All Comments on 'Mary'

by Tom_Brown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Hot Hot Hot Story! 10 stars to writer. Great Writing, Great Effort. Thanks, Buster2U

rodavrodav8 months ago

Exciting story. Also exciting dialogue.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

i usually stick to the mother son variety and clicked on this one, figuring the subtitle describing a husband wanting to share his conservative wife just might mean a delicious tale of queueing up their son to mommy's delights. Upon discovering it was father/ daughter, I almost clicked away, but stayed. And i don't regret it a bit! The whole hotwife fetish is a wicked turn-on, especially as hubby usually brings home a guy more well-hung than he is. Hubby turns his wife on plenty, but knows she would really delight in a really big fat cock! So your story sprinkles in incest over the top of the hotwife thing, and AWAY WE GO! I'm STILL tingling!

Daughter discovering mom's diary gives daughter the green light to quit pussy-footing around and overtly seduce her dad! Lordy! One thing your story misses is daddy's reactions (other than his rock-hardness) to what she's saying. We don't get to know what he thinks of his wife having fucked HER dad way back at age 18 and continued to make love to him after she was married. History repeating itself now with his own daughter, albeit with her at age 30! i like it that the dad, narrator, wasn't immediately bragging about his cock- we only get to know through his daughter's eyes and words just how well-endowed he is, his little girl saying it was the biggest she'd seen, this after already seeing the guy at the beach and fucking a guy much larger than her husband. Daddy tops ALL of those also-rans! Smokin' hot!

They drank alcohol in the evenings... rubbing alcohol? Everclear? What? Be more specific! " we drank greyhounds that night", "vodka tonics", "Manhattans''. Wine, beer, whatever. It makes it more interesting!

Thanks for writing this delightful story! As i say, it touched a whole lot of bases, even hitting a home run or two or three. 5 stars and a heart and following! Again: thanks!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight8 months ago

Hot story…keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So hot to hear daddys growing lust to his own daughters Pussy

NesticNestic8 months ago

I surely enjoyed your story. Can't wait for the next chapters. Please continue.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

That was very good! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written with real life honesty!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story. I like mom and son stories the best when mom who is at least 38-40 has a really hairy pussy. However, this story does keep your attention pretty well. I was leaning toward a 4, but I gave it a 5.

el_eyeel_eye3 months ago

That was a hot story, but I was amused at how many days there were in that week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTom_Brown@Tom_Brown
Thanks to all who have read my stories, liked or favorited them, and are following me. I enjoy writing these and hopefully, I’m getting better at it. ☺️. Please feel free to message me directly with questions or comments. I love hearing from you. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES