth pressure being so subtle that it wasn't perceptible by my conscious mind, I just had to go with my instinct and hope for the best. I scraped the bottom a couple of times, brushed some sort of underwater debris, and briefly broke the surface once but, for the most part, it worked.

I swam until I was frantic for air. Surfacing, in a frenzy, I gasped in all the air that I could. Looking back, I'd traveled even further than I'd expected. On the bridge, police flashlight beams fecklessly crisscrossed back and forth on both sides of the river and their drone shined its spotlight up and down the edge of the left bank. Still, the cops could glance their drone's infrared camera downstream at any time and, with my head sticking up out of the water, they'd see me. I needed to move fast.

Although I'd swum past the first boulder, the second rock was only 40-feet away. Fighting the current, I managed to come up on the boulder's side but, when I reached for it, a powerful flow glancing off the front of the rock flushed me downstream. Luckily, just as quickly, the current spun me behind the stone where the river was as calm as a swimming pool. My toes struck a pebbly bottom and I stood up.

Mercifully, the water was only about four-feet deep. Leaning my back against the boulder, with my hands on my head, I heaved in as much air as I could. Although I really wanted to look to see where the drone was, I knew better. If I could see the drone, the drone could see me. Even showing a little flash of heat signature poking from around the boulder could be a fiasco.

After a minute or so, shivering from the cold, I took a deep breath and started swimming underwater again as far possible. After several more underwater swims, I'd traveled downstream, far enough that the river had turned and I could no longer even see the bridge, the police, or their damned drone. With my lungs aching and being way too oxygen deprived to attempt another dive, I continued on the surface.

The icy cold water flowed over my shoulders, down my back, across my naked behind, and through my butt crack; it felt scintillating. I swam until I reached the bottom of Preston's Overlook, a scenic spot with a crude path leading down to the water. Grabbing onto some scrub brush, mud squished between my toes as I pulled myself up and scrambled up the steep and slippery river bank. Chilled to the bone and dripping wet, I was as frozen as a TV dinner.

I needed to hurry. By now, the cops would be suspicious that I hadn't exited on the south bank and that I'd fled downstream. With the river bank being mostly impassable, Preston's Overlook was one of the few places a swimmer could get from the river back to the campus and the cops would know that. All I could hope for was that the police still thought I'd climbed out of the river on the south bank or they wouldn't think it possible that I'd gotten this far so they'd staked out the much closer path down to the river behind Johnson Hall instead. It had a beach and was popular with the students.

I'd like to believe the cops had given up on me but it seemed unlikely. They'd gone to a lot of trouble to chase my skinny bare-ass. Besides, I'm sure the NC Tech police didn't want to be known as the first cops in the world to lose a suspect when using an Air Hound 4000, let alone a hot female streaker. That'd be downright embarrassing.

Still dripping wet, I stumbled up the winding pathway to the overlook parking lot. It was no easy task. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face and had to feel my way around with my fingers and feet. When I finally arrived at the overlook parking lot, I crawled under a pine tree with low lying branches, laid on my stomach, brushed away some pinecones and twigs scratching at my ribs, and looked around.

Although I couldn't hear any drone or see any police, it didn't mean they weren't there. The gendarmeries might be hiding in the bushes. They could be sneaky like that and, if their drone had a lot of altitude, I probably wouldn't hear it and I certainly wouldn't see it. Despite all I'd gone through, I was still in a lot of danger and my options were limited

Going back down to the river wasn't really possible. God only knows how far downstream I'd have to swim before I'd be able to exit the river again or where I'd end up. Besides, I was nearing hypothermia as it was - much to frozen for another swim. Nor could I afford to prance around campus anymore. With their drone, the cops would be all over my naked ass and I didn't have any more bridges to jump off of.

But, doing nothing and just staying put wasn't possible either. I desperately needed to get somewhere warm before I froze to death. My teeth were still chattering and I'd started shivering uncontrollably. There was no way I'd be able to get out of this predicament by myself. I needed help, lots of help, and quickly. Whatever I was going to do, it had to be now, even if it meant taking some chances.

I scooted up to a bush near the road, brushing pine needles off my stomach and legs as I went; no one seemed to notice. Traffic was still pretty thick and hardly moving. Normally the traffic would have cleared out by now but some asshole had jammed up the bridge for a while. I spotted, a nearby car with four college guys in it and the windows rolled down. I looked around. No one was looking my way. In the car behind, the driver was texting and everyone was talking excitedly in the car in front.

I darted over to the car with the boys, scrambled headfirst through the back window, slid over one of the guys, and plopped my bare-ass in the middle seat. They looked at me in shock, as if I were some green-skinned alien that'd beamed down from outer space to eat their brains.

"Hi," I smiled nervously and tried to look my best but I was just a mess. My feet were dirty, my knees were grass stained, my hair was wet and tangled, I was covered mud, pine needles, and grit, and I sported several scrapes and bruises.

Suddenly, one of the guys looked excited, "You're the streaker."

"Yeah, that's me," I smiled.

In an instant, all the guys were giddy with delight. My ego soared but, as I snuggled up against to the young man next to me, my teeth started chattering again.

"My god, you're freezing," he said.

The boys took off their jackets and piled them on top of me. They felt warm. Until then, I hadn't realized just how frozen I really was.

"Uh-oh," the driver pointed forward. "There's a police drone up ahead and it's looking in all the cars."

About eight cars in front of us, the Hound was hovering just a few feet away from a car and shining its light inside. It was close enough that, if you rolled down a window and lunged for it, you probably could have grabbed the damned thing. Shrieking, I dropped to the floorboard and cowered under all the guy's jackets in a fetal position, tucking my legs and ass in as close as possible.

"Be calm and act normal," the driver said. "Don't look at it. Just talk to each other like nothing's up and, whatever you do, don't look at her."

A minute later, I heard the drone's buzzing. It sounded so close that, had I not known better, I'd have sworn it was actually in the car. A really bright light peaked in from under the jackets. I could only hope that it couldn't see that the pile of coats in the floor was quivering. My heart was pounding so hard I swear the guys could hear it.

"Smile and wave," the driver said.

I clinched my teeth, squeezed my eyes shut, and held my breath. A moment later, the buzzing sound moved on and, when I opened my eyes, the light had disappeared.

"You can get up now," the driver said. "It's gone."

I started breathing again. The guys got me up, zipped me into one of their jackets, tied another around my waist as a skirt, and laid other two jackets on my lap. Exhausted, I was completely limp and let the guys dress me, doing nothing for myself.

"I'm Marti."

"Colorado," the guy next to me said.

The driver introduced himself as Carlos. The other two guys were Joel and Niall but they deferred any relationship with me to Colorado, even gleefully encouraging it. They dropped Colorado and me off at his apartment. I started stripping as soon as we got to the door and was completely nude even before we got in. I pulled him to the shower, parading myself in front of his two astounded roommates watching television as I did so.

A former high school athlete, Colorado had a chest I could just bite, and I wasted no time getting my hands all over it. We washed each other, paying particular attention to all the special areas. He teased my nipples and I doubt his dick has ever been that clean, given the amount of time I spent stroking it with my soapy fingers. It didn't take long before his hand found my ass and my lips found his. A long, wet, slippery, entangled kiss, with lots of tongue, ass grabbing, and moaning followed. Way too passionate to be still, our soapy bodies wiggled all over each other.

I giggled as Colorado picked me up and carried my out of the bathroom. With both of us nude, still dripping wet, and Colorado with a hard-on, he carried me to his bedroom through the living room past two the roommates again. I didn't try to cover myself. Instead, I smiled, and hugged Colorado's as we walked by.

We tried to get all romantic and take it slow but, after all the foreplay in the shower, it got really wild really fast. As I writhed about on top of him, grinding my loins into his, Colorado wanted one last passionate kiss. It sent me over the edge. Squirming uncontrollably in the throes of imminent orgasm, I started to tremble, my muscles began to spasm, my face became contorted, and my breathing became fast and irregular with a lot of grunting. In an animalistic satisfaction of my carnal lust, I began frantically humping him. Drenched in sweat, grunting, eyes bulging, veins popping, and cunny throbbing, I gasped as I came, my entire body quivering in sheer ecstasy.

Only seconds after I stopped trembling, Colorado's eyes bulged like they were about to pop out of his head, he began pumping me as hard as he could, his breathing became rapid and shallow, his sweaty body glistened in the dim light, and his lips pursed. He arched his back, and began grunting as if he were giving birth. Every muscle in his body tensed, he squeezed his eyes shut, clinched his teeth, grabbed the sheets so hard that his knuckles were white, his face turned red and contorted, he looked like he was about to explode, and then he did, shuddering uncontrollably as he came.

Afterwards, we giggled, whispered compliments and naughty desires, cuddled, kissed, fondled, and embraced. As if things weren't already hot enough, Colorado got out some baby oil and drizzled it all over me with my boobs and pussy getting most of the attention. Then, I oiled him up as well. Sliding up and down each other's bodies, we kissed, drizzled some more oil over each other until every part my body, butt-cheeks, cunny, titties, toes, neck, thighs, and even my hair was drenched, and then we started at it again.

In raw desire, we thrashed about on the mattress, soaking the sheets with oil and sweat. Colorado rolled on top and I wrapped my legs tightly around him, keeping rhythm by pushing on his ass with my feet as he thrust. Slippery with oil, he slid across my body effortlessly, pounding me, long, powerful, rhythmic strokes, so hard that the bed headboard banged against the wall, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM. This time, when I came, it was so intense that I screamed. I couldn't help myself, it just came out, so loud that I'm sure that the entire apartment building heard me.

After an hour of naked snuggling, nibbling, foreplay, caressing, rubbing, and passionate kissing, we were at it again only faster, harder, and more physical, almost savage, in frenzied satisfaction of our most primal of lustful urges. A slave to my desire, I was no longer thinking about what I was doing. Guided by passion alone, it was as if my hands, lips, and even my vee-jay had minds of their own.

I climbed on top, grabbed Colorado's hair with both hands, and began frantically working my oily hoochie up and down on his cock as hard and as fast as I could. Every muscle in my body stiffened and my pussy to tightened on his cock as hard as it could. As I came, I screamed again, only louder, a decidedly orgasmic scream. I didn't care if the whole world heard; in fact, I wanted everyone to hear me come.

Finally, after all the orgasms, sweaty, oily, and exhausted, I kissed him, slowly, passionately, tenderly, like true lovers do and then basked in the splendor of the moment. Still slippery, we snuggled, spooning up against each other, enjoying the luxury of bare skin on bare skin. He cupped my breast with his hand and held me tight as I wiggled my butt into his manhood. He responded by softly kissing my neck and holding me until we fell asleep.

The next day, my streak went viral, with my nudie photos and video posted absolutely everywhere. To my shock, unedited pics were even featured in the Cornetta school online newspaper along with my name. Everyone at the school, and I mean everyone, students, professors, cafeteria workers, coaches, security, and even the janitors, smiled and giggled at me. My nudies got pinned up on bulletin boards all over Cornetta advertising my upcoming bimbozitation at the Beta house. But, as embarrassing as it was, I didn't take any of them down.

The TV video really sucked. When they hit me with the lights, I had this shocked-as-shit, fish-eyed look, stammered, grabbed my cunny and boobies, looked like I was about to piss myself right there on television, and then scampered off in a panic clutching my goodies. My friends still tease me by making faces like a cross-eyed carp. The only good thing was that they got video of me jumping off the bridge; I loved that part. It was awesome.

Almost every station in North Carolina, as well as many throughout America, and even some in Canada and Mexico, played the clip and the explicit version was all over the web. Everyone I knew saw it as well as most everyone I didn't know. Within 24-hours, I had the most famous hoochie in North Carolina.

The girls from the library posted their photos of me hiding under the table, including close-ups of my asshole, all over the web. Let me tell you, it's absolutely humiliating to see photos of your ass sphincter on the internet, like horrifying. It's even worse when you find out all your friends downloaded them.

After the streak, everywhere I went, people pointed, laughed, whispered to each other. I was a celeb to all the guys but, a lot of the women, including the cheerleaders, thought I was the biggest tramp that ever lived. Lexi and the other cheerleaders were to only ones that I actually wanted to see the photos of my asshole and I wanted them to suffer seeing it a lot, as much as possible, hopefully daily.

Of course, the Saturday after my streak, the Beta boys bimbotized me again and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hundreds of people came to the party they; so many that couldn't get them all in the house. The frat boys hung up a couple dozen poster sized nudies of me, including a life-sized full-frontal just as you came in and put a brass plate above my panties inscribed with my name and the date of my streak. Every guy at the party looked at my panties, most felt them, and a lot even sniffed. I didn't expect that.

They even had an amazingly sharp, poster-sized, blowup of my hoo-ha at the coveted spot above the urinal. You could see everything and I mean everything, every goose-bump, razer stubble, and drop of sweat on my cha-cha. There were just so many nudies of me, they were so big, so explicit, so naked, with so many people I knew looking at them, and so much giggling, I was embarrassed beyond words.

Everyone I knew at Cornetta came, including both my lesbo friends, who had me pose for them beside my photos. They'd begged the guys for copies and planned to send them to all their friends. I was about to become really popular with all the carpet munchers on campus.

"You know," Kaci, one of the lezzies giggled as Grant gave her a jump drive with all my nudies, "this means we own you."

"Yeah," Angelina, my other crack-snacking friend, grinned, "Your pretty little ass is ours."

We partied hard until the wee hours and I didn't get home until nearly 4:00. I awoke to a knock at my apartment door, a loud BANG, BANG, BANG. I groaned and looked at the time, 9:30. I stuffed a pillow over my head, and tried to go back to sleep but there was another knock too loud to just ignore.

"Ughh," I dragged myself out of bed and glanced in the mirror. I looked like roadkill. Hung over, no makeup, jungle hair, and wearing just an old t-shirt and panties, it'd take way too much effort to get me presentable, like impossible. "Fuck it," I just hoped it wasn't anyone I knew or the police coming to haul me off. They knocked again.

"I'm coming," I grumbled as I brushed back my hair, scratched my ass, pulled my t-shirt down to somewhat cover my panties, and shuffled towards the door. As I opened the door, there stood Alexis and Candy. I stared at them incredulously, wondering if they'd come to take me away and make me pay up on my promise to serve as their slave.

Alexis smiled. "Well girl, are you ready for another streak?"

"We want to go with you," Candy gushed, "and we know the perfect spot."

"I'd love to," I said, "but first, come in." I opened the door wide and motioned for them to enter. "There's something I need your help with."

Alexis gave me a suspicious look, "What would that be?"

"Revenge."

___________________________

To be continued.

Please change the short description to: "Coed loses a bet and is forced to streak a football game." Thanks.