Marvel Nights - Spider-Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't toy with me! You're going to get your revenge on Spider-Man by fucking his wife senseless! That's how you're going to hurt him this time, by breaking his heart!"

"Yessss" the creature looming over me hissed. "Yesss, break his heart...like he broke ours..."

She-Venom reach out, her sharp fingernail digging into my designer jeans, shredding the denim as her finger slowly rose from my knee to the crotch.

"Broke our heartsss...left us for you. What's so special about you? Let's find out..."

*********

SPIDER-MAN

My fingertips clinging to to side of the ivy league wall, I gently tap on the glass again. I was well acquainted with Empire Statue University, I had been in and out of the place plenty of times and knew all the best spots to sneak in and out.

I'm bracing myself for the inevitable pain. It had been years since I lost Gwen, but it still hurts every time I see her, or one of her clones, or one of her alternate dimension counterparts. We met in college studying the same major. We became sweethearts, but shortly after she was killed by the Green Goblin. Its hard to compare my relationships with Gwen and MJ; I'm pretty sure that I love MJ more now than I ever loved Gwen, and we really know each other better as human beings; at the same time, I put Gwen on a pedestal and her memory often hangs over our marriage like a guillotine.

In the House of M event, Scarlet Witch had a breakdown. In her moment of insanity, she altered reality, giving the assembled Avengers and X-Men our heart's desires. The main thing she did was change it so that mutants were the majority population rather than an oppressed minority. Wolverine got his memories back. Captain America was never frozen in ice back in World War II, so he retired as an aged veteran. And me? Gwen was alive, which means I married her instead of MJ. It hurts my brain, and my heart, to think about all that.

I try to brush all of that aside as Gwen opens the window. Its just like the first time I saw her. Her pretty face, her blonde hair held back with a black headband, her icy, piercing blue eyes that made everybody think she was too haughty to approach. Her hair is shorter than in my memory, cut into a punk rock sidebob. She's got an eyebrow ring, which my original Gwen would never have.

This version of Gwen starting college like my Gwen was when we first met. I guess the timeline that she comes from is out of synch, only a few years behind the one I inhabit. Seems like a lot, but in terms of cosmology it really isn't.

In her universe, Earth-65, Gwen was the one who got bit by the radioactive spider that gave me my powers. She became the Spider-Woman of her world, but there are so many chicks calling themselves Spider-Woman these days that I just call her Spider-Gwen, and when she found out that she was dead in pretty much every universe but her own she took it personal and changed her codename to Ghost Spider (I still like Spider-Gwen better). She immigrated here temporarily after her secret identity was outed back home and she was arrested for vigilantism. I want to make damn sure she finishes college this time.

In her world, I was just as much of a nerdy loser, maybe even more so. It sucks being bullied and tormented like that, and that other me didn't have the outlet of being Spider-Man to help deal with it all. I basically became the mad scientist equivalent of an incel school shooter, one of my own supervillains. Gwen didn't realize that the giant lizard rampaging through the school was me, and accidently killed me. Everybody blames her for my death.

She does too. She probably has the same kind of trauma and hang ups that I do. I can kind of see it in her eyes as she stares at me.

"Hey Gwendy," I say quietly.

"Hey Pete." she says, her voice equally strained as mine.

"Sorry to bother you. I was just hoping to borrow some webs. Then I can skedaddle"

"You don't bother me, Peter."

"You know what I mean..."

She rolled her eyes. "Look, yeah, its weird that you're Peter...but you're not the real Peter any more than the stupid pig is. You're some old guy in a Spidey suit. And I'm not your Gwen."

"Some old guy?" I asked after a minute, rolling up my mask to give her the stink eye.

"Well, older than my Peter. Look at you, all muscles and shit. You don't even wear glasses. And look at me. Your Gwen was a stuck up preppy bitch, I'm a punk rock princess."

I laughed at that. It felt good to laugh right now. "I guess you are."

"You were in love with me...her...right?"

"Yeah," I said wistfully. "Is that not how it was...with you?"

She sat down on her bed, head in her hands. "I guess you had a major crush on me. You and Harry both did. And I don't think you ever even met Mary Jane."

I sat down on the bed next to her, my arm around her shoulders. "That's almost too crazy to think about... I guess the pig helps put everything in context."

We sat there for a while, both of us lost in thought. I honestly wasn't expecting it when she turned and planted a kiss on me.

*********

MARY JANE

I was laying on the counter top with my legs spread eagle. The black suit could simulate webbing with splats of symbiote goo, so my arms were tied above my head. Felicia's had ripped my clothes to shreds with her fingernails and teeth. One of my exposed breasts had her long prehensile tongue curling around it, squeezing and coating my titty in her drool as the tip teased my hard pink little nipple.

One of Felicia's hands was gripping my neck possessively. Not choking, exactly, but holding on pretty firm. Her other hand was morphed into five long tentacles that were snaking around my body, holding my ankles wide apart over her shoulder, rubbing along my smooth pale freckled thighs. They were sliding deep in my pussy, my ass, and down my throat - stimulating every orifice.

She had morphed the tips of these tentacles into phallic knobs, and apparently they were giving her sensory feedback. She was moaning almost as loud as I was with every deep thrust inside me.

"Look at us, Mary Jane!" her layered voiced growled. Holding my hair wrapped around her first, she angled my head to look down between her legs.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!!" I gasped as I saw a huge slab of pitch black muscle sliding out of her vagina, and the tentacle solidified into massive erect penis. The thick shaft flopped onto my flat tummy. "What the fuck? What the fuck?"

As she rubbed this new cock against my skin she groaned. "Ohhh this is what it feels like? To have a cock?" She started slowly sliding her fist up and down the shaft. "Mmmm fuck. All those times Peter had sex in the suit." The big bulbous head pressed against my labia. "You're so soft, MJ..." she moaned. I screamed in pleasure as she popped in in.

"Fuckkkkk!" Felicia closed her eyes and held it there inside me for a few second. When she looked deep into my eyes, I could see that the symbiote had relaxed its control. It was pulsating and twitching, and I realized that the black suit itself was having an orgasm. Her hand slid down my chest, caressing my big boobs. "Oh my god Mary Jane, its so fucking good..." she whimpered. "This ginger pussy is so tight..."

"Felicia!!" I said with gritted teeth, my tight ginger pussy stretched around the thick ebony rod. "This is your chance to take control! You can stop it!"

Felicia smiled and pressed her lips to mine. As she kissed me, she murmured against my lips: "I don't want to stop, Red." And her long tongue filled my mouth.

*******

SPIDER-MAN

Oh man, I need to stop. This was wrong. I'm a grown ass man, happily married, sneaking into a girls' dormitory in skintight spandex, making out with the doppelganger of my college girlfriend.

So, so not cool.

Gwen was straddling me, her ass rubbing across my lap. My costume was skin tight and doing a bad job of hiding my newfound erection. Gwen happily took advantage, her hand quickly darting down the front of my tights.

Okay, she definitely wasn't the real Gwen. The real Gwen was way too 'demure' or whatever the non-sexist word for frigid is to do something like this.

I tugged her baggy sweater over her head, and she was only wearing panties underneath. Her body was lithe, athletic. Gwen was never as curvaceous as MJ or Felicia, but it was interesting to feel Spider-Gwen's toned muscles. She had the body of a dancer or a gymnast. Her bust was smaller, more petite, typical of a coed I guess. I gently ran my tongue over her nipples.

"You are so beautiful..." I whispered.

She pushes me down on the bed. Damn, forgot how strong she was. She lunges at my cock, quickly gobbling it up into her mouth. Yeah, definitely not demure.

I gently brush her blonde hair out of her eyes as she bobs her head up and down. I feel myself sliding over her tongue into the back of her throat. The feel of her warm wet throat contracting around the head of my cock is pure bliss.

After a few more swallows I gather her up in my own super strong arms and leaner her up against the wall. We both have stick-'em powers, not just on our hands and feet but on our backs too which means we can fuck on any surface. I carry her up the wall a few steps to make sure gravity is going to be my ally. Her thighs are wrapped around my waist, her arms encircle my neck. We're making out like crazy as I slide my cock up inside her.

I groan as her tight pussy squeezes down around me, enveloping me completely. I feel her tense up. I stop for a moment.

"Are you...is this going to be your first time?" I ask her softly, and she blushes and holds me, burying her face in my chest without answering.

"Its okay..." I whisper to he reassuringly, kissing her as I slowly change my pace. I bury my face in her neck, brushing my lips along her skin. "You're doing great."

I'm used to going slow with MJ and Felicia because they aren't as durable as I am. I enjoy the feel of tenderly making love to Gwen again.

Until she grabs the back of my hair. "I'm not a delicate little flower, Peter. I'm just as strong as you are. Fuck. Me. Now."

Right. Not Gwen. Spider-Gwen.

I start bucking my hips, her ass slams back into the wall, leaving a dent. As I bury myself deep inside her, she is squirming, her hips moving around in a little circle. "oh fuck" she sighs. "oh fuck".

"Nnngh. Fuck! Right there, Gwendy, right there."

********

MARY JANE

"Unghhhh...Fuck, MJ!" Felicia groans, impaling me with her massive symbiote cock. "Juicy fucking bitch..."

She's turned me over, mounting me me from behind. She's holding my arms stretched behind me. The clap of her thighs against my bubble but sending a shockwave through me, both of our titties bouncing like crazy.

She-Venom's becoming more bestial, the sex getting harder and more degrading. The Venom suit was making her more aggressive. Her tentacles are still enveloping me. Her long pointy tongue is lolling out of her mouth, snaking down to plunge deep into my ass. The big cock isn't stiff, either. Its worming its way up inside me, writhing back and forth, pulsing and shifting.

My body shudders as I orgasm again and again for the hundredth time. I'm losing my train of thought. My pussy juice is gushing, and She-Venom's big cock is making nasty wet noises as it slides in and out, in and out.

Peter should have been here hours ago. What's taking so long??

Felicia tenses up, ramming deep into me. I feel her cum, the symbiote simulating a big load of semen spurting into me, swirling around.

"This ginger pussy is so good..." she gasps. "Give us more! More more more more!"

She gives me a pounding, the steady thud of skin slapping skin punctuating every word.

Ropes of thick black symbiote tendrils spurt over my body again. Coating me, glazing me in the slime.

"Getting tired, little human slut?" Felicia asks. "That's okay. We can switch. We can both be Venom."

I feel the cold ooze washing over me, filling my ass, my pussy. We try to scream but the Other begins filling our mouth.

**********

SPIDER-MAN

I'm on the ceiling, Gwen is riding me reverse cowgirl. I'm giving her sexy petite ass a smack as she twerks her hips up and down.

My hands slide up her thighs and I get a firm grip on her waist. I drive my hips hard against her. She arches her back with a silent scream as the orgasm washes over her.

My ass cheeks clench and I unload a thick glob deep into her pussy. Im groaning her name. The two of us release our hold on the ceiling, falling down onto her bed with a crash.

We're tangled up with each other, laughing and gasping for air. She cuddles up to me, and I hold her in my arms again.

"It doesn't have to be a one time thing..." she say as I watch her chest move up and down. "Your wife doesn't have to know..."

"I love my wife too much to not tell her. She is...forgiving of trysts like these."

"Really?"

"Yes. We've been through too many love triangles. Better to just let it happen sometimes."

"Wow. Spider-Polyamory."

I laugh. "I prefer Spider-Swingers. Get it?...Get it?"

She slaps my shoulder "I get it you dork!"

Her lips are soft as she kisses me. "You're not the Peter I know. But thats okay."

"Yeah. Its not exactly closure...but it helps a little bit."

She hands me a couple web cartridges. "The Wasp made these for me, but it should be a similar enough design for you to use."

I look at the webshooters and remember why I stopped by. "Oh. Crap. I gotta go."

*****************

MARY JANE

We are Venom. And we are cumming.

We love the taste of Felicia's pussy. Such a sweet musk. Our tongue curls around inside her, rooting out her G spot. We feel her body shuddering, trembling. We've never felt ecstasy like this.

We give her sexy ass a swat. Spanking her, disciplining her. She is a bad girl and we are the master. What a naughty little thief, trying to steal Peter away from us. We are going to fuck her mercilessly for it.

The power is such a rush. We are no longer weak and helpless. Our cock is big and strong and stretching Felicia's tight little asshole. It gives us a thrill. We have all of Peter's memories of us, and it feels good to know he really and truly loves us. We have his memories of fucking us, and we're using it to simulate the feeling of our own cock.

A couple hard smacks sends Felicia's boobs bouncing and jiggling all over the place. We laugh as we keep pounding her. That's right, little pussy cat. Moan for us. Moan like a whore.

Each tendril we send deep into another orifice has the same nerve endings as our penis, and we have one sliding in and out of our own pussy too. All of it is stimulating our brain. We're addicted to cumming now. We never want to stop. We're going to fuck, and cum, and fuck and cum.

And when Peter gets here, we'll share our new power with him. And we will all be Venom.

12