All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 06'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WilCox49WilCox4916 days ago

"He aren't moving out to the farm," he said.

.

Pretty obviously needs to be "WE aren't ... "

(Nitpicking here, but it's confusing.)

(And I may have another comment when I've finished--that's how far I've gotten.)

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Beautiful and sensitively executed, you have a special gift for prying open the human psyche.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

It just occurred to me that since they started dating in 1989 and she was 20 then...with her dying @ 35 meant she died in 2004 in the storyline. That means Mary showed up about 7 years later.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Powerful chapter! You detailed Alvin's story about Bonnie wonderfully, and it careened from tentative, assertive, playful, comfortable, loving and finally to devastating; it ran the entire emotional gamut. So it turned out they started dating in 1989 with "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"? Who would have guessed?

It's clear Angus loves Mary and you pulled at so many heartstrings in this one. A hands-down 5.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchabout 1 year ago

I really like your stories . As this one is long, I'll be back to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pretty good.

patient1patient1about 6 years ago
Well worth the wait.

I suppose I should be sad, but my overpowering thoughts are that this is such a beautiful way to be remembered by a spouse.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years ago
Best since chapter 1

That was magnificent. It ended too soon.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years ago

Beautiful writing, Melissa.

The sound of footsteps. Of course there were...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES