Marvel Nights - Spider-Man Ch. 03

Story Info
MJ converts Peter into Spider-Venom.
2.5k words
4.63
9.5k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/02/2020
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is part 3 of a series.

*******

SPIDER-MAN

As I follow Johnny back to Reed's lab, I think back on the first time I came up here. I have a lot of fond memories of the Baxter Building, but that one always makes me chuckle.

I was hurting for money and my reputation was in tatters. I decided to join the FF as a way to remedy both problems. My bright idea was to break into Reed's top secret laboratory as a way to showcase my abilities. That caused an obvious misunderstanding with the Fantastic Four, but Reed kept a level head and put a stop to the fight. When I told him I was looking for a job, Reed explained that any profits from his patents went back into scientific research, so I wouldn't be getting a paycheck.

That was the first time I met the Human Torch. Since then, we had teamed up against villains, competed in aerial races around the Statue of Liberty, built the Spider-Mobile, and I even let him stay in my spare room for a while (FYI, Johnny is a terrible roommate).

The FF were also the first people I turned to for help with Venom. We were together on Battleworld when I found it. I thought it was just some advanced piece of nanotechnology that the alien civilization used to repair their clothing. It wasn't until long after I brought the thing back to Earth that Reed and I discovered it to be a living organism that had latched onto me. After removing the suit, I was left in my underwear and had to make do with an ill-fitting FF uniform. Thanks to that classic Parker luck I had to swing home with a paper bag on my head and a "Kick-Me!" sign slapped on my back courtesy of Johnny. Let that be the one and only appearance of the Bombastic Bag-Man.

"You DO know, Web-Head, that we all know what you look like, right?" Johnny Storm asks with an elbow to my ribs. "You don't need to wear that creepy bug-eyed mask in here!" He reaches up to pull it off my face.

I swat his hand away "You never know when SHIELD or the Avengers might casually stroll in. I'm protective of my secret identity."

Johnny was really quiet for a minute. Weird, he wasn't a broody sort of superhero. I wondered if he caught on that his sister and I had been boinking in the kitchen just a few minutes ago.

"Hey man, thanks for trusting us with that. I know it means a lot. You're like a member of the family."

Oh, how the guilt tugs at your heartstrings.

Mr. Fantastic was waiting for us, seemingly oblivious to having walked in on my tryst with Mrs. Fantastic. I have to admit, its super weird standing next to a guy when you just slept with his wife. I studied Reed a little more closely; I hadn't seen him in a while, and I wasn't really looking at him too much when he walked in on an invisible coitus uninterruptus.

Reed spent so much time working that he pretty much stopped wasting time to shave. The full salt and pepper beard had taken some getting used to, and the grey streaks at his temples now extended around his ears. Reed was a celebrity scientist that I looked up to when I was in high school. I guess Rob Zombie puts it best: Are we getting ugly or are we getting old?

"So, how are things with Susan?" I ask super nonchalantly. Damn motor mouth.

"Hmm? Oh, she's doing well." Reed didn't even look up from the gadget he was fiddling with. I recognized it as the makeshift sonic wave emitter we cobbled together all those years ago to remove the symbiote after it tried to bond to me permanently.

Reed's brain just doesn't work like everybody else. Even before becoming "Mr. Fantastic", he was a genius beyond Iron Man, Ant Man, or Beast. Now? His stretchy powers didn't just stop with contorting his body like rubber; the dude could expand regions of his brain, giving him levels of intellect and consciousness beyond normal human dimensions. As Johnny and I watched, his fingers expanded and stretched to to dexterously reconfigure the bulky sonic wave emitter into a sleek and portable sonic blaster.

I was in awe. In just a few seconds, Reed had crafted a cutting edge wonder of modern science. As I looked around the laboratory, couldn't help but notice all the magnificent and wonderful inventions that we had worked on together. The awe...it faded away, became something more bitter.

Reed noticed my silence. He glanced up at me frowning. "Is something wrong?"

I paused, looking around the lab. "Reed, we've worked on so many projects that never went public. Studied alien technology. Any one of these devices could change the world for the better. A mind like yours could solve thousands of humanity's problems in a day. And its all just sitting here collecting dust."

Reed sighed, and set the sonic gun back on the table. "Peter, do you think I don't know that? That I haven't had this discussion before?" He motioned to Johnny, who just shrugged.

"I think you know it on an intellectual level. I think that you've weighed all the factors and decided that its better to bring a horse to water or teach a man to fish or whatever the best metaphor is. I also think that you have difficulty matching up the raw numbers to the real people out there suffering."

A bitter smile crossed Reed's face. "Suffering, Peter. You hit the proverbial nail. The introduction of this technology...it would cause a global upheaval. Entire industries rendered obsolete in a day, with tens of millions of families at stake. We would create massive inequality just with the consumer aspect of it all. And of course, when the military applications are discovered, will you be able to stomach it?" He reached out to place his hands on my shoulders. "We need to be careful or we could end up ruling the world."

"Then what's the freaking point?" I asked, more heated than I expected. I was angry, at Reed's arrogance, at his detachment. All of a sudden, my guilt and shame about the affair kind of...eased up. Reed didn't deserve a woman like Susan. "The human race isn't just another experiment that needs a control test, Reed! We're not barred from interfering with normal people!"

"But Peter...we are. We have experienced firsthand the sort of disaster that can come from introducing advanced technology to a more primitive society. The age of exploration and colonization included a great deal of war, exploitation, forced assimilation, and even genocide. The people outside this building...they have the right to a normal cultural evolution."

I shook my head and disbelief. "So you get to decide when they're advanced enough? And until then, you'll let them live in Hell because it is their "natural development"?" I grabbed a table of delicate looking instruments and flipped it over.

"Whoah, Spidey, chill!" Johnny was between us, frantically trying to calm the flames for once.

"We have the power to help people, Reed! That means its our responsibility to help them!"

"Noblesse oblige," he said simply.

"What?" I asked, confused as to why he had switched languages on me.

"That silly proverb your uncle told you as a kid that has taken over your life. It originates in the French Revolution. He probably heard it from Winston Churchill. its an older concept, of course; 'To whomever much is given, of him will much be required; and to whom much was entrusted, of him more will be asked.' Again, Peter, you're not telling me anything I don't already know." he added dismissively.

I stared at him silently for a moment. Then I punched him in the face as hard as I could. My arm sunk elbow deep into his rubber flesh as his head and neck warped. The shockwave rippled throughout his body.

Johnny grabbed my shoulders, pulling me off his brother in law. Johnny didn't have the proportionate strength of a spider like me, but I let him think he was helping. In reality, Reed was indestructible. The punch was just to make me feel better. Nobody disses Uncle Ben like that.

********

BLACK CAT

I was anxious when my Spider got back home. After all, it was Mr. Fantastic who removed the black suit the first time around, and no doubt the two of them had been working on some device to track it down. It had been a risky gamble to detach a small piece of the symbiote and slip it into Spider's tights. He could have caught on to it trying to influence him, or it could have set off an alarm at the Baxter Building. But I could still sense the piece of the Other on him.

It was an interesting trick, splitting the symbiote and sharing it between us. Mary Jane and I could sense each other through walls, we could feel each other's emotional state, and even catch a few strong thoughts. We aren't scientists like Spider, so I don't know how this hive mind thing works.

Spider changed into his normal Peter Parker clothes. He was laying on his stomach, and Mary Jane was straddling his back, massaging his shoulders. While he was busy, I went and retrieved the symbiote piece that had been riding around with him all day. As I absorbed it back into my body, I could see a little of what happened.

Mmm. Spider got a little naughty with Susan Storm. I enjoyed the residual emotional echoes of that encounter, experiencing the memories as my own. As I did that, I saw that the Invisible Woman was exposed to the symbiote!

"Excellent" Mary Jane's voice whispers in the back of my mind, a powerful irresistible voice that made me want to crawl to her on my hands and knees and bury my face into her sex. MJ had taken to being She-Venom like a fish to water; it enhanced her liberated personality as well as her libido, and made her take charge of her marriage. She simply informed Peter that I was moving in and becoming part of their relationship, and when he was gone playing superhero the two of us had been engaging in femdom with MJ as the mistress.

As I walked back into the living room, I could see that the sensual massage had turned erotic. Peter was on his back now, with MJ riding him, her palms flat on his chest. The sight of her rolling her hips, grinding down onto her husband's stiff erection, was so hot. And Spider looked so delectable, his firm muscles tensing up as he gripped MJ's hips, meeting her thrusts with his own rhythm.

I slid my arms around MJ's torso, my big melons smooshing against her back. I bury my face in the back of her neck, inhaling her scent. My fingers pinch and tug her hard pink nipples. As she turns her head to kiss me, I send a mental command to the symbiote to fully return to her. The thick glob of black biomass slithers down her throat, bonding with her.

MJ arches her back, closing her eyes as she mentally becomes She-Venom. When she opens them again, I see that they've become solid orbs of darkness. She grabs Peter's hands and pins them to the floor. Her hips start pumping like crazy, slamming down on his cock. No doubt her pussy is now squeezing and quivering like crazy as the symbiote molds her body. Spider is oblivious. He just groans "Fuck yeah, baby!"

Peter is lost in rapture, burying himself to the hilt inside his loving wife as Mary Jane uses the black suit's nifty shapeshifting abilities to completely swallow his cock. A slimy pink tendril slips out of her pussy, the venomous tongue coiling around Peter's cock and soaking it in MJ's narcotic pussy juice. I watch as Spider trembles in ecstasy. Mary Jane keeps riding him like crazy, and I watch as the pussy juice coating Spider's big cock is now a dark film of symbiote goo stimulating Peter's dick.

"Unnnngh!" I smile at I listen to the long drawn out moan that MJ pulls from Spider as he orgasms. MJ is laying across him, her big titties rubbing across his chest.

"Shhhh, Peter," MJ tenderly kisses him. Her skin ripples and becomes mottled, shifting into the dark Venom suit. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth, stretching and contorting as it slides past Spider-Man's lips. He's starting to thrust up into her again.

A mass of tentacles erupt from She-Venom's back, ensnaring me. I gasp in surprise as they loop around my arms and legs, carrying me over to them like a marionette. Some of the tendrils snake up my thighs and I cry out as a group of them all plunge into my pussy at once. A few are alternating thrusting in and out while another one is going in a twisting motion.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" I gasp. My arms and legs are held outstretched by the organic bonds. I give a couple little gasps as the writhing wriggling appendages stuff me full, the sensations driving me into a long orgasm that rocks my body.

"See, pussy cat, sometimes dreams do come true!" She-Venom's distorted voice echoes in my mind. "Take it, slut. Fucking take it."

Peter places his hand on one of MJ's big breasts, squeezing it, her nipple pushing into his palm. The inky black ooze spreads over her breasts, small tendrils reaching out to latch onto his skin. He looks up at her and realizes what is happening.

Spider-Man starts to struggle, I watch as he even draws back a fist to punch Venom off of him, but the symbiote peels back to reveal Mary Jane's beautiful face. That moment's hesitation gives MJ the chance to spit a load of black webbing that pins his wrists to the floor. She laughs as she bounces her ass up and down, riding him harder and faster.

Peter is laying in a puddle of black symbiote slime. Strands of pitch black webbing tangle in his hair, the tendrils latching onto his skin. They grow, expanding across his face and chest, coating him in the black suit. His breathing becomes more ragged, and I hear the low growls rumbling in his chest.

Our empathic link with MJ through the symbiote has a new presence. We feel Peter's mind rubbing against our own, his thoughts and feelings opening up to the symbiote hivemind that's possessing him. Through Peter's thoughts we can feel Mary Jane's pussy. So warm! So moist! We feel it as the walls of her pussy spasm and quiver. Mmmmm, that's a good slut.

"That's right..." Spider-Venom growls, though whether he is speaking out loud or mentally isn't clear. "Both of you are going to be such good sluts for us."

Our body trembles as we start squirting like crazy.