Marvin's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head and her hips were like a unit, rocking up and down, as my fingers plunged deeper into her, stroking the front of her cunt, and my tongue danced nimbly over her clit. I felt her juices covering my fingers, my lips, my chin, as her whole body was reacting more and more intensely. Then suddenly she clenched. Her legs tightened over my ears, her cunt muscles seized my fingers, and her hand pushed down on me. For a second, we sat there, frozen, then suddenly everything released, and she was shaking and quivering and gasping and moaning in her second orgasm of the evening.

I kept my fingers inside her, but not moving. I let my mouth just rest on her pussy, as waves of orgasm shook her body with diminishing intensity. As the orgasm ended, I let my fingers slide out of her cunt, and I just lay there, waiting to follow her body's guidance.

Slowly, she relaxed, her legs slid off to the side, and she seemed to sink into the couch. I sat back on my heels and let her drift. The aroma of her cunt was all around us, and I took joy in watching her fleshy pussy lips twitch and sink back into place as her body returned to rest.

After a few minutes, my knees were starting to ache, so I stood up. I felt a little wobbly from kneeling, so I was taking my time and adjusting to the change. I felt her hand on my hip and turned to see that she was sitting up and reaching toward me. Her hand slid along till she cupped my balls, then lifted my cock into her mouth. The smells and tastes and feel of her body in the past minutes had stiffened me more than I would have expected, and now her soft, wet lips and tongue brought even more feeling into me. I could feel myself surging inside her mouth as she sucked and slid her tongue along the hardening shaft, awakening feelings I had long forgotten.

My breathing got shallower, my legs got wobbly, and soon I pulled back and grasped the base of my cock and started stroking. Looking up at me, her almond-shaped eyes reflected anticipation as I leaned forward to place the shaft onto her lip. Her eyes rolled back, and she clutched my legs. Three more strokes, my mind willing it along, and finally a burst of cum shot out of my cock and onto her tongue. I groaned and leaned forward as a second and then a third shot came out. She pushed my hand away, closed her warm lips down on my pulsing shaft, and greedily sucked the last few drops out of me.

Now it was my turn to collapse, turning to land on the couch next to her. As I fell back, she wrapped her arm across my chest and put her head on my shoulder. Together, we just lay there, letting our breaths settle to a normal pattern and our bodies relax.

After a few minutes, Megan sat up and said, "It's close to nine o'clock. I should go."

"Just a second," I said as I stood up. Even though my legs were still a little wobbly, I walked over to where we had put her bag of supplies and picked out the dog collar. She was standing when I got to the couch, and I slid the collar under her hair. I hooked the leash to it, then steered her over to the bag, where I picked up the cuffs. I wrapped them around each wrist and hooked them together behind her back. I put the handles of her bag into her hands behind her back. "Let's go," I said as I picked up the leash.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" She asked in surprise.

"Did I give you permission to talk?" I tried to look at her sternly, though not sure how well I was playing the part yet. She was surprised and looked as though she was about to laugh, then bowed her head.

"No, daddy. I'm sorry, daddy."

"That's my good slut," I said as I tugged her toward the rear door. I took her around the far side of the yard, since the other side had a stone walkway, and I was not ready to hurt her feet, not the first night out. On the spur of the moment, I led her out into the street and around the little circle that my house sat on, so any of our neighbors in the three other houses would have been able to see us walking naked if anybody had looked out. Then it was a stroll through two neighboring yards before we got to hers.

I led her to her rear door and took the bag from her hands. I stood behind her and reached my hands around to cover her tits. "When I get you a Daddy's Slut collar, who do these tits belong to?"

"You, daddy," she whispered. My cock and balls were pressing against her hands, still bound in the cuffs. I ran my hands down her stomach.

"And who owns this stomach?"

"You do, daddy."

I reached one hand between her legs and took hold of her pussy lips. "Whose pussy lips are these?"

"They belong to daddy."

I squeezed them tight, and she flinched. "And does daddy get to play with them and squeeze them and suck on them and do whatever he wants with them?" She was bending at the waist, twisting in reaction to my squeezing.

"Yes, daddy," she gasped.

I let her go and unhooked her cuffs. As she brought her hands around, I smacked her ass with my hands. She squeaked and jumped.

"And who gets to play with your fat little ass?"

"You do, daddy." She turned to look at me, and I bent down to give her a kiss. She put her arms around me and held me tight. "I'm all yours, daddy."

"We'll have a lot of fun," I promised. "Now get yourself home to get ready for your husband and children. I'll be in touch."

"Yes, daddy," she said with a smile. I turned around and walked back through the neighboring gardens to return to my house. Normally, I would have waited till she got inside safely, but I decided I had to learn some new behaviors in order to be the kind of daddy she wanted. She certainly deserved the best I could offer.