Marty Discovers Men Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soaked it up with the underwear and grinned, holding it just above his face, "Maybe we need to keep this here for muffling purposes...you can be very loud, sometimes."

"I know, but I want to keep'm...I wanna use them for...uh...fantasy purposes," he smiled.

I rested my dick atop his, thumping it a couple times, "Dude, right there's the fantasy...a porn star cock fantasy."

He high-fived me, "You fuckin' got that right."

I rolled over on the bed, next to him and grabbed my cup, "Next time you bring me coffee in bed, I'll fuck you even harder, but you gotta promise to keep it down."

He grinned, "You know, that's really hard to control...just keep some underwear or a jock on the nightstand, there...or maybe a nice dildo would do the trick...a thick eight-inch dildo?"

He got a little more serious, "Do you really think he heard us?"

"Who knows, but I'll hear about it, if he did," I smiled. I was a little taken aback, when he replied, grinning, "Maybe we should just have him join us?"

I'd be fine with it, but it was the first time Marty embraced his sexuality in that way...suggesting a male threesome was a big change.

******************************************

If you're wondering, Marty and I discussed it further, and I did ask. Despite his bi-curious remarks...and never missing an opportunity to catch us, coming out of the shower, Adam turned the invitation down. I guess the ogling encounters could have been accidental...just part of having a roommate, but I really think he was scared. It's hard for a guy to take that step and admit they're into men...or even interested.

I do remember a particularly memorable incident with Adam, when Marty had come back from the pool. He had the towel hanging over his shoulder; he had a handsome, muscular build, but that was just icing on the cake. His trunks were a little tight, and almost transparent. The thick shaft extended down the left leg; you could even make out the plum-sized head, at the end. It was hot as fuck, and I was about ready to drop to my knees right there...but I needed to wait till Adam was gone. He was getting ready to head out for the evening, but I noticed he couldn't pull his eyes away from my boyfriend.

It looked like Marty's appendage was pushing even harder against the trunks, and Adam's mouth fell open...in awe. The trunks were too tight to tent, but his cock was a very well-defined. He leered at the beefy outline, and I almost thought he was going to reach out and grab for it...my boyfriend's cock.

He tried to play it down, "Fuck dude! You need a bigger suit. It looks like you're all hot-and-bothered...was Heidi at the pool, flirting around?"

She was the little cock-tease that lived in the apartment complex. Marty laughed a little awkwardly, "Naw, there was one hot babe laid out, but it wasn't Heidi...probably just a little horny."

He smiled awkwardly, "Dude, understood," and ran into the kitchen for the wine he was taking.

I closed the door and whispered, "Well, um...I think you got Adam hot-and-bothered...let me help with that horny situation." All he did was nod, as I dropped to worship it through the translucent fabric.

"He's got good taste...but these trunks fit perfectly."

Over the stretched fabric, I trailed my fingers up and down the shaft, "Perfect...they fit perfect!"

Rubbing both hands up and down his beautiful endowment, I savored the length and girth; it wasn't a beer can, but damn close...a subtle difference, that undoubtedly saved my ass and his girlfriend's pussy from destruction. I looked up into his eyes, "Fuck, Marty! You're crazy hot...especially this cock...it's pornstar...100% pornstar!"

Squeezing it with both hands, I shifted my gaze back, as he replied, "I know...it has nice veining...but I'm glad you like it."

I sank to my knees and ran my hands up to the waistband. Pulling the trunks to the floor and tossing them aside, I directed him to lay back on the bed. His big, stiff cock bounced wildly, as he jumped on the bed to lie back.

It was still bobbing around, and I grinned, "I predict I'm gonna have you moaning pretty loud, and Adam's probably still lurking around." "You got two choices," I grabbed my crotch, "underwear or this...maybe 69?"

"Fuck...69 me!"

Fixated on his cock, I didn't look up and traced my fingers through his pubes, wrapping them around the shaft. I leaned over and licked his rock-hard cock, starting at the head and making my way down the shaft.

He groaned when I licked the base...and started sucking his balls. He was getting louder, so it was time to muffle him, with my dick. I twisted around, to get it between his lips, nearly burying his face in my pubes. I felt him inhale and tighten his lips, as he anxiously plunged his mouth down over my cock, to impale his face.

He began sucking it, bobbing up and down the shaft, and moaning into hard flesh.

Finally, we heard Adam yell, "See you two later...don't wait up, I'm at her place tonight."

While he worked the top half with his mouth, I felt his hand around the base and stroking. He popped his mouth off and kept stroking, "He's gone, but keep muffling me...holy fuck, I love your dick...mmmm, it's thick...and it keeps me from screaming!" He grinned, "Things could get loud!"

I took his big dick again, stretching my lips around the beefy shaft. As I took it deeper, his cock filled my mouth, and I used my tongue to massage the hard flesh. When I had 5 or 6", I could feel it teasing my throat and he moaned, "Yeah...fuck yeah, take it...take it deep!"

I kept pumping it deep into my mouth, pulling up to hold just the head and then going back down, going as deep as I could.

I savored his balls, gently squeezing them, and imagining the precious reward they held. I kept going, taking him deep and then withdrawing to the very tip. I did this over and over, until he groaned and started fucking my mouth.

With the mounting urgency of his pumping hips, and choppy breathing, I knew he was close...I wanted to watch, again...I loved to watch him shoot. I pulled off and pumped the big shaft, going faster and faster.

His cock began to pulse a few drops, and then the creamy spray shot all over; shiny droplets peppered his abs. Completely mesmerized by the cum trickling down the shaft, for a split second, my thoughts shifted to Adam's curious behavior. I thought maybe he needed an invitation (yeah, I'm a horny slut), but then the salty warmth excited my tongue and brought me back to the moment.

I licked my way down the shaft to his balls, and then back up to the head...a couple times, because it's good to be thorough.

As I licked the cum from his big dick, I kept pumping mine into his mouth. I was crazy horny and needed relief...fuck, I just needed to cum! I wildly fucked his mouth, humping my dick through his lips, and moaning into the rock-hard flesh his dick offered.

Being the devoted boyfriend, craving submission, Marty steadied my hips and took over, ramming the tip right up against his throat.

"Yeah...yeah, that's it, dude...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck that face...fuck it...fuck your face...with it...fuck your face with that dick...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah!"

I felt his breathing quicken, while he focused; he wanted taste it...he wanted it trickling down his throat. Marty was certainly devoted to pleasuring me, but he was a cum-slut, too...he needed the seed...he craved the seed.

I moaned, "Fuck Marty...take it...take my dick...don't stop...don't stop...oh fuck that's it, suck it...suck it...yeah, suck it...I wanna empty my balls...wanna...empty...empty my...balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssss"

12