Marty Discovers Men Ch. 11

Story Info
Twenty memorable days, shacking up with Marty.
9.5k words
4.73
2.6k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd gone out to dinner with friends from work and got to Marty's late... we had martinis (we always had martinis together) and talked about the day... and went to bed. Real exciting... right? I know it's not all about wild sex, but things got a little more interesting the next morning.

With Marty, reaching back to explore, I felt his fingers trail over me and grope the pouch. Pushing my underwear down, he gripped the shaft, and slowly, stroked the expanding beef, "Mmmm... that's perfect... first thing in the morning... you're big already!"

He shifted around so that it was buried between his ass cheeks. Then he rolled his hips, driving the erection up through his cheeks and I let out a long, pleasured moans.

He groaned, "You like that ass? I know I like that cock!"

He propped himself up, slipping the t-shirt over his head, and leaned back, "I almost forgot... clothing optional coffee!"

Again, pressing my cock into his ass. I was steely hard at that point... and he moaned, rolling his hips to ride it with his crack. My hands dug into his manly chest, and I leaned forward to kiss his neck, "Yeah, I do... and you're a fucking tease!"

He laughed, "Oh, you think so... and you're not teasing me with that tool... all that grinding?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'll own that... but I think we should keep teasing each other... and see where it takes us!" I kissed his neck again, slowly pumping up through his cheeks. He handed me the lube, and I grinned, "Done with the teasing... so soon?"

"God no... I love it, but I want it inside... I want that big cock!"

I coated it good and whispered, "Are you ready... ready for this?"

He reached back and lined my dick up with his hole, "Fuck yeah, I'm ready for it!" He looked back grinning, "I was born ready for that cock!"

Digging into his broad, muscled shoulders, I thrust forward, pressing just inside; I felt the muscle close tight around the shaft, just past the head, "Fuckkkk... I love that ass... fuckin' love that ass!"

He groaned and anxiously rocked his hips, savoring the thickness and the way it stretched. I gradually pumped deeper and again he groaned, "Yeah... yeah... yeah, fuck me... fuck me just like that... yeah, like that!"

I pulled in a big breath, and teased him, "Is this what you wanted... to get fucked by your boyfriend's massive... massively big cock?"

"Yeah... yeah... fuckkkk yeah... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... gimme that massive... massively big cock... it's exactly what I wanted... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah, you feel so good in me!"

I pumped with long, deep strokes, using every last inch, and savoring the sensuous caress of his beautiful, muscled ass. With each thrust, pleasure flooded my body and his... all he could do was submit, satisfying our shared needs, "Oooooohhhhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... love yer cock... fuck... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh fuck... fuck me... yeah, fuck me!"

I pulled his arms back and shoved my cock deep... fucking him... and fucking him... and fucking him. With my hips smacking his ass, the pounding felt so good, and we were lost in the moment, feeling only the pleasures of sex... the pleasures good, hard sex. He moaned, "Rob... ahhhh... ahhhh... oh Rob... fuck me... fuck me... fuck that ass... feels good... so fuckin' good!"

"Ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh, fuck me... fuck me, Rob... yeaaaah, tha's it, that's what I need... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me with your fucking hard man... cock!"

We fucked hard like that for a long while... it felt so good; all that could be heard was sex... a steady dialogue of grunts, groans and moans.

I caressed him and tightened my grasp; my hips slapped over his cheeks... flawless... muscled cheeks. While I ramped things up, he jerked his dick and rolled his body with my thrusts. Between the sight of my cock working his ass and his hunky body, I was getting closer and closer. I slammed his ass hard and unleashed... frenzied, hard thrusts.

Once I picked up the pace, it wasn't long before I felt it swelling in my balls. "Keep fuckin' me... don't stop... fuck me... uhhhh... uhhhh... yeah... yeah! Put it in me... cum in me... cum in me... fuck me... fuck me with it... uhhhh... uhhhh... yeah!"

Pumping it deep inside his belly, I filled him.

Once finished, my dick throbbed inside him, but I rolled off only to find he was needing more... he was crazy hard. I started jacking his cock with both hands, shoving the head between my lips.

It didn't take long before I got my reward, and he was shooting a fertile wave, deep into my belly. He moaned, "Fuck... uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... don't stop... don't stop... suck it, Rob... suck it!" His body stiffened when orgasm took over and I felt him swell, with each pulsing cumshot.

His dick throbbed in my lips, and as soon as the warmth hit my throat, I pulled back to where I only had the very tip. The warm, salty pleasure pulsed over my tongue, and I swallowed every drop he had... but when he finished, I sucked hard to pull it all out, and pushed my lips back down that big, beautiful shaft... savoring its softening, but throbbing girth... mmmm... it was fucking amazing!

His breathing was back to normal, and I took care to lick up everything, working my tongue from the base to the crown, before looking up, "You think this morning routine... of clothing optional coffee will work out?"

Almost glowing with happiness, Marty had a sexy look of satisfaction and a big grin. "Oh yeah... it's gonna work out just fine. Let me get coffee this morning... you deserve a rest after that performance." He grinned, "Plus, you need something to go with all that cream in your belly."

********************************************************************************

After work, I went straight to his place and got there much earlier. I'd been out of the office most of the day, inspecting two jobs. I remember there was a big progress meeting with the architects and civils. Everything was going well but it was a long ass day.

I was wearing jeans, and a dress shirt, pretty typical for a site inspection/meeting.

He whistled, as I walked in, "You look like the hot architect... a jobsite wet dream, dude!" He handed me a beer, "I saw you sit the boots out this morning before I left, but with the jeans... you wear them well!"

He looked hot, too; like he'd just got out of the shower. His hand trailed slowly over my chest, down to the outline in my jeans. I'm sure he could feel it stirring inside... and I watched him stare, licking his lips. He grinned, "Damn, that's fucking hot... and I'm damn glad your home!"

He looked into my eyes and grinned, "You ever been sucked off, out on a job site?

"I've gotten blowjobs, in a nursery, a park, out in the woods, in the mountains... but never on a jobsite. And I seem to remember you being intimately involved in some of those blowjobs."

He smirked, "Not on a jobsite, though... when you look like that? I can't hardly believe that... but let me work on it."

"Yes... yes, we really need to correct that terrible situation."

Slowly tugging at the zipper, "This's my parent's house... and not a jobsite... but I can take care of things... right now."

He dropped to his knees, pulled it out and started licking, up and down the shaft. With Marty's efforts, it was nearly hard, just shy of a full-on erection, and I teased him, "You think you're up to it?"

He pushed down the briefs, and whistled, letting his eyes run up and down the shaft, "Seriously, I'm experienced with a lot of these bigger... um... larger jobs."

"Is this a big job?"

He nodded, swirled his tongue over the head, and then enveloped it with his lips. I moaned, "Fuck... that mouth feels good... good on my cock!"

"Mmmm... work it... yeah... yeah... yeah, work that cock!"

He tightened his grip on my ass, urging me to pump faster... after only a few minutes, he felt it drool, and pulled off to milk it from tip. The tiny beads slid down the head, and I watched him slurp, savoring them on his tongue.

"That's it... work it... but we need to keep this between us... a hot cock-slut on a jobsite would be very popular... and I want you all to myself."

He nodded and took it right up to his throat.

I remember he got me dripping heavy, and his lips were gliding over the lubed flesh. It always responded to Marty's touch, but why wouldn't it? With a sexy hunk of boyfriend, worshipping with his mouth, you'd have to be dead. His mouth bobbed up and down the shaft, and I could even feel my balls swaying and swinging... it was hot as fuck!

He looked up with a cheesy grin, "Dude, you got a girlfriend... one that likes to suck cock?"

Playing along, I replied, "Yeah, and she likes to suck me off... all the time."

He nodded, "I got a girl just like that, too. That's all good, though... a dick like this needs constant attention, and I really love to suck it... even feel like it's one of my best skills."

I groaned, pumping into his mouth, "Fuck, that's good... sooo good! Fuck... Marty, it is one of your best skills... yeah... yeah... yeah, you know how to suck cock!"

He bobbed his head up and down the thick shaft, like he could've sucked it all night... but I was ready to fuck him silly, and drop a load, "Fuck dude, keep working me like that, and I'm gonna shoot goin'... yeah... yeah... fuck yeah!"

I remember he pulled off and smiled, "Then it's time to ask if I could bend over and pleasure you... um... in another way." Before I could answer, he licked a bead of sugar from the tip, and grinned, "Again, I excel at cock-sucking... it's your choice!"

I pushed my pants down further, "Can you help me with my boots and these jeans?"

He smiled, "No way... I wanna be fucked with the boots on... and your pants around your ankles... just like a jobsite fuck!"

His tongue swirled over the tip again, "It's not exactly a jobsite, but I got lube, and you can bend me over the couch. What do you think?"

I grabbed the lube, grinning, "Bend over and spread those legs... jobsite boy."

Eager to be mounted, he tossed his pants aside, "Yes, sir! Right now, I'll bend over... and pleasure that cock for you!"

He looked back with a big grin, "Rob, who sucks you the best? Seriously, how do I compare?"

I grinned, shaking my head, "I'd say you're one of the best! I'd put you in the top tier, and I've had some great cocksuckers... really amazing cocksuckers."

I let him get accustomed, till he rolled his hips back and moaned, "Ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah... fuck me... boss, fuck me with that top tier... upper management... cock!"

HIs pussy clenched tight, and he moaned with intense pleasure, when I start pumping him. With a blowjob and hot role-playing running through my head, I was going to give him the jobsite fantasy we both wanted.

I teased him and took my time, with long, sensuous thrusts, and grinding against that beautiful, muscled ass. "Mmmm... always admired your tight ass, boy... finally, I'm balls deep!"

"Work that ass for me... yeah... yeah... yeah, love on my ass... gimme that... uhhhh... uhhhh... gimme that big dick, boss!"

That's when I took it up a notch, slamming deep, and grinding.

The pleasured moans spoke volumes; he wanted to be fucked hard. Again... again... and again, I pounded him hard. Thrusting hard and deep into his gut, my hips slapped his and my balls rolled over his balls... it was man-on-man heaven.

He groaned, "Ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah, fill me... fill me up... fuck me... deep... deep... fuck me deep!"

Over and over, his muscles tightened and relaxed... tightened and relaxed, and I knew my balls couldn't last much longer. They pulled up and my whole body shuddered, as my cock flexed and jerked inside him. The loud, pleasured moans echoed through the entire house, as I painted his insides.

I felt his pussy squeeze and flex around the shaft, pulling every last drop from my balls. With his body shuddering and shaking, as he jacked his big dick, I'd have given anything to watch, but I kept humping his ass.

When he screamed, "Rob... yeah... yeah... gonna... gonna shoot," I buried myself deep inside, and let the orgasm take hold. He frantically stroked and grunted, shooting his seed all over the couch.

When I pulled out, the head came out with a pop, and cum trickled down his thigh. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride, watching my seed drip from my boyfriend... or my jobsite fuck-buddy. He was gaped wide and stretched and I grinned, "Dude, you've been bred!"

He looked back, "Put it back in... don't want our this to end just yet... and... uh... maybe we can do it for real... soon." He laughed, "I can wear my tool belt!"

I pushed back into his sloppy pussy, "Can't wait to bend you over a tailgate... you bring the tool belt and I'll bring lube!"

I hadn't given it much thought, but it was a couple days later, and Marty made it happen. He was dressed in work clothes, boots and a tool belt, but he looked freshly showered for date night. Holding out a key, grinning "Look what I got."

"So, what's the key for... and why are you dressed for work? I thought we were doing dinner and a movie, again."

He grinned, "Date night's starting at the jobsite! And put your boots on for me... I got everything in the truck!"

Not giving it too much thought, because I'd taken him to see some of my jobs, I was clueless; I thought maybe he wanted to give me a tour of the jobsite and jumped into his pick-up. When we got to the jobsite and through the gate, he grabbed a backpack and his tool belt from the toolbox.

Still clueless, I said, "I see you came prepared... but what's up, Marty? What're we doing?"

He grinned, "Wait and see... you'll see just how prepared I am."

We got to the fourth floor of the big apartment building. They had the walls up and it was ready for windows to go in. Because it lacked windows, there was a nice breeze in what appeared to be a living room that overlooked a meadow and a wooded area.

I watched him fold a blanket and lay it over the sawhorse near what would be a patio door. Then he sat out lube and some wipes... and things were starting to make sense.

He came over to me and rubbed my chest, trailing his fingers down over my belt and pawing at my crotch, "I got the sawhorse up here before punching out... because I want you to lay me over it and fuck me.

"Is that what you want?" I teased, pressing his hand over the dick print.

"Yes sir," he smiled, "I want your big cock... I'll do anything to keep the boss's cock happy."

"Get on it, then... make your boss happy... and take it out!"

Gazing at me, he ripped off his t-shirt, started unbuckling my belt and dropped to his knees. He tugged on my jeans, and there it was, barely contained with briefs; it almost overwhelmed... or pushed through the fabric, and he trailed his tongue over the bulge, and then the head.

Once he pushed them down, it sprang free, and he wasted no time in sliding his lips down the shaft; I leaned back to sit on the sawhorse, and watch my boyfriend work my cock.

He held my balls, carefully rolling them over his palm, while his lips bobbed up and down the shaft. God, it felt good... he couldn't take it any deeper, but that didn't stop me from grabbing his head and forcing him to take it faster, and harder.

When he moaned into the hard flesh, it hummed through my whole body. I groaned, as I watched his lips stretch around the shaft, and savor its pulsing girth. "Yeah... yeah... suckin' the bosses cock... ahhhh... yeah, like that... young man, I think you just got yourself a raise."

I looked at him, as his tongue swirled over the head, and he pushed it back inside, right up to his throat.

"What do you think we try out this sawhorse? I think we can do this, if you're ridin' the sawhorse!"

He had the cock in his mouth, but managed to nod and grin, before pulling off, "Fuck yeah," anxiously pulling off his boots.

"Let me help you get those pants off and put the tool belt on... I wanna fuck you with it on, too."

When he slipped off the jeans, he wasn't wearing underwear, and hard as a rock... his dick was as anxious, as he was. He put on the tool belt and straddled the horse; it was the perfect height... and he could take it from either end.

"You got this right... who knew a sawhorse could be this useful... for sex!" Before he could answer, I laughed, "And the tool belt is fuckin hot... and it's probably a good thing you removed the hammer."

He grinned, "Yeah, I didn't want anyone to get hurt."

I groaned, pumping back into his mouth, "Ohhhh god... yeah, Marty... yeah... yeah, suck that cock!"

As my hunky jock, of a boyfriend, surrendered his mouth, his body took on a soft glow from the flood of sunlight. I reached down and massaged its masculine firmness, working my way to his beautiful creamy white ass. Contrasted by the worn leather, it was handsomely muscled and irresistible... I could hardly wait to drive my cock between those cheeks.

I leaned back some, closed my eyes, and savored my man's mouth, "Oh god... yeah... yeah... yeah... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh fuck... you're amazing... with that cock!" I smirked, "I know you love suckin' that cock... but I know what you really want."

I pulled from his mouth, and thumped the head against his lips, "Let me get the lube... and give you what you've been waiting for." It was a little awkward to walk, with my pants around my ankles, but I was gonna give him what he wanted.

When I worked lube inside, I could feel the heat and lust... as he groaned and gripped my fingers with his muscled pussy.

When I prodded him with my cock, he anxiously reached back to spread his cheeks. I knew he'd do anything... absolutely anything for his fantasy big-cock-boss (aka. his boyfriend), but I wasn't going to tease him... I wanted it just as bad.

Going slow, I gradually pumped deeper inside, grunting, "Ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah... that's it... jobsite pussy!" I played along with the fantasy, "I need to get you in my office a couple times a week... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... for more training and supervision... and regular jobsite pussy."

He looked back, grinning, "I'm there... I need lots training and supervision!"

With my hands gripping tight, I fucked him, thrusting fast... then slow... then deep... and then shallow. Lost in the mounting pleasure, nothing else existed except the throbbing, hard flesh, molding his insides like nothing else could. I was balls deep into the fantasy as much as he was; since that day, I don't think I've gone past a jobsite without checking-out men and thinking about Marty.

He knew I was close and got more aggressive, rocking back into my thrusts. "Give it to me, boss... give it to me... uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... give it... give it to me... gimme that load!"

I moaned louder, and humped into his ass, grinding as deep as I could, "Fuckkkkk... bounce on it... yeah... bounce back on that dick... fuck yeah... yeah... yeah... fuck yourself... fuck yourself... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah that's the way... oh god, Marty!"

I took long strokes, pulling out till just the tip was inside, and driving it all back in. Sometimes pumping slow and sometimes fast, I teased his senses with every last inch, and he loved it. He was doing all he could to roll his hips, and I moaned, "Yeah... yeah... fuck yourself... fuck... fuck yourself... grind it... grind it... yeah... yeah... yeah!"

He moaned with pleasure as I started pumping harder, "Yeah... gimme that cock... gimme all that boss's cock... uhhhh... uhhhh... damn it's... perfect... it's fuckkkkking perfect!"

I tried to push things back some, by holding it deep inside him and grinding....and he moaned, "Fucccckkkk, that's so good... ahhhh yeah!"

I knew Marty craved the depth, and fullness he got from my cock. There's a special intimacy men share, when you're all the way and bottoming out; it's hard to describe the pleasure and emotion, but it's amazing, and it's even better when you feel his cock pulsing and filling you with seed.