Marvin's Milf Goddess Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy makes her second payment. Jessica Rabbit Cosplay.
2.6k words
4.68
12.2k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was banging loudly on Eric's bedroom door, "Eric! Get your ass up!" It was early morning and Tracy was getting ready to leave for work, but not until she woke up her lout of a son.

"What?" Eric finally replied, still half asleep.

Tracy just continued beating on his door,"Boy, you're not gonna spend your suspension laying in bed all day. Open this door!"

When the door finally opened, Eric stood there with his eyes closed and let out an exhausted sigh. Tracy stared daggers at her insolent son. Pointing a finger at him, "I'm going to work, I'll be home around ten or so. I want you to clean up your pigsty of a room and I mean it!" Tracy barked at him and glanced into his room. Piles of dirty laundry were strewn across the floor, empty soda cans adorned his dresser, a small swarm of flies buzzed around his room, she had a disgusted look on her face.

Eric just rolled his eyes, "Sure, mom."

"Don't give me that, 'sure' shit, say yes ma'am, I'll be happy to." Before storming off down the hallway of her single-wide trailer home. Grabbing her purse and cell phone, Tracy walked out and got her into her car. Tracy arrived at work and like any other day, it was the same routine. Brewing coffee, taking orders, sneaking out for a smoke and just waiting for the clock to run out.

On her third smoke break, Tracy felt her phone vibrate and checked her notifications. She had received a text from Marvin, "Good morning, my lady!" She read.

Tracy quickly texted back, "Good morning, cutey." She replied. Marvin replied with a message of heart emojis and smiley faces. Tracy grinned at his response.

"Could you come over tonight?" He asked.

Tracy pondered for a moment, "Mm, not sure. I told Eric I would be home around ten tonight. I wouldn't want to worry him."

Marvin didn't make a quick reply, but texted, "Please," followed by a sad emoji, "You won't have to stay long."

Tracy popped her tongue in her cheek; thinking. Well, I could try to get out of work a little early, besides, if I'm a little late, I could just tell Eric we were swamped at the diner and the clean up took longer than usual. Yeah, that could work, she nodded to herself.

"Okay, but just for a few minutes." She replied.

Marvin sent smiley face emojis.

***

After working extra hard, Tracy managed to clock out half an hour early and headed out to Marvin's. Along the way, she briefly gave some thought to the installment plans, and decided that before she and Marvin did anything, it would be wise to sit down and work something out. Pulling into his driveway, Tracy was yet again in awe of the beauty of the house and the well-maintained yard as all the properties in Sherman Hills, immaculately were. Exiting her car, she heard the door creak open and looked up to see Marvin, who was patiently waiting for his goddess.

"Hi, Marvy." She spiritedly greeted him; running to the front door.

Marvin just stood at the door; grinning wide as he watched her walk toward him. God, even when walking, she looked so sexy, her tits bouncing under her work uniform, the polo shirt unbuttoned, giving a clear view of her cleavage and her wide hips swaying from side-to-side. Marvin could already feel his cock straining against his tighty-whiteys. As Tracy neared the door, Marvin stepped back and welcomed her inside; his right arm stretched out in a welcoming fashion.

Being a polite houseguest, Tracy slipped her shoes off and looked at Marvin with a smile and extended her arms out for a hug, "Happy to see me?" Marvin rushed into her arms and cradled her body against his; moving his hands all over her backside and resting his head on her ample bosom.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Tracy giggled. Resting her cheek on top of Marvin's head, feeling warm from Marvin's affection. Marvin raised his head up and looked Tracy in her eyes, "I'm so glad you could come."

Tracy gave him a quick smooch on his lips, "I'm happy to be here." Marvin took Tracy's hand and began to lead her up his stairs, when Tracy pulled back. "But before we go anywhere, I think we need to have a talk."

Marvin turned and looked puzzled, "Talk?"

"Yeah, about the installments. Nothing personal, just think we should figure this out."

"Yeah, that seems fair," Marvin replied and joined her, "How about we sit and discuss it?"

Tracy nodded and they walked into the living room to have a seat. Tracy felt a little uneasy, like she was being a party-pooper, but this had to be discussed. Tracy took a deep breath and smiled at Marvin for a moment, hoping he would initiate the payment plan, but Marvin only sat in wait for her to speak.

"So, as we agreed the other night, you will absolve me of all debt if I," Tracy stammered a bit, finding it difficult to put it so bluntly, instead she just gestured with her hands and nodded her head in a 'you-know-what-I'm-talking-about' manner. Marvin quickly nodded in response. "Exactly!" She continued.

"So one payment has already been made, but as for the amount of each 'installment' I thought I would ask you what a fair amount you think would be. And don't start telling me I'm priceless," Tracy laughed. "Don't get me wrong, that's flattering, but we need to be serious here."

Marvin bashfully swooned and nodded. "Uh, okay. Let me think." He said, while gazing up; figuring it in his head.

"How would you feel about five-hundred each?" Marvin asked.

Tracy's eyebrows raised in response to his proposition. Five-hundred? Damn, that's probably more than sex workers earn in an hour, maybe. Tracy was kind of expecting him to low-ball her, like offering a hundred or two-hundred-and-fifty for each installment. Realizing she'd better accept the offer before Marvin had second ideas she quickly accepted. "Deal!"

Marvin let out a sigh or relief, "Whoo! Thank god, I thought maybe you would be mad with such a low offer."

Five-hundred may be low to someone living in a mansion, but it's a lot to a single mama living in a trailer, she thought.

"Doesn't matter, honey. I'm just glad we could come to an agreement." Tracy said, smiling.

"So...Now that we're in agreement, would you accompany me upstairs?" Marvin asked; offering his hand to Tracy.

"Certainly." Tracy replied, taking his hand.

***

As Tracy followed Marvin upstairs and to his bedroom door, Marvin suddenly turned and smiled. Tracy was a bit suspicious, "Uh, are we going in?"

"Yeah, but not until you get changed." He replied.

Tracy placed her hands on her hips and gave him a questioning look, "Changed? Are we doing the 'Tora thing' again?"

Marvin smiled and appeared to be struggling not to laugh. Tracy was feeling a tad unsure of his intent, taking note of the change in his demeanor. "Just what is so amusing, mister?" Tracy asked; cocking her eyebrow

"Well, uh..." Marvin struggled to speak, "Like don't get me wrong, you're incredible!"

"Uh-huh," Tracy nodded, gesturing for him to continue, "And?"

"I thought you could wear another outfit that I like."

"Another outfit? Like what?" She asked.

"I hung it in the bathroom for you. I think you'll like it." Marvin explained.

Tracy was a bit confused. I mean look at this body, huge D-sized breasts, no flabby stomach, a bonafide PAWG booty, long legs, plus a gorgeous face with plump lips. Did he really need more incentive to get a woody? She thought. Feeling a bit insulted by Marvin's request, she also bore in mind that it was his dime, I mean five-hundred dollars isn't cheap and if a little dress-up was all he was asking, then who was she to judge?

Relaxing her shoulders and gathering her thoughts, Tracy agreed. "Okay, Marvy. I'll get changed."

Opening the door and flicking the light, Tracy groaned in detest, hanging from the shower rod was a sparkling, strapless red gown, accompanied with arm-length purple gloves and a luxuriously styled, red haired wig with long locks. Pointing her finger in the air with a puzzled look, Tracy snickered, "Jessica-fucking-Rabbit?"

Stifling her laughter, Tracy undressed and inspected the garment, "Where does he even get this shit?" She wondered. While the ensemble looked foolish, she couldn't deny the quality of the outfit. It seemed well-made, not cheap and slipping the dress on, she was quite surprised with how well it fit her form, a little tight, but nothing too bad. Once she wriggled her hips into the fabric and managed to situate her boobs in the tight gown, Tracy was surprisingly pleased.

She admired the plunging neckline and the slit really complimented her thick gams. Adding the wig and the gloves made the outfit really pop and Tracy even struck a pose in the mirror before doing a turn around, noticing how great her ass looked in the outfit. "Fuck, mama just might keep this gown." Tracy coyly spoke into the mirror. Peering down, she found a tube of lipstick, sitting on the basin with a note underneath. The note read, "Wouldn't be complete without this!"

Tracy was feeling it by now and enthusiastically applied the lipstick. Dark red with glitter, her plump lips made her look seductive and Tracy gave a few test pucks in the mirror, giggling at herself. As Tracy exited the bathroom, she began strutting a little toward the door, this was beginning to be fun for her, getting into character and pantomiming Jessica's iconic walk, like Tracy herself was making a grand entrance on the show. Approaching the door, Tracy turned her back and with a jut, her booty smacked the door and opened it. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw Marvin sitting in his gaming chair, his eyes wide with utter shock.

Staying in character, Tracy turned to Marvin, resting her left hand on her hip, flicking her red hair over her right shoulder, covering the side of her face and giving him a toothy grin. "Well hello, Roger." Tracy greeted him, In a deep, sultry voice. Marvin's grin turned into a dorky-smile and he watched intently. Tracy began strutting toward him, batting her eyelashes and smooching her lips. It had been ages since she had seen 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' but she remembers a line or two. Crossing her arms and accentuating her magnificent bust, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." She fake pouted.

Marvin's eyes were locked on her cleavage and he was beginning to rub his stiffening cock, which Tracy immediately noticed. Slowly getting on all fours, Tracy began to walk toward Marvin on her hands and knees, her ample breasts hanging down, giving Marvin a spectacular view of her tits. When Tracy made her way over to Marvin, she slid her gloved-hands up his legs, then his thighs, her hand grazing over his engorged cock resting on his thigh and Marvin recoiled in his chair from the brush.

Seeing his reaction, Tracy breathed deep through her teeth, 'Oh Roger, baby. You're so tense! Tell mama what's the matter." Tracy pleaded, licking her tongue across her lips. Marvin writhed in his chair, his cock was achingly trying to spring free from his pants, "Trac-," He started.

"Nuh-uh-uh, baby. You call me some other harlot's name and I'll just leave you here." Tracy snidely replied.

"Uh, Jessica. Ple-, please help me. I-," Marvin tried saying, then just gestured to his swollen crotch.

"Oh baby, let mama help you." Tracy spoke to him in babytalk. Pulling his zipper down, she began fighting with the button. Damn, this button is under a lot of stress, Tracy uttered while tugging, eventually getting it open and helping Marvin get his pants off. His cock was comically jutting out from under his tighty-whiteys. Boy, you need boxers, these tighty-whiteys aren't meant for boys your age, Tracy laughed to herself. Yanking his underwear down, Marvin's cock sprung up, finally free of its jean-made prison.

Swollen and pulsating, Tracy's eyes almost went cross as she looked upon his wonderful trouser-snake. Immediately feeling that familiar, warm rush, her heart rate quickening and saliva flooding her mouth. What was the deal with his cock? Why did it make her feel so slutty? Why was it every time her eyes locked onto it, her mind told her to drool, lick and suck. Wrapping her gloved-hand around the base of his cock, she felt a little disappointed that she was denied the feeling of it in her hand. Slowly, she began stroking it.

Marvin stared deep into her eyes, moaning in pleasure. Keeping eye contact, Tracy puckered her lips and leaned forward, giving the head of his dick a long smooch; leaving red lipstick on it. "So Roger, what do you want mama to do with this big carrot?" Tracy beckoned, rubbing her nipple through the gown; her eyes lustful.

Marvin leaned up and reached his hands out and started groping her big tits, Tracy wailed in excitement by his touch. Tugging the gown and jiggling her boobs, they popped free; spilling out. Marvin played with her nipples, pinching between his fingers and thumbs, Tracy threw her head back and exhaled deeply. Leaning back in his chair, Marvin grabbed his cock and started smacking it against Tracy's fat tits, rubbing underneath them and groping with his free hand.

He then grabbed Tracy by her shoulders and pulled her closer, placing his cock between her boobs and sliding it up and down. "Oh, is that how you want mama to please your carrot?" Tracy whispered. Since Marvin was at his gaming station, he had tissues and a bottle of lotion sitting nearby. Grabbing the lotion, Tracy squirted a few dollops in hand and worked it along Marvin's shaft, then added a few squirts on her tits and between them, rubbing it all in; her chest sheened with wetness.

Placing a hand under each breast, Tracy leaned forward and clamped her D-cup boobs around Marvin's throbbing cock and started working her way up and down. Marvin moaned and sunk deeper into his chair, stretching his legs out further so Tracy could have more room to work. Tracy was eagerly fucking his cock with her mommy melons, the feeling of his rock-hard cock against her chest was making her insanely horny. Marvin's cock was so girthy, but her extra big tits kept it from escaping the canyons it was exploring.

If Marvin was making any noise, Tracy wouldn't know over her deep breathed cries of pleasure, "Ooh, Ahh!" She moaned. With each thrust, there was a 'squelch' sound as Tracy raised up enough for Marvin's cockhead to disappear between her tits and pop out of her cleavage with each down thrust. Taking a deep breath and trying to stay focused, Marvin watched as his goddess pleased him. With their eyes locked, Tracy continued her best impression of Jessica. Puckering her lips and sighing in a seductive manner.

"Poor Roger," She pouted. "Night after night, sitting alone, working this big carrot. Just wishing mama could help him out." Marvin nodded; his eyes fluttering. "Don't worry, mama's here, baby. Let it all out for me. Cum on these big titties, give mama a big load."

Tracy could his cock surging and quickened her rhythm, "That's it, cum for mama. Cover her titties!" Marvin shrieked and a blast of cum erupted into the air, landing on Tracy's right tit, followed by a voluminous amount of cum dripping from his cockhead, down his cock and disappearing in Tracy's cleavage. Marvin's legs shook and slumped in his chair, like he was asleep.

Tracy remained there on the floor; on her knees. Cum running down the dress, eyeing Marvin. "Marvy? You alright?" Marvin remained slumped in his chair, a wide smile on his face.

"Damn, coming that much, must knock the little guy out." Tracy said.