Marty Discovers Men Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still licking and sucking him clean, I looked up and he whispered, "You got me off... now it's your turn. What do you say I do the same for you?" Then he patted his ass with both hands, "Or... "

That's when we switched positions, and he pushed his lips down over my cock. He worked the shaft with his lips, before pulling off and giving it a tongue bath.

He took it back between his lips again, going as deep as he possibly could. The vibrations of his moans were such a turn-on, and I gripped his head, teasing his throat with the crown, "Ahhhh yeah... fuckkkk... yeah, that feels so fuccccking... amazing... yeah... suck that cock... take it... take it deep!"

His sexy gurgles and groans funneled through the shaft, igniting incredible waves of pleasure. Then he looked up, "Can I use my hands? I wanna feel it in my hand... and watch it explode." I was enjoying every minute of what he was doing, but I nodded, "No problem, there."

Marty was a handsome stud, looking like your typical "straight" jock, but he loved dick! He loved worshipping dick, and he especially loved his place... a bottom, but this time, I followed his lead when he said, "Sit here, and let me hold you."

He sank back into the couch, while I sat between his legs and leaned back onto his chest. He coated it with lube and used both hands, at first... then one, and it wasn't long before I was moaning, "Ohhhh... yeah... yeah... Marty... yeah... don't... don't... don't stop!"

I reached out, to grip his thigh, digging my fingers into muscle, as he moaned, "Fuckin' love the way it feels in my hand... my lips, too... it's so hard... and thick!"

"Love the way it feels in your hand... right... right now... yeah... yeah, work it."

Feeling your cock pulsing against your boyfriend's hand, is crazy hot, but then he started teasing the head, "Oh god... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah... yeah, work that cock... mmmm... yeah... yeah... yer good... work it... work that cock... that's it."

I closed my eyes, tipped my head back onto his shoulder, pumping my cock into his fist, while he whispered, "Give me that load... want it all... I'm gonna lick you clean... and suck you dry... yeah... yeah, gimme that load!" He continued with that low, sexy voice, "I can't wait to wake up with you tomorrow... and feel it inside me... your rock-hard morning wood... fuckin' the shit outtttttt... "

That moment is where Marty felt it trickle from the tip and paused, but then it exploded, showering my chest. For me that moment is where my mind went wild, thinking about burying my dick, deep in his manly, muscled ass... a dream come true.

He yelled, "Oh fuckkkk... yeah... holy shit... that's it... fuckkkkkkk," and kept on pumping till it was done.

Laughing at the aftermath, I grinned, "Maybe, we need to tease women at the pool more often?"

He laughed, "I have to say... I enjoy getting the looks, from Heidi... or the guys, in the locker room... you know? Maybe we should get speedos for our next visit to the pool."

Laughing, I said, "We could... but I might have a problem keeping it in the damned suit... or I'd start leaking, just like Heidi!"

Then I added, "You're not alone, Marty... you know I like it, too... instead of clothing-optional coffee... maybe do the speedos!"

*********************************************

The jobsite encounter was really hot, and I wanted to do something special, or romantic like that for Marty, but his parents were back home. It sucked, because we didn't have the run of the place anymore, but it was their house after all.

I told my roommate, Adam, what I was planning, and he pumped his hips, grinning, "Rob's getting' himself some! I get it... no problem... I'll spend the night at the girlfriend's... we're both gettin some!"

I had it all planned, a romantic, candle-lit dinner... and a late-night swim. That week I went out and bought us both those speedos. Anyway, we made the lasagna together, and had antipasto with a beer flight, while it was baking.

After dinner, I smiled, "You up for a night swim?"

"Uh sure... I think I left a suit here," but then he grinned, asking, "are we wearing suits?"

I shrugged, "We don't have to, but just wait here."

I went to get his gift from the bedroom. I'd wrapped a pair of skimpy speedos in this big box, with a bow... the box probably would've held two or three hundred speedos.

"A gift! I didn't get you anything... what's goin' on... what's the occasion?"

"Just wanted to do something special for you, and I know you'll like it."

He opened the box, and there in the bottom was a pair of speedos... dark brown, to match his eyes. "You got me speedos! Yeah, from the other night... I remember, we were talking about getting speedos!"

"Well, try'm on!"

"Did you get some, too... I really wanna see you in a pair!"

I slipped off my belt, and dropped my pants, "Of course I did... what do you think?"

He rubbed the bulging rise in the suit, grinning, "I like... they're perfect on you... the blue is hot!"

"Let me try it on," he tossed his pants and underwear aside, slipping the suit on. Repositioning his junk, he grinned, "What do you think?"

It fit perfectly, stretching beautifully to display his big dick; there was no dick print, but it was a nice, mounded bulge... I couldn't wait to see him with a big erection. He knew exactly what was running through my head (probably because he had the same thoughts). Rubbing his pouch over my pouch, he grinned, "Maybe we do some of this, too?"

I rubbed my hand over his pouch, "Yeah, looks like he's growing some... let's see what it's like wet?"

We grabbed towels, another bottle of wine, and headed to the pool. I teased him, grabbing at his ass on the way, "Your ass looks damn good, too." Then he grabbed mine, "Same back there... that suit's gonna turn some heads."

I stuck my foot in, nodding, "Yup, the water was still pretty warm... I'm going in."

We splashed around some and sipped our wine, talking at the side of the pool. I ran my hand over his chest, and pulled his body to mine, pressing a bulging speedo into his backside.

"Feels like somebody's got a stick or a bat back there."

I gripped his ass with both hands, spreading his cheeks, and savoring the firmness; his ass was beautifully rounded and muscled, from years of sports. Then, I fondled his speedo, squeezing and massaging the shaft; rigid and jutting to the left, it was nearly poking out the top.

"That's the fuckin' baseball bat!"

We both knew where things were headed, pulled ourselves out of the water and grabbed our towels. I caught a glimpse of his suit and pulled the towel away; it was clinging to his body and, even in the low light, displaying every manly inch. I rubbed my hand over the outline, "That is mouthwatering with that suit... fuckkkkk!"

Then he kneeled, to press his face against my dick print, "It's kinda dark... just need a closer look at... uh... the suit. It's hot... revealing... and mouthwatering, too... I'd say it fits perfect!"

It wasn't long before I felt his mouth, and tongue, through the suit, working up and down the shaft. I was full-on erect, and he stroked the outline with his hand, grinning, "Yeah, that's a really good fit... Heidi's gonna fuckin' wet herself."

He got the biggest grin, pulled the suit down, and watched my dick bounce forward, "It's important to assess everything... you know?"

When I stepped out of it, he pressed the crotch to his face and inhaled, looking up, "Yeah that's good solid fabric... but it looks like you got a job for me, there!" He laughed, "I could really use that bonus, boss!"

Keeping eye contact, he licked his lips and wrapped a hand around the base. At least four inches stood proud of his hand, and that was the focus. He swirled his tongue over the crown, tracing the ridge. Then his mouth enveloped the head and his lips locked tight around its girth, sensuously sliding down the shaft.

He sucked, slurped, and moaned into the rock-hard flesh, he yearned to satisfy. His head bobbed slowly... and sensuously, as he savored every inch with his lips... his tongue and mouth... every last inch.

I closed my eyes, threw my head back, moaning and pumping my hips, "Fuckkkk..Mar... Martyyyyy... yeah... yeah... yeah, that's it... mmmm... yeah!"

"Marty," I moaned, "Suck that... dick... mmmm... mmmm... yeah... yeah, suck me... fuckkkkkkk!" When I held his head and started fucking his mouth, he shoved his other hand into his suit, stroking that big-ass erection.

He pulled off, stroked the spit-covered shaft and tipped his head, to suck each of my balls into his mouth. I just leaned back and looked up into the night sky, "Fuckkk... that... that's good... suck those balls... yer givin me what I need... what do you need? Yeah... yeah, keep going... you're gonna get a load... a big fuckin' load!"

"You know I want it all," he grinned. Then he nodded, "I wanna be fucked on my back with my legs on your shoulders... make me scream with that speedo bulge!"

"Dude, if you want screaming, we need to go inside... we'll have a crowd out here," I grinned, "and we need lube... forgot the lube."

He grinned and teased me, "Yeah, dude, what are you thinking? I can't take that thing without lube!" He laughed, "I'd be fuckin' sore for days!"

I grabbed my suit and the towels... and he got the wine and glasses. We went straight for the bedroom, and I was drizzling my dick with lube, but he jumped into bed, "Here let me?" I grinned, as he took my dick in his hand, and finished stroking it with lube.

He rolled over, shucked off his suit and threw his legs up, "I wanna be your pussy... I want you to shove that big dick... deep in my pussy!"

He was horny as fuck, and coating the muscle good, with his fingers. I dragged my dick up and down the crack, teasing him with grunts, thrusts and cock slaps.

Then, guiding the shaft with my fist, I started probing, and pushing, "Mmmm... I want it too... I want that that pussy!" That's when I pushed forward, halfway and stopped. "Fuckkkk... that's tight... so fuckin' tight... yeah... yeah... feels so fuckin' good!

He moaned, "Mmmm... fuckkkkk... fuck yeah... ahhhh... ahhhh... ready... gimme the whole thing... I want it all... that's it... yeah, that's it!"

I started with long, savoring strokes, and he nearly screamed. Covering his mouth with my hand, I looked for something to muffle him... and spotted the speedos on the floor.

It startled him when I pulled out, and he barely got the words out, "Yeah, I might need those," before I had them stuffed in his mouth.

Grabbing his ankles, I pushed his legs up to my shoulders, and pumped my dick back inside. I leaned in and worked his ass, just the same as before, but now the suit muffled things.

I pulled out slowly, until just the head was inside, letting him feel six or seven thick inches, before thrusting hard, back inside. I was grinding balls deep, shoving my pubes into his beautiful, muscled ass.

"Just relax, dude... take it... yeah... yeah... take that cock!"

I knew he'd do just about anything for more cock, and I wanted things to last... but I wanted to give him pleasure and started pumping his big dick. He watched me jack it, while I fucked him, but then he looked into my eyes, and pulled the speedos from his mouth, "Promise not to scream... too loud... Rob... ahhhh... ahhhh... yer the best... ahhhh... yeah... yeah, the best!"

I started grinning, "I think we got that in common then... but let me add, you got the best ass... tight... firm... a manly ass made for a man's cock... uhhhh... uhhhh... yeah, made for my cock!"

He kept it to hushed moans, "Oh my god... deep... fuck me deep... yeah... yeah... yeah... ahhhh... fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhh!"

At first, I went slow, with long, deep strokes, but then I felt him pushing back; I went faster, ramming deep with long strokes, pleasuring every inch of my greedy cock.

I was still stroking his cock... and that felt amazing, too... big, curved, and hovering over his navel, the shaft was throbbing and veiny to touch... just fuckin' beautiful!

I humped him, thrusting faster, then slower... going deeper, then shallow, but he kept the moans from becoming screams, "Ahhhh... ahhhh... mmmm... fuck... ohhhh fuck... don't stop... fuck me! Don't stop... fuuuuck meeee!"

When his cock exploded, it pulsed in my hand, and his ass squeezed tight around my dick. He sprayed over his abs, but I kept driving my dick into his belly, stretching and molding his insides. When he finished, it trickled from the tip, and over my fingers... that felt amazing, too.

Panting and covered with cum, he looked up, into my eyes, "Fuck me... keep fuckin' me... yeah... yeah... fuck me!"

Inhaling the musky aroma, I gripped his body with both hands and fucked; I watched his dick bob around... it was softening, but it was still long, thick and sumptuous. "I'm gettin'... gettin' close, too... your ass ready... ready for a load?"

The whole scene... everything pushed me to the brink, and after a flurry of pounding thrusts, I buried it, "Fuckkkkk... fuckkkkk... gonna cum... cum inside youuuuuuuuu!"

With my dick pulsing inside his gut, I filled him with a breeding load, "Yeah cumming... fuck... cumming inside you... ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah! Yeah... yeah, take it... take that load... take all... take all of it!"

Still as deep as it would go, I moaned, "Fuckkkkk... that was fucking hot... think it's still trickling inside there... fuckkkkkk!"

He had a freshly fucked grin, and pulled me closer, "It can trickle all night in there."

When I did pull out, he was still grinning, "Looks like I got the bonus, again... and I certainly got a reason to call you my big boss." He reached down and held it in his hand, "Put it back in... it's part of the bonus!"

I guided the shaft back to its mark... and he spread his legs, again, moaning, "Mmmm... that's just more bonusssss!"