Martin's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it you prick teasing bitch... you were just asking for it, you fucking slut... so just take it! Yeah! take it all... you fucking stuck-up....Bitch!"

Each insult was punctuated by a hard thrust from the full length of his cock, into Marilyn's defenceless vagina.

Grunting, Martin began to fuck the manageress harder and faster, his balls smacking against her, ignoring her muffled cries, as she meekly accepted his lust. He took full advantage of Marilyn's passivity. Treating her like a mature fuck doll, he pulled her arms behind her back and pinned her to the counter as he pistoned more and more forcefully in and out. He felt dominant and powerful, he knew that he couldn't last much longer, but he didn't give a damn, it was his game, it was all about him. The manageress was no longer a person to him now, she was every stuck-up, posh, rich bitch rolled into one tight, wet cunt! Although Martin was now in a twisted world of his own and didn't know or care what his victim was feeling, he would have been surprised to learn that Marilyn was secretly shuddering to orgasm, with quite similar thoughts. She saw herself, in her minds eye, draped over her upmarket boutique counter, with the expensive, silky dress and slip pulled high, up to her bra, exposing her pale back and rump. She could imagine the sight of her shapely legs, in seamed nylons and high heels, splayed wide in an undignified way, and her unknown rapist, rutting between them, looming over her trapped body, savagely pistoning in and out. She felt herself shamelessly surrender and her body shuddered with both the fury of the assault, but also, to her astonishment, her own sexual spasms, as the middle aged woman continued to cum. Martin couldn't hold back any longer, spitting obscenities and with the manageress's wrists still gripped fiercely and her arms twisted high, behind her back, he slammed his swollen cock into her, in one final thrust and ejaculated noisily with a string of obscenities, which drowned out Marilyn's own whimpering cries. His orgasm was so blindingly intense, it was almost painful. His whole body was almost as rigid as his iron hard cock, which was buried deeply in the older woman's pulsing quim, spurting wave after wave of thick spunk. Marilyn pinned down and helpless had no choice but take the stranger's hot sperm, as it jetted copiously into her. The throbbing waves of pleasure, which left the married woman breathless and tearful, slowly subsided, as she felt his grip on her wrists lessen and his body relax. Eventually, he stepped back. Marilyn, without his support, slowly collapsed to her knees, her mind was too blurred and confused to even be frightened any more. She stared down at his trainers peeping out of his piled up jeans, in a distracted way, until she heard his voice issue short command.

"Clean me"

Exhausted and bewildered, she didn't understand at first until he pushed his still semi-swollen, dripping penis towards her face. Marilyn didn't move, her arms hung limply at her sides, as the blunt head moved in front of her face, snake like and mesmerising. She knew what he wanted,but she had never done anything like that before. The cock touched her closed mouth, smearing the pungent, mixed juices across her immaculate lipstick.

"Clean it, like a good little slut!"

Almost as if in a trance, slowly, the respectable, married lady found herself opening her mouth and allowing his wet penis to enter. The thought that his horrible, slime coated penis was in her mouth, seemed awful enough, but then he began to tell her exactly what he wanted.

"Yeah! That's it... use your tongue Marilyn... Do it bitch!"

The conservative older woman now seemingly, almost conditioned to follow the authority of his demands, subserviently, began to try to please her attacker.

"That's right... Oh yeah! Lap it up slut"

Gloatingly he gazed down on her subserviently bobbing head.

"Yesss! I knew, deep down, all you stuck up, tight arsed, bitches are just begging to be raped!"

She allowed herself to perform a service for a stranger, that she would never have dreamed of doing for her own husband, whilst enduring his filthy jibes.

"Mmmm!... mmmm!"

"That's right... Oh yes, good girl Marilyn, keep going ahh!.... yeah, clean it...!"

Her mind was troubled, but thoughts were jumbled, part of her knew that she should rebel, refuse, shout... bite! Yet, a more overpowering and insidious voice said, submit, comply, allow it to happen, let him use you...!

"Ahh! Yes... now suck it bitch!"

"Ollmm... ommm... mmmm!"

I have no choice, she reasoned, this man is a violent rapist, I have to do as he says...

His cock began to slid in and out of her mouth. It puzzled Martin slightly, that her plump lips seemed to automatically seal around his rapidly recovering cock.

"Olmmmm... olmmmm...!"

She couldn't fight him, he was too strong, she thought, no one would blame her for doing as she was told...

Then his fingers twined into her hair, holding her face in position as he began to fuck it, not savagely, but with total control and only his own pleasure in mind. Marilyn couldn't think anymore, she gratefully allowed her mind to go blank, but her body was still awash with unwanted sexual aftershocks, which left her aroused and hypersensitive. She had an urge to touch herself, but knew that she shouldn't. The hot, solid shaft demanding the attention of her mouth, her hard nipples pushing up and down in the unfamiliar, silky bra and slip and her swollen clitoris was engorged and demanding attention. Marilyn was excited by the thought that she had elicited such raw, naked lust in this much younger man. The married woman moved her fingers onto her love bud. Even his degrading, verbal humiliation evoked a strange thrill!

"You prick-teasing bitch... ahhh! Yes... suck it, like the fucking whore you are..."

Marilyn, who was after all, performing her first blow job, was now struggling to cope with the increasing tempo of the oral assault, as his excitement, and hers, mounted. The tip of his penis had touched the back of her throat several times, making the inexperienced, older woman choke and gurgle, but she continued to slyly touch herself. However, her head was trapped, his grip was relentless, there was no escape.

"Ommm... ommmm... mmmm!"

"Oh yes....get ready bitch... You're gonna take my load... and you're gonna swallow it slut!"

The oral assault came to an abrupt, merciful end and Marilyn felt his whole body suddenly stiffen.

"Yeeessss you fucking greedy bitch... take it... take it like a slut!"

"ollllmmmm.... mmmmmmpphh!"

" That's right, swallow it all... yeah!.... that's a good girl Marilyn!"

At the age of 56, the prim, mature lady experienced her first taste semen. She had no option but to obediently comply with his order and swallowed convulsively, as the large male organ jammed tightly in her mouth continued to pulse and spew its load.

Marilyn's eyes watered as she slurped and spluttered around the meaty appendage filling her mouth, trying to breathe through her nose and avoid choking. Martin held his victim firmly in place until his shuddering release was completely finished and even then was reluctant to remove his cock from the pleasure of the older woman's hot mouth. Marilyn, breathing heavily, waited to be released.

"Good girl Marilyn... Jesus!... that has to be the highest level of customer service possible... I am so glad that I dropped in to your shop... That was just the best game ever... and you played it so well!"

He slowly relaxed his grip and withdrew his softening cock.

"I didn't think that such a nice, well brought up lady could be such a dirty, cock sucking little whore!"

Marilyn hated his inference that she had been a willing partner to his perversions, but was too stunned and exhausted to object. Pulling up his jeans and pants and buckling his belt, he seemed in an almost light-hearted mood.

"You know, I don't even have to ask you to clean me again. Your greedy holes have slurped up every last drop of my spunk! You know, you really are well bred lady, or at least you have been tonight, ha! Ha!"

Marilyn closed her eyes, feeling acute humiliation at the crude jibes, but her sense degradation doubled as she recalled the things she had actually done over the last couple of hours... and,,, God help her... the unwanted, sexual feelings she had experienced!

"Please, please... just go...."

Even as the last word left her lips Marilyn heard the door of the shop open and close again. Opening her eyes she realised that he had gone and so had the money, it was over. She lay on the floor still dressed in all her disheveled finery, too stunned to move, for what seemed like an age and allowed herself a few tears. The formerly haughty, self possessed lady could still taste the stranger's sperm and feel it trickling down her thighs, soaking into the expensive underwear. Eventually the manageress slowly rose to her feet and began to take off the shop's clothing a get dressed again. As she did so, a whole river of thoughts flooded in on her. Would she catch an STD? What would her husband say? What would her friends think? Shock, pity, curiosity? Would what had happened to her be in the newspapers? The questions, the sympathy, the looks, the embarrassment, the thought of it was almost as horrendous as the incident itself.

Now that Marilyn was alone, she felt some of her former coherent thought and self possession returning. The manageress, although still shocked, took stock of herself and the shop and made some decisions, which she aware that she would never be able to go back on.

She could thank God that she hadn't been killed, or even really physically hurt, apart from her bruised bottom. She knew that she would have to report the robbery, there was no other way to explain the missing money. Marilyn could get rid of the ruined clothing and blame the robbery. By the time she was back in her own clothes and cleaned up, she had clarified those decisions in her mind. When she called the police and reported that the shop had been robbed, she didn't tell them that she had been raped. She knotted the stockings she had been wearing, to show that she had been tied up, in addition to the severed bow ties, to explain the time delay before calling the police. The respectable lady's explanation was accepted without question, her description of the robber was, necessarily, a little vague, because she explained that he had been masked. Everyone was most sympathetic and the fuss about the relatively minor robbery soon faded, in a way that a kinky rape story never would have. John, her husband was most concerned and took her away on holiday to recover. He tried to cheer her up by rewinding her that the shop had been well insured, he also said that she had been lucky.

"...things could have been much worse, an attractive woman alone, there are some very sick people about... Doesn't bear thinking about darling..."

Marilyn did think about it... constantly, for months. Eventually she plucked up courage to return to the shop and did her very best to return to normal as soon as possible. Going back to work and successfully hiding every trace of her humiliating, sexual assault, even from her husband, was something Marilyn now had to live with. Yet, there was one person she couldn't hide the secret from... herself. Thoughts and images of what happened at closing time, that night, intruded, uninvited, into her head constantly. The respectable, married, church-going lady, could see his heavy penis, with its slime-coated, purple head, moving towards her face. She could hear the mocking, verbal degradation and dangerous tone of his voice... even the soft, skin on skin, slapping noises in a quiet, shop, as she was violated from behind. The smells of musky male and mingled sex and perfume. The sensation of of luxurious silk against her skin, beneath his questing fingers. Feeling his hot, hard, unfamiliar cock filling her vagina, ramming in and out without mercy... and the salty taste of a stranger's sperm flooding her mouth.... and... swallowing! However, more than anything, there was the memory of her painful humiliation, being spanked into total submission, turned into a sexual plaything and her body's own sexual reaction to being raped. Despite these secret thoughts, Marilyn never spoke of the incident and anyone, least of all her husband. Although he never broached the subject with her anymore, for fear of stirring up unpleasant memories, Marilyn's husband had noticed a change in her. She was quieter, far less opinionated and haughty when talking to him and other people. She was more prone to be thoughtful or even distracted.

Six or seven months later when Marilyn had convinced herself that the "incident", as she referred to it, was only some sort vague nightmare, something happened to blow her delusions apart. Whist kneeling in the shop window, putting the finishing touches to a window display, she glanced up to see a figure outside on the street staring in. Marilyn gasped and jumped back, recognising her attacker immediately, despite his black 'hoody', which, if anything, made him look even younger. Sarah, her young assistant didn't notice her employer's alarm and carried on chatting away from behind the counter. The manageress stared, frozen as all the pin sharp memories from that night, flooded her mind. At first everything blurred and reeled slightly, then his image condensed into focus. He was grinning, seemingly unconcerned and pressed a sheet of paper against the plate glass window. Marilyn read the message written on it.

" I WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME MARILYN"