All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 30'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
patient1patient1over 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for this beautiful Christmas present, Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If there’s more...

Felt like the end of the story but if there’s more I’ll be waiting with bells on. Great writing & character development. Thank you for this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is this the end?

It felt like the end of the story...and I have loved seeing this family develop but the ending kind of threw me for a loop. I just expected that when it did end it would end with resolve instead of being introduced to characters we knew nothing about. I hope this is not the end. I really did enjoy reading how the love between Mary and Alvin developed and grew to extend to their family.

mature_neophytemature_neophyteover 4 years ago
Simply the best!

Just beautiful, brilliant story telling! Thank you!

MelissaBabyMelissaBabyover 4 years agoAuthor

The epilogue on this chapter is merely that, an epilogue to the events of this chapter. There is more story to come, and when I do reach the conclusion, I will make sure that it is evident. Thank you to all the readers who have been with me on this journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES