Marvin's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden emotion caught me by surprise, and I had to catch my breath. "The sight of your body in such detail reawakened memories and feelings that I had pushed away when she was in the final stages of her illness and that I certainly have not felt since she died. As long as we're in full disclosure, I'll say that when I got to bed that night, I thought of you and I thought of her, and I masturbated for the first time in a few years. And for that, I am grateful."

This time, she did seem somewhat restrained and abashed. I reached out and took her hand. "Yes, I feel strange spying on you, even though you asked me to, and it feels really strange to talk to you so openly about your body, but it's helping me step out of my grief and isolation. And for that, I'm grateful."

We shifted to talking about the yard, her children, and other more mundane topics, and I think we both relaxed. As she left to go back into her house, she said, "You should take a look on Thursday afternoon. It should be interesting."

As the week wore on, I became involved in a major work project that required a lot of preparation. I was doing research early Thursday afternoon when I heard the whine of a leaf blower and the rumble of a large lawn mower. A team of landscapers was working in their yard. I glanced over at the window and saw that Megan was seated naked in the chair, her legs spread wide.

The blinds were drawn, but they were old-style wooden venetian blinds, with wide slats and wide gaps between them. From my higher vantage point, I could see slices of her body between the slats. From the ground level, though, I suspected that the crew would have a clear view.

I got my binoculars and took a closer look. She was masked and wearing her SLAVE necklace, as before, and it seemed pretty clear that the window was open. A slight breeze caused some movement of the blinds. Through one of the gaps, I could see enough of her mouth to conclude that she was nervous, but otherwise, she stayed in position, on display for anybody who might pay attention.

I took a look at the crew of three men, who seemed very focused on their work. The one riding the large mower was clearly paying attention to where he was going. The one with the back-mounted leaf blower did not move as rapidly and might occasionally be looking at the window; it was hard to tell. At one point, he and the third man, carrying a weed whacker, talked to each other, possibly in conference and possibly with reference to the window. At one point, the leaf-blower walked right in front of the window, seemingly to do his job. He may have glanced that way, but he definitely was blowing leaves away from the house. I could see Megan well enough to notice that she had flinched when he passed by.

After 15 to 20 minutes, I noticed movement in the window and brought up the binoculars. Greg had come in and was helping her out of the chair. He was naked with a very definite erection. He moved the chair away from the window and led her a few feet back, not right at the window, but close enough to be seen. She got down on her knees, put her hands behind her back, and opened her mouth to receive his cock. She closed her lips around it and began sliding up and down, giving him a blowjob in full view of the landscape crew if they were watching.

I had no idea what was happening with the crew. I couldn't take my eyes off the two of them. She had wrapped her lips over her teeth as she ran her mouth up and down his cock, which seemed pretty thick. I couldn't hear anything, obviously, but the occasional shake of her head suggested she gagged on him from time to time, and there was a steady flow of drool from her mouth. She pulled back once for air and immediately leaned back down to take him back in, searching like a little bird for the worm. A few minutes later, he pulled out of her and started stroking his cock. She waited expectantly, licking him once when he slapped his cock against her lips, then squeezing her breasts when he began to shoot his load onto her. It was a big load, and he drenched her. When the final streams of cum had shot out of him, she leaned forward to lick the last few drops.

I dropped the binoculars and fell back on the couch across the room. I wasn't waiting. I had my pants off before I got there and was stroking myself before I lay down. I came in no time flat and knew, as I drifted off, that I would have to change clothes before the end of the day.

Saturday morning, I was working in the yard again when she and the family came out to play. After getting the children set up, Megan came over my way and greeted me with a genial "Hi!" She got straight to the point. "Did you spy on me on Thursday?" she asked with a laugh.

"I did."

"What did you think?" The level of excitement in her voice was palpable.

"That was quite adventurous, to be so clearly exposed with so many people close by. The blinds cut into my view of things a little, but I knew what I was looking at."

"Could you see whether the crew was looking in at all?"

"It was hard to tell. I could see that some of them glanced your way from time to time, but most of the time they seemed to concentrate on their work. I saw you flinch once when one came close by the window."

"Yeah, I could feel him walking by, almost as though a breeze came through the window."

"He didn't stop and stare, and I don't think any of them did. There were a couple of conversations with vague gestures toward the window, but they kept working."

"What about when Greg came in? Did you see that?"

"I did, but I can't tell you anything about the crew, because I got the binoculars and watched you in detail."

She got a curious look on her face, a cross between surprise and pleasure. "How was it?"

"As a blowjob, it was terrific. As a voyeuristic experience, it was unparalleled. As soon as he came all over you, I stumbled over to the couch across the room and jerked off. I came in record time. I had to change my clothes afterward."

I think I may have caught her a bit off guard by being so blunt, yet she seemed quite pleased. Then she asked, "So you didn't see us after that?"

I was having too much fun with this conversation to take it too seriously. "You mean there's more?" I tried to sound incredulous, but I had an idea of what might have happened. She actually did look a little flustered when she told me that, after the blowjob, she had lain down on the floor, and he had eaten her out. "That was really amazing," she said breathlessly.

Her son Brian began calling to her from across the yard, so she had to go check on him. I went back to my yard work and heard Greg calling "Hi" a few minutes later. "Has Megan been pestering you with questions?" he asked when I stood up.

"No, she seems very excited about what the two of you are doing."

"That's the truth," he said somewhat distantly. "Did you catch our act on Thursday?"

"I did. I couldn't say much about the landscape crew, how much they may have noticed. Sometimes they seemed to take glances, other times, they just seemed to be engaged in their work." I was not sure how much he wanted to hear, so I let him guide the conversation.

"Did you see my part, when I came in?"

"I did, and I think I disappointed Megan somewhat because I paid no attention to the crew. I stayed focused on you guys."

He seemed to be processing the information that I had been watching his blowjob closely and did not seem to know what to say. He looked over toward his wife with the children, then, in a quiet voice, said, "She's really grabbed hold of this submissive streak, and I'm not sure how far I'm into it with her. In a way, the sub is becoming dominant to her dom." He chuckled. "I thought it would be fun when she first brought it up, and it has been, trust me. I . . . " He looked at me and decided against the particulars. "It is fun, but I'm having trouble keeping up."

Megan waved to us and called out for Greg. I watched him head over, tousle his son's hair, and talk to Megan. They looked like any couple dealing with children and their own changes as the marriage and parenthood took them into areas they had not thought about, with further confusion from new urges that one or the other of them might feel. That happened to Trudy and me, and I'm sure it happens to all couples. We managed in our way, sometimes with more success than others, and I hoped Greg and Megan would do the same.

I WAS OUT OF THE HOUSE a lot over the next two weeks, dealing with the court aspects of the project I was working on. Part-time turned into full-time, and I was usually pretty whipped when I got home. I had work on the weekends, so I did not have much chance to spy. The few times I did look, nothing seemed to be happening.

I got some respite on the second Saturday of June. My part in the case was over, and I was in the yard trying to figure out my next step. "You've been away?" Megan called out to me from across the fence.

I told her about the case. "It's over now, at least for the time being, so I can relax, go back to being lazy and still get paid for it. But how have you been doing? I haven't seen you around much."

Her eyes lit up. "We've moved outside. We started trying out various things on trails in the area. We haven't been caught, though a few times joggers have come close."

"What sort of things?"

"One time, I cuffed myself to a tree naked for five minutes. Greg was close by in case anything happened, and I was pretty deep in the bushes, so the worst thing that happened were the bugs that kept landing on me. I'm not good with bugs," she laughed. "This other time, Greg had me drive to a remote parking lot, toss my keys away, lock my clothes in the car, and stand next to it naked for five minutes. He had set up the camera and left. When the time was up, I had to go around the car to get the keys, and some guy happened by just at the time. He was surprised, but seemed cool with everything when I told him I was making a video. That was a rush."

"Sounds like you're getting what you want."

"Yeah, but I think Greg is losing interest, or maybe I'm just getting more obsessed with it than he is. I don't know what's going to happen if he gets tired and doesn't want to tell me what to do any more."

"Can't you do these things on your own?"

"It's not the same being a sub if you don't have a dom to give you instructions." I could not counter the logic of that, so I kept silent. "Besides, he doesn't want me to go out on my own, even just for some dare jaunts."

"I'm sure he's concerned for your safety."

"I know, but I get frustrated. I mean, he's off on a business trip, and the children are off with my parents, so it would be a great chance to go out somewhere, but . . . " She left off in frustration.

"Where do you want to go? I could . . . " Then I caught myself, when I realized she wanted to go somewhere naked. I tried to back-pedal, but she grabbed my hand.

"Would you?" Her eyes were wide with excitement, and her grip was fierce. I was stammering with a rising sense of alarm at what I had stepped into. "It would mean so much to me," she said pleadingly. "You've already seen me naked, and Greg trusts you. It'll be fine."

Her eyes were a deep brown, and they were fixed on me, a sense of pleading and desire mixed in with the excitement. I felt my throat tightening and my resolve weakening, even as I thought the phrase "it'll be fine" was usually a bad signal in mediocre TV movies. But I nodded anyway, and she threw her arms around me.

"There's this path out toward Broadneck, not the main one, it's usually empty by now, and we could get a good start."

I had not realized that she wanted to head out right away, but I knew resistance was useless. She drove us out to the far end of the county park, away from the playgrounds and the boat ramp and the bicycle rental station. She parked in a seemingly unused lot, walked around to the trunk of her car, popped it open, and started to unbutton her shirt.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as she tossed the shirt in the trunk and undid her bra.

"Do you want to join me?" She tossed the bra into the trunk and rubbed her breasts to loosen them from their confinement. She started to unbuckle her shorts.

"You mean, get naked too?" I felt like I was stating the obvious as a way of delaying the inevitable. She struggled a little to pull the shorts over her sneakers and said, "Yes."

"Are you sure?" She tossed the shorts into the trunk and stood there in nothing but her white bikini panties with a rose pattern over them.

"Yes, I am." She stood there with her hands on her hips, both in defiance and ready to slide the panties down. In that split second, there was an argument going on inside my head: my mother looking shocked and offended, my 14-year-old self urging me on, my 50-year-old self telling me my 71-year-old self should be embarrassed, and Trudy looking at me with her understanding smile, urging me to let go. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it into the trunk.

Megan gave me a big smile and slid the panties down her legs. I felt awkward and embarrassed at how long it took me to get my pants and briefs off. I had to take my sneakers off first, then put them back on, and all while this young, attractive, naked woman was standing there patiently, smiling at me. When I did get my shoes back on, I felt even more embarrassed, not just because I was a naked old man, twice her age, but because I thought my Argyll socks looked stupid without clothes.

As I followed her down the trail, transfixed by her cute round ass, I thought that anybody coming upon us would be delighted at the sight of the naked woman and offended or outraged at the horny old goat following her. That, or they would fall to the ground laughing.

She kept up a decent pace, fast enough to give me a workout, yet not so hard to wear me out. I'm in reasonable shape, occasionally walking and riding a bike. She is obviously a jogger and used to more speed than she was putting on here. She still seemed to be having a good time, based on the occasional looks she threw back over her shoulder.

At one point, she held up a hand and stepped off to the side of the path. I heard a car approach, then pull away. She had a hand on my arm, and I felt the warmth of her naked body next to mine. My cock was stirring. It had been a while since I had had a hard-on, but there was life in the old boy yet.

We stood there silently for a few seconds, ready to jump into the bushes if necessary, till she said, "All clear," and headed back onto the path.

We walked another five minutes or so till we came to a spot in the path where it seemed to disappear into the undergrowth. "You can actually see the more popular path through the trees there, so this is about as far as I go. That's the tree where I cuffed myself for five minutes. I really don't see how the jogger could have missed me."

We headed back, starting out side by side, and I enjoyed the delightful bounce of her breasts. "Do you like my tiny boobs?" she asked at one point and giggled. Then she took a little burst of speed and called back over her shoulder, "What about my fat little ass?" She gave a delightful laugh and ran for a bit, then slowed down. "What part of me do you like best?" she asked when I caught up with her, "now that you've had a chance to look me over."

"Depends what I'm looking at or where I am in relation to you," I said in an effort to avoid a minefield. "When I'm behind you as I've been for most of this walk, then your ass is primary. When I'm walking next to you, I have to try to not look at your breasts too much, in case I might trip. And if I'm looking at you from my office when your legs are spread, then your labia keep me from looking anywhere else."

She laughed. "I love showing off my fat little ass, so that's what you'll stick with for now." She dashed on ahead and was pulling on her panties when I got to the car after her. As we drove home, she asked me if I would be up for doing this again the next day, and I saw no reason to deny her. I did have some concerns about how her husband might react to all this, but I kept them in the back of my mind.

She had asked me to drive this time, and I wore jogging shorts and shoes with athletic socks. She had on tight shorts that left half of her butt cheeks exposed and a sports bra that did nothing to moderate the pokiness of her nipples. As we drove toward another remote park that she knew about, she told me that she had spoken to her husband last night about yesterday's adventure.

"He was happy you were glad to help and take me out on a walk," she said. "So you shouldn't worry about his being angry or jealous." I glanced sideways at her and wondered if she was not being a little glib about the complexities, but I realized I had to take her word for it.

She directed me to another isolated trail she knew about. We turned onto a dirt road and parked behind some trees. As we had done the day before, we popped the trunk, threw our clothes in as we undressed. This time, though, she put on a leather collar with a hook on it and handed me a chain leash. "Would you lead me on this walk?" She lifted her neck. "Hook it here," she said, pointing to the metal hook on the collar. "Please, daddy."

Her eyes were bright with pleading and excitement, and I felt my world shift as the words "please, daddy" penetrated my consciousness. In somewhat of a fog, I took the end of the leash and hooked it onto the collar. My arm brushed against the skin of her neck and shoulder, and I felt my cock stirring again.

Before we headed down the path, she had put on a pair of fur-lined cuffs on her wrists and clipped them to each other behind her back. "Ready for my walk, daddy," she said brightly, and we headed off.

At first, she let me guide her. Then, like an eager puppy, she would head off to the side of the road to inspect anything that moved. The first few times, I let her explore, then I got the idea that she wanted to resist and play, so I began pulling her back onto the road. She responded with delight and would walk next to me or just behind for a while, then head off again.

After close to a mile, we got to what seemed like the end of the road, and I started to turn around. She whimpered and pulled back. She seemed to be straining toward a field just beyond the trees. I pulled her closer. "Do you want to scamper for a while?" Her eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly, so I unhooked the chain, separated the cuffs, and said, "Go!"

She dashed through the trees and ran into the middle of the field. She looked in various directions, then ran in one or another, looking at something on the ground or in a tree or elsewhere. It was really a beautiful sight, a young woman running freely around, joyfully exploring the life around her. After several minutes, though, I was getting nervous and restless, so I called, "Come on, Megan, time to go. Let's head back." I even whistled as if she had been a dog. She resisted playfully, as a dog might, leaning back as though wanting me to come play. I kept calling to her, and she finally started running back to me in a playful zigzag. Just as she made one zig, her leg seemed to twist, her whole body flailed through the air, and she fell to the ground with a loud thump and a shriek of pain.

I jumped into the woods and ran to her. She was rolling on the ground, clutching her right leg, and crying out in pain. I sat down next to her and put my arms around her to give her some comfort. She pressed her head against my chest, still holding her leg and rocking, and sobbed against me. I rocked with her, humming quietly in an effort to calm her down. After a few minutes, her franticness subsided, and she was resting against me, sobbing quietly. "It hurts," she said plaintively. "It hurts, daddy. Help me."