All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 06'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years ago

Beautiful writing, Melissa.

The sound of footsteps. Of course there were...

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years ago
Best since chapter 1

That was magnificent. It ended too soon.

patient1patient1about 6 years ago
Well worth the wait.

I suppose I should be sad, but my overpowering thoughts are that this is such a beautiful way to be remembered by a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pretty good.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchabout 1 year ago

I really like your stories . As this one is long, I'll be back to it soon.

Comentarista82Comentarista829 months ago

Powerful chapter! You detailed Alvin's story about Bonnie wonderfully, and it careened from tentative, assertive, playful, comfortable, loving and finally to devastating; it ran the entire emotional gamut. So it turned out they started dating in 1989 with "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"? Who would have guessed?

It's clear Angus loves Mary and you pulled at so many heartstrings in this one. A hands-down 5.

Comentarista82Comentarista829 months ago

It just occurred to me that since they started dating in 1989 and she was 20 then...with her dying @ 35 meant she died in 2004 in the storyline. That means Mary showed up about 7 years later.

GoldustwingGoldustwing18 days ago

Beautiful and sensitively executed, you have a special gift for prying open the human psyche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
944 Followers
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES