Marvin's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On impulse, I kissed her on the forehead as a way to calm her down, then shifted around to look at her foot. It did not seem broken or unnaturally twisted, nor was it bleeding, so those were positive signs. I still felt her shaking against me and heard her sobbing, so I knew it hurt. I knew it was up to me to figure out what to do, since we could not continue sitting naked in the middle of a field, a mile away from our car. At the same time, I became very aware of her naked body resting against mine. Up to that moment, I had been so worried about her pain that I had not had room to think of much else. Now our nudity was becoming very clear, as her breasts rested against my chest and her hip against mine.

"Megan, listen to me," I said quietly in an effort to calm her down and claim her attention. After a couple more sobs, she looked at me. "I can carry you briefly, but not all the way back to the car. First, I need to get you to a place that's not so out in the open, and second, you need to think about how I can get the car closer to here. Okay?"

She nodded tearfully, and I told her I would carry her back toward the trail while she thought. Trying very carefully not to jostle her injured foot, I shifted around to get one arm behind her back and the other under her knees. I lifted her a little, so I could get in the right position to lift with my legs, not with my back. She gasped a couple of times when her foot shifted, but for the most part, it went well, and I was able to carry her from the field, through the trees and down the trail just enough toward some sheltering bushes that would keep us hidden.

"You will be safe here while I go get the car," I said as I laid her down. "But I need your help to figure out how I can get close enough to be able to carry you to it. Any ideas?"

She held tight to my arm and looked pleadingly at me. "Don't leave me, daddy."

"I'm not going to leave you, Megan. I promise. It's just that I don't know the roads around here well enough to improvise. You've got to help me."

She took a breath to get control of herself. "There's a service road through there." She pointed over my shoulder. "I think, if you turn right off of the dirt trail onto the road, you'll see another right turn pretty soon. Drive along there, and you'll see a side road off of it in a little bit. That's the service road. But I don't know how far we are along the way. I don't know where to find this spot."

She was beginning to panic, so I held her hand. "We walked about a mile down the trail, so I'll use that as a gauge from the right turn. I promise, I'll come get you."

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me tight. I had my hands around her back, feeling the smooth, soft skin there. I felt her nipples firm against my chest. "Save me, daddy," she whispered. I kissed her forehead and headed down the trail, alternating jogging with walking fast. I was out of breath by the time I got to the car, but wasted no time getting the keys from under the tire, popping the trunk, and getting my shorts and shirt on. I looked at her clothes and decided they would be too difficult to put on her when she was in pain, so I decided to would give her my shirt and wrap her in an old blanket that had been in the trunk for longer than I cared to remember.

I found the service road as she had described and drove about a mile. It was nearly impossible to figure out where I was in relation to where we had been on the path, so I parked and walked into the woods. I tried to get my bearings, but not with much luck. I decided it would be wiser to take a risk rather than get too lost, so I called out her name. No response. I started walking back and forth through the woods, in the hope that I would get closer. I kept calling.

Finally, I heard something off to my right and somewhat behind me. I called again as I moved closer and got the same response, a distant "daddy, I'm here." After a few more tries, I was able to zero in on her and came to recognizable territory. I started jogging through the trees and brush and called out, "I'm coming."

I recognized the bushes finally and saw her lying where I had placed her. She was reaching out to me and grasped me very tightly when I got to her. She was quivering, sobbing a little, I think, and whispering, "I knew you'd come, daddy, I knew you'd come." I held her for a minute or so, then gave her my t-shirt. "This will provide you with some cover while I carry you. I didn't want to struggle with getting your tight shorts over your foot. Now, I'm fairly clear about where the car is from here, so I think I can get there without too much trouble. However, I may have to stop once or twice, just so I don't strain my back. There wasn't any traffic along the service road, so we should get there without being seen. Are you ready?"

She nodded and put her arm around my neck. We worked gently and slowly, so I could get her into a good position and, again, lift with my legs instead of my back. Once I was up, there were two main challenges, first, not to step into a hole and send us crashing down, and, second, not bang her foot against a tree or branch. I succeeded pretty well on the first point and not too badly on the second. Every now and then, a branch would tap her foot, and she would flinch and whimper quietly in my ear. But we kept going.

I had to pause twice and kneel down to take the strain off my back. Since I knew how to lift and carry properly, I could recover fairly quickly, and we kept moving. When we came out from the tree cover, we were about 500 feet away from the car. I had to quell the impulse to move faster, since that would increase the risk of falling. I got there soon enough and knelt down next to the passenger door. I had left the car unlocked, so told Megan to open the door, and we were able to get her inside and seated without too much pain.

She asked me to take her to my house, so I could help with caring for her. I offered her the blanket to cover up, but she turned it down. She leaned the seat back to try to rest, but every time the car hit a bump, even a small one, she would flinch and groan. I tried to keep things as smooth as possible, but some bumps were just inevitable.

I pulled the car as close to the front steps as I could get, then went up to unlock the door, prop it open, and turn down the bed. Back at the car, I took a final look around to make sure nobody was close by and helped her out of the car. She was able to stand on the one leg, but I still bent down to lift her up and carry her in. I laid her down on the bed, covered her midsection with a sheet, then went back out to get our things, close up the car, and shut the front door.

First, I got her a couple ibuprofen for the pain and put a couple of my pillows under her foot, with a towel on top of them. I had some ice packs in the freezer from past doctor appointments. I wrapped one of them in a hand towel and rested it gently on her ankle. She flinched until we found the right spot for it.

"Try to relax," I told her. "The ice should help reduce the swelling. I'll take it off in about ten minutes, then put another one ten minutes after that. We'll keep that going for a while. Do you want anything to eat?"

"Stay with me, daddy, for a while. Come lie down next to me."

I walked over to the other side and lay down. "You should get some rest if you can."

She took my hand and pulled it onto her chest. "I will. Thank you, daddy."

I touched her face and stroked it gently.

"Get some sleep. You can get something to eat when you wake up."

She closed her eyes and relaxed. I stayed there for a few more minutes until her breathing became regular and deeper. She was asleep in no time. After a couple more minutes, I slid off the bed and put a robe over my shorts, then went to get us something to eat.

I checked on her a few minutes later and took the ice pack off of her ankle. I went back ten minutes later, intending to put another one, but decided uninterrupted sleep was what she needed most. I stayed close by in the dining room till I heard some sounds of waking up, about an hour later.

I went back into the bedroom. "How are you doing?" She looked a bit confused for a moment, then said, "I'm hungry. And thirsty." I gave her a water bottle I had set by the bed and went to get the sandwich I made for her. When I returned, she was sitting up and gingerly flexing her ankle. The sheet had slipped off, baring her hip. I set the sandwich down on the bed next to her.

"How is it?"

"Tender and swollen, but I don't think it's broken." She took a bite of sandwich.

"We could go back to using the ice pack, if you'd like. I didn't want to interrupt your rest."

"The swelling is probably already set, so I don't know if that would do much good. Do you have a bandage or something we could wrap it with?"

"I've got an ankle sleeve somewhere. Want to try that?"

I had to search in a couple places before I finally found it. When I got back, she had finished the sandwich, and she had pushed the sheet aside, leaving her legs and hips fully exposed. She asked me to help her stretch the bandage over her foot and pulled her good leg to the side so I could sit next to her. Her pussy was fully exposed. Granted, I had seen it before, but not from such an immediate vantage point. I was having a hard time concentrating on her foot.

"That feels better," she said when we got the sleeve on. I stood up and was going to clear her plate when she shifted onto her side and reached for my hand. "Will you stay with me for a bit?"

I was going to resist and be the conscientious adult, and then I realized I really did want to stay with her, and she was just as much a conscientious adult. I lay down next to her. My robe fell open, and my bare legs brushed against hers. She put her hand on my cheek.

"I am really happy that you came out with me these last two days and that you were willing to run naked with me." She put her finger on my lips before I could say anything. "Ever since you agreed to be our spectator, I have felt close to you, even when I wasn't sure you were watching. I would sit there naked, picturing you looking at me. It turned me on to think — to know that you were looking at me, and when you told me you had binoculars, I almost came right then. As soon as Greg came over to talk to you, all I wanted to do was get back inside and masturbate. I had started throbbing and was desperate to find release."

Her legs were bumping slightly against mine, and I suspected she was feeling some of the same sensations that she was describing. I know I was. I placed my hand on her shoulder and began stroking down her arm, going from the cloth of the shirt to her bare skin. She moved her hand from my cheek and slid it under my robe, against my chest. We held like that for a moment, then I rolled my head slightly toward hers, my lips connected with her, and our tongues were gently probing for each other.

She rolled backward slightly, and my hand slid further down onto her bare hip and leg. My arm brushed against her stomach, and it was like an electric shock ran from there to my tongue and down into her whole body. She clutched at me, and I just wanted to plunge myself into her. I pulled back enough to untie the belt of my robe and start to push it off my shoulders. She pushed my hand away to get it off, and I started to pull up on the t-shirt that I had given her in the park. She curled up her head and shoulders, so I could pull that off, and when the robe was gone, she started to pull down my shorts.

Suddenly, there was nothing between us, and we were both breathing hard. She lay back on the bed, looking up at me with a blend of nervousness, excitement, desire, and lust. My cock was throbbing with desires long forgotten. Her reddish-brown hair, streaked from the sun and slightly frizzy from the day's humidity, spread alluringly across the pillow.

I bent down to kiss her again, to be sucked into the vortex of her desire. My hand closed over her left breast, enveloping her mound of softness, punctuated by the stiff nipple. I pulled my fingers up to play with her nipple. Her legs closed over mine, and I moved my hand down over the valley of her side and onto the curve of her butt. I ran circles over the soft roundness, gradually reaching further and further, until my fingers brushed down into the valley between her cheeks and, further down, touched the soft, wet folds beneath. She flinched and gasped.

She held me in an iron grip, and I held my breath as my fingers rested against the knotted flesh. After a beat, I exhaled slowly, and my fingers began stroking the labia, very lightly, a feather touch that elicited gentle gasps and moans as Megan loosened her grip on me and began to let her whole body soften and relax against me.

As she lay onto her back, my hand moved over her hip and across her stomach to slide down once again between her legs as she was relaxing them open. From the front, I moved my fingers in circles around her clit and labia, eliciting more gasps and moans. As I circled, the folds of flesh became looser and wetter, till I could stroke each one separately, rubbing the texture between my fingers and sliding over the space between. Pretty soon, I focused on that space, now slicker and wetter than ever, and my fingers slid down until they touched the opening of her cunt. Megan's body tightened as my finger circled and probed, then slid gently into the slippery, tight space.

Her fingers dug into my shoulder, and she gasped as I stroked my finger in and out. Soon, she was looser, and I slid a second finger in. She moaned in my ear, and I heard her say, "Fuck me, daddy, fuck me" and soon after that, "Rub my clit." As I focused attention on her clit and labia, her body began alternating between bucking and squeezing. Her moans and gasps became more concentrated, though never louder. Her body tightened all over for a second, then released in a wave from her stomach to her head and back again, punctuated by gasp after gasp of release and ecstasy. I held my hand over her pussy, maintaining contact, but not moving, till her body relaxed and her breathing settled into a normal pattern.

I must have dozed off. I had shifted slightly and was lying next to Megan rather than on her. She had turned onto her side and was looking at me, smiling as I came back into consciousness. "I think you slept a bit," she said with a chuckle.

"I guess so. What time is it?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm hungry. Plus, I want to see if I can put weight on my foot."

I got up and stood ready to help, as she shifted to the side of the bed and sat up. She put her good leg down, then slid the other one over the side and lowered it gently onto the floor. She slid her butt forward till both feet were well planted, then she took my hands and pulled herself to standing. She shifted her weight back and forth between her feet, testing the effect on her ankle.

"Not bad," she said after a minute. "It still feels tender, but not painful. I'm going to head into the bathroom. I'll take it slow, but I've really got to go, and I don't think I'm ready for a bedpan." It was nice to hear her chuckle as she walked gingerly toward the bathroom.

I fixed up the bed and got a shirt out of the closet. I heard the toilet flush and water running in the sink, so I figured she was doing all right. I offered her the shirt and put on my robe, then led her into the kitchen.

"It's after six, no wonder I'm starving," she said as she settled on the stool at the kitchen counter. I gave her some crackers and cheese and had a few myself as I warmed up leftover meatloaf and vegetables.

I opened a bottle of wine, and we turned our leftovers into a nice little dinner. I even had some ice cream, so we shifted to the couch for dessert and coffee, each of us sitting there in just one item of clothing. After I had cleaned up, we sat around with a second cup of coffee and talked about my work, her husband and children, what we knew about the neighbors, things around town, and general after-dinner conversational topics.

I did ask her if Greg's acceptance of me as her sub's daddy included the sex we had just had. "I had raised the possibility, somewhat obliquely, I guess. He did recognize the possibility such things could happen."

"And does he accept that?"

She smiled and took my hand. "That's for us to work out."

She looked out the window. "It's pretty dark, probably dark enough for me to go home." I got up, took our coffee cups into the kitchen, then came back to where she was standing in front of the couch. I stood very close to her, our toes actually brushing against each other. I lightly took hold of the collar of her shirt.

"So, are you sure you want me to be your daddy? And you want to be my sub?" I spoke quietly and slid my fingers down to the first button. She swallowed and looked me straight in the eyes. "Yes," she said just as quietly. I undid that first button and then the second. I let my hands rest on the third.

"And you'll do whatever I tell you to do?"

"Yes, daddy/" I unbuttoned the third button and then the fourth. The shirt drifted open. I slid my hands inside and rested them on her stomach, moving them up slowly. "Your daddy gets to play with this, right?"

"Yes, daddy." I slid up further and cupped her breasts. "And these?"

"Yes, daddy." I moved my hands up to her shoulders and pushed the shirt off. It fell to the floor. "Untie my robe, and take it off me." She did as she was told, and we stood there, her nipples brushing against my chest, my cock against her stomach. I could feel myself throbbing in ways I had thought long gone.

"Get on your knees. Use a cushion if you need to." She took one of the small cushions from the couch and carefully knelt down, taking care of her injured ankle. She looked up at me. "Take my cock in your mouth."

Her warm wet lips and tongue triggered more throbbing, and I had to control my breathing to keep from getting dizzy. After she gently sucked me a few times, I stroked her hair. I cleared my throat to be able to speak.

"You want to be daddy's little slut, right? Just nod your head."

The nodding triggered more throbbing, and I felt my legs wobble slightly.

"You'd like it if I got you more collars, calling you slut and whore and daddy's slut, right?"

More nodding, more throbbing, more wobbling.

"And if I called you here, you would kneel naked by the back door until I let you in?"

This time, when she nodded, I had to step back to keep my balance. My cock flopped out of her mouth, wet and slightly harder than expected. She tried to reach toward me to take me back in. I raised my hand to stop her.

"Get on the couch," I said breathlessly, "and spread your legs."

She complied without any hesitation, opening those long legs to show me her thick pussy lips. I knelt down on the cushion and leaned forward to take a look. I rested my hands on her thighs, so smooth and taut, and bent forward so that my breath brushed against those knots of dark flesh. She gasped, and I saw her stomach twitch a little. A few more breaths, and then I let my lips just rest on her.

I love the musky, intoxicating smell of a cunt. The aroma coming from hers filled my head and overpowered my senses. I opened my lips to engulf her knotty pussy lips and started to probe them with my tongue. Her gasps turned guttural, and her legs began to close around me. I put my hands on them just to give myself some breathing space.

As I sucked and played with them, her pussy lips got looser and more separate, and my tongue was probing between them, sliding along the slick surface, the tip sliding gently into her cunt. My head was riding with her hips, as they rocked and twisted in time with my ministrations. At one point, my tongue brushed against the stiff knob of her clit, and her pelvis jolted against me. I kept my tongue, stroking gently, but not too hard, and slid two fingers into her loose cunt.