Mary and Alvin Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
936 Followers

The week after they returned from camp, Alvin and Mary attended their last dance class. Miss Suzanne ran the class through a review of each of the dances they had learned, and Alvin was pleased at how much he had retained. When the class ended and they were walking out of the Legion Hall, Kelly called out, "See you guys down at the High Tide."

"Actually, I don't think we are going tonight," Mary told her.

Alvin looked at Mary in surprise. "We aren't?"

"You know what, though, Kel, why don't we all plan to keep meeting there Wednesday nights?"

"I think that's a great idea. I'll see you tomorrow. Alvin, see you next week!"

Mary took Alvin's arm as they walked to the car.

"Why didn't you want to go to the bar?" he asked.

"Because I just want to be with you. You know, Alvin, I am really proud of you."

"Just because I turned out to be a wicked fine dancer?"

Mary laughed. "No, because you were willing to try."

They reached the car. Alvin opened the passenger door and Mary got inside. He walked around the car and got in.

"Where to, Miss Mary? Home?"

"No," Mary said, "I want you to take me to Sandy Point Beach."

"Sandy Point Beach? Why?"

"Somebody told me it was a good place to go," she said with a sly grin.

"Oh. You been talking to Terri."

Mary ran her hand up Alvin's thigh and squeezed his crotch. "Do you want to go or not?"

Alvin put the car in gear and headed toward the highway.

"How long does it take to get there?" Mary asked.

"Twenty minutes or so."

Mary wiggled in her seat until she was facing Alvin. She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and reached inside. After a minute of fumbling around, she found his penis and wrapped her hand around it.

"Jeezum crow, Mary," Alvin said, trying not to swerve out of his lane.

"Watch the road, baby," she replied, slowly stroking his shaft.

He slowed down and tried to pay attention to the road, but Mary was not making it easy for him. She freed his cock from his pants and gently played her fingertips up and down it's length.

"You keep that up, honey, and I won't make it to Sandy Point."

"Oh, alright," she said, removing her hand from his cock and running it through his hair, "I definitely want you to make it to Sandy Point."

"You've definitely been talking to Terri."

"I like Terri. Sometimes I wish I could be like her, you know, bawdy like she is."

"You ain't bad at it, sweetie."

By the time they turned off the highway and down the road leading to the beach, wisps of fog were snaking along the ground. Alvin pulled into the parking lot and rolled to a stop. There was a marsh of tall reeds in front of them. A wooden boardwalk cut through the reeds and led down to the beach. The fog was heavier so close to the water and the air held a chill.

Alvin turned off the headlights, but kept the car running. Mary turned up the heater, then unbuckled her seatbelt. She leaned towards Alvin. He draped his arm over her shoulders and pulled her to him. They began to kiss, open mouthed, their tongues caressing each other. Mary's hand found Alvin's cock once more, and slowly stroked it back to it's full rigid length.

"Move your seat back, baby," Mary whispered.

Alvin found the lever and pushed his seat back as far it would go. Mary bend down, carefully avoiding the gear shift, and kissed the head of his cock.

"Thank you for being open to taking the dancing class, love," she said, and ran her tongue around the rim.

"I'm glad we did it, sweetie, it was fun."

She lowered her mouth over the shaft and gently sucked. Alvin tangled his fingers in her hair and held her head while it bobbed up and down in his lap. He closed his eyes and let the sensation of her wet, warm mouth overwhelm him.

Mary heard Alvin's breathing grow shallow and her hand on his thigh felt his muscles tighten. She raised her head from his cock and squeezed it tightly in her hand.

"Don't go jumping the gun on me, mister," she said. She sat back in her seat, raised her hips and pushed her skirt up her thighs. She hooked her thumbs in her underpants and slid them down her legs.

Alvin watched Mary take off her panties and awkwardly twist around and begin climbing over the console that separated the seats. He could not help laughing at her struggles.

'Your legs are too long," he chuckled.

"God damn it," she muttered. She turned back and opened the passenger side door and got out of the car. Alvin opened his side and she climbed in, squeezed behind the wheel and straddled his lap. She reached down between her legs and grasped Alvin's cock. As she tried to angle it into her, she pressed her ass against the steering wheel, causing the car's horn to blare out in a loud blast.

"Let me help you, baby," Alvin said. He took hold of his cock and guided it into her vagina. She draped her arms over his shoulders and sank slowly down on him. He ran his hands under her skirt and grasped her buttocks.

Mary rode Alvin's cock, bouncing up and down, occasionally bumping her head on the roof of the car. Alvin felt the pressure build, swelling his cock and causing him to gasp for breath. When he came, it flowed as if it would not stop. Mary felt its sticky wetness and ground down on him. She shook with an orgasm and dropped her head to his shoulder. His cock popped out and drew a line of wetness along her thigh.

Alvin held her tight and covered her face with kisses. They rested for a few minutes, then Mary opened the door and climbed off Alvin's lap, stepping out into the foggy night. Alvin got out behind her, buckling his pants. He held out his hands and she took them. They stood beside the car and kissed. A foghorn sounded in the distance and they could faintly see the lights of a fishing boat through the mist. Alvin walked Mary to her side of the car and opened the door. She got in and he shut the door. Should have learned to dance years ago, he thought as he walked back around the car.

***

After supper, Alvin took a beer from the refrigerator, picked up the boombox from the kitchen counter and went out to the front porch. There was a nip in the air that told him summer was fading to a close. The trees were still green, but had lost their luster. He sat down on the top step and turned the radio on. The Red Sox were on the west coast, playing Seattle, so the afternoon's game was lingering into the early evening in New England.

He sipped his beer and listened to the game.The faint sound of voices on a television drifted up from the house by the pond. He smiled when he heard Jennifer and Danni laughing. After a few minutes, Mary came out and joined him on the steps. She was wearing one of his sweaters she had taken from a peg in the mud room. The sleeves hung down to her fingertips. She sat next to Alvin and held his hand.

"What's the score?" she asked.

"Five to two, Mariners. Eighth inning."

"Aren't the Mariners a crappy team?"

"Not crappy enough, I reckon."

A pair of Jennifer's chickens rooted around the dooryard.

"Aren't these chickens supposed to be sleeping?" Mary asked.

"Jen said that as long as they have a little light, they will keep looking for bugs and such."

"It will be full dark soon," Mary said. The sky was a deep purple. A sharp crescent moon had risen over the horizon. Mary smiled at the mournful cry of a loon, remembering the first night she had slept here, when the sound had frightened her. Now she heard it frequently, and had come to love its melancholy beauty.

The Sox put two men on base in the ninth, but couldn't score. Alvin shrugged at the loss and picked up the boombox. He turned off the radio, then pressed the button that opened the CD player. Mary's disc of dance music was still there. He pressed play and The Blue Danube began to float above the dooryard. He set the boombox on the porch, stood up and reached his hand out to Mary.

She took it without a word. He placed his other hand in the small of her band and began to dance a slow gliding waltz. He led Mary in a circle around the dooryard, the chickens scurrying before them.

"Them lessons took, didn't they?" he asked her.

"I said I would dance with you for the rest of your life, so it's a good thing they did."

They circled back the way they had come. When they neared the steps, Alvin raised their hands over their heads. Mary made one spin, stopped, then leaned in close to him.

"Listen, baby, there is something I want to talk to you about."

Alvin held her close, still swaying slightly to the music.

"Sure, honey, what is it?"

Mary gazed across the darkened meadow for a minute, then met his eyes. "I would like to quit taking the birth control."

Alvin stopped swaying. He stood motionless for a few seconds, then leaned his head toward Mary and kissed her. "I was wondering if you'd reach that decision soon."

"You haven't said anything about it."

"No, I figured I'd give you the time to know you're ready."

"I'm ready."

Alvin kissed her softly, and they began to dance again.

MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
936 Followers