Marty Discovers Men Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out super slow until just the head was left inside, letting him feel every inch before thrusting hard, back inside.

He was moaning, "Ohhhh fuck... keep doin' that... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah, fuck me... keep goin'... fuck me... fuck me!"

Fucking my boyfriend and savoring every moment, I wasn't about to stop. I gripped him tight, and pounded away... with deep, hard thrusts. Our moans and grunts melded with the soft breeze blowing through what was to be someone's living room. I guess we were, sort of, christening the place for them.

I was getting close and tried to slow things down, again... but that only lasted seconds. It was starting to build in my balls... and there's no way I was going to push it back.

Not knowing at the time, he was cumming... hands free, Marty was howling with pleasure, and I felt his whole body shudder, "Yeahhhhh... yeahhhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... fuck me... fuck me... fuck my pusssssssyyyyyyy!"

"I'm gonna fuckin'... fuckin' explode... take it... take it... uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... fuck... fuck, take all that seed!"

I stayed inside, pumping sensuously into the warm seed. "Dude that was hot as fuck... but I think this boss owes you handjob or something... to finish you off."

He looked back, with a big grin, "That ship has sailed, boss... already shot my load."

It wasn't the first time I fucked a load out of Marty, but I shook my head, "Really?"

He grinned, "What can I say? The fantasy came true... and you fucked me good, boss... really good!"

When he pulled himself off the sawhorse, the blanket was wet and a glistening patch on his belly. He pointed, "See... we need to do this again!"

I pulled his warm body against mine, pressing my chest into his back, and we looked out over the glowing field. I spoke calmly and quietly, "Definitely... we need to do this again... and again."

That's when he looked back, and grinned, "I know it was a lot of role play, but I embrace my place... as a bottom!"

"That you do... that you do."

I held him tight, and we stood there watching the sun sink lower on the horizon. It was quiet for a few minutes before his voice broke the silence, "Let's go eat... I'm hungry now!"

"Let's hit it, then... I'm feeling famished myself."

Fast forward... we were headed home after the movie, and I grinned "You know... usually sex happens after dinner and a movie... but I really liked what we did tonight."

He reached over to rub the beef in my pants, "I did too, but I was hoping for another go... we can't break from tradition."

He grinned, "You can wear the toolbelt and bend me over the tailgate... and give me some more?"

I laughed, "You're committed to the jobsite fantasy... I just hope you don't find a hot carpenter or plumber at work!"

"No need to worry... there are a lot of beer guts, but there are two contract electricians that could be gay... but I think they're roommates." Then he grinned, "Seriously, how can you call this fantasy? That tool you got there, is pretty damn real!"

He laughed louder, holding up the lube, "Sir... or boss, is this the right grease for that tool?"

I smirked and continued the big-cock-boss role, "Guess we'll find out, when I get you home... see if you're worth that raise you got."

It was a beautiful clear night and we pulled into the driveway. I remember the moon was bright and I looked down at that incredible ass, rubbing the lube into his pucker. "I wanna give you a big bonus that just wouldn't fit in your paycheck... you know!"

He looked back, "That is a big bonus... fuck me with my bonus... and fuck me deep!"

His handsome, muscled body, prone and anxious, was bent over the tailgate. I slowly pumped the first half inside, before pulling back, and pausing for a second.

Driving it all, back into that beautiful ass, I watched his head nod back, as he moaned up into the night sky.

I grabbed his shoulders and started fucking him senseless, grunting with each pleasured, grinding thrust. He rocked back into me, savoring it like any bottom would. He loved his man's dick... the way it stretched him... the way it filled him... and the way it felt to be fucked hard.

He was definitely walking slower the next day, but we had a date night to remember.

****************************************************

A couple days later, we were finishing off our workout, with a little time in the sauna. Unfortunately, we weren't alone, because Marty was looking pretty damn good; I remember I was ready to lick that chest dry.

I looked over and he had his head tipped back with his eyes shut. My eyes grazed over his hunky body, his chest and those handsomely defined abs. He looked so masculine... and fuckable... totally fuckable... I really had to fight off the erection, because it was stirring. I was glad I let the towel drop open, otherwise it'd be rubbing the towel... you know?

He must have noticed because he reached over to rub my thigh, and wink, "Thanks dude."

When we drove off, Marty looked over, "You know what I really liked about working out with you... it was a great workout, but I really liked seeing you in that jock... then coming out of the showers and watching you dry off... and walking together, side by side, with your dick swaying."

He laughed, "And I especially enjoy guys stealing glances."

I was thinking the same about him... I loved the way it hung heavy and bounced off his thigh when he walked. Sometimes you could hear it, and you just wanted to reach out and grab it.

I answered him, "Yeah, I was weirded out by it in high school, but now I sort of enjoy being checked-out... by guys... but only hot guys!" Marty laughed, and I continued, "Back there in the sauna I got a semi, because of you... and then I caught the one guy looking. Did you see him... he was totally erect?"

"Yeah, must be a doctor or nurse... I saw him check-in, and he was wearing scrubs. He looked ready to go... on his knees," he laughed, "or bent over and squealing."

I nodded, "I know... he knew we were together, and I think he was ready to ride both of us." I laughed, "His ass'd never be the same, after we got through with it!"

Marty grinned, "Rode hard and put away wet... or steamy!"

I was pretty horny at the gym, but after we got home, I had time to chill out; we had a few beers and got caught up in a movie with dinner.

I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed, when he came into the bathroom, looking hot as fuck. He was hot, beautifully hung, and there was no hiding the prize in that underwear... I always told him he could model, but he just laughed.

I caught him staring, and knew we'd be going to bed, but not sleeping... I couldn't wait to get my dick in that tight, muscled ass. I walked over to the bed and shoved the waistband below my balls; it bounced and bobbed super heavy, pulsing its way to upright.

The lamp cast a warm glow over his beautiful, manly body, as he wrapped his hand around my dick. "I guess you know what I want... but it looks like you want it, too."

I grinned, "The balls are all a little backed-up, we've been busy... you know? I was ready to dump a load this morning, but I had to leave early... and then I almost jumped you in that sauna."

That's when he leaned over and swirled his tongue slowly down the shaft, and I groaned, "Ahhhh fuck... oh god... yeah... yeah, that's good!"

I took a deep breath and moaned, "Keep that up... fuck, that feels good... yeah... yeah... yeah, that's what I need!"

Then I felt his lips sensuously slide down that long shaft... just like he was going balls deep. When he got it up to his throat, he stopped and just held it there, savoring the pulse against his lips.

I knew he couldn't take it any deeper, but I teased him, "Fuckkkkk... where'd you learn to suck dick like that?"

His big, brown eyes looked up at me, while he bobbed his head, teasing me with his unyielding throat. I didn't expect an answer but he pulled off, licking the head, and grinning, "Well, practice... lots of practice... and Paige (his girlfriend)... she's a great resource."

I nodded with a smart-ass response, "By chance, did she teach you to ride cock?"

He grinned, tossing his underwear aside, "Lay down and I'll show you what she taught me!"

Quickly, very quickly, I lubed and jumped on the bed.

Gripping the base, I poked inside, and he took it all the way, slowly sinking to rest in my lap. He groaned, "Ahhhh... ahhhhhhhh... yeah... yeah, that's what a man's cock feels like... oh... fuckkkkkk... fuck yeah!"

"Mmmm... just lay back there and enjoy... watch what my cowgirl taught me!"

As he started to ride my cock, I moaned, savoring that tight, muscled pussy. I bucked my hips off the bed to meet his ass, "Mmmm... dude, this's what that ass was made for!"

He nodded, with sexy grin, "Well, you got a dick that was made to ride."

Marty was just a huge turn-on, handsome and hot as fuck, and everything felt incredible... on so many levels. Yeah, it included all the typical reasons that made me feel that way... he was an amazing boyfriend... we had things in common... there was passion... there was lust. But with Marty, it was just beautiful to watch him ride a man's cock... he put his whole body into it, like an athlete or cowboy. It sounds cliché, but I couldn't help but picture Marty, as a hot, muscled cowboy riding, buck naked in an open pasture.

The muscles in his legs and thighs flexed, and those beautiful abs tightened when he rolled is hips, to grind. When he started using his arms, the show got even better because it animated his pecs and shoulders.

Beyond all that, Marty loved cock and it showed where it counts... he was always boned-up, when we did it... and that bobbing erection always got me horny as fuck. He was always hungry, and he would look at me with those brown eyes, and beg, "Hard... yeah... yeah... ohhhh god yeah... need to be fucked... hard... fucked hard... fuck me hard! I want that big, thick cock... wanna feel it... feel it deep... uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... fillin' me up... fillin' me up with cock! Makin' me moan... and scream!"

Those're words you love to hear, and I grinned, "You got it... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah, I'll fuck ya' hard... ride it hard... fuckin' give me that ass... give me that ass!"

He was grinding it deep, "Fuckkk yeahhhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... it's yours... that ass's yours!"

I swatted and gripped his ass cheeks, digging into the muscle. I yearned to watch that beautiful ass... but then I felt his pleasure drip. That was too much for me, and I started ramming harder, "Dude, I think I'm gonna... gonna fuckin cum!"

You could see pleasure and satisfaction in his face, as he begged, "Cum for me... breed me... breed that ass!"

His handsome, muscular frame flexed, again and again, driving my cock, balls deep, "Yeah, empty those balls... yeah... yeah... yeah, empty those balls in me!"

"Oh fuck... Marty... Marty... shit... I'm cumming!" I shuddered and my cock swelled inside him, flooding his belly with a big, warm load.

I could tell he felt it warming his insides, because his body quivered... I thought he was going to shoot, too, but he just kept riding, "Ohhhhh god... gimme that... uhhhh... yeahh... yeah... yeah, gimme that load... gimme that load... fuckin' empty those balls... breed me... breed me!"

I was coming down from the high, but admiring him, when he got quiet and tipped his head back.

I asked, "Everything good?"

"Fucking amazing... yeah... yeah... it's good... just ridin' it out... oh fuckkkkkk!"

"Ride it... ride it, Marty... use that cock... use it... balls deep... yeah... yeah, take it all... take it balls deep!"

Seed was dripping down my shaft, and he was just focused, jacking his big dick, "Close... so close... ya got me there... all that meat and jizz... it's gonna... ah yeah... gonna... gonna make me cum!"

I remember he stopped riding, shuddered around my dick, and stroked over me. Spraying from my man's gorgeous cock, the musky cream felt like warm honey on my chest.

Still resting in my lap, he was a little winded and grinning, "Rode hard and put away wet... that's my goal!"

As he pulled off, straddling me on his knees, cum trickled down his thigh, and I replied, "Rode hard and put away fertile!"

***************************************************

We decided to spend the night at the apartment; we'd been camped out at his parent's place for about a week and wanted to take advantage of my roommate being gone. It was good timing because it was scorching hot that day, and my complex had a pool... a great place to spend some time after work.

Of course, when we got to the pool, Heidi was there. By any measure, Heidi's a looker... a body like that, she could be a model. She was just coming out of the pool, with water cascading down over her body.

She greeted us with a smile and a wave. Attempting to avoid her big tits, I kept my eyes above her neck and nodded, "Hey... how's it going?"

"Really good... just gettin' off work... thank god it's Friday... right?"

"I hear ya."

Anyway, I don't know when Heidi works, she always seems to be at the pool. We'd small talked a few times, and you'd think I'd know more... like where she works... or what she does for a living... you know? She's nice enough, but I try to keep it short, and pleasant. She's probably the type that has it rough with other women. I think a lot of women would feel a little uneasy with her flirtatious personality, especially around husbands or boyfriends... but I think that was just Heidi's personality.

I looked at Marty, and he grinned, "Damn... she's got the rack... doesn't she?"

We were trying not to encourage any interest, by ogling... or she'd be on it. Anyway, what I did notice, was Marty and his bulging trunks.

He couldn't resist, grinning, "Let's tease her just a little," and strutting over to the board. Before he took the dive, he stretched and flexed a little... what a beautiful man he was, all wet and glistening in the sun. I can tell you he got my attention as well as Heidi's... and probably every other woman at that pool.

He did this graceful dive, with barely a splash, and surfaced in front of me. "Dude, you got the moves."

He brushed the water from his hair, "You think she noticed?"

"Fuck... I think it's dripping down her leg!"

I'd like to think the mouthwatering outline was because of me, but I'm sure Heidi played a role. I was already moving on; I was visualizing his muscled ass, flexing, as I split the cheeks with my dick... and fucking that beautiful ass.

For a brief second, I gazed at his crotch, and pondered bisexuality. I always felt it doubled my options, and it definitely taught me how to hide awkward hardons... hot women... hot men... erections just seemed to come more often... you know?

We swam a few laps and talked to the guy from across the hall. He was recounting the previous weekend and talking about what he had planned for the night. We thought we might cross paths, because we were thinking of checking out the same bar.

We swam a few more laps before deciding to head in. With my eyes trailing down over Marty's ripped body, I tried to look discreet, with a quick grab and grope, "Dude, let's give Heidi one last thrill, but take this somewhere more private?"

He nodded, with a big grin and checked my status, "Dude, we got two fantasies right here! Let's do it... you first!"

When I pulled myself out of the water, I'm sure she could see the dick print... I didn't look, but I made sure she caught me repositioning.

Then Marty emerged from the water like Daniel Craig, with his muscled body glistening in the sun; it was certainly a spectacle, and Heidi's eyes almost popped out of her head. We walked by her, and I said, "Take it easy... and enjoy the sun." She looked up from my crotch, with the awkward smile, "Yeah... same to you... take it easy, Rob."

I half expected a whistle, but she didn't... only a heavy inhale and exhale, followed by, "Hmmmmm."

I was relieved that Adam was gone, because we didn't make it to the bedroom, before Marty was peeling off his suit. He was totally erect and arching upwards; eight fucking, veiny inches, the shaft glistened, and it was almost screaming my name. I ignored its pull and sucked his nipples.

He moaned, pulling me up and pressing his lips to mine. I yanked off my suit, pressed my body into his... and that big cock was grinding against mine. Standing in the middle of the room, we made out naked like there was nothing else in the world... no Adam... no Heidi... no Paige... no Tina... just us.

It was just a few seconds of tongue and grinding, but it ignited something more. I moaned as my lips headed for the prize, trailing down over his neck and chest.

He groaned into my ear, "Fuck, Rob... this's fucking hot... yeah... yeah... go for it... go for that dick!"

Making my way down over his muscled body, and following his sexy pleasure trail, I grabbed his cock in my lips and licked the head. Engulfing its girth, and inhaling the scent of musk and pool, I teased my lips over the ridge and pushed them down the shaft. I only have three or four inches, but my mouth is stuffed full! His loud groans only fueled the need to pleasure him and that big, gorgeous cock.

He'd tightened his grip and widened his stance, like he meant business, but pumping just deep enough to tease my throat. Mmmm... that's exactly what I wanted... a mouth fucking... it was incredible!

He'd go fast... then a little slower... but sometimes he'd just pause for the briefest moment, and I would just hold it in my mouth. That's when I felt the throb of his heartbeat, and blood pulsing through the shaft.

When I felt the warmth on my tongue, I looked up into his eyes, and tightened my lips to contain it. I watched him throw his head back and moan, "Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... damn... damn, you got this down... suck that cock... yeah... yeah... suck it... suck it... suck that big dick!"

I loved the eye contact, but that was even better; I grabbed his ass and gripped tight, urging him to knock on my throat. The big crown taunted and probed my throat, but then he yanked out and exhaled, "Fuck, you're good... almost lost it... dropped it... dropped a load!"

I grinned, "You can push it back for now, but I'm gonna get that load!"

He looked down at me, grinning, "Promise!"

It was only a brief intermission, before he was pumping it back inside. In and out... in and out... his big cock, all coated with spit, glided through my lips... and he fucked my face.

"Oh... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... fuck... Rob... fuck... fuck, that's good!" I remember we were both moaning, but mine were muffled, and vibrating through my man's beautiful cock... eight gorgeous, manly inches!

Feeling the grip, he had on my head while I worked his cock, was hot as fuck... but I wanted that load... I wanted it all... flowing down in my throat.

My dick was rock, fucking hard and throbbing; it was nearly a hands-free moment, but that's about where he started humping my lips faster. You know... we'd done this a time or two and knew exactly where the limits were. It was never hard enough to gag me... just hard enough to caress my throat and make me yearn for the reward.

Then he grunted loud and tightened his grip, with his whole body shuddering; he groaned, "Oh god... ohhhh yeah... yer gonna get that load... fuckkkk... cumming... cum... cumming!'

With just the head inside, I tightened my lips and waited for it. The shaft jumped with each pulse... and it felt hot and creamy. I swallowed but held some on my tongue... just savoring my man's pleasure.

After I felt him relax and breath, I swallowed again... but it wasn't done. As he pulled free of my lips, a tiny strand stretched between us, and I slurped it up.

"Fuckkkk... I needed that... fuckkkkkk!"