All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 24'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Going well

Can't be too many problems left. Look forward to what you can dream up next. Perhaps poor ol Br?ndon hasn't jumped ship yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love It

It's a great day when I see your latest posting. The bit of friction in the family was good but Alvin taking the drive to get the baby to sleep was really heart warming, especially when he met up with Dani. Thank you for these loveable characters and superb stories.

EmmeranEmmeranalmost 5 years ago
Loving this

This is amazingly good stuff and I can't stop reading it.

Only complaint I have is that you don't include a separator when you transition, i.e. jump time, topic or location. Just a little "***" line would make the story much smoother to read. (But that's like complaining that someone put the icing on the cake with a counter-clockwise swirl instead of a clockwise swirl.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The one thing wrong

is I've caught up pretty much with the story and now have to force myself to ration how many chapters I read so I don't suddenly get even with the wonderful author. I usually hesitate to read multi-posting stories until they are obviously finished (check the last posting comments) but I can't resist this one.

Well done.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Diane finally blurted out what we suspected, so now they're finally dealing with and resolving. That's the big lesson: no sense in bottling things up when you can get them out in the open and address them. The story handled all the pertinent questions well and presented appropriate amounts of tension.

Cute how Alvin drove Hannah around to relax her to sleep. Felt like you used Hannah a few times for comic relief/"told you so" moments, also.

Alvin "not getting" why Dani's family shunned her is just as moot as if the story were to continue to bring up Wyatt or Alvin aging/hurting himself. Dani's situation will never resolve with her blood family; besides, I thought Alvin and everyone welcomed Dani into theirs, so problem's already solved. Fact is not everything resolves itself neatly, nor gets fixed; sometimes we just have to live with things we can't change.

I wonder what's next for this clan. 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES