Marvin's Milf Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Marvin surprises Tracy at work.
2.3k words
4.65
13.3k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was on her way to work; it had been two days since her encounter with Marvin. While driving down the congested road, the events of her night with the young nerd played throughout her mind. Remembering the skimpy outfit, how Marvin's eyes gleed with lust, the way his whole body trembled under her touch and GOD, that cock! Who would have thought a scrawny, little guy like him would be packing such a tool? Gritting her teeth and feeling a shudder, Tracy pictured it in her mind, the slab of meat throbbing in her grip, the heft and incredible size.

Nearly forgetting her turn signal, Tracy came back to reality and pulled into the parking lot where she worked. Taking a moment to gather her composure, Tracy fanned herself with her hand and lit a cigarette. Taking one last drag, she flicked the butt and walked inside. Morning shift wasn't too bad, Sal's Diner didn't have a very impressive menu, most customers just ordered a coffee to enjoy while reading the paper or scrolling on their phones. Tracy spent the first hour filling cups, stacking napkins and just meddling around for something to do.

After the morning rush, if you can call it that, Tracy took a bag of trash out and had a quick smoke. Walking back in, through the back door, passing the cooks and heading out to the front, she saw a familiar face. Marvin was sitting in a booth in the back of the diner; perusing the menu. Tracy was a bit surprised to see him, but felt excited in an odd way as well. Opening her notepad and walking toward him, she mischievously grinned. Once she was in front of Marvin; who hadn't realized she had appeared. Tracy spoke in a seductive manner, "Well hello, handsome. Could I interest you in the house special?"

Marvin looked up and met Tracy's gaze, who then playfully stuck the eraser of her pencil on her bottom lip and started sliding it from side-to-side. Marvin grinned like a dope and stared in amazement. "H-hi, Tracy." He whispered; followed by a gulp.

Tracy giggled at his reaction, "What a surprise!" Tracy shrugged with her hands up. Marvin just blushed a little and tilted his head,"Yeah, I know. I thought about giving you a call, but felt a little weird about it. The other night was a blur to be honest. I remember waking up, and you were gone. I thought it was all a dream."

Tracy guffawed; feeling complimented in a way. "No, it wasn't a dream, Marvin. Everything that happened was real." She winked at him.

Marvin had a look of great pride on his face, as if hearing Tracy confirm his suspicions, made it more real somehow.

"Can you join me?" He asked; gesturing to the empty seat in front of him.

Tracy glanced behind her and saw the diner was pretty empty and that she could probably get away with a little chit-chat with a friend without any of her coworkers taking exception. "I can spare a minute or two, I suppose." Tracy joined Marvin and his face lit up with joy.

"I'm so surprised to see you," Tracy exclaimed and reached out and rubbed the top of Marvin's hand.

"I thought you didn't get out much, and how? I thought you didn't have a driver's license." Tracy asked with a questioning look.

"I don't really, and I called a taxi."

"Let me guess, you were just dying to see me again, weren't you?" Tracy playfully asked; staring deep into his eyes.

Marvin looked into her eyes and looked hypnotized, he struggled to speak, working his mouth, but his brain and mouth seemed to be on different wavelengths today. Reaching beside him in the booth, Marvin presented a beautiful, small bouquet of red and white roses and gingerly held them out to Tracy.

"Aww," Tracy exclaimed with a pouty face, touched by the thought. "Marvy, they're gorgeous," She replied, taking a deep inhale of the roses and enjoying the scent. "That is so sweet, thank you!"

Marvin just shrugged in a bashful manner. "I just wanted to give you something, something that would show my appreciation for giving me the greatest night of my life."

Tracy felt her heart begin to melt. The greatest night of his life was that short time with her, it echoed in her mind. Looking at him, she studied his eyes that gleamed with admiration, his cheeks flushed red and his slender hands trembling. Obviously, he was smitten with her and she felt a wash of arousal, knowing someone looked at her with such passion. Paired with the dirty thoughts of earlier that morning and this act of affection, Tracy started to feel hot, getting short of breath and could herself getting wet.

"I thought we could discuss the installment options, if that's okay with you. Hopefully we can make an arrangement that we're both happy with." Marvin explained.

Tracy was rubbing her neck in a seductive manner and breathing deep, "Uh huh." She uttered, losing her train of thought as the milf began to go into heat.

"Great!" Marvin pepped up. "So I've been giving it some thought and while I'm happy with the payment method," He smirked, "I'm having trouble with how much each installment should be. Like come on, what you did for me the other night was more than worth the three-thousand dollars."

Tracy moaned, "Yeah?"

"Definitely! I mean you're gorgeous and my god, you're the sexiest woman in the universe! How does someone put a price on something that is utterly priceless?" Marvin beckoned with his hands.

"Oh fuck," Tracy whimpered. All this adoration and flattering comments were making her feel worshiped and desperately wanted, something she hadn't felt in a long time, actually never, most guys just used honeyed-words or a perverted pick-up line and at one time, that was enough to get her into bed. Shit, once that ring was on her finger, all romance went out the door it seemed with her husband of twenty-three years. A sexually neglected wife is one thing, but once your significant other neglects your heart, it really takes a toll on your confidence and self-worth.

As Tracy boiled over, Marvin continued to prattle on about the agreement, his words were just a waste of breath. Sliding her foot out of her shoe, Tracy raised it up to Marvin's knee and slowly slid it up his leg and eventually met his cock. Marvin clammed up like someone hit his mute button and his eyes widened in response. Tracy looked at him hungrily, rubbing her tits and panting, "Marvin, shut up and listen." Marvin nodded.

"I want you to get up and leave!"

Marvin looked shocked, the color disappearing from his face.

"Once you're outside, I want you to walk behind the diner and get behind the dumpster and wait!"

"O-okay, Tracy." He stuttered.

Doing as she told him, Marvin promptly stood up and made a beeline to the door. Tracy took a deep breath and tried to compose herself, slipping her shoe back on. Tracy walked up to the counter where her coworker, McKenzie was, the younger waitress was leaning against the counter; scrolling on her phone. Hiding the roses behind her back, Tracy approached her, "Hey Kenzie, do you mind taking over for a little bit? I'm really sorry, but I gotta make an important phone call."

The young blonde girl gave her a smile, "Yeah, no prob, honey."

"Thank you so much!" Tracy replied with a smile.

***

Marvin awaited in anticipation behind the dumpster. What happened? He wondered. That look she gave him made her look like a hungry tiger, her eyes burning through him. The back door popped open and Marvin shot his head in that direction, before long Tracy came into view; walking at a fast pace. Her D-cup breasts bounced with each step and Marvin practically drooled as he watched her. Tracy took Marvin's hand, "Come with me, Marvy." She ordered and started leading him down the parking lot.

"Uh, Tracy, what are-." Marvin tried asking, but Tracy deftly shushed him and continued dragging him along. The poor geek was powerless against the statuesque milf, she was half a foot taller than him and outweighed him around fifty pounds or so. They arrived at Tracy's car, her rusted Dodge Neon and Tracy hastily pushed Marvin to the passenger side and instructed him to get in. Marvin obliged without question and Tracy joined him.

Tracy plopped down in her seat and once her door was shut, she flung herself at Marvin. Like the first night, her tongue invaded his mouth and began kissing him deeply, Marvin remained still, slipping into an euphoric state. This milf seemed to have magic and she wielded it effectively against him. With an audible pop, Tracy released her lips from his and stared deeply into his eyes; her hands running all over his cheeks and through his hair.

"You want me, don't you Marvy?" She questioned, kissing him again before he could answer. Pausing and resting her forehead against his, running her hands over his bony chest and working her way down to his crotch; rubbing the bulge.

"Tell me you want me! Tell me you need me!" Tracy beckoned.

"M-more than an-anything, Tracy!" Marvin stuttered and trembled.

Hearing his pleas and feeling the desire to be wanted, Tracy quickly opened Marvin's pants and sought the object she had daydreamed of earlier. As she tugged at the seam of his tighty-whities, Marvin's monster cock sprung up and Tracy's eyes popped and she stared in amazement at it. The monster cock was pulsing and with Marvin's ragged breathing, the cock appeared to be dancing, almost teasing Tracy as she watched it. Saliva pooled in her mouth and she steadily began to drool, as she watched it.

Gripping the base with a firm hand, Tracy moaned and leaned forward, resting her knees on the seat and stretching over the console, her fat ass in the air; looking like a cat ready to pounce on its prey. As she hovered over Marvin's mammoth wang, she softly moaned and pursed her lips, letting her built up saliva slowly pour from her mouth onto his cock. Lubricated by her spit, Tracy started stroking it, feeling the wetness and subtle veins in her touch.

Marvin was gasping for air and writhing by this point, more than ready for release. "Tr-tracy?" He whimpered. "Will this count as an install-, inst-."

Tracy chuckled at his feeble attempt to speak, "No, Marvy. I'll let this one slide," She started stroking him faster, "Just enjoy."

With that said, Tracy plunged her eager mouth around Marvin's cock, the large head meeting her wet, tight mouth made a loud 'squelch' sound as it popped in. Tracy started sucking him with fervor, quickly bobbing up and down, saliva still drooling from her mouth and soaking Marvin's balls.

Marvin just stared in disbelief, he didn't expect his surprise visit with Tracy to be like this. Though he certainly wasn't complaining of how it had turned out. Looking at Tracy, all he could see was the back of her head, bobbing up and down on his dick, placing his right hand on the back of her head elicited an excited, deep growl in Tracy. Marvin took that as cue to get more-involved and started helping her keep rhythm. He then slid his left hand over her back and started massaging her backside. Looking further down, he noticed her luscious ass up in the air, her tight black work pants had slid down a little and he could see a blue lace thong, resulting in a whale-tale.

Marvin decided to explore a little bit, moving his hand down and caressing her butt-cheeks. Without a doubt this was the biggest booty Marvin had ever seen in real-life. Her cheeks were soft and surprisingly jiggly, squeezing and rubbing, Tracy moaned in delight from his touch. Digging into her seam, Marvin pushed in and soon his finger brushed against her asshole, curious, Marvin started prodding his finger in her tight hole. Tracy immediately took notice and wanted to interject, but she didn't want to deny herself a single second of sucking his wondrous cock.

As Marvin started fingering her asshole, Tracy began to wonder what had happened to her. Just minutes ago she was talking to this sweet, young man, who offered her flowers and spoke from his heart. Now, she was hungrily sucking his giant cock and getting her tight rectum fingered. No man in her life has ever gotten a pass to stick something in her ass before, not even her husband, exit only! But with Marvin, her inhibitions seemed to have evaporated. Like something she never knew existed had awakened in her.

Reflecting on her life choices were soon interrupted as she felt Marvin's cock harden up and with a heavy push, Marvin shoved her down and his cock went deep down her throat, followed by a geyser-like eruption of cum. Tracy's eyes watered and she desperately tried opening her mouth for air, gagging and retching, Marvin's seed spilled from her mouth and dripped down Marvin's thighs, undoubtedly staining the seat.

Jesus-fucking-christ! How does a hundred pound boy produce that much cum? Is the fucker part horse or something? Tracy wondered as she wiped the tears out of her eyes and wiped the cum from her chin, coughing up even more jizz. Looking over at Marvin, he looked like he was just in a car accident or something, slouched in the seat, his cock still pulsing and driblets of cum leaking out of his cock head.

Tracy cleared her throat, "Well, I should probably head back in. Been gone a bit longer than I should have." You good?" She asked.

Marvin just nodded, a big smile across his face.

Tracy reached over and pinched his cheek, "Bye, Marvy."

She playfully said and stepped out of the car, making her way back inside.