Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Of course I did! But afterwards I felt so guilty! Jim tried to convince me that it was normal to feel guilty, but it would soon pass, and we could continue with this lifestyle. But it didn’t pass and I continued to feel guilty. I found out weeks later that after that night, Jim became a regular in their bed and the two of them took turns fucking the wife. That all took place around 6 months ago, and since then I have refused to be intimate with Jim again.”

“Wait, so you haven’t been laid in 6 months?”

“Nope”

“How do you hold out for so long?”

“Look who’s talking! It’s been 3 years for you!”

“But you’re so young and prior to this your sex life must’ve been pretty active.”

She blushed and said “Probably 5 or 6 times a week.”

“So to go from 5-6 times per week to never, you must be horny all the time!”

“Dad!”

“Sorry, but aren’t you?”

“All the time!”

We both smiled, got up, kissed on the cheek, and figured that we already said enough. We went to our separate rooms. Later that night I heard her bedroom door open and looked into the hallway to see Mary walking to the bathroom. She was still wearing the nightshirt, but not the shorts. The light in the hallway was sufficient enough to see her lace, thong panties as she walked down the hall. I was hard as a rock! As she used the restroom, I pulled the blanket off of me and pretended to be asleep, so that if she looked in my room, she could get a good look at my cock, but not think that I was perving on her.

A few minutes later, she passed her door and walked up to mine. She quietly stepped into my room and saw my fully erect cock. I slightly opened my eyes and could see her staring at my bare cock. I could see her pubic hair through her panties, not more than 5’ away from me. Her eyes were wide, so she stepped closer and she reached down to touch herself, as she stared at her father’s bare cock. She quietly moaned, “God, it’s beautiful” then turned and went back to her room. A few minutes later, I went to the bathroom and could hear her lightly moaning behind her closed door. There’s no doubt that she was masturbating.

The following day, everything was back to normal. She went to her seminar and I went into the office. When we got home (later that night) we had dinner and once again drank some alcohol. We watched another romantic movie, but this one had no sex, but the characters truly loved one another. After the movie, Mary was visibly sad. We went to our separate rooms to sleep.

A little while later, I was awakened by my daughter tapping on my door.

“Can I come in dad?”

“Just a moment.”

I normally sleep in the nude, so I put my boxers back on, got under the cover, and told her to come in. She had tears in her eyes and asked if she could sleep in my bed.

“I just need to sleep in a bed that has another body in it. I miss that so much.”

I didn’t think much harm could come from it, so I told her ok. As she climbed in, I saw that she was once again in just a nightshirt and panties, but I didn’t say anything. We dozed off and sometime during the night, I woke to find her back to me. I was spooning her backside. My arm was over her. Her shirt had ridden up her body and my hand was cupping her bare breast! Her nipple was hard and her boob felt amazing in my hand. My crotch was against her backside and it was obvious that my hard cock was pressed within the crack of her ass! Her panties and my boxers were providing the only protection! I eventually removed my hand, turned around and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke alone in bed but soon the bathroom door opened and my daughter came out wearing a towel over her hair and another wrapped around her otherwise nude body. Man she is sexy! She went to her room, closed the door and dressed for the day. I left to the office and we agreed to meet in the evening for dinner.

At around 2pm, I decided to take the rest of the day off and head home. As I approached the house, I saw Mary’s car was there, so she was home early. I entered the house but did not see her in the house. As I looked out the kitchen window, I was pleasantly surprised to see her lying on the lounger, without her top on. Her breasts are amazing and I became hard immediately! Eventually, she got up to go the restroom and walked around with her tits fully exposed. I was literally in heaven! I stayed for a while admiring those amazing breasts and then went to my office and did some work.

Around 30 minutes later, Mary appeared at my door and asked me how long I had been home. I told her around an hour and she asked why I never went out to say hi. I told her that I didn’t want to embarrass her.

“Why, because I was topless?”

“Yeah.”

“I guess we’re even now?”

“What do you mean?”

“Years ago, I walked in on you while you were in the shower and saw you naked.”

“Why didn’t you say something before?”

“You were busy and I watched until you…”

“OMG. You saw me doing that?”

“Yup. Btw, nice cock dad! You’re bigger than anyone I’ve ever seen. Mom was lucky.”

“Alright, that’s enough. Let’s get ready for dinner.”

She left me and went to shower and change. We ate dinner, then went about our same routine. After watching a movie, I went to bed (nude as usual). Later, my door opened and Mary slipped into my bed again, wearing her nightshirt and panties. I went back to sleep and sometime later, I woke to Mary’s hand holding my bare cock. I figured that she was asleep and it was a natural reflex, so I left her alone.

I woke the next morning to the sight of her returning to her room, as she left the bathroom. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that she only wore her t-shirt and was missing her panties. Her pussy was bare, except for that small landing strip of hair, just above her bald pussy lips. Instant hard-on.

I got up, brushed my teeth, and went to make some coffee. As I entered the kitchen, Mary was there, wearing the same shirt, but I couldn’t tell if she had put on panties yet. As I entered the kitchen, I was going to say something, when Mary opened the fridge door, bent to retrieve the cream, and I was rewarded with the sight of her bare pussy, from behind. Her pussy lips were open and I could see inside of her vagina! She was very wet. The light from the open fridge shown through her shirt making her large breasts look almost nude.

She straightened up and went about her business, as normal as any other day. In a period of less than 24 hours, I was treated to the vision of my daughter’s bare breasts and bare vagina, and she saw my fully erect bare cock! The rest of the day went as usual. I left for work, she went to her seminar, we both returned home later in the day, had dinner, watched a moving, and drank alcohol.

I went to bed nude again and once again Mary joined me later at night. Only this time, as she slid below the covers, I realized that she was also naked.

“Honey, how come you’re naked?”

“Dad. I too sleep in the buff and since I found out that you do also, I figured why deny myself that option, since you sleep naked also.”

It made sense, so I left it at that. A couple hours later, I woke as she got up to go to the bathroom. Upon her return, I was able to see her entire naked body as she walked into my room. Her body was amazing and I got another hard-on! As she snuggled against me, she turned around (so that her back was to me) and asked me to hold her. I did but kept my hard on from touching her. As she moved back to me, she felt it on her ass. We both lay still for a moment, the she asked “Is that because of me?”

“Huh?”

“Come on Dad! I felt it. Did I cause that?”

“I’m sorry sweetie, but it’s been along time for me and we’re both naked in bed. Feeling your amazing body touching mine was too much for me.”

“I understand Dad…. Amazing, huh?”

She giggled.

“Yeah, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be! I’m flattered. It’s not every day that a girl hears (or feels) that her handsome father is excited by her body!”

“Handsome?”

“Oh yeah! Do you you know how many of my friends have said that you’re a hunk and that they would love to fuck the shit out of you?”

“Really?”

“Yup. They all would ask if I knew how big you were! If they only knew!” Then she giggled, turned back towards me, reached down, and felt my stiff cock.

“Did I make you hard, Daddy?”

She hadn’t called me “daddy since she was a little girl and it had the desired effect!

“Mary, you shouldn’t do that.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re my daughter.”

“That’s not a good enough excuse! We’re both adults and it’s obvious that we turn each other on. We’re both horny and need some relief! Besides, you had no problem rubbing your hard cock against my ass as you played with my tits, the other night!”

Busted!

“I must’ve been sleeping!”

“Sure.”

“Btw, I found mom’s diary today.”

“And?”

“She wrote that you guys had an open marriage also!”

“Not really open.”

“Oh yeah. It excited you when she fucked other men, but you never fucked anyone else. Does it excite you to know that I fucked someone other than my husband?”

I was silent, but my cock throbbed in her hand.

She smiled and said “I guess it does” as she squeezed my cock.

“Did you know that mom fucked her dad?”

“What? No I didn’t.”

“She wrote that he fucked her when she was 18. Grandma was away. They watched a romantic movie, while drinking alcohol. Sound familiar?”

She smiled at me.

“One thing led to another and before long he slid his cock into her soaked pussy. She said it was incredible, feeling her own dad’s cock sliding in & out of her young pussy. They fucked many times when grandma wasn’t around, but she eventually found out and she allowed them to continue. I guess you didn’t know that she continued to fuck him even after you married her! I’ll bet you would’ve loved to see your father in law fucking his own daughter, your wife! Do you think that you could fuck your own daughter?”

“I can’t, honey” but my cock throbbed again.

She smiled and started stroking my cock.

“Of course you can, Daddy! I’ve seen the way you look at me! I’ve watched you getting hard from looking at my body. I know that you want to fuck me Daddy! You’ve wanted to for so long! I’ve seen you lusting after me! Look at this body Daddy! Thanks to you, I’ve realized that I can fuck someone other than my husband and not feel guilty. In fact, I want to fuck someone other than my husband right now. YOU!
My sexy body is all yours right now, Daddy! I want to feel this beautiful cock inside of me, but first…”

She slid down and took my rock hard cock into her mouth! She stroked my cock while sucking on it and had me on the verge of cumming. I told her that I was gonna cum. She popped her mouth off of my cock and said “go ahead daddy. I want to swallow all of your cum this first time. Then later you can cum deep inside of your daughter’s tight pussy.”

With that, I came. A lot! She swallowed every drop and continued sucking my cock as it pulsed and ejaculated into her mouth. My God, my daughter is an amazing cock sucker and I wanted more. We rested, but then went to sleep. A couple hours later, I woke to her sucking my cock again. Once again I was soon rock hard. Eventually she stopped sucking, climbed above me and lined my cock-head to her pussy.

“Is this what you want Daddy?”

She rubbed the head of my cock through her pussy lips without penetration.

“I’ll bet you’re dying to feel my tight pussy slide down your amazing cock until it’s fully buried inside of your daughter’s soaking pussy!”

“Oh, fuck yeah!”

“My pussy is so wet right now thinking of the same thing. I’ve wanted this cock in me for so long!”

Then she lowered her body and my cock found its way between her outstretched pussy lips and began working its way into heaven!

“Oh fuck Daddy! Your cock head has finally penetrated me! Now I know how mom felt the first time she fucked her own father! So nasty, but so good!”

Inch by inch she lowered her pussy onto my cock, until she stopped about halfway.

“OMG Daddy! Your amazing cock is finally inside of your daughter’s tight pussy and she loves it! Your cock feels amazing inside of me! Do like the feeling of your cock inside of your daughter’s pussy?”

“Oh God, yes!”

“Tell me daddy, when did you first realize that you wanted to fuck me?”

“I don’t know. A few days ago, I guess.”

She giggled.

“I think longer than that! Maybe it was back when I was 18 and you saw me naked, just out of the shower?”

“OMG, you knew?”

“Of course! I purposely left the door unlocked hoping you’d come in.”

“Why?”

“I use to hear mom cumming as you fucked her and it turned me on, but I never heard you say much. I figured that I should give you something to fantasize about the next time that you fucked her. That night (after you saw me naked) I heard you moan, then you said that her pussy felt so tight. I knew then that you were imagining fucking me, as you fucked her!”

Then she started sliding up & down again, until my cock was fully engulfed by her amazing pussy! Once I was completely within her pussy, she sat still for a few moments, enjoying the feel of her own father’s cock buried within his daughter pussy. It was so wrong, but felt so right. The feeling of my daughter’s pussy wrapped around my cock was pure heaven! No pussy had ever felt that good to me! Eventually, she began rubbing back and forth so that her clit was being stimulated by my pelvic bone. I grabbed a hold of her hips and helped her move back & forth on me until she came!

“OMG Daddy, I’m cumming! Oh, Oh, Oh! Oh yeah daddy, I love your cock. Oh God you’re an amazing fuck, Daddy! Work my hips so that clit rubs against you! Is my pussy as tight as you imagined?”

Then she began rising and falling as my cock slid in & out of her amazing pussy. I pulled her to me and attacked the tits that I have longed for, years ago! I was sucking on those nipples and sucking on the flesh of those huge melons, leaving light hickeys on them! It was too much for me!

“Oh baby, your pussy feels so good. I can’t hold out much longer. I’m gonna cum soon!”

As I started to lift her off of me, she slid back down and said “don’t you dare pull out! I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your cock filling me with your cum. Please daddy, cum inside of your daughter’s pussy.”

Just before I came, she leaned down and whispered in my ear “Please cum inside of me Daddy and make me pregnant! I want all of your fertile sperm inside of me! I want to have your baby! Cum inside of your baby girls pussy, Daddy, PLEASE!”

That drove me over the edge. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight to me as I fired off 6 blasts of cum deep inside of my daughter’s pussy. As my cock pulsed within her, Mary came again!
“Oh fuck! I can feel it daddy! I feel you cumming in me! Your cock feels so good! Sssshitttt! You really are cumming in me! Oh, Oh, Oh, YES!
Dddaddddy, we’re cumming together! Yesssss!”

Moments later, she slumped down on me with my softening cock still embedded in her tight pussy. I rubbed her body with my hands and we fell asleep soon after. I woke sometime later and went to the bathroom. Upon my return, I stopped dead in my tracks as I viewed my completely naked daughter, lying on her back. Her huge breasts had hickeys on them and rose & fell with every breath that she took. Her legs were wide apart and her heavenly flower was open, allowing me a view into my daughter’s recently abused fuckhole! Thick gobs of my (her father’s) cum oozed from her parted lips and flowed down her perineum and into the folds of her ass crack. I grabbed my phone and took pics of this Angel, then went back to sleep.

The next morning, it was back to our daily routine. I woke up alone agin, but my cock still had the remnants of my daughter’s vaginal fluid mixed with my seed and the sheets were wet from our combined fluids. I couldn’t believe that I had actually fucked my daughter and wondered if I ever would again!

Later that night there was no hesitation. I went to my room and she followed. We undressed and got into my bed. She stretched out on top of me and held my head with her soft hands. She lowered her lips to mine and kissed me lightly. Then she took my lower lip into her mouth and lightly sucked on it. Eventually, she began licking my lips. I parted them and her tongue made its way into my mouth. We both opened our mouths wider and began passionately French kissing each other! It was amazing to passionately kiss this beautiful, sexy woman! We eventually made love and continued until well into the night.

We fucked every night, then went about our regular days. At the end of the week, as she was getting ready to go home, she said “thank you daddy for an amazing week. I’m so glad we made love and it’s made me more open to new ideas. I don’t know what this will do in regards to my marriage, but I don’t regret it in the least! Also, don’t think that this will never happen again, because it will. I can’t imagine not fucking you ever again! I may tell Jim what happened this week, but I don’t know yet. Maybe he’ll figure it out when he sees the hickeys that you left on my boobs! One last thing… I’m on the pill.
Thank you daddy!”

She took me in her arms, gave me a passionate kiss, then squeezed my cock through my pants looked at my crotch and said “I’m gonna miss you, but I’ll definitely be back for more!”

12